House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:59 pm

more. im so happy. uGh. *lets go of him* how has your girlyfriend been?missed you? have you gotten laid yet? Wink
she's right you know. heck, maybe trent will come back or something. I know he still kind of likes you. Mandie told me. he misses you a bunch.
sure! posts might not be so great but w/e
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:09 pm

I can't stand spiders. I'm severely arachnophobic. I can't even hand tiny spiders or when they show spiders on tv or even toy spiders :S The other day there was a spider in my room but we couldn't catch it, so the next day we did a major tidy up and moved my furniture around so that we could hoover away all the cobwebs and stuff. We've still got a bit to do, though, so for all I know the spider might still be in here :S

Sure, that's fine, Klain. I'll look after Addie and become more acquainted with Charlie here Smile *Looks back to Charlie and Addie, whispering,* Maybe we should have some fun with spells today while daddy's working. Dos that sound good?

*Chuckles.* Yes and no. Yes, she missed me but no, I haven't gotten laid yet. She's been pretty tired - apparently she had issues with her powers and it freaked her out - but don't worry, once we're settled into our relationship, I'll try and get laid again Razz And you, little missy, better get laid several times, otherwise I'll be having words to Joshy Woshy about neglecting his woman.

O.o He does? *Thinks for a moment and shakes his head.* I think I'd rather we just stayed friends now. As much as I care about Trent, I actually kinda prefer dating women. Besides, I can't drag him away from college, it wouldn't be right.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:28 pm

oh, don't worry. much of that will be going on. Wink it's been tooooooo long and we're married. sooo.
*nods* that's good. whatever makes you happy will make me happy. :-) someone will come along eventually. don't worry.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:32 pm

I actually might be going to bed instead lol. xD 2:32 am and I have some crappy school stuff I have to do tomorrow.. this is torture. D:

Night Guys!!

*Secretly has no intentions of letting Mandie even out of their room for the next week or so.*
*She nodded. Knowing to not blurt it out loud for daddy to hear, although with her hearing he probably did.* Okay Thorn! Me and Charlie will help. ^.^
*Shakes his head a little and smirks.* Sounds like you to are going to be having some fun. *He walks towards Adeline and kisses her forehead.* See ya later Addieboo, daddy's got work to do. I'll be home before you go to bed. *Looks to Thorn.* Thanks, now I'm gonna go get ready and head out early. Don't have too much fun.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:38 pm

Oh really? Well I've heard that a couple's sex life dies down after marriage, so I think that me and Alix will be doing it more often than you two Razz If I can convince her to fade with me, that is...

Whatever makes me happy, huh? Well I still want a motorcycle and that will make me happy so... *Attempts a pleading look in Giselle's direction, because she couldn't pay for a motorcycle on a librarian's salary, and her dad couldn't afford it either, so Giselle was her only chance.*

Why not? Are you scared she'd like me more? Razz *Waves goodbye to Klain, then smirks at Addie.* So, Adeline, what kind of spells do you want to learn about today? What spells do you think Charlie would like to learn about? Smile

Lol XD Joshua! Bye Eve!

Ok, so I made a fool of myself even more for bringing up something Matio hadn't even noticed. Great. I tried to forget that and at least try to act like a normal person as I kissed my boyfriend's cheek and listened to him explain to me what he was doing, although he seemed to have stopped working for my sake, which was really sweet. At the mention of college, though, I couldn't help the sadness creeping into my smile. "Mhmm. You're definitely turning into a college student. Just try not to forget about me when you go, ok?" How many years did he have to spend in college, anyway? And how many years was it before I returned to Arendelle? If Matio was in college and I was here, that'd be ok, we'd probably make things work, but if Matio was in college and I was at home... That was something that I didn't want to dwell on right now, and would dread when the time came to go our separate ways.

More dreams about babies? Ok, that had to be a sign, right? If Samuel kept having dreams about a baby making noises through a baby monitor, it must've been a sign that we were ready to have a child now, right? I smiled at the thought, pressing a kiss to my husband's cheek before curling into his chest. "I know we're young and that I'm probably being superstitious, but maybe your dreams are trying to tell us something." I suggested, reaching over to steal a berry from Sam's plate and eat it. Once swallowed, I decided to turn the topic more serious than just speculating what the dreams could mean, lifting my head to look Samuel in the eyes. "Maybe they're saying that we're ready to have a child now. Do you feel ready to have a child?" I certainly did feel ready to at least try for a child. With my job at the new school confirmed, as well as Samuel's - well, his place was pretty much confirmed, anyway -, I felt more confident that we'd be able to financially support a child. Plus it could take a while for our attempts to be successful, so I'd still be able to get some teaching in before I was too pregnant to work. Yes, I definitely felt ready for a child, it just depended on whether or not Sam felt the same way now.

That was a lot of 'Very's and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I made her super happy, because she made me super happy as well. I let out a soft, "Good, I'm glad to hear that." Before I complied with the couple more kisses that would get Alix to sleep next to me. I pulled away before a couple turned into 10 slightly intense kisses, then started taking off my jeans and socks, stripping down to my boxers as I always did before bed. "Don't worry about your snoring putting me off, Alix. It's not as if it'll disturb my sleep." I joked at my inability to sleep before climbing into bed, keeping the covers off of the space beside me as I waited for Alix to finish getting ready and join me. Geez, this was gonna be the first time in months that I'd have a girl in my bed, heck, it had been the first time in months that anyone had even kissed me! How crazy was that?! Well, at least dating rehab worked in my favour, because now I was able to get back together with my girlfriend without any complications whatsoever!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:51 pm

*sighs* you know what... if you can get your motorcycler license thing and make sure that you won't die on it, I'll buy one for you. only because I got money from your grandmothers life insurance policy!
hehehehehehe. IF you can get her to. Razz besides, that's if you have kids and other shit to worry about. trent is gone. Razz
goodnight eve!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Thank you thank you thank you! *Pulls her mother into a tight hug.* Abby, you need to take your medication. Ugh, way to kill the mood -_- *Releases Giselle but pauses awkwardly for a moment.* So... Are you gonna come upstairs with me or are you just gonna stay here?

Ohhh... I see. Oh gosh, your neighbours will need earplugs for the next couple of weeks >.< And I'm sure Alix will agree to fading. I mean, she's more cutesy than sexual, but I'm sure that she'll be up to it, since she's missed out on intimacy for several months... In which case Anna and Jack will need earplugs, and probably the rest of the floor will, too XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:07 pm

ooooooops hehe. ^_^ maybe I'll get wishy woshy Joshy to agree to go on a vacation with me. give my floor's residents a break. ^_^
*shrugs* I'll go with you. *smiles*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Mhmm... Actually now that I think about it, I should do the same, my floor mostly consists of Royals, not to mention a kid and my ex... And Jason and Sammi who'll probably be turned on by any noises and start going at it too :S Yeah, I should probably make arrangements to go somewhere else to f*** Alix...

Ok. *Heads upstairs to her room, scratching Jupiter's head as she passes the sleeping dog. Sitting in her bed, she injections the anti depressant into her arm carefully, then takes the mood stabiliser pill with a gulp of water from the big bottle on the bedside table.* So... Is Trent and Zack coming back home for Thanksgiving?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:29 pm

*nods* as far as I know, yeah. and if Zack thinks he can get away with not coming home for the holidays then he should be expecting a call from me.
*smirks and ends up laughing* we're so stupid. making plans to fuck our significant others together. we're such girls. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 pm

If he tries to avoid coming back, I'll hunt him down and drag him back myself -_- *Grabs her pjs and heads into the bathroom, changing into them. By the time she's done she already feels a little dizzy and nauseous so she carefully makes her way back to the bed, taking another sip of water.* Does Trent really still like me? *Lies down in bed.* I thought I had blown it...

Hey, you're the girl here, I'm all man Wink But in my defence, it's either move locations of get turned into a block of ice by an angry Snow Queen so... Yeah... Besides, it gives me a chance to be a little romantic :3 *Realizes he's still stood in the doorway and moves out of the way.* Do you wanna come inside? It'd be better than standing in the hallway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:51 pm

*is dragged in by Astrid* I can't believe you spent all night outside with a night fury! *shrugs* I fell asleep.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Hehe, Scampi's in trouble Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:02 pm

So are you Razz Excluding last night, when was the last time you came to visit Nightrider? -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:04 pm

O.O In my defence I believe I'm not allowed to fly a dragon unsupervised so, *Places her hands on her hips.* Where have you been, Miss Hofferson?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:07 pm

You wouldn't have been unsupervised because I've been up there all the time. Apart from last weekend; I took Scampi to Berk.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=500
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40