House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Firefly155
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:26 am

Poor child. Poor, poor child.

Linz wanna rp with me too while I go and drag down Anna because I'm the only one without an OOC buddy?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:34 am

Leah: I smiled a little, trying to just stay calm so that my blush would fade away. "I think I could handle that." I said. Sure. I would be okay with cuddling, but I didn't kniw whether he just meant hugging or snuggling together on the bed we were sat on... I also wasn't really used to it, so there was no doubt it would be awkward at first, which could easily make the whole thing awkard. See this is what confused me, Ryker could be with some really pretty girl right now who was fine with anything and everything. So why is he stillhere with me? "Surely I can't be the most interesting person you know." I was doubting myself again, a habit I really have to stop. Ryker's friendship circle was probably really big though... He knew loads of people. Most of them were probably really interesting, especially compared to me. I decided to change the subject then. "So uh, there's this ball that's happening soon and I was wondering if you'd... You know, like to go with me. I-I mean, it's cool if you don't want to, I just..." I lost mytrain of thought then, feeling stupid for asking, but Sammi was dragging me along as well as trying to persuade Chloe to go so... I thought I might as well ask my boyfriend.

Who would you like to rp? It'd only be cute because of me Razz That's the most confident thing you've wver said o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 am

Uhhhh... Well the only ones really doing anything are Nathalie and Taylor because Taylor's about to go home and 'Deal with Kyle', but I'm up for rping anyone... Except Jack and Luna, because I think we'd need Ali for the whole picnic thing.

Now if you'll excuse me... *Goes upstairs to drag Anna down.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:40 am

Mhm, I have no doubts. *takes Leah's hand and pulls her down into his lap in the chair* Not that I'm a bad source of genetic material, I just think the cute will come from you and the smokin' attributes in their later life will come from me. *chuckles and wraps his arms around her tightly*
Sure, who and who dear Wolfie?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:48 am

Might I have a repost?

I think I'll have to agree with you there Smile *presses a kiss to his cheek*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:49 am

*Drags Anna down by one of her braids.* Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow stop it! *Pulls her braid out of Wolfie's grasp.* Wait, did I hear correctly? Did Linz call you dear? Apparently so O.o Uhhh, anyone and anyone, dear Linz. *Giggles behind her hand.* *Narrows her eyes briefly at Anna before returning her attention to Linz.* We have:

Brody+Dilynn - Walking Tucker on the beach
Sam+Reyna - Wedding reception/Honeymoon/Whatever
Elsa+Justin - At the theme park
Yuffie+Henry (I gave Yuffie a new post) - Going to go and get Henry's suit sorted and maybe buy presents for Elsa and Anna's birthdays.

Take your pick!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:51 am

Wait, for Taylor or for someone else? I'mma assume you meant Taylor so...

"Years. You've been dating him for years." I corrected Nathalie with a frown, pulling my sister into a hug. "I'd say I understand but, to be honest, I don't. I can imagine it's horrible though." I sighed, trying to think of a way to help Nathalie, but I could only think of two options and both would be really hard. "Well... You could try and be with him or you could just... Not have a love life, but I think the first options better... If it helps, Nathalie, he really really loves you, and you loved him lots too, and... I don't know, maybe you'll start remembering things soon and, if not, it could still work. We'll all help to make it work." Maybe if we could make it work again, Nathalie would be super happy like she was before the accident. Letting out a breath, I decided to get off of the topic of Natty's past and stood to my feet. "Lets go home, ok? I believe I have some things to do."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:06 am

Ryker: Well, I'd finally be cuddling then, hmm? I liked even the sound of it, and even though she was new to it our entire relationship was new to it so we could both be inexperienced together. I wasn't even sure what Leah liked really, but I was hopeful to find out. Just as I was about to move onto the bed entirely she doubted herself, drawing a frown from me. I didn't want Leah thinking she wasn't good enough, that was entirely the opposite. If anybody wasn't good enough, it was me. I was a pretty awful guy before we were together, completely obsessed with drinking and sleeping with women. I wasn't good enough to be with Leah, she was sweet and never judged me for what I've done. She changed the subject before I could comment, but I'd just have to show through action how much she meant to me and how interesting I found her. "The ball? I thought it was a guy's thing to ask a girl to a dance?" I smiled, my hand cupping Leah's face. "Of course, I wouldn't go with anybody else, gorgeous." I pressed a kiss to the corner of her mouth, simply because I didn't want her to think I only wanted to cuddle to do anything inappropriate. A kiss directly made me nervous that's the message she would get. "Now, c'mon. Let's cuddle and talk about this ball a little more, okay?"

I figured you'd see it my way. *presses a kiss to her jaw* Since you've been out of my class, what've you been up to?
I'm sorta in the mood or Henry, it's been a while. Could I get a wonderful repost Smile
Don't mind the "dear" thing, she's sorta happy and tired so... Slaphappy really.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:11 am

O.o O...K... Slaphappy? The 'Slap' part of word doesn't make it sound happy at all :/ But it sounds like it implies we can get away with slapping her >:3 Wolfie, slapping your friend is a bad idea :S

I figured that, with the ball only a month away, I might as well pay Henry a visit and try to figure out what he was going to wear. Maybe I'd even drag him into town to get his suit sorted especially since I had to go into town anyway to get Elsa and Anna burthday presents. With that in mind, I walked to Henry's room with a bit of cloth that matched the olive color of my dress, knocking on the door gently just in case Micah was napping, like Sora was right now... I'd probably have to drag her shopping with me too, actually.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:28 am

*Walks in.* Justin!!! *Jumps on Justin, knocking him to the floor.* Don't break him, Elsa needs him! And I'm still working, technically, so get off, please! DX Awww Sad*Reluctantly gets off of Justin.* *Gets up and brushes off his clothes.* Sorry Wolfie, give me an hour, ok? *Heads upstairs to talk to Abby.* *Frowns.* Ok... Aww, I was looking forward to getting gossip from him about his little snuggling session with Elsa Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:51 am

Henry: Micah and I had spent the morning eating pancakes and enjoying coffee. Well, Micah enjoyed some wholesome milk and I enjoyed coffee, but that was the minor details. Always after eating Micah wanted to come upstairs and play, so needless to say we chased eachother around the room for half and hour before I finally cuddled down with him on the bed. Now that there was knocking coming from my door I shook off my groggy feeling and slipped away from a silently snoring Micah. "Yeah, I'll be right there..." I tried to say as quietly as possible, but loud enough for anybody on the other side of the door to hear. I threw on a shirt, a simple v-neck Isolt had picked out. I guess I was pretty depressed lately, missing the second woman in my life to leave without a word, but I had to move on for Micah's sake. He needed normalcy, and having a woman become important in his life then leave wasn't fair. I answered the door with a smile, ruffling my blonde hair in an effort to get the curls out but it was to no avail. Once I focussed my eyes on the figure before me I almost blushed, because I hadn't been expecting Yuffie to show up. I thought it was my brother or something, I would've made a better effort to dress. "Hey, what's up?"

Slap happy is like... Where you're so tired you feel a really weird happy feeling that isn't the product of anything other than the fact that you're exhausted.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:03 am

Leah: A crimson blush spread across my cheeks at the way he called me gorgeous. I wan't the prettiest of girls, that I knew. I mean, Sammi was beautiful and Chloe was really pretty too. I guess Chloe and I were quite similar here, since we're both quite naturally pretty - not that Sammi isn't, we just don't tend to wear makeup as often. I hardly ever did. It irritated me mostly. I smiled a little as I laid down next to my boyfriend. Gosh, I really hoped that this wasn't a dream, because I would hate to wake up. "I don't really know much about it, but it's a masquerade ball asfar as I know, so Sammi's forcing me into a dress." I rolled my eyes slightly, we were going to her grandma's to get them fitted soon, actually. Since she makes them and all, it would just be better. We had already sent off what we would like and we were just hoping they were nice.

i'll try and reply to taylor but no promises, i'm really tired especially after mah shower ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:10 am

I've been slap happy, it's funny XD I'd rather not try it, thanks...

As soon as Henry opened the door, I pushed the olive fabric against his chest, judging how it'd look on him. "Hmmm... If you were paler, it'd work, but it'd have to do." Uh, I already sounded like Anna! I mentally grimaced at my own words, then lowered my hand, putting the fabric back in my pocket. "Henry, either grab the mini you or quickly get him a babysitter because I'm dragging you into town. Literally if you refuse to come willingly." I smirked at my threat of force before adding, "We need to sort out your suit and I need to shop for birthday presents. And maybe, if Sora and Micah come, we can head out somewhere a d have some fun?" I knew what Henry was going through right now - I had gone few it a couple months ago myself - and while he had been really direct in his attempt to cheer me up bu talking about it, I preferred a more 'Lets have fun and forget we were ever upset' approach, which would be pretty easy to achieve with the kids around.

Okies Scampi.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:21 am

Being slaphappy is a greqt feeling, I think. Now excuse me, I just gotta go and kick Red's ass.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:26 am

*Comes back down with Abby.* Ok, girls, I'm done so- JUSTIN!!! *Tacklehugs Justin.* ... Ow... I'm really fragile, y'know DX And I think Elsa would get jealous, Wolfie. Oh well Razz*Nuzzles Justin's neck.* O.o And now the rest of us are creeped out... O.o Mhmm. *Nods in agreement.* Not as much as I am, though DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:31 am

*has died about 10 times already* Gosh you suck at this XD I suppose you could do better. Of course I could, it's Spyro. Prove it. *hands her the controllers* *manages to do do it in one, almost dying, then hands it back* Tnere you go. Surprised
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:33 am

Ryker: Having Leah cuddling into me, it was quite possibly the best thing I've experienced. It was different now, I was in love with her and cuddling was more than just wrapping my arms around her. It would require that, of course, but everything meant more like this. "I think I have an idea of the suit I wanna wear. I mean, I don't have to wear a tie, do I?" I slipped an arm under her, giving me control of how close she could be. With one swift movement I tightened my arm and in response she was pushed closer, much to my liking obviously. "I'm more of an open collared, showing a little skin kinda of guy. Is that okay?" Seeing Leah in a dress, that'd be something new. Something I was looking forward to, but still something foreign to my imagination. I placed my free hand on her hip, an appropriate place when Leah was a shy kind of girl. Nothing too extreme, I didn't want to scare her off. "I'll bet you look beautiful in a dress though, Leah." Getting Leah comfortable with compliments, physical interactions, and knowing her true worth was a difficult task but if anybody could do it, I could. Easily. She was amazing, and if she know that she'd be happier. I wanted to express what I thought about her, but I was afraid. I was afraid that breaking that I love her and that she was amazing in one day would push her away. She was a skittish kind of girl. Maybe it was worth a try though?

Henry: Before she said anything there was a piece of fabric held against my chest, and it wasn't the gentlest touch I've ever felt either for Yuffie to hold it up to me. This was confusing, but I went along with it. I suppose pale skin was a good thing in this instance? I had forgotten about the suit though, so I was glad for the reminder. The threat from Yuffie had my smile growing brighter, simply because I knew she was capable of taking me on without much trouble so I had to listen. "I'll take him with me, just give me a minute. Come on in..." I rubbed my chest where she had held the olive fabric against me, wincing slightly. "You really gotta work on being more friendly, Empress." Approaching the bed, leaving the door open in my wake, I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "So, you're hoping to make us match then? I mean, I have no problem with that, I just haven't work a suit since Brady's wedding and I'm a little nervous about it. I was really different then, a bit of a drunk and with Mandie... This'll be a really new experience for me." I didn't mean to overshare, but my mind was completely clouded right now with a mixture of feelings and some things just happen to pop out. I reached down to Micah, tickling his toes with a smile. "Time to wake up Roo, we're gonna spend some time with Sora and Yuffie okay?" He seemed to wake up almost instantly, rubbing his eyes jus as quickly as he could to try and catch a glimpse of the girls. Once he realized Sora wasn't there he looked at me rather confused. "We're gonna go get her in a minute, okay?" He nodded his little head and I pulled him up into my arms, looking over at Yuffie. "I gotta get him dressed, okay?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:37 am

Crap. I just glitched the game. Red's frozen, and not by ice... But I was so close to defeating him... I don't wanna have to reset...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:48 am

*Walks over to the two girls playing video games.* Spyro's a pretty old, retro sort-of game, isn't it? ... Help DX Don't worry, Justin, I'll help you. *Pulls Wolfie off of him.* Now now, Wolfie, lets leave the nice man alone. B-But... He's adorabubble DX *Stands up and rubs his head where it smacked into the floor, wincing in pain.* If that's how adorable people are treated, I'd rather not be adorable, I'd rather but the opposite of adorable DX

As Henry invited me into his room, I stepped in, closing the door behind me as he commented on me needing to be friendly, which I couldn't help but laugh at. "Henry, just because I'm not gentle, doesn't mean I'm not friendly, I just have a different way of showing it to everyone else." Like teasing people, saying inappropriate things to make them feel uncomfortable and pushing them around a little bit. Yup, that was my version of friendly, and it seemed to work pretty well for me, actually! I watched as Henry woke Micah up by tickling his toes - that was a pretty fun-looking way to do it - and nodded a quick 'Ok' as he mentioned getting Micah dressed. Moving over to the bed, assuming that Henry would get Micah dressed in the bathroom, I continued our conversation. "I know how you feel about the whole suit thing, I mean, I haven't worn a dress since Tifa's wedding and, well, back then I wasn't a mom and now... But yeah, Anna suggested that we match, even if it's just so that your tie and my dress are the same color. It seems a bit couple-ish to me, but oh well." I shrugged it off, not really bothered by it all since I knew where Henry and I stood, and lay back on his bed with my arms and legs outstretched. "Now go ahead and get Micah dressed, I'll be here trying to figure out what we could all do once the shopping and suit stuff is all done.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:54 am

*nods* Mhmm, it is is indeed, the newer Spyrogames just aren't the same... Like New Beginning or something likd that. The original Spyro's the best... This one'slright though ^_^ Yeah and, you know. Dragons so... Yeah. Spyro is likd my childhood, that and Croc XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:57 am

Which one's this one?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:01 am

This one's A Hero's Tail Smile *is now drinking warm milk to make herself sleepy*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:05 am

Can I have a go? Well... At least she's happy. She'll be even happier when her father comes back. O.o Jer's coming back? *Nods.* We tracked him down and told him all that Abby's been going through. He said that he'd come back to look after her, we just have to give him a week to get things sorted. Awww, Abby's goiong to be reunited with her dad :3 And the terrible twosome (Jeremy and Jason) will be back together >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:08 am

Sure! *hands her the controller and briefly explains the controls (moving, jump, breath charge, changing breath type and aiming)*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:11 am

Thanks. *Sits down on the couch and starts moving around.* So, what exactly am I meant to be doing right now?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next