House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:53 am

Nice going! XD Hey Elaa, tnhink fast! *hits another snowball her way*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:54 am

Well, you should let more people see you dance then.*Smile* AHahahaha.... I am so screwed now..*hides behind one of the snowpiles*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:56 am

... I dunno... I mean, I enjoy it and all but... I'm not sure, I mean, I'd feel a little uncomfortable dancing in front of people.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 am

*Turns away from the group as she has to dislodge the snow from her shirt, then turns back to Matio with a glare.* Ohhh, you're gonna pay for that one! *Picks up a couple snowballs and runs out from behind the ice fort, charging towards Matio's snowpile and then throwing snowballs once he came into range.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:03 am

*shrug* If you don't feel comfortable... WHere did you learn to dance like that? Oh no! *he was pelted with snowballs, before he grabbed Anna by the waist, dragging her into the snow with him*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 am

*smirks slightly under the kiss and presses his hands against the couch now instead, holding himself up so his weight didn't crush her*

*tosses a snowball in Jacks direction before noticing her sister in the snow, accompanied by Matio. A frown forming on her face, she shook it off and smiled, lifting the snow from the ground and rolling it into a palm sized snowball. After hurling it at the two of them, she jogged off to Jack and stuck out her hand* How about we show the two non-magical ones how it's done Frosty?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:19 am

*Lands in the snow beside Matio with a crash before letting out a laugh.* Heeeey! You can't keep me captive, that'd be a one way ticket to loser-land because Elsa would bury you in snow for taking me as a hostage! *Smushes snow in Matio's face.* And that's for getting snow down my shirt Razz *Gets hit in he head with Elsa's snowball and stands up, narrowing her eyes at her.* Hey! Who's side are you on, sister?! *Picks up some snow and males a snowball out of it, throwing it at Elsa in retaliation.* ... So much for Team Arendelle XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:27 am

In a dark part of the town I grew up in. *shrugs* Most of it was trial and error, and I got a few things off of one of Liam's friends. *smirks* Sounds like a plan. *throws a snowball at Martio* *inevitably has to break to kiss so that she could breath, but once she got her breath back, she kissed him again, her hand in his hair now*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:30 am

So much for 'covered in snow'*Laughs* *Stands up, brushing snow off of himself* Makes snowball and throws it at Elsa* Non-magical? who're you talking about? *Shakes a tree branch that's overhead of Elsa, dumping snow on her and Jack* Hah! Nice, I wish I knew how to dance like that. Like from a Step Up movie, only... better.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:36 am

*For a moment she worries that they're both doomed, both upon seeing Matio use his magic to dump snow on Jack and Elsa, she struggles to hold back her laughter, her confidence being restored as she makes another snowball, throwing it in the general directon of the opposition before shielding herself behind Matio.* Just because you've got snow powers, doesn't mean you two are going to win!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:43 am

I think we better run Anna.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:49 am

But there's chocolate at stake! Besides, what's the worst- *Thinks about it and her eyes widen. Suddenly she bursts into a sprint towards the mansion's door.* Get inside! They can't get us if we're inside!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:52 am

*runs inside the mansion right behind Anna, closing and locking the door* They are NOT getting back in!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:57 am

*Bites her lip.* Actually... *Unlocks the door.* I kind of have this, 'No shutting anyone out' policy with Elsa. It's a long, boring story but if I expect her to stop shutting me out, I've got to set a good example and not shut her out - not that I've ever done that, anyway - sooo... They can ome in if they want, ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:58 am

*Waves her hands a bit, forming a bunch of snow, and smiles as they run off and inside.* Yeah, you better run! *drops the snow and falls back into the snow on the ground, laughing* Oh Jack, I think we scared them silly... *looks up and smiles at him, takin his hand and pulling him down as well*

*Takes the newly rejoined kiss gratefully and nips her bottom lip for just a moment, a chuckled following shortly.* Like a good coach, I believe a bit of encouragement is due... *kisses along her jaw and downwards*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:01 pm

im done with trying to draw.. *tosses her manga 'teaching book' out in the trash* Im finished..all I could do is the stupid face over and over again with the same stupid hairstyle..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:07 pm

Alright, that's fine with me. *he plopped down on the couch* Wait.. who wins then?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:13 pm

I didn't mean it in a bad way! DX I meant that, like, not a people are going to be able to draw because their talents lie elsewhere DX You've ust got to learn what your talent is and then work on that!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:17 pm

...that made me feel worse...thanks wolfy... T^T
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:I didn't mean it in a bad way! DX I meant that, like, not a people are going to be able to draw because their talents lie elsewhere DX You've ust got to learn what your talent is and then work on that!

Fuuuck I edited post instead of typing a new one DX

Anna's post was something about not know who won, then deciding not to spy on Jack and Elsa and joining Matio on the couch instead, and then thanking him for letting Elsa take part because it was the first time she had seen Elsa really let loose with her powers.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:26 pm

I have no other talent. I cant play guitar like you. I tried but my teacher gave up on us. Drawing is what I did for years and I never progressed.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:29 pm

I can't play guitar! The guitar always makes a wierd vibrating noise! Maybe you're talent is just something you haven't thought if yet. Don't just focus on drawing, try everything.

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed. But replies are appreciated sooo...

I had come to the conclusion that children grew up far too fast. Even Arthur, who certainly wasn't growing as fast as his sisters, was growing up too fast for my liking. Almost 3 months, now, and my smiley little prince was already beginning to explore things using the Lion King play mat I had bought him for christmas. He was playing on it now in the living room while the older children enjoyed the snow, his tiny arms reaching out towards the toys dangling above him in amazement. I smiled down at my little boy softly, wishing his mother was here to see him right now, but unfortunately she was currently trying to finish writing a chapter for her new book in our room, and couldn't spend time with us right now as she had to concentrate. Oh well, at least Ryan would be able to spend time with us later, and perhaps I would have a new chapter to read before I fell asleep with her tonight!

Being pelted with freezing cold slush wasn't exactly my favourite thing to do, but at least I was spending time with Hope - and Bentley - and doing something childish for once. It was them against me as Kodi had to go to work, but it wasn't really an unfair advantage considering that that they were kids. As the children hid behind their snow fort, discussing a course of action, I took the oppurtunity to creep closer to them. By the time Hope's vampire hearing caught me coming closer, it was too late for her to yell, 'Look out, Bentley!' Before I had picked the little boy up and started tickling him through the thick layers of clothing he wore. "Muwahahahaa! I've got you!" I smiled as both children laughed, Bentley trying to wriggle free of my grip while Hope threw more snowballs at me in the hopes of making me let go of her friend - step-brother now, I guess.

Vincent was thankful that the holidays had passed. He wasn't really a party person and didn't really take part in the celebrations much, except for the traditional kissing his wife at midnight. Now that there were no more celebrations to worry about, he could relax in the peace and quiet. Well, almost. Hearing a smashing noise from the kitchen, Vincent winced and closed his book. 'It not me! It Lulu!' Came the obvious lie. Big hands such as Galian's were not made for delicate plates. It was a bad idea to let the Beast help set up dinner, but at least he was trying to be helpful, right?

Galian whimpered as he looked down at the smashed plate at his feet. He hadn't meant to, really, it just slipped out of his hands! Lilly was going to kill him! She wasn't going to let him try and help out again! Hearing footsteps, Galian began to sweep the smashed plate under the island, pretending as best as his panicky self could that nothing had ever happened.

We had said our goodbyes to Sierra and Denzel, and there were surprisingly a lot of tears, mostly from the girls though I could tell that Denzel was on the verge of crying at one point. After giving our son and his girlfriend hugs and handshakes, we watched them get into the taxi we had paid for to take them to their new apartment. Now I was stuck in 7th Heaven with 3 crying girls - mostly Marlene and Claire, but Tifa was struggling to stay strong herself - with Zidane being the only male company I had, and he was a baby! Heaving a sigh, I sat on the couch, Tifa one side of me holding Zidane, Marlene the other side and Claire curled up on my lap. I did my best to comfort them, but it was hard when I haven't exactly been good in situations like this in the past.  "Come on, guys, this is a good thing." I tried to reassure my family. "He's starting a life on his own - he's growing up - and it's not as if we'll never see him again. He doesn't live too far away, so we can visit him and Sierra, or they can visit us..."

I had no work today, woohoo! Apparently there was some sort of family thing going on so the bar was closed for the day, which meant I had the entire day off to soend with the amazing... Yuki. Sammi still had to go to school. Do you know how boring it is to have a cat as company? And Yuki hated me anyway! She always dug her claws into my jeans and hurt me and- ugh, I couldn't wait unt my baby came home. At least I'd have something - and someone - to do! But until then I was just stuck in the rec room, playing Resident Evil  upside-down in an attempt to entertain myself as Yuki curled up asleep beside me. Sammi, hurry up!

Ok, so I had been awake for ages, and barely slept last night. The school play was just days away and I was beginning to freak out. What if I made a fool of myself? In front of the bullies, in front of KJ, in front of my parents, and- oh gosh, I had seen in the newspaper the other day that paparazzi had found out that the so s of the famous Rebecca Stevenson were in the local school's play, so there might even be journalists there as well! I was just so scared of messing up! When I was you ger and I was scared I used to climb into bed next to TJ, but I was too old to do that now and had no other method to overcome my stagefright! Maybe TJ could help, I mean, I didn't have to climb into bed and hug him like I used to, but I could still talk to him, right? Climbing down from the top bunk, I sat on the edge if TJ's bed and started shaking him gently, whispering, "TJ. TJ, wake up! I- I need to talk to you."

Yuffie+Sora, subject to change:

"Yeah, I slept really well." Which was surprising since I hadn't been sleeping as well since we got Tucker. I guess my brain just took advantage of the peace and quiet and allowed me to stay asleep a little longer. Sitting myself down on the porch, I looked to my beautiful girlfriend and smiled at her, seeing the smile on her face too. "So, what's on the 'To do' list today? Besides trying to convince a hyperactive pup to come inside out of the cold, that is." It was probably a bit too snowy to head into town, but we could still do things in the mansion, right? Like snuggling up to the fireplace, getting all warm and cosy and cuddly. Yeah, that sounded like a great day!

I guess Nathalie forgetting everything had gotten to me, because even when I took the medication I still felt weak and stuff. I had stayed in bed most of the week, only going outside to walk Sunny, and even then I didn't walk with her, just let her off of her leash as I sat down on the bench. I needed to stop stressing out, but I didn't know how to relax from something that would affect my sister for the rest of her life. Well... At least it was the weekend, so Kyle was here to keep an eye on me, and besides a job interview which my boyfriend was probably going to have to carry me to, I had nothing to do today, so we could just spend time together. If he'd just wake up. Heaving a sigh as I lay in bed next to Kyle, staring up at the ceiling, I forced myself to roll over onto my side and snuggled into Kyle, nuzzling his neck as best as I could through the dizziness. "Kyle, wake up." I murmured against his skin in my sleepy, exhausted voice.

"Well this was our christmas present, Sierra! But yeah, I could get used to this too." I grinned, looking over at Sierra and how relaxed she looked. Smirking a little at the fact that she had her eyes closed, I sneakily crawled over to her - well, as sneakily as a guy could when his girlfriend not only heard everything but also read minds - and gave Sierra a quick surprise(ish) kiss. "No more loud kids, no more being forced into playtime, no more having to keep quiet at nightime because Claire's right next door; this is our little paradise for just the two of us! And we haven't even checked out the rest of the place yet, just the couches!" Oh gosh, if the couch was this comfy, imagine how comfy the bed would be! We had to go and lie on it! Taking hold of Sierra's hand, I tugged on it gently like a child would do to it's parent, jokingly emphasising what my girlfriend said about me being like a child, and said, "Come on, Si-Si, let's go and explore!" Oh boy, Denzel the mature, serious soldier man disappeared as soon as he got his own apartment. Weren't people meant to grow up whe they got their own home, not grow down?

"That's because I've never seen you hunt before." I guess he must've started hunting while we were seperated, since he seemed to be implying that he knew how to hunt, which meant that we both started hunting roughly around the same time. Coincidence? Maybe. "And I don't drink from animals anymore-" Not that I ever really did anyway, except from when I was a little kid. "So I'll be hunting humans. Don't worry, I wont kill anyone." Well duh, angels couldn't really kill, I bet Trent even knew that so why was I bothering to clarify it? Heaving a sigh at my own stupidity, I rose off of the bed and walked over to Trent, wiping some toothpaste off of his chin and trying to contain the smirk at the fact that he had just drooled a little like a baby, before adding, "If you know how to hunt then feel free to join in, although I doubt it would taste nice now that you've used toothpaste." Toothpaste and blood didn't mix - I learnt that the hard way - hence why I wasn't going to brush my teeth until we came back.

"Wait a sec, wait a sec! Let me go and get my camera!" I smiled as I rushed upstairs, grabbing the professional-looking camera and hanging it around my neck. I then ran back downstairs and quickly grabbed a basket, filling it with fruit and Coca Cola and cheese sandwiches. Running outside into the snow, grabbing Nathalie's wrist as I passed, I dragged my kinda-girlfriend out into the cold weather with me. "You might want to put that pencil in a safer place." I warned as I carefully picked her up while juggling everything else I was carrying. We flew up to the roof where I set Nat down, smiling at her as I saw the excitement on her face. "Did you enjoy that little flight?"

"Kirsty, Addison and Sophia have nut allergies, I know that much. But you're right, I should really make a list of what allergies everyone has before we make any final decisions." Red velvet cake sounded so good though! Red but chocolatey, that just sounded so intriguing! Why were we bothering with this caking testing session? I had officially made up my mind. "Ok ok, here's an idea! Picture this: Red velvet cake, but instead of white icing covering it, it's white chocolate! Oh, with strawberries on top! Strawberries with, like, the wider end dipped in milk chocolate! How does that sound?" Too me it sounded mouth-wateringly delicious, but I couldn't afford to drool while I was focusing on the road.

As soon as Tyler pulled me into his lap, I allowed myself to mould into the contours of his body, my head resting on his shoulder and my arms snaking around his waist, getting comfortable in my husband's arms; the comfier I was, the quicker I'd calm down. "It bothers me. A lot." I murmured, breathing in Tyler's scent and then letting out a sigh. "I'm just not used to being up this early for any reason other than Robyn, now all of a sudden I get this stupid nightmare and... I just don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep tonight. "You can, though, if you want." I didn't want Tyler's sleep to suffer because of me, that wouldn't be fair.

'It may be easier to cope with my magic if you're around' If I was unsure before, those words changed that. I could help her, Elsa didn't have to go through this alone anymore and, for the first time in forever ((Sorry, couldn't resist!)), we could fix things together. That was more than I could ever ask for, to actually stand by Elsa and be there for her through hard times without a door separating us, and if I could make things easier for her in away way, I'd jump at the chance to do so, just like I was jumping right now.

Still, leaving without telling anyone where we were going... I was a little uneasy about it, but I knew my sister had a point. As much as I tried to convince everyone after the coronation incident that Elsa wasn't a bad person, people seemed scared, people still called her a monster and accused her of sorcery and, to be honest, I was a little afraid of what they might try to do if they knew where Elsa was - images of witch hunts flashed through my mind but I quickly blocked them out. No, that wasn't ever going to happen, not while I was around.

"Ok, we'll go without telling anyone where we've gone." I replied, letting out a sigh that thankfully wasn't followed by a cough - my throat felt a bit sore, though - before trying to stand up. I was a bit unsteady on my feet, but most of the lightheaded feeling had gone now that there was more oxygen in my lungs, so at least I wasn't going to pass out. "But when we get there, I'll send a letter home. I wont tell them where we are, but they at least need to know that we're both ok." For once a logical thought came to mind, and it sounded even more logical as I spoke it, too. I blamed being a Queen for a month, because that had forced me to try and think things through, rather than act on impulse like I usually did, but at least this time it might stop a war - I was pretty sure that, if they presumed that we were both gone forever and with no one else to take the throne, there'd be arguments over who should rule Arendelle, and if the arguments got out of hand...

'Well, that's a good thing, because watermelon and kiwis are very good for the babies, as well as yourself. Now please lift up your shirt and we'll do the scan.' "I'll get you some kiwis and watermelon on our way home." I murmured to Dayna as she lifted her shirt, revealing her rounded stomach that carried the next generation of Scotts inside. The doctor set up the machine, squirting gel onto Dayna's stomach and then adding more to the stick thing. He then pressed the stick to her stomach and moved it around, his gaze focusing on the screen. 'Hmmm... Aha! There you go, two healthy twins, and- hold on.' Hold on? Why was there a 'Hold on'? What was wrong? The doctor peered at the screen more and then his eyes widened. Oh gosh, something was wrong! No no no no no! 'I... I'm afraid I made an error on the last scan, Mr and Mrs Scott. You're not expecting twins, but... You're expecting triplets!' My jaw dropped open and I was speechless as I stared at the screen, seeing 3 little bodies squished close together. You... You had to be kidding, right?

"Yeah, sure, syrup's cool. Syrup's a bit basic, but it's still ok to eat British pancakes with syrup." I could've made her the most awesomest pancakes ever, but oh well! I headed downstairs with my girlfriend, letting go of her once we were in the kitchen so that I could gather up the ingredients, and a mixing bowl and whisk and all that jazz - ugh, I just sounded like my sister! Shaking my head at myself, I turned around to look at the beautiful redhead in the kitchen and asked with a smile, "Would you like me to show you how to make them, honey?"

She still liked me! She wasn't disappointed that I wasn't a vampire! Heck, Siena seemed to like me more because I was a witch! "My brothers bring me to the mansion, actually, but I'm thinking about staying now." I answered, leaning against the door frame as I thought about all the years I had missed out on. "Apparently they both have families now and I'm an aunt, and I want to stick around and be a part of my nieces' and nephews' life, even if they don't really know me."

"Oh wow..." Oh wow indeed. The invitation with the rose, the red and cream tableware, the romantic atmosphere... This had to be a date, there could be no denying it now! Of course, I had feeling for Daniel, but I had never expected them to be reciprocated and now... I could feel the blush creeping up onto my cheeks as I took my place, stuttering out a quick, "Th-Thank you." To Daniel who had pulled the chair out for me. In an attempt to distract myself while the redness in my cheeks subsided, my fingers traced my embroidered name on the silky-textured napkin - it was satin, actually, I had been around fabrics long enough to know that this was satin. 'Come on, Caius,' I thought to myself as I took a deep breath, 'This is not the first date you have been on, so stop acting like a fool!' It had been such a surprise, though; I honestly was not expecting this. Feeling the heat die down in my cheeks, I lifted my gaze to Daniel and smirked at him, trying to keep the mood light and rid both of us of nerves. "Well, this is rather extravagant for 'Just a meal between friends', is it not?" My tone of voice hinted that, in fact, I knew that this was more than a mere meal between friends, and my smirk was replaced with a soft smile as I added, "I love it. You have clearly put in a lot of effort with the décor to make this meal seem special, and I'm sure Miss Candi's cooking will only make this evening even more special."

Goodnight!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Aaaaaand I'm up too early -_- Meh, Oh sell, I have my friend coming over in less than 4 hours. It's gonna be an anime and Frozen day XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Oh gosh XD Have fun with that ^_,^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Will do! I'm half expecting her to do the 'Knock knock kno-knock knock' on my door! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next