House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 18 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I pushed back a stray piece of hair that found it's way out of my pony tail and smiled just a tiny bit as I accepted his invitation to sit down, I almost reached my hand up to touch the end of my curly haired messy pony tail. Usually it wasn't so messy, but this morning all I did was look at it once I came out of the shower and placed my brown hair up comfortably. "TJ?" I said curiously, biting the inside of my cheek a little as I fiddled with the binding on my book. "Is it a nickname?" My eyes lit up with curiosity, I was the type to ask questions and pick things apart. It was mystery that peaked my curiosity and history that got my attention. It wasn't just that the boy in front of me was... well cute... but it was also the fact that he held a particular scent that belonged to the mansion, like other people who lived there.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Jack: I laughed nervously when she asked if I was following her. I shrugged, "I saw you walking home." Which was true, I just... Didn't mention everything. "Sure I'll help!" I beamed a grin, glad to feel useful for once. I grabbed a cojple of bags with my left hand, since my right hand held my staff, and I wasn't planning on putting it down. Too risky, especially if I lost it. "So where's your room?" I asked, peering into the bag.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:31 pm

..sure lemme catch up on her info. I havent rped her in ages
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:32 pm

You all suck. I want to roleplay with Lissy. ;( Shhh Lukis, you are disturbing my music. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:35 pm

you can if you want

omg I can tell that form is sooo old, I didnt even spell consentrate right xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:35 pm

TJ: I snrugged lightly, placing the pencil behind my ear out of the way. I flicked my hair out of my eyes, gosh I needed a haircut! "Kind of... It stands for Tyler Jeremy but... That's too many syllables." I smiled to myself, "So everyone just calls me TJ." I explained to her as I retrieved the pencil from behind my ear, jotting down another fact about Henry V. Apparently he died of dysentry or something... What even was that? I made a mental note to look it up later, although I would probably forget because... Well it was me, I was a guy, had a bit of a short attention span and forgot about things easily.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:37 pm

It's spelt concentrate isn't it? :/

Patch: Getting a job in this town was almost too easy. Even if it was just wiping down tables in a small - but very busy - taco place. I always seemed to end up working at a place with tacos. I didn't mind, I liked tacos. I didn't even need the money, I got all my money in a small club by playing pool. Either pool, billiards or snooker. They were all basically the same, just different games. In fact, right now, I was in a pretty important match. I either lost the jeep I won the other week, or I gained a motorbike. Either way it didn't bother me. I didn't like the jeep, but it was just something expensive to throw out into the open, makes people wanna play you, you know? I bit of a lure in some ways. Needless to say, I won the rights to it. He threw the key over in annoyance and I just added it to the keychain before heading over to the bar, where I got a drink. The nightclub was upstairs, this was the pool lounge below it. You don't see many friendly places here, but it's quieter than up there. No flashing lights either, it was quite dim and relaxed in some ways. Most of the light source was from the overhead lamps from the pool tables. So there was no excuse about lighting when you play.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Alexandra::
I blushed and laughed lightly. "Unfortunately, I decided to go for a quiet room. So, I'm on the top floor. We have a little walking to do." I began to walk towards the stairs and then looked back at him. Raising an eyebrow, as I saw him snooping in my bags again. "Someone that curious about what I got? Alright well if you help me bring my stuff up ill show you what I got."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Jack: I laughed nervously again, "Yeah, sorry about my curious...ness." I let out another laugh, before flying ahead, smirking as I looked over my shoulder. "Keep up if you can!" Needless to say, it speeded things up slightly and before long we were on the top floor. "So which room is yours?" I asked her with a smile, "Oh, and thank you for looking after the puppy for a while, Taylor loved her, she's called her Sunny, I think." I shrugged and when she let me in, I placed the bags down. "Did I give you your Christmas present?" I know I had left Connie's on yhe door handle of her room, since it was in a gift bag.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Jaaaaack... Yeeeeeees? I'm hungry! DX You should have had more than what you did for dinner. That pizza was horrible. I regret nothing! *rolls eyes* I dunno what there is to eat though. If there's some bread you could have that? With some cheese spread. Or some of the ritz biscuits with cheese... good idea... I'll go soon. Idk if my parents are in bed yet,..
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:55 pm

should I have her playing pool?

and ya, it is

I get yelled at for helping mom...thanks..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:00 pm

If you want, cause then maybe he could come over and help her?

And been there, done that. I do exactly what she says and then gets annoyed after.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:02 pm

I struggled to keep up with him, half running up the stairs, trying to keep him in sight. When we finally reached the top I dropped my bags and caught my breath. "It's the last door on the right." I say as I pick up my bags and walk to my door, unlocking it. "And here we are, my humble abode. Hey jack do you have a room here? I've never actually seen you by the rooms." I set my bags on my bed and glanced over to where Jakcs present was sitting. The stuffed bear was sitting up against my head board, resting on a pillow on the left side of my bed. "Yes I did get my present and it's adorable I love it. Did you like yours?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Yup..same here

ok give me a moment
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Raider has been all over the place. Ever since she lost her somewhat 'lover', she's been on her own, doing what she wanted when she wanted. She hadnt slept with anyone either which was a plus. She was at a pool table, playing pool, only to mess up a few times. A sigh escaped her lips and she picked up a glass she had with her and took a sip of it. Obviously it was a martini. Lemon. Her powers havent been used in ages seeing as she didnt want to bug with it. Pretty much, she was human. There were some people chilling around, it was quiet, just little mumbles of some people but thats about it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Jack: I grinned happily, "Yeah! I love my presents!" I had the scarf on my staff at the moment, it made it softer to hold and the extra comfort was a bonus. "The chocolate was gone within a few days." I admitted sheepishly, but it was sooooo good! Like really! I had never had anything quite like it before! Then I realised I hadn't answered her previous question. "Oh... No, I don't have a room, I'm always out so why waste space what could be used for someone else." I shrugged, but it was true. I always moved from place to place.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Actually... Yeah, I'm pretty cold. Even when I'm feeling the usual warm and bubbly feeling while I'm around you. *kisses up her jaw and closes his eyes* With the cold perhaps you'd like to climb under the covers with me? It's been a long time since I've cuddled with you and winter is the ideal time for it... Should I do a bit more convincing?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:22 pm

Patch: Looking around the joint, beer in hand as I leant against the bar, I noticed something quite unusual for down here. A female, playing pool. I shook my head as I watched her miss an easy pot, a smile playing on my lips. I normally wouldn't bother going over, I wasn't interested in a relationship or really conversing with anyone, but I could see one of the guys in here about to make a move on her, so I walked over to the table, shooting daggers at him when she bent over to take a shot, he soon stopped and turned back to his friends. "Try holding the cue about... Here." I moved the hand she was holding the stick with futher bavk, but not all the way. "Now relax and take a shot." I told her, taking a drink of my beer what I still held.

Last edited by Scampi on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:26 pm

I started laughing hearing about how he had gobbled down the chocolate. "Well I'm glad you liked it. I figured everyone likes chocolate right?" I moved from my bags on my bed to different places around the room, putting everything away as I went. My books sit in a large bookshelf made of smaller boxes that climbed up the room and my DVDs lay by the DVD player. Finally, when all my clothes were hung up in the closet I sat on the bed. "Oh well I guess that makes sense, you are not here very much. Do you like traveling all the time?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Jack: I watched her put her things away and patiently waited on the bed for her to come and sit back down. When she did, she asked about travelling and whether I liked it. I had to think this through. "Sometimes yes... Sometimes no." That was the most honest answer I could give, because as much fun as it was, starting snowball fights with kids, I eventually come back to reality when they run right through me though, and seeing them all happy with siblings and parents makes me envious. I never had a family like that, nor will I ever be able to. It was a horrible truth, but it had to be faced.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Raider didnt expect someone to come and help her. By the looks of it, he obviously knew that she was holding the stick wrong. But he had corrected that mistake "Thanks." Raider said before getting the shot "Huh, I never knew that would actually make it." She turned to face the Man who had helped her "Thanks again. I wasnt always the best at pool. Now I know why."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Patch: I nodded to her, "No problem." She was completely oblivious that I had just stopped some guys from harrasing her, I smirked at the thought as I took a long drink. She was vulnerable. Very vulnerable. I gave her a few more tips, angling the cue differently, doubling a ball to make it reach a pocket, different power to hit the balls, and before long, my beer was gone, and so were all the balls. "Nice. How about a game now, and a drink." I offered, seeing as how her glass was as empty as mine. "What're you drinking?" I asked her as I took her glass, ready to get her a refill.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:43 pm

I looked at him reading his face, I could tell what he was thinking. Why he didn't like traveling sometimes. People, some of them didn't believe in him. That must be hard. Although, I kind of knew how he felt, my parents weren't alive anymore and I wasn't really all that close to my brothers anymore. I couldn't stand cayden for what he did and Austin wasn't really ever that close to me, although we had gotten better recently, I knew I shouldn't be prying like I was but I had to ask. "Is it hard for you? Being a winter spirit and all?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Raider found it nice that he was helping her out. Teaching her ways with the cue ball and playing. Surprisingly, she was having fun. Something she hadnt done in a pretty long time since she lost her 'lover'. "I had a Lemon Martini. You dont have to get it for me." sure, the help was amazing, but she didnt like it when others payed for her. It made her feel like she would owe them.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Jack: Another question I had to think about. "It has its perks, you know being able to control wind,ice and snow is kinda fun, although my body's always cold and I freeze things accidentally sometimes. There are a fair few downsides though. Falling from high up kinda sucks, and it's a bit of a wake up call when someone walks right through you... Literally." I forced out a laugh but trailed off. "It's so cold when it happens... Even for a winter spirit... It's kind of like ground falling beneath you and being ripped into two... It doesn't hurt but it takes your breath away." I must have become lost in the thought of it, because I forgot I was in a room eith Alex.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next