House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:31 am

*comes back in a jumper and a hoodie* Scampi... *picks up the broken staff and goes to the door* *Blocks her way* I'm going. *goes around her* *groans and follows her, just incase*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:33 am

Oh boy, Scampi's gonna get hypothermia or something. *Pulls out her phone and calls Justin.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 am

*has regained conciousness but is weak and dizzy. He stumbles arouns the forest, trying to find the way out. after a little while leans against a tree and slowly makes a rose out of white ice that can't melt. he was going to give it to Elsa to apologise for being... Well, for not speaking to her much. He continues his journey but is going no-where* Jaaack! Jack? Jaaaaack!? *wandering around the forest closely followed by imogen with a ball of fire for warmth and light*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:51 am

*After recieving the call. He groans but flies down to Earth, knowig that he can't avoid helping someone due to personal reasons, or any other reasons, actually. He circles the forest for a moment, spotting Scampi and a girl with fire, but ignores then for now. Eventually he spots Jack and flies down, frowning slightly at the ice rose in his hands before putting on his professional mask.* You're a long way from the mansion, you know, and you shouldn't even be out here when you're not feeling great :/ Let me help you get back to the mansion, Jack.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:53 am

*feels obligated to help Jack but decides there are enough people and maybe jack doesn't wanto see her, so she nods and stands up* Yeah, we'll make something incredible. C'mon. *gives her sisters hand a tug and bites her lower lip* Tomorrow I'll worry about telling Justin and seeing Jack. If it gets got he point where you guys can't find him though, come and get me. I can stand the cold...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 am

*groans as his legs fail him and he slides down the tree before hearing a voice but he doesn't know if he's dreaming or not since he keeps slipping in and out of conciousness* I... I don't think I can... *opens his eyes, confusion glinting in them as he sees a blurred vision of Justin* I'll be fine here for now... *closes his eyes and rests his head against the tree trunk.* but if you would, d'yoj think you could take this to Elsa and tell her... Tell her that I'm sorry *holds the rose out but it slips from his hand and shatters, groas* Damnit DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:06 am

Ok, Elsa ^_^ I'm coming, I'm coming! *Gets up and links arm with Elsa, heading into the kitchen where she's surprised to find Yuffie and Sora talking in a very one-sided conversation.* O.o I swear I didn't see you come downstairs. That's because I'm so awesome at being sneaky that I'm invisible to the naked eye RazzSure you are. *Smiles and clears her throat.* Elsa, this is Empress Yuffie Kisaragi of Wutai and her daughter Princess Sora. Uh, hi ^_^ *Bows slightly, then waves Sora's little hand.* So what're you guys doing in here? We're going to cook something. You what? *looks to Elsa with a worried expression.* Please tell me you can cook, because your sister certainly can't! Hey, those pancakes were your fault too, you know!

*Looks down at the shattered rose and shakes his head.* I don't think I would've been able to, even if the rose hadn't broke :/ *Sighs and walks over, crouching besides Jack.* Come on, I'll carry you back. You can't stay here, and it's not just because I'm freezing cold and risking hypothermia right now. *Gestures to his lack of a jacket - he'd been in such a rush because of the emergency that he had forgotten to put a jacket on.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:12 am

*Takes his hoodie off and hands it to him* I don't feel the cold so this is much more useful for you rig- Am I hallucinating or is someone shouting my name? O.o Jaaack? *rolls eyes then spots Jack and Justin* Found them scamps... Them? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:19 am

Thanks. *Puts on the hoodie and shakes his head.* You're not hallucinating. Scampi and some other girl has been out looking for you. *Looks around and spots the two girls, waving to them.* We're over here! *Helps Jack to his feet, putting one of Jack's arms around his neck, then hooking one of his own arms around Jack's waist to support him.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:21 am

Empress? *smoothes her hair and clasps her hand in front of her* Very nice to meet you Empress Yuffie, and you as well Princess Sora. *smiles and nods her head* I believe I've had better luck with cooking than my sister, but I'm nothing fantastic. With practice perhaps...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:29 am

Jack! Oh my gosh you look terri- *nudges scampi* Right, erm, Patch snapped you staff, well wolfy tried and failed so Patch offered to do it for her and... Yeah. I think you just have to fix it and you'll feel better ^_^ *holds his head to ease the dizzyness* What? How? Like, how do I... Fix... It...?*loses conciousness again* Oh no... Oh no no no no! JACK! DX Yelling's not going to do anything, and if we all stay out here we're going to freeze to death. I think we're best off getting him back to the mansion then seeing if he can fix his stick- - staff ^_^ *rolls eyes* staff then. Do you need any help carrying him, sir?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 am

A lot on practice on your sister's part Razz *Rolls eyes.* You know, sometimes it's hard to tell whether you like me or dislike me. Lets put it this way: I like to tease my friends Smile Oh, in which case, great! I think... Mhmm. Anyway, can I watch you guys coo- well, attempt cooking? I wont be able to join in - I've got my hands full with little gremlin here - but maybe I could learn a few things if I watched. *Points towards Anna.* Ah-na! Ah-na ah-na! Aww, she actually kinda said my name :3 Sure, you can watch Yuffie, I mean, if it's ok with Elsa. *Looks up at Elsa and grins.* Ah-na!

Thanks for the help, ma'am, but I think I've got it. *Picks Jack up and starts leading them all back to the mansion, using the faint sound of Wolfie's thoughts like a beacon, telling him which way to go.* Stay close behind me, you two; I don't want you getting lost out here :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 am

*follows Justin, glancing up at the ball of fire in awe* *fals into place next to scampi, following Justin*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:40 am

*Walks back to the mansion, stopping outside as he tries to open the door, but he can't since his hands are full.* Can one of you open the door for me please? And then we should try to figure out how to fix this staff thing of his that you were talking about.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 am

*runs forward and opens the door, once Justin and Imogen are through she looks at wolfie* Jack says he doesn't know how to fix his staff! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:49 am

But... But in the movie he did! Remember, he just forced the two pieces together and blue light came out of it and fixed it. If we can wake him up long enough to get him to hold the pieces of staff together, maybe that'll work. *Sets Jack down on the couch.* How're we gonna wake him up, though? :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:54 am

I don't know DX I think we're just going to have to wait until he comes around...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:58 am

Ok :/ *Sighs and sits on the arm of the couch, running a hand through his hair frustratedly.* I was kinda hoping to escape this place, you know. Sorry! An emergency's an emergency! Well at least it was a real emergency this time and not just because you wanted a hug :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:05 am

Hiya everyone :3 "help DX I don't know who this girl is. She just cleaned the entire house without being asked!!!!" ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 am

hai ali, scampi, wolfy and whoever else is here
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 am

Hi Ali, Alex and Britt!