House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:11 am

Fine -_- Get a repost and I'll reply -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:18 am

um..What? I wasnt even hinting at that...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:22 am

Sometimes I wonder why I even come on here anymore, it's a roleplaying site and I hardly write things anymore and whenever you're on you always do those little things. I don't know, maybe it's just hormones? Because so far all I do here is complain, rant and tell you things. Plus I have a tendancy to make things worse than what they already are so maybe I should just leave. All your little caracters can go off and live another life or live happily ever after. Because I'm hardly capable of doing this anymore. Why the hell am I even crying right now?! I don't know. I don't know anything at all.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:26 am

Scampi you're acting like im fawning over you to rp. If you need a break then take one :/ lately people have been yelling at me Weather i'm joking or not. I didnt expect you to get mad at me in an instant. All I was, was confused. If anything, if you think its me, i'll leave. You wont have to deal with me.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:12 am

Seriously? I come back on to this? No one's leaving ok? Both of you just calm down, especially you, Scampi, you're letting your hormones get the better of you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:11 am

*Walks in with Yuffie and Sora.* I didn't go too fast for Sora, did I? Don't worry, you didn't go the fast, and even if you did, I bet she would've loved it. I'm just glad you held her so tightly. If she fell off- *Looks around and her eyes widen.* Woah, no one's here O.o Not even Wolfie O.o Somethings up :/ You think so? I wonder what happened :/ Probably something that'll fix itself in the morning. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:37 am

*Has put Sora to bed and is now in the kitchen with Anna, trying to make pancakes even thought neither of them know how to make pancakes.* *Looks down at the lumpy blob of batter in the frying pan.* Y'know, I think we sure add more milk to the mixture :/ But then it'll be too runny to form a circle, right? True, I guess... Ok, we'll leave it as it is Smile Good, that way we'll- oh f***, there's eggshells in here! DX Really? *Leaves the frying pan unattended to inspect the batter in the mixing bowl.* But I thought I got all the eggshells out Sad *Grabs a spoon.* Don't worry, you didn't a better job at breaking the eggs than I would've done, even if half of it's gone over the counter! *Starts trying to scoop out the egg shells.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:59 am

I sincerely cannot stand school right now. Art teacher took my surreal idea and tossed it out there for anybody to use, and my science teacher must've though I was chokin today because she gave me a few good slaps on the back in encouragement. Not to mention my friend, or rather ex friend, punched me in the chest today because I'm "at level height of her fist and I won't punch her back".
So... Uh, hola everyone then? We'll just put Lindsey here away for a while, harshing the mood or whatever. *offers Linz micropens and paper to draw*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:11 am

*Overhears and peeks her head out of the kitchen.* I would've punched the b*** right back and been like, 'Oh really? I wouldn't hit you back, huh? Well I just did, motherf***er!' *Also peeks her head out.* You know, for an Empress, you swear a lot, Yuffie. Aaanyway, Kai who isn't Kai - our head butler's called Kai so, yeah, you're Kai, but not Kai Kai, not my Kai, well, he isn't my Kai obviously but- *Feels herself going off on a tangent and tries to get back on track.* Kai, do you know if my sister's around? If you don't know her she looks like me but with white-blonde hair, usually in a braid, and is always seen in a hoodie. Are you not gonna make pancakes anymore? This'll only be quick, I promise, and then I'll come back and Elsa can join us. *Bites her lip a little, unsure about meeting another ruler in case Elsa was stuck up and snobby, but knows that she'll have to meet her eventually.* Ok, I guess... *Goes back into the kitchen, when suddenly she yells,* C***! It's burnt! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:28 am

I, Kai of Austrailia, have seen your sister. She's upstairs, with Kennedy discussing some difficult news. You could probably go up there and grab her if you want, Kennedy's a big girl and can handle herself well enough without help.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:33 am

Oh... *Frowns and shakes her head.* If they're discussing difficult issies, I really shouldn't interrupt, I mean, a dress isn't as important as 'Difficult news' so... But if you can, can you tell her to come and see me when she's done talking? Unless you think Kennedy might need an extra person to talk to, I don't know :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:43 am

Eh, I'll go grab her just in case. I'm not sure if Kennedy is up for sharing things... *holds up his index finger to signal her to wait and heads upstairs, straight to Kennedy's room. After knocking a few times Kennedy reluctantly allows Elsa to leave and they head downstairs*
*once downstairs, she offered Anna the scarf she picked up the day before* I was hoping to speak with you after Kennedy anyway, so this works out well enough. I picked this up for you in town, since Washington isn't exactly very warm and I don't recall you bringing one.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 am

*Her eyes widen at the first gift she physically recieved from Elsa in over a decade, her mouth opening and closing a couple times before she managed to get the words out.* Th-Thank you, I- Green, my favourite color, you- you remembered! *Beams a grin and wraps the scarf around her neck.* I have something for you, too, actually so... *Takes Elsa's hands and leads her over to the bag-covered dress hung up on the wall.* It's not the bag, it's whats under the bag, so... Yeah, have a look. *Bites her lip, hoping Elsa likes the dress she made.*

((One sec, I'll get the description of the dress from yesterday ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:53 am

Wolfsoul wrote:*Runs downstairs and holds out a dress in front of her. The dress consists of a dark blue velvet bodice with a white trim and white snowflake patterns. It has off-the-shoulder straps made of darker blue velvet material and the skirt is the same colour blue as the bodice, albeit made of non-velvet fabric, with some darker blue non-velvet fabric hiding in the pleated parts of the fabric. Along the hem are some little white snowflakes.* So, what do you think of Elsa's dress? Hm. Not bad. Not bad? But I just spent weeks working on this thing! Anna, you're asking a girl who doesn't like dresses for her opinion on a dress DX Yeah but still-! Seriously, ignoring the fact that it's a dress, what would you give it out of 10? ... 7; I'm not a fan of velvet either. *Facepalms.* You're impossible. If it helps, though, I think Elsa might like it Smile*Grins.* Good! Otherwise all that work would've gone to waste!

A really badly drawn picture of the dress:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:18 am

Uh... Yeah, I figured you would like it. I mean, I saw it in the shop and I knew... *looks the bag up and down, biting her lip in thought* You didn't have to get me anything, you know. *opens the bag and smiles, holding a hand over her mouth to hide it* Wow... I mean, this is amazing. Where'd you get it? *reaches her hand out and touches the fabric* It's perfect. Everything, the snowflakes and it's such a gorgeous blue...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:25 am

*Lets out a breath she didn't realise she was holding, her grin becoming proud at the fact that she had been able to create the 'Perfect' dress for Elsa.* I didn't get it, I made it, just for you Smile It took 3 weeks and a lot of reading letter fron the royal tailor on what to do, but it was deffinately worth the hard work Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:48 am

You made this? *steps back and admires the dress* I feel really awful about my gift to you now, a scarf compared to this... *turns towards Anna and smirks, pulling her sister into a hug* Thank you, so much.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:21 pm

That moment when one of Sims Matio's wishes is to woohoo with Anna XD As east as it would be to fulfill that wish, I can't because Anna's traditional! RP Anna would kill me if I made her woohoo with Matio before they're married!

But I bought a double bed anyway, just in case she had a change of heart XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:08 am

*Is on the couch, hugging the mini Elsa doll.* Ugh, I feel ill :S *Is also on the hugging the mini Anna doll.* Ugh, me too. Stupid inedible pancakes :S

Edit 19:13: *Is now watching Tangled with Anna while she's served hot chocolate by Justin.* Thanks Justin ^_^ You're welcome Smile Are you sure you don't want any, Anna? *Shakes her head.* No thank you. *Frowns.* Ok, just let me know when you want something. Poor Anna, too ill to have hot chocolate Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:05 am

Shadow! Speak to me! And bring a Matio to snuggle with the ill Anna. *Is staing at the tv screen with wide eyes.* *Chuckles.* I think she likes this movie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:06 am

*takes a seat on the couch and lays down, head in Anna's lap* I tried on that dress, by the way. It fits a bit thin around the waist but maybe it's from the chocolate I've eaten lately. Give me two pounds off and I'll be perfect for that perfect dress. *notices Justin and sits up, clasping her hands in her lap* I didn't realize there was others present, my apologies Justin.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:14 am

*Is shocked speechless when Elsa rests her head in Anna's lap, but snaps out of it with a pout when her sister sits up again.* Oh don't worry about my presence, you go about doing whatever you want to; there's no need to act proper around me Smile *Finds her voice again, eventually, ignoring the churning feeling in her stomach.* You know, I could just make the dress bigger, it shouldn't be that hard. But, y'know, maybe cutting back on the chocolate would be a good idea... And then you can give me all the chocolate you don't eat. *The churning gets worse and she groans, her hand, and the mini Anna doll going to her stomach.* Once I feel, better, that is. Ooh! My favourite part of the movie! Shh people! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:18 am

*Singing.* No, Rapunzel knows best, so if he's such a dreamboat, go and put him TO THE TEST! If he's lying, don't come ccrrryiiiiing, MOTHEEEEERRRR KNOWS BEEEEEEST! *Giggles.* Omg! I love that part so much X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:43 am

*Pops in* Helloooo~! *sneaks into room, sitting next to Anna, slowly snaking his arms around her waist*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 am

*Her wide eyes are focused on the screen again, barely noticing Matio.* Oh... My... B-But now Eugene will die, right? Rapunzel's hair isn't magical anymore so... Oh my gosh, this movie's so dark and evil! Lol XD Hey Shadow and Matio! Anna will comeback to planet Earth in about 10 minutes whe the movie's over XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next