House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:55 am

Oh gosh, the video for that song, mixed with the lyrics, mixed with the image of Elsa singing it makes for one hilarious mental sequence XD Why do I have to have such an imaginative mind?! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:47 am

Because your wolfie?  Razz Is that an evay I spotz?

*chuckles* The ball was pretty impressive. A bit out of my league, but impressive.* he kissed Anna's head* You do know that here in America theres quite a few traditions we celebrate inbetween now and new years right? There's Halloween, and Thanksgiving..
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:49 pm

True true XD

*Raises an eyebrow curiously.* Halloween? Thanksgiving? What are those?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Oh, I think I'm going to have some fun showing you those. Halloween is a sort of holiday in October,Everyone dresses up in costumes, and kids go house to house trick or treating for candy. It's fun, a lot of costume parties, and stuff to scare you. And Thanksgiving... it's pretty much just one big day where family comes over and you have a feast and watch football. *he ran his fingers through his hair*That one's strictly american though.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:12 pm

If Thanksgiving is strictly American, I probably wont celenrate it. I'll speak to Caius about doing something for Halloween, though; it sound interesting. *smiles and presses a soft kiss to Matio's lips.* Will you stay here tonight? Please? I've missed you a lot.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:57 pm

So I know Klain's a Carpathian, and he already had a life mate..; but I'm putting Mr.Dad on the market for someone to help him take care of Adeline. :p

I don't think he'll be seeing Jennaveive for a while. ^.^" I don't even think LilJVB will be coming back. Neutral Although it's a possibility that she might... eh. I don't want him to be a single dad through out Adeline's whole life, she needs a female role model.

*Is silent as he walks his 4 year old chattering daughter to the kitchen for breakfast, not really commenting on the issue.*

Anywho back to replying to roleplays. c:

*She smiled apologetically as Abby mentioned thinking they had gotten rid of her for good, she wasn't really that horrible was she? No, of course not.. if she was Jeremy wouldn't have been so happy to see her.* I didn't leave permanently, I came back. *She nibbled the inside of her cheek nervously as she spoke again.* I was thinking maybe we can talk or what not, I mean you're not really busy are you?

Alix was taken back by that, I thought I lost you comment, although she couldn't blame him for thinking that of her. This was the second time she practically disappeared and she sighed, it was a problem related to her powers that she was ashamed of. But looking up at Jeremy she knew she could tell him something as embarrassing as that, he probably wouldn't even think of it as embarrassing, he already had an idea of how unstable her powers could be. When he had hugged her, her instant response without a first thought was to hug him, and she hugged him hard. But since she didn't have super strength or anything like that, she realized she probably wasn't even hurting him with how tight she held on. The few seconds before he had asked where she was, she had basked in his familiar scent and the feeling he always managed to give her. She wanted to cry because she had missed this so damn much, and promised next time this crap happens that she'll give a definite warning first hand. "My powers were getting unstable one night and- and.. I was scared." She was looking at him as she spoke, truth be told she was scared, it was as if she was going to com bust or something and a large magic high took over. "Then I went to my parents, I didn't want to hurt you or anyone else with how unpredictable my powers were getting." But she had complete control over them and wouldn't have to worry about something like that happening ever again. Her eyes watered a little as she kept her gaze locked with his, "I thought I was literally going to explode or my body was going to shut down, I was so scared that I was going to die at one point and that I wouldn't be able to see you again.." Her arms tightened around him and she buried her head into his chest, refusing to linger on those dark thoughts that had plagued her mind for those few months, it made her break inside.. literally. She was driven by the need to see him every single day, and Alix thought that maybe that was how she even ended up coming out of it alright. Just a scar to show for her struggle with her powers.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:16 pm

He seemed to get along with Thorn. Then again, Klain always acted a little too immature for Thorn's liking... Still, she could be a female figure until Klain starts dating again ^_^

*Wishes she was busy but, truthfully, she has absolutely nothing to do.* I've just taken my medication, so I might fall asleep. *That's her only excuse, but it still isn't enough in her mind so she lets Alix in and clambers back into bed, knowing it'd be best before the dizziness and nausea settles in.* What do you want to talk about?

Oh gosh, that was what happened? Alix even thought she was going to die? Sadness didn't even cover what I felt in that moment, but it was the best word I could think of. Sadness and worry and... Guilt! I mean, here I had been thinking she had turned out to be just like the other girls in my life, and she left so that she didn't hurt me! "Shh, it's ok," I murmured as I stroked my girlfriend's hair, realising how seriously affected she was by what had happened. "It's ok, no matter what's up with your powers, we'll figure it out, just... Don't run off again, at least not without warning." Thinking over my own words, I tilted Alix's head up with a finger under her chin, looking her in the eyes again as I altered what I said. "In fact, if something like this happens again, don't run off. I really don't care about how much of a danger you could be to me, I just care about helping you. Let me try to help you in whatever way I can, ok? If we need to get your parents to help out again then we'll go to them together." Alix had always been there for me through all the s*** that happened in my life, now it was time to be there for her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:35 pm

BLAH I just texted a huge post reply from Alix for Her and my phone deleted it. -.- Here's a summary of what she said though:

Alix: She said she promised to never leave like that again and that the whole time all she wanted to do was get back to him. Then she though about how she wasn't going to be like the other ex's and leave him broken hearted without an explanation blah blah blah and that she wanted to stay with him for as long as she possibly could. She was also comforted by the fact that he was willing to help her with her unstable powers, then she mentioned that she was gone so long and that she was able to control her powers and that they were more stable. So there shouldn't be another repeat of what happened. Then she was all teary eyed through the whole thing because she's alix and she gets emotional. ^.^

Oh and I agree on the Thorn thing, Addie did like her a lot before and Klain does trust Thorn more to be a good influence to Adeline. c:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Mhmm. Thorn would read to Addie and teach her to read and make sure she gets good education, because that's what the Valentines are all about XD Plus, Thorn could entertain her with magic :3 It'll be cool!

It sucks that you lost her post, though :/

And here came the tears. I was glad that Alix had managed to get her powers under control now, but even so, if anything ever did go wrong, I wanted to stick by her throughout it and try to be of some use. In fact, I was going to be of some use right now. Moving away from Alix, I returned to the game, running back towards the save point and fleeing ever random encounter along the way. Once I had managed to save the game, I turned the PS2 off and walked back over to my tearful girlfriend, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Come on, it's been a long day for you, lets get you to bed." Picking up Alix's bags ((I assume she has bags if she just came back)), I guided her carefully up the stairs and to my room, since her room had been taken since she left. I placed her stuff in the corner of the room while we were there, and then gave her another comforting hug, because I really hated to see her upset and crying. Despite all the comforting, though, I knew that my best skill - if I even had any skills - was making people laugh while they were upset so, even though this was meant to be a serious moment, I couldn't help but jokingly say, "Geez, within 10 minutes of reuniting with me you've burst into tears. Am I really that bad with the ladies?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:12 pm

Its what I get for killing my laptop and resorting to using my phone lol but I have to go to bed. Even though I just got out if work, I have work again in about 6 hours. And this chick fell asleep a fee times while baby sitting a pair of twins. ^.^" luckily they were asleep too.. I think. xD *Bad Eve!*

But yes Adeline shall learn the ways of actually.. Learning. I'm pretty sure all Klain has done with her is cook and take her wherever she wants to go. xD
He's basically spoiling her, which, if I may add, isn't very healthy for the young girl.
The day you raise someone till their 18 is the day I'll listen to you! D: I know what I'm doing. ^.^ Spoiling her is a daddy's job.(;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Hehe, silly Eve! And I agree with Isolt. Spoiling Addie is bad :S

Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:16 pm

She was confused at first with what he was doing as he parted from her, but she watched as she wiped at her cheeks as he saved the game. She would've done the same if she were him, and then once he was done he returned to her. Although her eyes were still watering and overflowing with tears, she held in any sobs that might've threaten to come out. Right now she was just relieved to see her boyfriend, and was relieved that he had understood her reasons and that he actually wanted to help her next time. The guys she knew would've not even mentioned helping her at all, they would've been all for her going to her parents and not bothering them with her problems. She loved how Jeremy seemed to want to shoulder her problems as well and help her sort them out, it was exactly what she wanted to do for him. "Bed sounds good." She said relieved as he took her two luggage bags and she followed him out of the rec room. Knowing they'd probably return here tomorrow to play video games.

Upon coming into the room she exhaled in relief as all the tension of the past few days left her, and she watched with bright eyes as Jeremy set her bags down and immediately brought her in for another hug. She wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest, somewhat remembering how sensitive his chest is to him and smiling to herself. And if it were not for that joke he just cracked, she wouldn't have been laughing like she was now. At first it was a small giggle that escaped her lips before full out laughter follow suit. "Mmmm not at all Mr.Wilson, you're actually pretty charming when it comes to the ladies." She winked and she stretched up and gave him a peck on the cheek and then another kiss on his lips. "Your sense of humor was one thing I most definitely can not live without." Her tears were gone, but her eyes were still a bit pink and a bright blue-gray from crying.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Thank goodness, I had worked my magic and made Alix laugh! At least I could do one thing right, I now she wasn't crying anymore. As she mentioned not being able to live without my humour, I couldn't help but smirk a little. "You can't live without the sense of humour that only comes out when someone's sad? If that's the case I kinda hope you learn to live without it, because I intend on keeping you happy, fun, a little crazy and all the other good things I love about you." Of course, I couldn't stop her from ever being sad and there would be times when she was down, but if that ever happened, I'd make damn-well sure it didn't last long. Smiling in the hopes of seeing it mirrored on Alix's face, I returned her kiss, drawing it out for a while because it had been forever since I had kissed her or, well, anyone for that matter. "Now, Miss Taken," I begun to ask, my smile turning into a smirk. "What's it gonna take to get you to sleep next to this 'Charming' man tonight?" I didn't doubt that she'd curl up next to me, just like she used to but, as an extra incentive - and because I actually needed to get ready for bed -, I took off my shirt right in front of her, throwing it off towards one of the sides of the room. Meh, I'd deal with the tidying up in the morning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:25 pm

*Bursts into fits of laughter.* Omg, Idina Menzel's so hilarious!

Idina: *After a wardrobe malfunction that almost ends up with her showing her b**bs.* This diva needs her stage ((<< Quoting lyrics from the song)), these divas need their stage! Oh that's gonna be all over television... Well f*** it, they're real!

XD I never knew she was so funny when performing as herself XD And she doesn't just let one person sing with her, she lets several people get a chance at a duet! And one of the guys in the video I'm watching reaaally gets into it XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:55 pm

I hated myself. I was probably gonna do the most stupidest thing ever, the most unselfish thing ever that my selfish heart was screaming at me not to do it: I was gonna break up with Rose. Don't get me wrong, I was still crazily in love with her, which was why a part of me really didn't want to go through with this, but lets face it, I was no good for her. At all. I couldn't give her a kid, I was too dangerous to be around, I didn't feel as if she loved me back anymore and, well, to sum it up, she deserved far more than I could ever be. I was screwed up, that was never gonna change no matter how much medication I took, and Rose didn't deserve to have to deal with me for the rest of her life when she could be happy and have all she ever wanted with someone else. Ever since we started dating two and a half months ago, I've been telling myself 'Rose comes first', and right now that meant breaking up with her no matter how much it hurt me.

The walk to Rose's room was short, but it seemed like it took forever, probably because I kept hesitating, caught between going through with the break up or retreating to my room and letting myself be consumed by my love for my best friend, and with every step I could feel my body trembling at the conflict. Conflict was what mostly caused my violent outbursts,  but I was doing all that I could right now to control myself and stop myself lashing out at the walls either side of me. When I did eventually get to my girlfriend's room - soon to be my ex-girlfriend's room - I knocked a little harder than I meant to, my words coming out harsh as I let out a, "Rose, open up." though even through the harshness I could hear the unshed tears in my voice.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:17 am

wtf the page is all messed up o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:18 am

I know, I don't know why because I didn't touch anything :/ Hopefully it's a forumotion issue that'll get fixed soon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:19 am

I mean..it looks fine on top but at the bottom it looks like it had a explosion xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:23 am

Kaboom!

Anyway, you gonna reply to Abby's post?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:30 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I hated myself. I was probably gonna do the most stupidest thing ever, the most unselfish thing ever that my selfish heart was screaming at me not to do it: I was gonna break up with Rose. Don't get me wrong, I was still crazily in love with her, which was why a part of me really didn't want to go through with this, but lets face it, I was no good for her. At all. I couldn't give her a kid, I was too dangerous to be around, I didn't feel as if she loved me back anymore and, well, to sum it up, she deserved far more than I could ever be. I was screwed up, that was never gonna change no matter how much medication I took, and Rose didn't deserve to have to deal with me for the rest of her life when she could be happy and have all she ever wanted with someone else. Ever since we started dating two and a half months ago, I've been telling myself 'Rose comes first', and right now that meant breaking up with her no matter how much it hurt me.

The walk to Rose's room was short, but it seemed like it took forever, probably because I kept hesitating, caught between going through with the break up or retreating to my room and letting myself be consumed by my love for my best friend, and with every step I could feel my body trembling at the conflict. Conflict was what mostly caused my violent outbursts,  but I was doing all that I could right now to control myself and stop myself lashing out at the walls either side of me. When I did eventually get to my girlfriend's room - soon to be my ex-girlfriend's room - I knocked a little harder than I meant to, my words coming out harsh as I let out a, "Rose, open up." though even through the harshness I could hear the unshed tears in my voice.

at least I can read it XD

Rose heard Abby at the door and she walked over and opened the door, noticing her expression "Abby are you alright?" she asked, pulling her inside the room and cupping her face gently "Did something happen?" obviously something did and it made rose worry a bit. What could have made her upset?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:42 am

Oh, so now she showed affection. It was just making this ten times harder, especially since I kinda liked it when she cupped my face with her hands. I could feel myself leaning into her touch, but soon forced myself to snap out of it, removing her hands and lacing our fingers together - friends could do that, right? "No, nothing happened-" But it was going to. "I just... C-Can we just go back to being friends, Rose?" I couldn't look her in the eyes, mostly because I was afraid of seeing my own face in them. No doubt I was on the verge of tears, because this was so f***ing hard for me to do, even if I knew it was the right thing to do. "I think... I think you'll be better off with someone else; someone who wont be a danger to you and can give you kids and stuff." It'd be tough seeing Rose with someone else, knowing exactly how much I cared about her, but if this was what it took to make sure Rose got everything she wanted, then so be it. Geez, now I knew why dad said that getting to a point where you'd do anything for someone is the worst thing of all when it came to heartbreak.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:51 am

Rose was shocked when Abby had removed her hands and only held them. But what had been heard really shocked her. What abby wanted was something she was gonna get. She wanted to reject but that would only turn into a fight. Slowly, she nodded "Alright." she said, pulling abby into a tight hug "Im sorry..it was my fault wasnt it?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:02 am

And the tears start flowing! Oh gosh! DX

Oh no, now she was hugging me! Was she seriously trying to get me to change my mind? Because it was slowly working, but I just couldn't let myself be that selfish, I hugged Rose back just as tightly, shaking my head as I buried it into her shoulder. "No, it's not your fault, at all." You couldn't blame her for wanting things. "You just want something I can never give you and that's all my fault." A small, rational part of my brain screamed that I couldn't blame myself for not having the right body parts or for having a mental disorder that made me violent, but the rest of me was just doing what it did best: blaming myself for everything. "I- I love you, Rose, I really do, I'm just always gonna put you first, no matter what, and that means I've gotta let you go and be with someone who will be able to give you what you want." All my words were muffled into her shoulder but I didn't care. At least this way she couldn't see that I was beginning to cry. Maybe I could get away with some silent sobbing for a couple seconds before we pulled away and I had to force myself to look strong.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:08 am

Rose held her as tightly as she could, sighing softly "I love you too...I guess that saying about 'letting someone you love, go' actually works in this situation...Just...Dont be sorry for something that cant be helped. It'll only make you feel worse. But I will still be here if you need me for anything." This was something that had to happen sooner or later
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 am

If you love someone, let them go. If they love you, they'll come back. But Rose wasn't gonna come back, not as my girlfriend, anyway, and even if she did, I couldn't let her do that, I mean, we both knew what a lost cause I was, and I couldn't let her drag herself down with me when she could have a much better life. I nodded into Rose's shoulder, forcing myself to calm down and become composed again. 'It'll be ok,' I told myself in my mind, 'It's not as if you're losing her entirely. You'll still be able to see her everyday and care about her and maybe even admire her beauty, you just wont be able to express your feelings anymore, or do anything beyond hugging.' I tried to repeat those thoughts and, once I felt my breathing get back to normal, I pulled away and wiped the remaining tears away from my eyes. "Can I have one last kiss, though? Before we go back to being best friends?" Now I was pushing my luck, but if I could no longer kiss her, then I wanted one last mind-blowingly amazing kiss before it was all over.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next