House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:16 am

You probably wouldn't get away with doing something as fun and exciting as that. I think the staff took pity on me so they didn't tell me off, but I still got scowls of disappointments that just screamed *Uses and exaggerated, posh woman's voice, wagging her finger at no one in particular.* 'A princess shouldn't slide down the banister' or *Tries to speak as manly as possible while continuing the posh voice, wagging her other index finger.* 'A princess is supposed to act like a lady' *Goes back to her normal voice.* There's a lot expected of you when you're royalty, it's really annoying :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:21 am

*shrug* You should be able to do whatever you want though. If you want to slide down a banister, then go ahead. If you want to run outside in your underwear, who cares what other people think? They're not YOU.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:27 am

Run outside in my- *Shakes her head.* Oh no no no no no, I wouldn't go that far! I mean, I've done some crazy stuff before, but I'd never do that :S I see your point, though, and most of the time I do whatever I want, it's just at formal events, I can't, really- I can be myself to a certain extent but I still have to try and act formal. Anyway, I feel like we're talking too much about me, and I'm not that fascinating so, *Moves over to the couch and flops onto it.* Why don't you start telling me a bit more about yourself? Very HappyO.O S***! The fanfics distracted me from the hot chocolates! *Goes to make the hot chocolates.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:40 am

*satt on the couch next to Anna* Hah, I don't mind. I've got a kinda boring backstory. I think they forgot about the hot chocolate.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:44 am

*Comes back in with the hot chocolates.* Anna forget about hot chocolate? That's got to be a first! *Hands over the mugs of hot chocolate to Anna and Matio, then goes back to get her own.* *Blinks down at the hot chocolate in surprise.* Oh yeah... *Snaps out of it and starts eating the mixture of whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and chocolate sauce with the spoon that Wolfie left in her mug.* I'm sure your backstory's not that boring, Matio, everyone's backstory has at least one exciting aspect to it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:47 am

I've only just realised this (Even though there's been loads of AMVs including it) but the song Unconditionally by Katy Perry really suit Anna and Elsa O.o Hmmm... Maybe I should learn it, then teach it to Anna so that she can sing it for Elsa :3 Obviously using the sisterly form of the word 'Love', of course ^_^ *Sips her hot chocolate.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:59 am

Lol XD An alternative 'Anna meets Kristoff' scene from the Frozen special features.

*Kristoff mentions that he has news of Queen Elsa,*
Anna: Please, sir, what news?
Kristoff: Please, Princess, what payment?

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:12 am

XD nice!!

[Color=purple] *takes a sip of hot chocolate* Yumm~! *chuckle* Mine was kinda weird, I grew up with my older brother practically raising me, and I've been best friends with Ayame since...*thinks* 2 years old? Something like that. Our town was attacked and uh... *looked down in silence for awhile before speaking* well, after a few years I'm just getting here.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:22 am

The list of bonus features look really interesting! Deleted scenes, music videos, the making of Frozen and even a feature on how they turned the story of The Snow Queen and adapted it into Frozen X3 I see... *Frowns, not really sure what to say as an awkward silence washes over them.* Well... At least you're here now, right? And you've got someone close to you to keep you company here. Hey, that's one thing we've got in common. Wait, no, that's the third thing. Our opinion on snowcones, our love of chocolate, and the fact that we're here with someone we care about Smile *Is trying to keep things positive.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:32 am

and sliding down banisters. Don't forget about that!* he chuckled* Hmm... what about snowball fights? You look like you can throw a mean little snowball.*he sipped on his hot chocolate*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:36 am

*Smirks, mischief flashing in her bright blue eyes.* Well, I don't want to seem arrogant, but if you were in a snowball fight against Elsa and I, you would lose; you'd have absolutely no chance of winning. *Sips her hot chocolate.* If it was me on my own, you might have a chance of winning, but who knows, I might have a few snowball tricks up my sleeve.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:38 am

Ah-huh! I think that sounds like a challange.*Smirks, and finishes off his hot chocolate* I want to preorder Frozen now, but I haz no moneyz!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:43 am

I'm not pre-ordering it, I'm getting it instead of an easter egg. I don't eat much chocolate anyway so it seems like a fair comprise to me. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. *Drinks half of her hot chocolate in one go upon realising that Matio had already finished his - but, in Anna's defence, she had a lot of whipped cream to eat before she even got to the liquid.* But all challenges tend to come with a prize, don't they? What we be the point in trying to win without a prize. *Is trying to control her smirk now, knowing that Matio wouldn't stand a chance if Elsa was on her team during the snowball fight.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:47 am

Ah, if your mom can find it. The PREorders are sold out to only one left over here. When the dvds actually roll in..forget about it. How about... whoever loses buys the winner as much chocolate as he/she desieres for a week.*smirks because he's confident with his powers that he can win*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:50 am

Hmmm... Well mum's just gonna have to try her best XD Ha! You're on! It'll be so easy to beat you Razz *Finishes off her hot chocolate.* So when are we actually going to have this snowball fight?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 am

I think that can be arranged, of course. I happen to be very practiced in the ways of French lip lock. *Smirks and sits up, turning on the couch to face her* We probably should go someplace else for training though, rather than submit everyone around to witness us.
I'm not sure if that's relevant anymore, but I saw it this morning and... Yeah.

Hola guys Smile
I don't mean to sound needy, but I wanna hit it off with somebody :/
Aww, but you've got me Kai Bear, it's okay *sits in the chair atop his lap, suffocatin him in a hug*
*gasps for air until finally released* Yeah, sure... Forget what I said, I've got forever anyway. *shrugs and smiles*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:54 am

I'm free right now if thats fine with you.

Good luck!! XD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 am

Hi Linz and co! Ok, let's do this! *Perks up upon hearing Linz's name and grins mischievously.* Aha! Linz, where's my sister? I need her to help in a battle for chocolate! Oh boy. *Facepalms.* Elsa in a snowball fight? That's an unfair advantage, Anna. It's not unfair, it's just me using my initiative >:3 She's reverted to a 4 year old's mentality!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:00 am

Shes hiding back here, particularly taken with a bar of chocolate. *rises up from the chair beside the window and sets the chocolate down* What's up Anna? Thats what Americans say, right?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:04 am

*looks towards Elsa* So this is you sister with 'special' talents huh?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:06 am

Yup, they say 'What's up?' Very HappyYup, that's her! Very Happy Wait a sec, *Looks to Elsa.* You're hiding with chocolate? Wait, no, that's not important! *Gets up and grabs Elsa's arm, practically dragging her to the couch as she gestures to Matio.* This is Matio, he's our enemy! Remember that, otherwise it could cost us a lot of chocolate! Now lets go and win this snowball war X3 O.o Ok, next time she's just getting a normal hot chocolate...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:08 am

Well nobody's in here right now, so would it be such a problem to start it now? *smirks* Well if Anna has Elsa on her team, why don't I be on his side? Could be,.. Intdresting...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:12 am

*Gasps.* Nuh uh! No way, Frost! Chocolate is at stake here, and you being on Matio's team might make us lose! Go ahead, Jack. Like you said, it could be interesting and besides, it's only fair. *Jaw drops and then she huffs in annoyance before composing herself.* Alright then, team Arendelle will just have to work extra hard to win. *Rolls up her sleeves for extra emphasis.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:13 am

At least the snowball war will tire her out. two huh? I can handle it!That sounds good to me*turns to Jack* Wait... do I know you...?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:20 am

Hopefully :S *Rolls her eyes at Matio's 'I can handle it', knowing that he was soon going to eat his words, especially if she could get her hands on Jack's staff...*
((Interesting thing, actually, I was on deviantart today and there was this discussion about who would win in a fight between Jack and Elsa. People seemed to come to the conclusion that if Elsa didn't believe in Jack, he'd win hands down, because she wouldn't be able to see her opponent, but if she did believe in him, she would win, because Jack needs his staff in order to use his powers, whereas Elsa doesn't really need anything. If Jack's staff was knocked out of his hands, he'd be screwed XD))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next