House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
hrs2.0
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
9 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:01 am

Hehe, Ursula wasn't too happy about the Evil Queen impersonating her!

But oh no, is everyone ok? :O
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:50 am

Hi Britt! *Runs back in.* He's coming! O.O S***! I got too distracted to do the scrapbook! *Quickly hides all the stuff under the couch.* *Walks in, his hair flat against his face, his clothes (Except his t-shirt) and towel also damp.* Hey ladies Smile Hey Justin! What're you up to now? Well I need a shower so I'm gonna ask to borrow Elsa's shower, and then I'll just snuggle with her for the night. O.o You're gonna use Elsa's shower. Elsa's. Uh, yeah... I know, I know, b-but it's not as if, i-it'll just be me in the bathroom, Elsa'll be in the bedroom, I swear... Maybe I should sweeten the deal with chocolate :S *Grabs some chocolate from the kitchen before heading upstairs.* O.O Well damn... Already showering in the girlfriend's bathroom... Someone's getting laid tonight! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:03 am

Where is everyone? Everyone suddenly disappeared! I dunno? But it's kinda eery here now :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:07 am

*takes her hand and smiles* It's nice to meet you Kiara. *releases and runs his hand through his hair* Tag, huh? Sure, does Kiara wanna play? You're never too old to play tag. *smirks and crosses his arms over his chest*

I fell asleep earlier :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 am

Awww, sleepy Linz! I don't think it's 'Awww'; I can imagine her to be a snorer Razz Trust me, I'm used to snoring. My dad's snoring is so loud I can hear it in my room >.<

*Smirks slightly.* You are challenging two half-vampires to a game of tag, Henry, are you sure you want to go through with this? Of course he does, he just said he wanted to play! Razz I'm it! I'll give you a 5 second head start! 5... 4... 3... *Chuckles and looks to Henry.* Good luck, you'll need it. *Starts jogging away.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:23 am

I didn't exactly think it through, but I'll manage somehow. *takes off in the opposite direction of Kiara, shifting into a jaguar as he reaches a safe distance, taking climbing into mind because wolves can't climb trees*

I don't snore, I'm a fairly quiet sleeper. My uncle says that I sometimes make noises like I'm in pain but its probably just a bad dream or something. I sleep really still and I don't tend to make noise often, so I've been described by my younger sister as a practically perfect sleeping buddy when we go camping.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:24 am

I talk in my sleep according to Kirsten XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:37 am

Aww! X3 I'm quiet, but I toss and turn a lot and take up quite a lot of space. I literally just sprawl out on the bed and take up the entire space. One of the perks to having the bed to myself Smile

Xavier: Hey, uh, Scampi? Can I talk to Nathalie for a second, please? ((You still can't see light colours, right?))

2... 1... Coming! *Chases after Kiara but realises her sister's too fast and goes after Henry instead, chasing after the jaguar but at a slow pace, being nice enough to give him a chance to run away.* *Pauses, realising she left Snowball behind, and whistles.* Snowball! Here girl! *Smiles as the dog bounds over to her and scratches behind it's ear.* Good, now heel. *Starts walking towards Hope as she chases down the jaguar, an amused smile at the fact that Hope was actually taking pity on Henry's slow pace.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:39 am

I'm on the laptop right now so yeah ^_^

And sure, Xavier ^_^ *drags her down* You're so lucky I'm dressed -_- I only got out of the shower 5 minutes ago -_- *continues to brush through her curly hair*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:44 am

Well, uh, even if you weren't dressed no one would care because, well, you look reat so, uhhh, yeah... *Facepalms.* Sorry, forget I ever said that. Ok, let me start over. *Takes a deep breath.* I know it's really short notice, but would you like to go to the ball with me? Unless it'll be awkward because, you know, you don't really know me that well now...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:47 am

I still know you, Xavier. *smiles* And I would love to. Although you'll have to remind me ^_^ I have a bit of a habit for forgetting things. *rubs the back of her neck* And I may need help in getting a dress, although I think Taylor could help with that one ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 am

*Smiles, thankful he didn't screw up too much.* Don't worry, I'll remind you every day if I have to Smile And Taylor would probably love to help you get a dress Smile I heard that some couples were going with, like, matching colors? I dunno if you wanna do that kinda thing since we're... Kinda dating but not dating, but if you do, that outfit I think I'm gonna rent is, like, a silver-ish color... I think... *Chuckles a little.* Looks like I'm having memory issues too ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:59 am

*giggles lightly* I'll keep an eye out for silver-ish coloured dress then *smiles*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:08 am

Good, just make sure to double check with me about the color of the outfit before you buy your dress, just in case it's not silver Smile Also, uh, *Rubs the back of his neck, shoving his free hand in his pocket.* Is there any chance of us going on a date sometime? Like, no the ball, a normal date. I-I'll pay for everything to, if that persuades you to say yes a little more Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:11 am

You really think I need persuasion? *chuckles lightly* I will happily go on a date with you. Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:13 am

Right, I have to go, but I'll be back either later (on the kindle) or tomorrow *shrug* Come on Nat. *drags her away*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:14 am

*Leaps up into a tree as he hears Hope approaching, carefully climbing up to the next set of limbs. Jumps from one tree to the next, only stumbling once before he finally shifted and hid against the trunk, trying to stay quiet*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:27 am

Bye Scampi. *Sighs.* Bye Nat... Hey, at least you got her to go to the ball, and agree to going on a date with you. Yeah, I guess, I just hate not being able to hug her or kiss her or even tell her how much I love her... True, going back to square one when your feelings are, like, square seventy-five must be really tough, especially with the awkwardness of Nat still suffering from a little bit of amnesia :/ ... By the way, your outfit is silver-ish grey. Aha! I knew it was silver. Hey, Nat, wait up! *Tries following Nat.* ... You know, I kinda feel sorry for that kid, with all the s*** that's happened to his girlfriend, I mean, he doesn't even seem to know where his relationship with her even stands now :/ Yeah, but Xavier's strong, he'll pull through and then things'll eventually go back to normal ^_^

*Pauses under the tress as she hears something up in them, but can't seem to locate what was up there. She tries tracking with scent, but she hadn't picked up the scent of the jaguar before it ran off, and she had no idea what jaguars smelt like.* Noooo, I've lost him! DX *Walks close to Hope, but keeps a distance so that she can't get tagged easily.* Found him? No, he hid and I don't know what a jaguar smells like. *Pouts.* Hmm... *Breathes in through her nose and her eyes flash open.* Because he's not a jaguar anymore! *Levitates herself into the trees and lands on a branch near Henry.* I have to say, for a fool who challenged a vampire kid to a game of tag, you're pretty cunning. I've gotta admit, I'm impressed Smile Hey! No fair! No magic, Kiara! *Looks to Snowball.* You stay here, ok? *Starts trying to climb the tree to get to Henry and Kiara.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 am

*Smiles and raises an eyebrow* Well, I've seen plenty of movies on losing a tail, it wasn't difficult. We should probably let her tag one of us though, it's not fair for us to let her be it for too long. *shrugs and looks down as Hope approaches* I don't think I've ever been impressive before, nobody's told me so anyway. You're impressive, giving me so much slack when you don't even know me.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:46 pm

sorry i haven't been on. my friends were down in California and I wasn't on the internet a whole lot. but fun fact...

Spoiler:
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:04 pm

That's so awesome, Rae!

Bleh, monthly DX *Goes upstairs and tiptoes into Elsa's room, crawling under the covers behind Justin and snuggling in.* Hngh,* Starts waking up, looking down at the new figure at his side and squinting as he whispers,* Wolfie? What're you doing? I'm in pain, I need a snuggle. Elsa's not gonna be happy once she wakes up and sees you here... Don't care. *Snuggles into Justin more.* ... *Sighs.* Alright, but just this once, and you're explaining things to Elsa. And you're not going to work today, you're looking after me. Ok... *Looks at Wolfie, then looks at Elsa.* Looks like I have my two favourite irls in bed with me, huh? *Smiles.* Go back to sleep Justin.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:47 pm

So, while Wolfie's off canoodling with Justin, I guess I should just stand guard... Actually I might sit guard. *Sits down on the couch.* Why does Wolfie get to do all the canoodling? I haven't canoodled in ages! DX

Edit (11:17Am): *Comes back downstairs and looks at the clock.* O.O Damn, I slept the rest of the morning away!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Lucky Rae.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down