House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 32 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:59 am

i could try to rp with him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am

Well how about I write a post for him and you just jump in Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 am

okie
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 am

Mike: Ever since the circus had gone bankrupt, thus causing us all to split, I had unsuccessfully been trying extremely hard to make a living for myself. This war proving to be extroadinarily difficult when you have no real education or qualifications. It had only been a month, but I miss travelling and performing to people. The heat was getting to me. In my exhaustion, I slumped against a tree, sitting at the roots. I pulled my bottle of water out and after taking a long drink, I splashed my face. This house, mansion must be on private property, so I couldn't stay long. I let out a long sigh, closing his eyes as he rested his head against the rough bark.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:28 am

is it ok if I use roje?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:30 am

Yeah Smile T Use whomever. Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 am

Elsa: "Maid of honor? I wasn't planning a wedding just yet, or in the near future..." I blushed slightly and buried my head in her shoulder, simply because it was very likely marriage would come into our life. "I promise, if we do get married you'll be my maid of honor. Who else would I pick?" Lifting my head, I stopped dancing as the song ended and smiled, giving her shoulder a playful shove. "Let's stop talking about marriage and things like that, it's far too serious. C'mon, we need to finish off those strawberries." Tugging her hand, I led her back to the table and sat down, pulling her down into the seat beside me. "Remember, I don't dance. That was a one time thing."

Ross: "Quit? If you want to, I guess I can't tell you no but I don't want you to throw away this job if you don't want to." I shrugged and laid back with her, snuggling close though I felt like dozing off entirely. "I don't want you to sell your things. We can just pack them up and take them with us. Maybe we'll find a place we really like and we can rent an apartment or a house. I don't know, but I want a life with you and I don't want either of us to have to compromise to get that. I'll just ask Henry for some money, he hasn't even tapped into the money his parents left him and he's got a job. We can live off of that, and settle whenever your ready. We're just kids though, so of course we can come back here whenever we feel like it." I pressed another kiss to her cheek and smiled, hugging her close to me. "I bought a guitar too, started taking lessons online. I thought it'd impress you... We could both earn money that way too if times get rough."

I don't really know anything else I'm good at and interested in. I'm good at persuading people to buy things, but I don't know if I'm really gonna get a job with my record either. *shrugs and sits on the bed again* Felons don't exactly get looked upon highly.

I know him... Uh, Matt Lanter I think?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:57 am

Scampi wrote:Mike: Ever since the circus had gone bankrupt, thus causing us all to split, I had unsuccessfully been trying extremely hard to make a living for myself. This war proving to be extroadinarily difficult when you have no real education or qualifications. It had only been a month, but I miss travelling and performing to people. The heat was getting to me. In my exhaustion, I slumped against a tree, sitting at the roots. I pulled my bottle of water out and after taking a long drink, I splashed my face. This house, mansion must be on private property, so I couldn't stay long. I let out a long sigh, closing his eyes as he rested his head against the rough bark.

Roje had been following a scent that was really bugging her, it was a sort of spicy smell like ginger. Maybe spicyer then that. She continued to go through trees and she found a guy leaning on a tree So thats where this smell is coming from.. Geez...Thats some smell he got there... shaking her head, she found it weird that she was actually sniffing a guys's scent. She quickly and quietly climbed a tree, watching as he rested against the trunk. She sat on one branch and hung upside down, looking at him "What in the world are you doing sitting against a tree?" she asked , crossing her arms as she hung there, waiting for him to open his eyes and say something. I could have said something like 'what is a hot guy like you sitting in the...woodsy area' Nah. He would think i'm a creep.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:22 am

Candi: All the information sunk in, although one piece stuck out more than others. "You learnt to play the guitar for me? You'll have to play for me-" I let out a yawn, "-tomorrow." I told him with a smile. "Thank you, Ross. For putting up with me for so long and everything else." I told him as I stated to slowly drift off. I managed to say one final thing before I fell asleep. "I know we're still practically kids, but I'm pretty sure I love you..."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:36 am

Mike: "Trying to catch a quick rest." He muttered, keeping his eyes shut. After speaking he reluctantly opened his eyes as he grew curious. Looking in the direction of the female voice, he saw a girl hanging upside down from a tree. Smirking, he decided to twist her question and throw it right back. "What in the world are you doing hanging from a tree?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:59 am

Roje shrugged and grinned at him "Just felt like Hangin' around." she said, getting up and dropping from the branch, landing on her feet "You know, if you're who I think you are...specialty wise, the mansion isnt too far from here. Then again I ran full speed here when I cought your spice-like smell. And boy does it hurt my nose." she said, pinching her nose quickly before continuing "You do seem tired though, maybe I should lead you back?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:32 pm

*Yawns.* Morning...

So apparently VA is out on DVD in the UK now... Interesting...

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:06 pm

L is for Lindsey wrote:Elsa: "Maid of honor? I wasn't planning a wedding just yet, or in the near future..." I blushed slightly and buried my head in her shoulder, simply because it was very likely marriage would come into our life. "I promise, if we do get married you'll be my maid of honor. Who else would I pick?" Lifting my head, I stopped dancing as the song ended and smiled, giving her shoulder a playful shove. "Let's stop talking about marriage and things like that, it's far too serious. C'mon, we need to finish off those strawberries." Tugging her hand, I led her back to the table and sat down, pulling her down into the seat beside me. "Remember, I don't dance. That was a one time thing."

Ross: "Quit? If you want to, I guess I can't tell you no but I don't want you to throw away this job if you don't want to." I shrugged and laid back with her, snuggling close though I felt like dozing off entirely. "I don't want you to sell your things. We can just pack them up and take them with us. Maybe we'll find a place we really like and we can rent an apartment or a house. I don't know, but I want a life with you and I don't want either of us to have to compromise to get that. I'll just ask Henry for some money, he hasn't even tapped into the money his parents left him and he's got a job. We can live off of that, and settle whenever your ready. We're just kids though, so of course we can come back here whenever we feel like it." I pressed another kiss to her cheek and smiled, hugging her close to me. "I bought a guitar too, started taking lessons online. I thought it'd impress you... We could both earn money that way too if times get rough."

I don't really know anything else I'm good at and interested in. I'm good at persuading people to buy things, but I don't know if I'm really gonna get a job with my record either. *shrugs and sits on the bed again* Felons don't exactly get looked upon highly.

I know him... Uh, Matt Lanter I think?

Couldn't you try and create your own job? If you're your own boss, you wouldn't really need to worry about what people think of you. I hear that there's people who make things and sell them online and no one ever has to know their background. Maybe you should look into that?

Well at least she wasn't entirely denying that there may be a wedding in the future, that was a start at least!  I was going to point out that Kennedy could've been her Maid of Honor if Elsa wanted, but I felt like it was a rhetorical question so I just remained silent, curtseying ever so slightly at the end of the dance before my sister shoved me playfully. Yup, she was definitely enjoying herself if she was starting to act a little playful. I allowed her to drag me back to the table and practically pull me down into the chair beside her, a small mischievous smile spreading across my face as she mentioned tonight's dance being a one time thing. "You see, you say that it was a one time thing, but I'm pretty sure that Justin and I could persuade you to dance again in the future." Especially if they did get married, because then they'd have to do a romantic first dance! Imagining it in my mind turned my smile into a full-blown grin and I popped a chocolate covered strawberry into my mouth as I waited for Elsa's response on the matter.
((Technically the ball's over now, so skippy skippy?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Idk what to have for breakfast :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:00 pm

I had bagel and cream cheese.

And I think I got into my uni course. I got a letter telling me when induction day and enrolment day is :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Congrats!

As soon as I came down grandad asked me to go to the shop. For goodness sake! I'm in my pyjamas and haven't even had my breakfast yet.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Thanks!

And it seems as if your summer holidays have mostly been about helping others; not much down time for Scampi :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:15 pm

I haven't exactly had a day off lately :/ Yesterday was worst, like, every 5 mins. Hence the need for a lot of wine. And I'm complaining again, sorry :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:17 pm

It's ok, you haven't complained in a while. You shouldn't being doing everyone else's dirty work on your summer holidays. If you wanted a summer job, you would've gone looking for one in town!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Yeah... Lisa had me ironing yesterday... I'll live I guess. I might go out busking next week. Both Lisa and Joe will be working and grandad sleeps most of the time so... *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Cool cool Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Mhmm, so how are you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:30 pm

I'm good, we're going out later, we're just waiting for dad to get back from cycling.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Sounds fun Smile Where you going?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Ilfracombe. Chav land. Yay. But they have a pretty harbour and I migt attempt fishing with a net and a bucket so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next