House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Firefly155
9 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  cupcakegirl24 Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:19 am

Goodnight!
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:26 am

"I've honestly never tried pasta de natel but I'd love to try one, once they're cooked." I replied with a smile before running my words through my head again. Wait a sec, did I say pasta? "Pastel de nata," I quickly corrected myself, a light blush crossing my cheeks. "I mean I'd love to try some pastel de nata." Boy, I must've looked so stupid. I certainly wasn't making a good impression on the new - possibly new, anyway - girl. Wait to go, X, what next? Call yourself Scott Xavier instead of Xavier Scott? Actually, good point, I needed to introduce myself. Slowly walking over to the girl on the counter, I held out my hand for a handshake. "I'm Xavier, by the way. And it's nice of you to cook food for the others who live here, Miss...?" I had no idea what her name was. She looked like an Emma to me, but I was probably entirely wrong; I usually was.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:39 am

Bibi: She smiles ever so slightly at this man and shakes her head a little bit. "It's alright, it is portuguse after all." I slide off the counter and look at mu phone to check the timer quickly. I promise you, they are quite good! I try to make my favorite things that I've had in various places, and this is what I make from Portugal. They aren't as great as the ones in portugal, but they're okay." She fixes her shirt a little before he sticks out his hand toward her. Bibi takes his hand gently and shakes it. "My name is Bibi Nilsson. But everyone just calls me Bibi."
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 am

Bibi. I didn't know anyone called Bibi, so that was actually a pretty interesting name in my eyes. "It's nice to meet you, Bibi." I smiled, shaking her hand in a firm but friendly manner before putting my hands in my pockets. "I've never been to Portugal. My parent's aren't really the travelling kind so we've only been on a couple vacations to other states, not other countries. My brother's been a lot of interesting places, though; he's an actor, so he gets to travel to different locations to shoot movies and stuff." Was I talking too much about things related to me? It certainly seemed like it, so I tried turning the attention back to Bibi, trying to get to know my new potential friend - well, I did say I needed friends, so starting with herwould be a good idea - a bit better. "Where else have you been besides Portugal? Anywhere interesting?"

And now I have to go to bed too :/ Reply anyway so that I can write something up in the morning. Goodnight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:51 am

For those who come online while I'm asleep:

Once the girls had left my room, I cleaned up the mess left over from the ritual and tended to my son. "Now then, Arthur," I cooed as I picked almost 7 month old boy up from his crib and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "What shall we do now that we have some father-son bonding time together, hm?" There was merely a mumble from the wide-eyes little boy in my arms, as if he was trying to say something but, of course, did not quite know how to say it yet. I smiled with adoration as I smoothed his chocolate brown hair - what little he had of it - down. "Jake and The Neverland Pirates it is." Of course, I hated the childish show, but it seemed to brighten up my boy's day, so I headed downstairs and into the living room to watch the show with my young Prince on my lap.

I was in the library with Hope, teaching her advanced 9th grade mathematics, which she understood perfectly. Either Hope was super smart, or I was a better teacher than I realised. I wasn’t sure which option it was but, either was, it gave me enough courage to apply as a teacher at the new immortal school that was opening in September, I mean, if I was doing something right with Hope, maybe I could do it with the other children as well. And I’d still get to spend time with Hope, if I was assigned to teach her class, and she could actually make friends at recess and lunchtime instead of being stuck with me. Heck, maybe even I could make friends, although maybe the friendship boat had sailed for me long ago. Even so, I thought this school would be a great opportunity for both Hope and myself; it was a step forward on a path to a better life.

Very soon I would be busy advertising employment opportunities for the school and interviewing those who wished to be hired. On top of that, I would be busy putting up posters around the mansion, inviting parents to a few Open Days to look around the school in the hopes that they will send their child to school there. Even though this was exciting – to see James’ final dream become a reality – I knew that it would take up a lot of my time, and therefore I would be unable to see Daniel as often as I wished. With this in mind, I made sure to clear my schedule for the week, so that I could spend it entirely with him, even if that meant that I had to sit quietly while he tended to Miss Candi. I made sure to wait until 11am – he was bound to be awake by then – and then walked up to his room, assuming that he would be there and, if not, I would check Miss Candi’s room. Taking a moment to calm my beating heart, I took a breath, then knocked gently on the door of my love’s bedroom, hoping that he would answer.

I needed a shave? I rubbed my jaw on the opposite side to the side Sammi kissed, feeling the scratchiness of it. I guess she was right, it was starting to move past being stubble to becoming annoyingly long, but I dunno, I was kinda curious about what I'd look like with a beard and moustache. As Sammi mentioned Yuki being the ring bearer, I couldn't help but chuckle. "I dunno, that'd require training her to walk down the aisle and we both know she can be stubborn." Reaching forward, I scratched Yuki behind her ear, smiling a little as the cat purred. "I guess we could... I dunno, smother your dress in cat food, that way she'll definitely walk down the aisle to us." Of course, I was joking about smothering my girl's dress in cat food, and I was joking as well when I added, "As for shaving, I don't think I will. I think I want to grow my beard long enough to braid it. That'd look so sexy, don't you think?" Nah, I'd shave in once we were done snuggling, I'd probably look really weird with facial hair anyway.

"Monkey!" I had to hold back a laugh as Sora suggested a name for Kennedy's baby. She just looked so serious and smiley about it, like she genuinely believed that Monkey was the best name in the would for a baby - geez, why didn't I think of that? Haha! "I don't know, Sora. Monkey's a great name but try something else." 'Kenny?' well I guess you name the child after the mother but wasn't that a bit... Boring? "How about... August if it's a boy and, uhhh..." May? June? Nah, they would be c***py names. "Alexis if it's a girl?" Maybe Alexis was a bit out there, but you gotta admit, it sounded like a pretty bad*ss name. "I don't know, I'm not very good at names," I told Kennedy, one eye on the little toddler trying to climb into her lap. "But maybe if you tried searching for, like, a meaning, then look up names with that meaning? That might be easier... I think... Unless you prefer to go through the long list of a million names and try to narrow it down to two." I was just glad I chose a specifically Wutaian name for Sora; that narrowed down the search so much!

"I think a wolf pup wouldn't be so bad." I shrugged as I took my ice cream, paid for mine and Dilynn's and licked it just enough to prevent the melted stuff dripping on my hand. "I mean, dogs are descended from wolves, or at least related to them, right? So I think it'd be a good experience for Tucker to play around with his ancestor or whatever. The only thing we'd need to worry about is our wolf kid teaching Tucker to walk on the wild side," Quite literally. "And cause trouble. But every parent has to deal with troublesome kids at some point anyway, we'd just have to deal with troublesome canines instead." Dilynn had no free hands now, since she was still holding Tucker in one arm and the ice cream in the other, so instead I just rested my hand on the small of her back as we kept walking across the beach, eating my ice cream as I went along.

Kimmy: Sierra was such a goofball! I couldn't help but laugh at her ghost immitation but I tried to play along, raising my hands. "Ahh, I'm so scared! Please don't hurt me, scary Sierra ghost!" I chuckled, lowering my hands and sticking my tongue out. "As long as you don't get too scared and hide behind the couch... And as long as Denzel doesn't do the same." 'Please, I deal with Sierra when she's moody and nothing's scarier than that; I'm sure I'll survive a horror movie.' My goofy laugh sounded out around the room at that as I nudged Sierra playfully. "I can see why you like him." I commented before taking a sip of coke and eating some more sweets. I really shouldn't be eating sweets before dinner but oh well!

Ok, maybe I was being a little cheeky, but Kimmy made a light, cheery atmosphere where it felt ok to tease Sierra a little. "Sorry Sierra, I love you really!" I tried to cover up for my teasing as I cooked the pasta and sauce. Once both was done, I put both together in three bowls and set them on the island with a couple forks. "Bon apetit, ladies." 'Thanks, Denzel!' Kimmy thanked me as I moved around the island to sit on the other side of Sierra, digging in to my dinner. If there was one thing Tifa taught me, it's that there's nothing like a homecooked meal that you made yourself.

"Years. You've been dating him for years." I corrected Nathalie with a frown, pulling my sister into a hug. "I'd say I understand but, to be honest, I don't. I can imagine it's horrible though." I sighed, trying to think of a way to help Nathalie, but I could only think of two options and both would be really hard. "Well... You could try and be with him or you could just... Not have a love life, but I think the first options better... If it helps, Nathalie, he really really loves you, and you loved him lots too, and... I don't know, maybe you'll start remembering things soon and, if not, it could still work. We'll all help to make it work." Maybe if we could make it work again, Nathalie would be super happy like she was before the accident. Letting out a breath, I decided to get off of the topic of Natty's past and stood to my feet. "Lets go home, ok? I believe I have some things to do."

"Ohhh, so it's a giant tv." I tried imagining it and grinned at the picture in my mind. "That's so amazing! I can't wait!" And there would be candy, which meant chocolate! I was just going to stock up on chocolate and maybe a drink before we went it; that would, hopefully, last me the... two hours, roughly? Yeah, the two hours that movies usually went on for. "As for the movie you mentioned, it sounds perfect." More than perfect, actually. A fairytale but from the villain's perspective? Who came up with that genius idea? It'd be so intriguing to see the villain's backstory, as much as I loved the story of Princess Aurora and the whole 'True loves kiss waking her up' thing! "I think we should definitely see that one, especially if you really want to see it."

I didn't really like the whole 'Gazing into each other's eyes' thing - it was too sappy - but I didn't want to seem rude and look away, so I just dealt with it, giving Rose a little nod. "Yeah, I'm ok." I replied, lacing our fingers together and smirking a little. "Just a little out of breath; I think I forgot how to breathe while kissing." Laughter escaped my lips for a couple seconds, before I looked towards the door joining mine and Trent's room together, separating me from my dog. "Can I let Jupiter in, Rose? I kinda told myself I would only be shutting him out for 20 minutes and it's been-" I looked to my alarm clock. "37 minutes exactly." Poor little guy, he was probably beginning to think I was neglecting him...

A little shaken? Nearly gave her a heart attack? Oh gosh, maybe surprising her like that was a bad idea, I thought it'd be a good kind of surprise, as opposed to the surprises Elsa didn't like, but I was wrong, definitely wrong if she felt shaken up after the flight. "I'm sorry." I frowned, apologising again even though I had already apologised in advance, making sure that this time sounded a lot more genuine. "The next time I wanna fly off with you, I'll warn you beforehand, I promise." Raising our hands, I kissed Elsa's knuckles, then led her over to where we had to pay for entry, taking it slowly for Elsa's sake (It wasn't as if we needed to rush, anyway). Once I had paid for the both of us, we walked into the theme park. I took a moment to scan the area with my eyes, taking in the sight of the tops of roller coasters, the kids stuffing their faces with food and carrying toys won in games. You could just about hear the excited screams of those on the roller coasters a little distance away from where we were standing, causing me to grin in anticipation. "So, what are your first thoughts?" I couldn't believe I actually had to ask that, but I was keeping my promise to stay out of Elsa's head. "Wait, no, let me guess." My gaze focused on Elsa's face as I tried to read her expression. "You're... Nervous now that you've heard people screaming on the roller coasters, but overall you're excited? Maybe just a little worried about getting scared on the rides and your magic going a little crazy?" Ugh, this was so hard without using my powers; I was probably completely wrong. Normal people had a hard life, having to guess what other people were thinking!

Ok, that was rude. I asked a simple question and she gave a cague answer and came up with an excuse to leave. "I'm sorry, but what exactly did I do?" I called out to the girl, a little unnerved by the fact that she already seemed to dislike me, or at least not want to be near me. "I just wanted to know about the book, I didn't ask you out on a date or anything like that - not that I would anyway, you're too young for me - so why exactly are you trying to avoid striking up a coversation with me?" It wasn't as if I was going to bite her.

The first kiss as husband and wife... I had figured it'd be just like any other kiss Sam and I shared but it was different with this new sensation of overwhelming joy flowing through my veins. I melted into Sam's touch, my lips pressing back as lovingly as I could while retaining that kiss' sweet, child-friendly nature.
The kiss was over too soon for my liking but I supposed that was a good thing right now - any more kissing and it might've crossed the border of making out, if I wasn't careful. I would've pouted if it weren't for the fact that I was ecstatic, pretty much walking on air over the fact that I was now Sam's wife, causing me to be unable to do anything but grin. That grin was only made painfully bigger as Sam called me Mrs Newkirk for the first time. Mrs Reyna Newkirk. Gosh, that was never going to get old.
"I would love to accompany you down the aisle, Mr Newkirk." I replied, giving him another quick kiss before releasing his hands so that I could link my arm with his.

((Sorry for shortness; I think we should do skippy skippy but I'm not sure where to skip to. I think the evening will go like this:
Photographs in the forest/a flower garden/somewhere pretty
The meal (With speeches from people and stuff)
The party (And the first dance as man and wife)
Either spend a night at home then start the honeymoon tomorrow, or just start driving/flying/whatever to the honeymoon straight after the party.

Where do you think we should skippy skippy to?))

Luna stared up at the play scape. She had seen one before, of course, at the orphanage but she had never been able to go on it since that was were the bullies spent most of their time. Now she had the chance to go on one all by herself. Well, with Smarty and Jack. She wasn't sure where to even start, but the long green things looked fun; the bullies at the orphanage certainly spent a lot of time sliding down them. "I wanna go on that." The little girl told Jack, pointing to the long green thing closest to the swings. It didn't look as scary as the tube-shaped one, and she was sure that Smarty would find it fun too!

Bibi. I didn't know anyone called Bibi, so that was actually a pretty interesting name in my eyes. "It's nice to meet you, Bibi." I smiled, shaking her hand in a firm but friendly manner before putting my hands in my pockets. "I've never been to Portugal. My parent's aren't really the travelling kind so we've only been on a couple vacations to other states, not other countries. My brother's been a lot of interesting places, though; he's an actor, so he gets to travel to different locations to shoot movies and stuff." Was I talking too much about things related to me? It certainly seemed like it, so I tried turning the attention back to Bibi, trying to get to know my new potential friend - well, I did say I needed friends, so starting with herwould be a good idea - a bit better. "Where else have you been besides Portugal? Anywhere interesting?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:57 am

Fuck you, insomnia -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:10 am

Goodbye! and hello again!
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:12 am

Hey.

I'd love to stay and chat, but I need to be up in about 6 hours so I'm going to try and sleep again, night.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:17 am

night!
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:15 pm

I hate nightmares -_-

*Tiptoes upstairs and sneaks into Anna's room, clambering into bed beside her.* *Is woken up by the sudden presence of somone else and opens her blurry eyes.* Wolfie? Is that you? Mhmm. *Wipes the drool from her mouth.* What're you doing in my bed? I had a nightmare :S I figured you'd let me stay in your bed for the night since you know what it's like to have nightmares more than anyone. ... *Sighs and pulls the covers up further.* Ok, just don't wake me up in the morning. Thanks. *Snuggles into Anna's side.* Goodnight Anna. Goodnight, Wolfie. *Falls back to sleep.* *Tries to fall back to sleep despite Anna's horrible snoring.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Hai I'm back!

.....and I see everyone has been sleeping as well as I have....

Yaaaaay.

Well. Emieh got me like really really sick. XP Which always seems to happen. I'm so tiny compared to her that sicknesses and that sorts of things just plow me to the ground. XD So I'll just stay awake and wait for you guys to get up. ^-^ *positions self on couch with pan just in case and laptop with blankets*
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:50 pm

*Trudges downstairs and flops onto the couch.* I kept waking up due to nightmares DX I wanna go back to sleep! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:08 pm

*grunts and sits up from where she was sleeping on the couch* Thanks. *slowly walks in with a cup of tea and cereal*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:21 pm

ugh this cereal tastes like cardboard -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:21 pm

You're welcome, Astrid. *Puts a cushion in Astrid's lap, then rests her head on the pillow.* Morning, Scampi... *Starts falling back to sleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:23 pm

*rolls eyes but sits still.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:26 pm

*Groans as she wakes herself up.* No, can't go to sleep. *Sits up, rubbing her eyes.* Gotta go college DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Hey everyone. I'm going to bed. I'll get on when I wake up so you'll probably be out of school.

Have a great day!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Good. *stands up and walks into the kitchen looking from breakfast* Who put cereal in the fridge? That was probably me. Where's the milk? Probably in the cupboard *rubs face*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Bye hrs!

And Scampi seems just as sleepy as I was the other day when I took cheese to college instead of lunch XD

*Walks into the kitchen and waits in the doorway.* Hey Astrid, are you going to school with Scampi? 'Cause if not, I'm thinking about heading up to the mountain if you wanna join me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Oh gosh, I can fit into my old jeans. I really have lost weight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Nope, that's my job. *grabs an apple and leaves* See you later. *follows* I'll go up with you but you need to listen to methis time.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:46 pm

((Sorry for teh poof. I was with Jade.))

I will, don't worry! ^_^ *Runs up to the mountain.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:05 pm

*Walks in drenched in sweat.* The damn heat! DX Why is it so hot?! DX Ad now I have to go to lesson all sweaty DX

Anyway, I might change some of these posts later when I get home but until then, tra da!

Once the girls had left my room, I cleaned up the mess left over from the ritual and tended to my son. "Now then, Arthur," I cooed as I picked almost 7 month old boy up from his crib and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "What shall we do now that we have some father-son bonding time together, hm?" There was merely a mumble from the wide-eyes little boy in my arms, as if he was trying to say something but, of course, did not quite know how to say it yet. I smiled with adoration as I smoothed his chocolate brown hair - what little he had of it - down. "Jake and The Neverland Pirates it is." Of course, I hated the childish show, but it seemed to brighten up my boy's day, so I headed downstairs and into the living room to watch the show with my young Prince on my lap.

I was in the library with Hope, teaching her advanced 9th grade mathematics, which she understood perfectly. Either Hope was super smart, or I was a better teacher than I realised. I wasn’t sure which option it was but, either was, it gave me enough courage to apply as a teacher at the new immortal school that was opening in September, I mean, if I was doing something right with Hope, maybe I could do it with the other children as well. And I’d still get to spend time with Hope, if I was assigned to teach her class, and she could actually make friends at recess and lunchtime instead of being stuck with me. Heck, maybe even I could make friends, although maybe the friendship boat had sailed for me long ago. Even so, I thought this school would be a great opportunity for both Hope and myself; it was a step forward on a path to a better life.

Very soon I would be busy advertising employment opportunities for the school and interviewing those who wished to be hired. On top of that, I would be busy putting up posters around the mansion, inviting parents to a few Open Days to look around the school in the hopes that they will send their child to school there. Even though this was exciting – to see James’ final dream become a reality – I knew that it would take up a lot of my time, and therefore I would be unable to see Daniel as often as I wished. With this in mind, I made sure to clear my schedule for the week, so that I could spend it entirely with him, even if that meant that I had to sit quietly while he tended to Miss Candi. I made sure to wait until 11am – he was bound to be awake by then – and then walked up to his room, assuming that he would be there and, if not, I would check Miss Candi’s room. Taking a moment to calm my beating heart, I took a breath, then knocked gently on the door of my love’s bedroom, hoping that he would answer.

I needed a shave? I rubbed my jaw on the opposite side to the side Sammi kissed, feeling the scratchiness of it. I guess she was right, it was starting to move past being stubble to becoming annoyingly long, but I dunno, I was kinda curious about what I'd look like with a beard and moustache. As Sammi mentioned Yuki being the ring bearer, I couldn't help but chuckle. "I dunno, that'd require training her to walk down the aisle and we both know she can be stubborn." Reaching forward, I scratched Yuki behind her ear, smiling a little as the cat purred. "I guess we could... I dunno, smother your dress in cat food, that way she'll definitely walk down the aisle to us." Of course, I was joking about smothering my girl's dress in cat food, and I was joking as well when I added, "As for shaving, I don't think I will. I think I want to grow my beard long enough to braid it. That'd look so sexy, don't you think?" Nah, I'd shave in once we were done snuggling, I'd probably look really weird with facial hair anyway.

"Monkey!" I had to hold back a laugh as Sora suggested a name for Kennedy's baby. She just looked so serious and smiley about it, like she genuinely believed that Monkey was the best name in the would for a baby - geez, why didn't I think of that? Haha! "I don't know, Sora. Monkey's a great name but try something else." 'Kenny?' well I guess you name the child after the mother but wasn't that a bit... Boring? "How about... August if it's a boy and, uhhh..." May? June? Nah, they would be c***py names. "Alexis if it's a girl?" Maybe Alexis was a bit out there, but you gotta admit, it sounded like a pretty bad*ss name. "I don't know, I'm not very good at names," I told Kennedy, one eye on the little toddler trying to climb into her lap. "But maybe if you tried searching for, like, a meaning, then look up names with that meaning? That might be easier... I think... Unless you prefer to go through the long list of a million names and try to narrow it down to two." I was just glad I chose a specifically Wutaian name for Sora; that narrowed down the search so much!

"I think a wolf pup wouldn't be so bad." I shrugged as I took my ice cream, paid for mine and Dilynn's and licked it just enough to prevent the melted stuff dripping on my hand. "I mean, dogs are descended from wolves, or at least related to them, right? So I think it'd be a good experience for Tucker to play around with his ancestor or whatever. The only thing we'd need to worry about is our wolf kid teaching Tucker to walk on the wild side," Quite literally. "And cause trouble. But every parent has to deal with troublesome kids at some point anyway, we'd just have to deal with troublesome canines instead." Dilynn had no free hands now, since she was still holding Tucker in one arm and the ice cream in the other, so instead I just rested my hand on the small of her back as we kept walking across the beach, eating my ice cream as I went along.

Kimmy: Sierra was such a goofball! I couldn't help but laugh at her ghost immitation but I tried to play along, raising my hands. "Ahh, I'm so scared! Please don't hurt me, scary Sierra ghost!" I chuckled, lowering my hands and sticking my tongue out. "As long as you don't get too scared and hide behind the couch... And as long as Denzel doesn't do the same." 'Please, I deal with Sierra when she's moody and nothing's scarier than that; I'm sure I'll survive a horror movie.' My goofy laugh sounded out around the room at that as I nudged Sierra playfully. "I can see why you like him." I commented before taking a sip of coke and eating some more sweets. I really shouldn't be eating sweets before dinner but oh well!

Ok, maybe I was being a little cheeky, but Kimmy made a light, cheery atmosphere where it felt ok to tease Sierra a little. "Sorry Sierra, I love you really!" I tried to cover up for my teasing as I cooked the pasta and sauce. Once both was done, I put both together in three bowls and set them on the island with a couple forks. "Bon apetit, ladies." 'Thanks, Denzel!' Kimmy thanked me as I moved around the island to sit on the other side of Sierra, digging in to my dinner. If there was one thing Tifa taught me, it's that there's nothing like a homecooked meal that you made yourself.

"Years. You've been dating him for years." I corrected Nathalie with a frown, pulling my sister into a hug. "I'd say I understand but, to be honest, I don't. I can imagine it's horrible though." I sighed, trying to think of a way to help Nathalie, but I could only think of two options and both would be really hard. "Well... You could try and be with him or you could just... Not have a love life, but I think the first options better... If it helps, Nathalie, he really really loves you, and you loved him lots too, and... I don't know, maybe you'll start remembering things soon and, if not, it could still work. We'll all help to make it work." Maybe if we could make it work again, Nathalie would be super happy like she was before the accident. Letting out a breath, I decided to get off of the topic of Natty's past and stood to my feet. "Lets go home, ok? I believe I have some things to do."

"Ohhh, so it's a giant tv." I tried imagining it and grinned at the picture in my mind. "That's so amazing! I can't wait!" And there would be candy, which meant chocolate! I was just going to stock up on chocolate and maybe a drink before we went it; that would, hopefully, last me the... two hours, roughly? Yeah, the two hours that movies usually went on for. "As for the movie you mentioned, it sounds perfect." More than perfect, actually. A fairytale but from the villain's perspective? Who came up with that genius idea? It'd be so intriguing to see the villain's backstory, as much as I loved the story of Princess Aurora and the whole 'True loves kiss waking her up' thing! "I think we should definitely see that one, especially if you really want to see it."

I didn't really like the whole 'Gazing into each other's eyes' thing - it was too sappy - but I didn't want to seem rude and look away, so I just dealt with it, giving Rose a little nod. "Yeah, I'm ok." I replied, lacing our fingers together and smirking a little. "Just a little out of breath; I think I forgot how to breathe while kissing." Laughter escaped my lips for a couple seconds, before I looked towards the door joining mine and Trent's room together, separating me from my dog. "Can I let Jupiter in, Rose? I kinda told myself I would only be shutting him out for 20 minutes and it's been-" I looked to my alarm clock. "37 minutes exactly." Poor little guy, he was probably beginning to think I was neglecting him...

A little shaken? Nearly gave her a heart attack? Oh gosh, maybe surprising her like that was a bad idea, I thought it'd be a good kind of surprise, as opposed to the surprises Elsa didn't like, but I was wrong, definitely wrong if she felt shaken up after the flight. "I'm sorry." I frowned, apologising again even though I had already apologised in advance, making sure that this time sounded a lot more genuine. "The next time I wanna fly off with you, I'll warn you beforehand, I promise." Raising our hands, I kissed Elsa's knuckles, then led her over to where we had to pay for entry, taking it slowly for Elsa's sake (It wasn't as if we needed to rush, anyway). Once I had paid for the both of us, we walked into the theme park. I took a moment to scan the area with my eyes, taking in the sight of the tops of roller coasters, the kids stuffing their faces with food and carrying toys won in games. You could just about hear the excited screams of those on the roller coasters a little distance away from where we were standing, causing me to grin in anticipation. "So, what are your first thoughts?" I couldn't believe I actually had to ask that, but I was keeping my promise to stay out of Elsa's head. "Wait, no, let me guess." My gaze focused on Elsa's face as I tried to read her expression. "You're... Nervous now that you've heard people screaming on the roller coasters, but overall you're excited? Maybe just a little worried about getting scared on the rides and your magic going a little crazy?" Ugh, this was so hard without using my powers; I was probably completely wrong. Normal people had a hard life, having to guess what other people were thinking!

Ok, that was rude. I asked a simple question and she gave a cague answer and came up with an excuse to leave. "I'm sorry, but what exactly did I do?" I called out to the girl, a little unnerved by the fact that she already seemed to dislike me, or at least not want to be near me. "I just wanted to know about the book, I didn't ask you out on a date or anything like that - not that I would anyway, you're too young for me - so why exactly are you trying to avoid striking up a coversation with me?" It wasn't as if I was going to bite her.

The first kiss as husband and wife... I had figured it'd be just like any other kiss Sam and I shared but it was different with this new sensation of overwhelming joy flowing through my veins. I melted into Sam's touch, my lips pressing back as lovingly as I could while retaining that kiss' sweet, child-friendly nature.
The kiss was over too soon for my liking but I supposed that was a good thing right now - any more kissing and it might've crossed the border of making out, if I wasn't careful. I would've pouted if it weren't for the fact that I was ecstatic, pretty much walking on air over the fact that I was now Sam's wife, causing me to be unable to do anything but grin. That grin was only made painfully bigger as Sam called me Mrs Newkirk for the first time. Mrs Reyna Newkirk. Gosh, that was never going to get old.
"I would love to accompany you down the aisle, Mr Newkirk." I replied, giving him another quick kiss before releasing his hands so that I could link my arm with his.

((Sorry for shortness; I think we should do skippy skippy but I'm not sure where to skip to. I think the evening will go like this:
Photographs in the forest/a flower garden/somewhere pretty
The meal (With speeches from people and stuff)
The party (And the first dance as man and wife)
Either spend a night at home then start the honeymoon tomorrow, or just start driving/flying/whatever to the honeymoon straight after the party.

Where do you think we should skippy skippy to?))

Luna stared up at the play scape. She had seen one before, of course, at the orphanage but she had never been able to go on it since that was were the bullies spent most of their time. Now she had the chance to go on one all by herself. Well, with Smarty and Jack. She wasn't sure where to even start, but the long green things looked fun; the bullies at the orphanage certainly spent a lot of time sliding down them. "I wanna go on that." The little girl told Jack, pointing to the long green thing closest to the swings. It didn't look as scary as the tube-shaped one, and she was sure that Smarty would find it fun too!

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Hello!
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down