House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
hrs2.0
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
9 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 10 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 am

Hehe. Fail Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:41 am

I feel my heart breaking even more as she told me to stay away, bringing me back to her memories of the coronation ball when she begged that old guy to stay away from her and then almost accidentally hit him with her magic. What must be going through her mind right now, huh? It almost made me wish I had promised to stop reading her mind, just so that I could find out and know how to best fix the problem. For now, though, all I could say was, "I'm not going to stay away, and there no use to trying to make me because it wont work. Sure, I'll be careful, but I am not going to keep my distance when you need me like you do now; I'll always be here for you, no matter what the situation, I promise.
My hand moved to her back then, rubbing soothing circles into it as she spoke of her nightmare. As much as I respected Elsa's parents, keeping her in her room was the stupidest thing any parent had ever done, I mean, look at her! She felt like she deserved to be punished in her dream for something that was their fault! And, worst of all, her dream depicted me punishing her, too. "You have no idea how much we all care about you, don't you?" My question was rhetorical, so I skipped straight to the answer before she could even think about responding. "I talk to your parents every now and then, especially your father, and he really loves you, and that will never change, no matter what has happened in the past or what may happen in the future. Anna would never dream of punishing you, Elsa. She wouldn't ever try to make to suffer because to her you're not just a sister, but her best friend. She loves you just as much as your father does. Yuffie and Kennedy, well, Yuffie will probably just bug you for the rest of your life now that you've made your alliance, and even if you went back to Arendelle she'd probably visit often and try to make you do something crazy, and Kennedy might get a little busy when she has the baby, but I'll doubt she'll stop talking to you, especially when she'll need some good conversations to keep her sane."
I realised then that I had given a huge speech, but I wasn't quite done yet - I couldn't exactly end it without telling Elsa I'd never ignore her, otherwise it'd give her the wrong idea. "As for me," My hand moved from her back to cup her cheek, gently brushing my thumb against the soft skin as I looked my girlfriend right in the eyes, trying to get across how serious I was about my next worlds. "I'm crazy about you, Elsa. Besides family, you're the most important person in my life and I feel so so blessed to have met you. I'd be an idiot if I ever ignored you for any reason. Heck, if I ever did ignore you - which I wont - I'd never forgive myself. Ever."
Long lecture over, I dropped the seriousness just a little, a small smile spreading across my face in the hopes that it would help a Elsa smile a little too. "Do you see why your dream will never become a reality now?" I asked, just to double check that she knew the whole point of the lecture, which I probably could've just summarise in what I was gonna say next. "We all care about you far too much to ever punish you for the 13 years of isolation -which wasn't even your fault, by the way - whether it's through pretending you aren't there or through any another method."

Because I keep seeing Linz appear ^_^

I was just coming back from hunting in the forest, which might've gotten a little messier than usual because of a run-in with a mountain lion; apparently I had just swooped in and taken it's prey, which probably wasn't the best idea I've ever had. It was a miracle that it's claws only ripped through my shirt, not my skin, and I probably would've walked back in that ripped shirt if it had suffered with just a couple tears in the fabric but no, it was shredded. Not that I minded much - the shirt wasn't special and it was really hot today.
Anyway, apart from that little incident it was a pretty good day and I walked shirtlessly back to the mansion with a smile on my face. Until I saw Tanya. Oh gosh, the last time I saw her we got into a huge argument over all that had happened to her sister, Jenna, my ex-fiancée and now she - well, actually, she had always - hated my guts. I didn't want to deal with her s*** again, or get into another argument with her over what a 'Terrible boyfriend' I was to Jenna, so I shoved my hands in my pockets and kept my gaze on the ground, hoping and praying that she didn't realise it was me as I walked towards the mansion, in her general direction.

Because I said I would. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:39 am

Ok, Abby, time for bed. *Looks over to the couch only to find Abby already asleep.* Gah! I can't carry her up to bed! DX Justin, can y- *Looks to the armchair to find Justin also peacefully sleeping.* You too? Well I'm not carrying you either; Elsa can snuggle with the damn kitten tonight. You can both stay down here and regret it in the morning when you wake up aching. *Leaves.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:00 am

Guys, I fear I have done the impossible. I think I've accidentaly broken a Nokia. I kinda dropped it in the dog's water bowl.. oops.. I can't stay because mum's tablet is geting pretty hot. I'm hopig my phone will be ok, and if notthen Iwill only be ble to get on so often.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:23 am

That sounds bad! I hope everything's okay!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 am

Tanya attempted to pull the shadows from under the porch to her hand and form them into a little knife. Sure she could just cut the orange with her fingernail but always practice, right? Unfortunately it was a sunny day though. Shadows were few and far between so instead of forming into something usable it just looked like she had a handful of smoke and a bad headache. Oh well.
She dug her fingernails into the orange and looked up at the people again. A shirtless guy caught her attention. I mean, it was a hot day out so it made sense. Still though. He looked familiar enough. After a second of pondering she got it.
"Jeremy," she called. She slid off the banister and walked up behind him, pulling off the first piece of orange and eating it. She took a second to take him in and noticed his posture. "You were trying to avoid me weren't you?" He looked either annoyed or worried. She wasn't really sure. Not that he had anything to worry about. She held out another piece of fruit. "Orange?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:28 pm

*Starts waking and moves his head before wincing in pain, a hand flying to his aching neck.* Mhmm, that's what you get for seeping in the armchair. *Groans but lies back more, trying to get comfortable again.* *Is still sleeping on the couch.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Mornin' Bex. Bit early for you isn't it?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Not really, this is actually half an hour late for me! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Huh. Nevermind then
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Anyways, I just finished up some gaming with my boys so I'll probably be awake for another 30 minutes then head off. How'd you sleep last night? Anymore lucid dreams?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:44 pm

It'll be early for me when my mental alarm clock readjusts to the summer holidays. Right now it's just like 'Wake up! You've gotta go to college!' Even though it's my day off. And Wolfie will be spending the first part of summer vacation with a bad foot. Well if a certain angel could fix it... -_- I can't! I can't do internal wounds and I don't even know what's wrong anyway! Neither do I DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:46 pm

No lucid dreams. Only my nightmares seem to be lucid. I think it's because I actually really want the good dreams to happen so my brain's just like 'This is all real!' XD

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Let-it-go-dearie-464722505
Oh gosh, you have no idea how much I love this! X3 Especially since the actor who plays Rumplestiltskin was in my dreams last night! XD

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Yeah I'm not sure. Sleep and dreams are really interesting to me though so any insights are cool. And sorry your foot's fucked uo
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:05 pm

The foot will get better eventually. *Shrugs.*

But yeah if my theory about non-lucid dreams being because I want them to happen, though, then why the hell do I want to get into a knife fight with some older guys? O.o Granted I was bad*ss in that dream but still!

Maybe it's not that I want it to happen, it's just that my brain sees nothing scary with the dream and just allows me to believe it's real, whereas with a scary dream it feels the need to let me no that it's not actually happening. I dunno... My brain's weird XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Dreams are basically to help process information we gathered during the day. My guess is dreams like having knife fights are to test you and see how you'd handle a situation like that. But if it's too bad your dream brain would shut down and to avoid a real, physical response your brain might let itself know what's happening. "This is just a drill" style
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Mhmm, I guess, but I don't think I'd actually start fighting back with a knife, I'd probably just run away and call the police. And I didn't watch Once Upon A Time yesterday, yet I had a Once Upon A Time dream... Maybe I felt a bit deprived of it XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:20 pm

I've not yet taken a class on dreams so I don't know. But I think they're interesting none the less. Anyways, I'm gonna go to sleep now I think. If you could have a post for me by morning that would be absolutely wonderful. :)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:23 pm

I will! I'm just waiting until afternoon-ish when I'm fully awake XD Goodnight, Mort!

Justin, you need to go to work. Do I have to? My neck kills DX Take some pain killers, that might help. *Sighs.* Fine, see you later. *Gets up and hisses and the pain that's also coming from his back and shoulders, making his way to the door, muttering something about having to work late on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, before leaving.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Oh gosh, she had spotted me! I tried to walk faster without looking suspicious but she still caught up, and then she just made me feel even more stupidly obvious by pointing out exactly what I was doing. F***. Now she was probably going to punch me or yell at me for what happened with Jenna or- offer me a piece of orange? That seemed friendly enough, but... Tanya hated me. In the past, Tanya never would've offered me a piece of orange but now... What was going on? "Hey Tanya." I greeted her, skipping over the whole avoiding her thing before adding, "Uh, no thanks, I don't eat human food so..." Maybe she was just being nice because she wanted me to bite her; wasn't she addicted to vampire bites at one point? Yeah, that had to be it... Maybe... Well whether she wanted to hurt me or be bitten by me I decided that it'd be best to prolong bot situations as long as possible. "So, uh, how've you been?" I asked as I tried to create small talk, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. How was I going to escape from this conversation without being hurt, yelled at or begged to bite her?

Mum called the doctor and he said I've probably sprained a tendon in my foot or something (I can't remember exactly, but was something to do with messing up a tendon) so he's told me to take ibuprofen and paracetemol three times a day and rest it as much as possible. He also said to wear a particular kind of trainers but I already do that anyway so... Yeah...

*Walks over to the couch and shakes Abby.* Wake up, Abby. *Grumbles but sits up and forces her eyes open, soon realising she was on the couch.* Huh? What? You fell asleep down here. I think your medication knocked you out pretty good. F***. *Groans and rubs her eyes.* Looks like it's gonna have to be a morning thing, then. *Heads into the kitchen, grabbing a big bottle of water from the fridge, then grabs her medication from the coffee table in the living room and goes upstairs to take it.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:57 pm

*flops on the couch* I'm really worried about my phone DX I'm hoping that if I leave it a few days to just dry out or something, it'll work again. Or at least I'm hoping that's what's going to happen ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:02 pm

You're accident prone with your phone! Razz Maybe it's time for a new brick-like Nokia Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Nuh uh! My parents still have no idea that I broke my blackberry ages ago! I can't possibly break a Nokia though... They're indestructible! DX Or at least they should be!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 pm

I've broken a Nokia before. It happens :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down