House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:04 am

Ryker: "Of course I'm nervous, I think it's well deserved. You... Your really great. I'm afraid of screwing things up." It seems like no matter how hard I try I screw up everything anyway, so hopefully I can keep it together now. I walked around the car and got in, sticking the key in the ignition. "Have you ever been paintballing before? I went when I was a kid, but I should still be rather bad at it so... There's a good chance I'm not going to impress you with any mad skills or whatever." Which just bumped it down to not impressing her at all, so I was on uncommon ground here. I buckled up and turned my eyes towards her. She was so nervous around me, but I couldn't really understand why. I mean, I tried making her as comfortable as possible. 

Elsa: So he really could do the same thing, couldn't he? I felt like leaping for joy, possibly pulling him down and giving him a big hug, but I refrained from doing such with a smile. "I thought I was the only one too Jack..." Wait... My hair is pretty? I reached a hand up and toyed with the end of my braid. "Oh! Thanks. Your hair is really... The male version of pretty." I mentally facepalmed and looked down to the icy floor. "How did you find me up here again?" Surely he couldn't find me all the way up here unless he had help, and nobody knew I was up here so... That was impossible. Had he come looking for me? Or just simply stumbled upon my castle? I suppose I'd be curious as well if I found a huge ice castle. 

Dilynn: Tucker was a handful to fly back with, but it wasn't too much trouble. I suppose we stayed a few days longer than expected, but I love spending time with his family so I didn't even think twice about it. However, now that we're back home, I liked the quiet. Maybe I'm bipolar with this family ordeal. "C'mon Tucker, let's go back inside. It's cold out here." I guess being a natural puppy curious of the snow, I shouldn't be so impatient in his pouncing in and out of snow piles. Deciding to let it go and watch him instead, I hugged my jacket closer to myself and sat down on the steps of the back porch. "Just a few more minutes, and nothing too deep so I can keep my eyes on you." Tucker really wasn't a bad dog. I'll admit, he did have his ups and downs while I was getting used to this puppy thing but I understood him more and understood what he needed. Besides, I wanted to be responsible for him, not Brody. He seemed so against the idea and I just... I wanted to prove I could do this. 

Sam: Cake so early in the morning wasn't logical, but I wasn't going to pass up the chance. Besides, this was the cake I was going to prepare every other cake to for the rest of my life anyway, so it had to be good cake. I rolled onto my back and rubbed my eyes, my mouth opening to let a yawn escape. "Alright, alright. I'm awake..." I guess I couldn't sleep all day anyway, so it was about time to get up and start the day. I didn't have time to spare though, so I slid out of bed and walked to the dresser to grab some clothing. "What do you think I should wear? I mean, something casual or should I try and look a little professional?"

Sorry if those are really bad, I need to get back into writing again. I always go through this when I kick start after a while of not posting replies. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:18 am

*chuckles a little bit* Yeah okay then. I don't really drink though so,.. *shrugs* Anyway I'm gonna go down and find some painkillers because my head is still saw. *says a quick goodbye and heads down

Nathalie: I was thankful for my tanned skin right now as I could feel a slight blush radiating from my cheeks. I smiled though and rose from my seat to walk over to his wings. I stroked the soft feathers with my right hand as my left was sticky with the marmalade. Then I began threading my fingers through them gently. "Wow... They're so soft." I was still amazed by them. After a few moments, I returned to the chair. "Have you had them all your life?" I asked him.

Sorry I poofed again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:29 am

*Heads downstairs also, a little moment after Jack, and reads Elsa's post.* The male version of pretty? XD Oh Elsa! I thought I was bad wit words! XD Oh hey there! Did you and Jack kiss and kae up yet? *The laughter dies and she narrows her eyes at Wolfie.* Too soon for jokes? Oh, ok. Sorry ^_^" Too answer your question, we made up, but we didn't kiss. Ah, ok! That's good then Smile

When I woke up, neither Dilynn or Tucker were in the room. I didn't panic, guessing they were outside or something, so I took my time showering and pulling on lots of clothes to keep me warm. Once dressed, I headed downstairs, checking the front yard first, then the back yard, where a found my girlfriend and her puppy. Sneaking up behind Dilynn, I hugged her and lowered my head to kiss her cheek before watching the hound pup bounce around in the snow. "He's just like Spencer with snow, only a smaller version." I commented before adding. "Morning, darlin'. Did you sleep well?"

"Just something casual, I guess." I answered, standing up and looking at my own attire before shfting my gaze to Samuel. "It's only a meeting about cake, it's not a practice dinner or something. And if you accidentally dropped cake on a smart shirt..." Although I doubted Sam would be so clumsy, it was better to be safe than sorry. Joining him at the drawers, I pulled out some fairly tidy, non-frayed jeans and a button up t-shirt, as well as a jumper, and held it out to show my fiancé. "Does this look good to you?"
((I'm a little rusty too, Linz. Sorry!))

I couldn't help closing my eyes in relaxation as Nat stroked the feather gently; like how dogs and cats relaxed when you scratched their ear, stroking the wings was an angel's weakness, or my weakness, at least. The moment didn't last long enough though and Nathalie soon returned to her seat, asking about how long I had had my wings. "No, actually, I, uh- I passed away just over a year ago." I answered reluctantly, hating to admit that I actually died that day, while trying to defend Nathalie from Taylor's crazy ex. "But I'm here now, so... Yeah..." I moved then to sit by my oblivious girlfriend, pointing down at the angel picture, hoping to coax her into remembering me through it. "So, who's this guy? How come you drew a random angel guy like me in your sketchbook?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:44 am

Leah: I shook my head slowly with a smile. "I doubt you'll screw anything up." I tried eassuring him, because to be honest, if anyone was going to screw up, it would most likely be me. After all, I always screwed things up... I held my hands in my lap, trying to remain calm. "No, I've never been paintballing before. I've always wanted to, but never really had anyone to go with." I tried a casual shrug, as if it didn't bother me as much as it did. Whether I pulled it off or not, I wasn't sure.

Jack: I smiled at her kind of compliment about my hair, then thought about how to word my findings without giving away too much information. "Well... After a short visit to an old... Friend, I needed some time to think about things, so I came up here and then I saw... Well, this, and I just got curious, I guess." I told her before sitting on the window ledge again, as soon as I sat, I relaxed my mind. I had to keep control of the wind to keep up in the air, so if I lost concentration then I would most likely fall. "How long have you been here?"

Nathalie: I shrugged as I looked between the drawing and him. "Well... Sometimes a dream about him. It's... Kind of strange, but I like to write my dreams down before I forget the, and... There's been quite a few about an angel." I looked up and into his eyes. So familiar... I shook me head and finished my toast. "I probably sound crazy right now." I laughed at myself.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:54 am

She'd been dreaming about me! It had to be me! She remembered! I couldn't control my grin then, feeling light replace the doom and gloom I had been feeling lately, and shook my head as I gazed right back into Nathalie's eyes. "I don't think you're crazy, Nat. Heck, I'm actually really glad you dream about an angel, like, you have no idea how happy I am that you dream things like that... Wait, now I sound crazy. Uhhh, scratch that last part." I could feel the most (Cue sarcasm) manliest blush creeping up to my eyes and I quickly looked away, an embarrassed chuckle escaping my lips as I rubbed the back of my neck. "So, Miss McAllister, what was your angel like in the dream? Did he seem like a nice guy?" Imagine if she had dreamt about the angel causing her to fall out of the tree! Oh gosh, I really hoped she hadn't been having those kind of dreams!

*Runs over to the couch and does a handstand on the arm of it, falling over herself until she was lying down on the couch.* Haha! I can still do it! Very Happy But I should've brought my chocolate down with me :/ You should've tidied your room up too. I can clear the snowflakes later. They wont harm anyone being scattered around my floor. True, I guess...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 am

Nathalie: "How do you know my last name?" Was my immediate reaction. If we had only just met, then he would only know my first name, like I only know his! I was taken aback and was panicking ever so slightly. If he knew my last name, what other things could he know about me?! Wait, he had asked me a question. Perhaps I should answer it... No! I would if he told me how he knew my surname, then I might tell him what my dreams were like. Wait... Now that I try to remember the dreams, the more similarities I can see between the angel in my dream and the angel that was standing right in front of me! Maybe that's why he seems so familiar, but I had never met him before so how on Earth do I dream about him?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 am

Oh shoot! Way to go, X! How the heck was I supposed to answer that one?! "Uhhh, th-there's a big list of names by the stairs, haven't you seen it? It says which room people are in, a-and I've only seen one Nathalie on that so I assumed it was you! I guess I was right." Geez, that was the worst excuse in the history of excuses! "I-If you were to look at the list, you'd see that I'm Xavier Scott, 'cause I'm the only Xavier in this place." I tried backing up my answer, but still felt like it was failing, so I tried to get the conversation back on track. "So, uhh, the angel in your dreams; is he a nice guy or not?" I could already see the panic in Nathalie's eye, the look that she might run away from me at any second, and I mentally kicked myself, pleading in my mind that I wouldn't scare Nathalie off, because I didn't want to ruin things now when I was making such good process.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:27 am

Nathalie: I was still a little bit weary, and his answer didn't seem one hundred percent true, but I chose to believe him, angels weren't allowed to lie, right? So he had to be telling the truth! "Well he seems like a nice guy, I mean, he's an angel so he's bound to be nice... And I haven't seen him do anything bad... So... Yeah... He does seem like a nice guy." I answered his question. Although I wasn't going to tell him that the angel in my dreams looked exactly like him. That would be a very foolish move.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:37 am

Ok, panic over. And Nathalie hadn't seen the angel do anything bad, thank goodness. "Cool, that's really really cool." I smiled. "So, uhhh, do you- do you wanna hang out with me today? I swear I'm not as creepy as you think, I just- I'd just like to spend some more time with you, if that's ok." I bit my lip slightly, my gaze lowering towards the 'me' drawing again - I couldn't help it! I was just so happy that she had remembered me somehow, even if she didn't realise it was me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84iER4llQ9k
I love this AMV! X3 O.o Who's the blonde guy I'm kissing?! And why do I punch Hans?! *Gasps and covers Anna's eyes.* You shouldn't have been watching that! Spoilers! Hey! *Flails her arms around in an attempt to get Wolfie away, but instead knocks over the glass lamp, causing it to smash and causing Anna to pause her attempts.* What just happened? Finally! The lamp! I knew you'd knock it over eventually! XD *Manages to pull Wolfie's hands away and looks over the back of the couch, assessing the damage with a wince.* Oops. I, uhhh- I'll pay for that, I promise. It was an antique! XD Well maybe you shouldn't have been covering my eyes, then! Well maybe you shouldn't be such a klutz Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:46 am

Wait wait wait, I think I just noticed something... Elsa showed me her powers when we were little? How come I can't remember this?! Oh boy. *Groans.* I can't answer your questions about the men, or anything else, really, but Elsa can tell you about the past the next time she's on. I'll deffinately be talking to her about it. I don't get it, your sister having magical powers isn't something you'd just forget...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:50 am

Ryker: "I see... Well, I guess we'll both just have to figure this out together then, hmm?" Which wasn't necessarily bad either, I liked the idea of trying something new, or newish to me anyway, together. Once I backed out of the parking space and began driving towards town I reached a hand over and took hers. "I think this has been long overdue, personally. I mean, I was working up the courage but I wish I would've been quicker on the trigger." Giving her hand a reassuring squeeze, I smiled and focussed on the double yellow line in the center of the road. It was just dinner, then paintballing. Of course it would be fun but would it put me in a romantic interest zone or just the friend zone? Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to be friends with Leah, because honestly who wouldn't? But, I also wanted for her to see me as something a little more than just that.

Elsa: As I predicted, he had seen the castle and had come to check it out. I guess we had a little more in common, because that's exactly what I would've done. "I've been here for about a week or so. Not too long or anything. Is it very noticeable from town? The castle I mean, because I don't want people to come looking for me or anything. Not that you're not alright, I'm glad you came up here because now I don't feel so alone but... Wow, I'm talking a lot." I shook my head and took a deep breath. "Am I making any sense? You should know what I mean, people don't exactly feel wonderful about the idea of what we can do. At least, not in Arendelle anyway."

Dilynn: It wasn't long until Brody must've figured out where I had gone, because I could hear him as he exited the mansion and a smile erupted onto my face. As I expected, he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek, one of my favorite things about him. He never missed a beat on making me feel fantastic. "Mhm, he's also a hound just like spencer so I guess it makes sense. I told him just a few more minutes, but you can sit with me if you'd like handsome..." I tilted my head back and smiled up a him, my hands rubbing his forearms. "And I slept well, which I assume you did as well since you slept a bit longer than me."

Sam: Casual. I just needed something casual and then I could go eat cake for an hour or so. Once I heard her voice I looked up from the dresser, examining the clothes in front of me. "Looks good to me, nice choice." I took the jeans and pulled them on quickly, with no time to spare, and slipped my arms into the button up shirt after. "How does this cake thing work anyway? Do they offer us a bunch of samples and we try each one until we like it? That's what I imagined anyway..." Sounded like a good plan to me, except I might not like cake at all after today. I buttoned my shirt up and grabbed a pair of socks from the top drawer, tugging them on one at a time. I'll bet my hair's a mess, but it's what I get for sleeping in. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:52 am

Linz, where's my sister? This is gonna be interestingly hazardous... *Sighs.* Replying now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:53 am

Nathalie: I smiled slightly as I cleaned up the plate I used. "That sounds nice, actually." I told him as I returned to the table, sitting down and pulling the sketchbook towards me and closing it slowly. "So what kind of things to you like to do?" I asked him curiously, wondering to myself if we had many things in common. If we did then it would be a lot easier to figure out what to do. I also wanted to find out more about him, so perhaps me asking him questions was a good idea.

Hmm... Just wondering, would X end up making a video like in the movie? o.O

And that was amazing!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:10 am

Xavier's more photography based, he'd probably do a photo album and write everything down, but if that fails he'd probably do the video.

"Yeah, I slept really well." Which was surprising since I hadn't been sleeping as well since we got Tucker. I guess my brain just took advantage of the peace and quiet and allowed me to stay asleep a little longer. Sitting myself down on the porch, I looked to my beautiful girlfriend and smiled at her, seeing the smile on her face too. "So, what's on the 'To do' list today? Besides trying to convince a hyperactive pup to come inside out of the cold, that is." It was probably a bit too snowy to head into town, but we could still do things in the mansion, right? Like snuggling up to the fireplace, getting all warm and cosy and cuddly. Yeah, that sounded like a great day!

"That's exactly how it works, according to the people I talked to on the phone." I answered as my fingers reached up and combed through Sam's hair, trying to fix the mess for him. "Although we could narrow the list down before we try the cakes; we could just say 'We don't want banana cake' or something like that, just to make the process easier." Once done fixing the dark brown mess, I pulled on a coat for good measure and zipped it up, taking Sam's hand in my own and beaming an excited grin at him. "Are you ready to go, now? Because I sure am!" I was so excited! I was getting married in 6 months!

"Well, on my own I like to do photography, with my brother I like to play video games and with a pretty girl... Uhhh... Movies?" Well, that was what I liked doing, anyway, but that hardly even happened with adrenaline junky Nathalie around, so maybe if I mentioned that... "I've also cliff dived once or twice with a girl, but it's way too cold for that sooo... If you want to do something a bit adventurous, I could fly you up to the mansion roof and we can have a picnic up there or something. Maybe you could bring your sketchbook and I'll bring my camera and we'll entertain each other with arty stuff. Does that sound like fun to you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:11 am

I know, right? X3 I just wish someone hadn't been sneakily watching it too -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:16 am

Hmmm... This youtube person's done some HTTYD and ROTG amv's as well (Along with an awesome KristAnna amv to a Tangled song XD) Want my to give you a link to the person, Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:23 am

Leah: His touch send goosebumps tingling along my skin, it also caused me to smile. "It was really brave of you to actually ask, I mean, I know I would never have had the courage to do it." I told him with a small smile. We chatted lightly and before long we were already at the venue where we would be eating. After unbuckling, I exited the car and immediately put my hands into my pockets to keep them warm. I was slowly starting to become more comfortable around Ryker. I don't know if I would ever not be shy, but I was getting better.

Just gonna rp Lyker and Natavier now ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:23 am

I did posty, it's just on the bottom of the other page.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:51 am

Linz poofled :/ *Groans annoyedly.* It's as if Elsa's seriously trying to avoid all my questions. I know she had ice powers now so she may as well tell me the whole truth so I'm not so confused. *Sighs.* You know what? I'll try luring her out with chocolate! I'll be right back. *Heads upstairs to get her chocolate supply.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 am

She's probably just replying ^_^ And I'm gonna go to bed. I'm really tired and I've just lost my pot D:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:00 am

Yeah I guess. Goodnight Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 am

I don't get these 'Aunt Elsa' fanfics O.o They all depict her as being great with kids and I just... I don't see it. I do. *Comes downstairs with the bag of several kinds of chocolates.* I mean, it doesn't exactly show right now, but on the inside- once Elsa finds out more about her powers and stops being so scared, I bet she'd be a great aunt and play with my kids like she used to play with me. ... Nah, still don't see it...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:53 am

I spots a Linz and a Scampi! See? Chocolate always works.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:00 am

Thanks for the confidence Bex -_- There won't be any children anytime soon anyway so there isn't any worry.

Replying now, sorry for the poof
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:04 am

Don't nother replying. I give up on rping for the night. And I'm sorry Elsa! I'm sorry for everything I said and everything that's about to happen! *Suddenly stands up, leaving the chocolate on the couch and walking over to her sister.* Wolfie was watching a video. It was of us playing as kids but you were using your magic, Elsa. Why can't I remember it? Do you know? You must know something, right? I couldn't just forget you using magic in front of me like that. ... In my defence I didn't know she was behind me when I was watching it ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next