House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
rae
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:04 am

arawn want your angeloid?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:05 am

Roleplay wise. Yes. Along with OOC. I want to roleplay me giving her the gifts I bought her. Smile I'll write up a quick post. ^^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 am

I do believe I haven't replied to your last post yet, but I can give you his location if you'd give me a repost, please Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:08 am

Leah: I lifted my head up off of the desk when I heard something. I couldn't make out what it was though until it happened again. Someone was knocking on the door. I yawned and stood up, stumbling slightly. My neck ached from falling asleep at my desk. I guessed I crashed out, after all, my grey hoodie was warm and comfy, as was the Linkin Park shirt I was wearing underneath. Ryker had got me them for christmas, a bunch of band shirts! All I got him was a hoodie and some Nike trainers. I rubbed my eyes as I opened the door to said person. Crap. I was expecting Sammi or something. I began to blush, as I probably looked awful, especially with my hair still tied back in a messy bun. "Oh, uh, hilow." I stuttered, blushing futher as I combined hi and hello. Great start, Leah! I cleared my throat. "Hey," I began again, "Sorry I look a bit..." Uhh I couldn't find the words to describe how terrible I looked. The shirt and hoodie were oversized, and the soft fabriced tracksuit bottoms only added to the slob look.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:08 am

"Very well, a stuffed animal it is, or will be, at least." And she was part mermaid, so maybe she'd appreciated a stuffed dolphin. Yeah, that'd make a great present! Grabbing the mug, I walked to the sink, pouring out the contents before putting it in he dishwasher. "Yeah, bad tea. Cold tea, to be more precise." I added as I spun on my boots - it still wasn't the right weather for my usual attire of heels and a dress - to address Austin. "sould you like go come shopping with me? I think I could use a man's-" Well, boy's, "Advice when I go to by a necklace, plus it would be nice to have some company.

I only have Dark Prince and I'm only two chapters in so no, no Genesis parents or Jaguars yet, Just Mikhail and Raven. But I could see why you wouldn't want to read it, Klain, neither me nor Abby wanted to read it either :S *Points over to Abby who's still reading.* She's been sat there all day, she only gave the book back to make me read the dodgy bits -_- *Tries not to laugh at Alix's voice but has the biggest amused grin on his face in the history of biggest amused grins.* I messed yuh doo, honey. *Starts laughing.* I'm sorry, I'll be nice now XD *Kisses Alix softly.* Have you tried putting ice on it? It might reduce the pain. *Rests his hands on her waist, brushing his thumbs across her hipbones.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 am

I spots a Wolfgirl! *Lunges at Wolfgirl.* Rp Joe and Ryan now! Joe needs to propose! It's been killing me for, like, a week! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 am

ok *brings Michelle in* your master has something for you.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 am

hiiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:15 am

Hi Rae!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I spots a Wolfgirl! *Lunges at Wolfgirl.* Rp Joe and Ryan now! Joe needs to propose! It's been killing me for, like, a week! DX

*Laughs amd stumbles back* Alroght, alright. Lol repost??
And Rae. Rp. Curtis and Tate. Now. He's been screaming at me. Lol
And evay, if you're on, repost Bash, please???
And linz, you as well Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:18 am

Austin::
I shrugged and nodded. "Sure I'll come with you. I have nothing better to do now that I'm back. Plus being here is boring." I jump down from the counter and run my hand through my hair. "You have a car to get to town or are we taking my street bike?" She didn't seem like the kind of girl that liked motorcycles however, I might have to borrow one of my siblings cars. Of course cayden would give me a hard time about it so I could just borrow Alex's.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:19 am

sure. ^_^
yes. please. please. please. I'm in the kitchen making food. please.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:20 am

My proposal plan was going smoothly so far. Hope, Bentley and Arthur were all sleeping peacefully - for now - and Kiara was spending time with Kodi, obviously, so for once Ryan and I had some time to ourselves. I took advantage of it quickly, settig up a little picnic in front of the living room fireplace, where I vaguely recalled sharing our first kiss and confessing our feelings, and playing romantic music in the background. Along with our picnic, mostly consisting of cheese and biscuits and cake and mince pies - it was christmas, afterall - was a bottle of white wine, as well as a bottle of lemonade to dilute Ryan's wine since she was technically underaged. We were both quite happy to snuggle into each other and share plenty of kisses under the mistletoe but I then heard the song 'When You Say Nothing At All' begin to play. That was my cue to propose. Drawing out the final kiss, I reluctantly pulled away, taking a deep breath to try and rid myself of nerves before whispering in my love's ear, "May I give you a late christmas present, Ryan?"

Kodi and I had kissed and made up, thank goodness. I never wanted to get into an arguement like that, and I learnt now that I really needed to trust Kodi, that he wasn't going to leave me like my mother did, or Dylan for that matter, and Kodi had learnt to always leave a note before he was to disappear, otherwise I would freak out and think the worst. We were lying in bed together right now, me in my pjs and Kodi in his boxers. We were supposed to be sleeping, but I couldn't sleep, I had too much on my mind. The fact that in our previous attempt at fading, I chickened out, was one thing on my mind, as I really wanted to be brave and try again, but didn't know how to approach the subject. Another thing on my mind was the promise ring. I had retrieved it from the ground and washed it off after we made up and now it was back on my right hand where it belonged but... I don't know... I just wondered when Kodi was going to propose, or if he ever would propose. I was probably being ridiculous because I was only 21 physically, and only 3 biologically but... I felt that we acted like a married couple already, so why not make it official. No kids yet, though. I loved kids and knew I'd be a good mom, but when you spent your childhood acting like a mom, you just want at least a couple years of freedom away from being a mother and, if possible, a chance to get your childhood back...

Replying to the second one is nowhere near as important as replying to the first. Heck, you can completely ignore Kiara if you want!

Damn it, I thought of a great speech for Joe the other day and I've forgotten it now DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:25 am

"My only method of transport is my feet, actually, and a little walk wont do us any harm. Unless you'd prefer to drive or something." I prefered to walk and be more eco-friendly, obviously, but if Austin was too lazy to walk to town I suppose that I could take a car with him. I would just have to do something to counteract the harmful CO2 emissions later, like using a light spell instead of having an electrical light in in my room.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 am

We shall see about that. *Narrows her eyes and snaps her head towards Eve.* Repost. Now. A little demanding are you? I just wanna see Henry and Micah. *Wraps her arms around herself and pouts.* I miss them. D; It's only been a few days. I wasn't allowed to see him during the solstice. Oh yeah. .o. Yeah. You of all people should know what that does to our species. *Chuckles.* I'll just get the repost. :3

*Lightlys punches him. Hardly doing any damage considering she wasn't the fighting with fists type.* Meny!! *She stuck her tongue out at him. And she pauses as he mentions ice and blushes a little.* Nuh.. I didn't fink of fat... *She lightly brushes her fingers through her red hair and shakes her head.* Can doo get meh ish?

I think Bash loves you now for remembering him Wolfgirl :3 I'll get the repost.

Arawan McNamara |
I stepped out of the car, and looked over towards the other side. Wondering if staying at this mansion was a good idea, I had a plan to go and move out into the woods. Maybe a cabin or something, just anything that separated me from my brother and where he lived. I always felt on edge whenever I could sense him just down the hall or even in the kitchen, I always avoided the kitchen, because he was there. "Michelle? Can you grab a few of the bags and help me bring them upstairs?" I had bought a few things from a Sorceress. To help cure bad dreams and keep my inner incubus down, and to keep the mind link between me and my twin faint. I didn't need to hear his thoughts and I didn't want him to hear my inner thoughts as well.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:29 am

It is going to take me a minute to reply to all of these, but I WILL reply to everyone tonight if it kills me. Lol
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:33 am

go wolfgirl you can do it. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:35 am

Sure! And, by the way, you didn't hurt me, you're too weak to hurt a vampire Razz*Heads into the kitchen and grabs an icecube, coming back in and handing it to Alix.* You better hurry before it melts. And from now on, I'll do all the talking, or at least try. Hmmm... Presses a couple kisses to Alix's jaw as he thinks.* I liked my presents. Really liked them :3 From now on you can play with the normal controller and I'll play with the awesome one. Did you see what I got you? I hoped you liked it, it was kinda hard to get; it almost didn't show up in time :/

And I will stay on all night even if it kills me! Unless I crash, which I feel like I'm gonna within the next half an hour :S If only I could sneak downstairs for some Coca Cola! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:38 am

*Finally closes the book and lets out a yawn, stretching her limbs in the process and arching her back to stretch that out too.* I'm done for today. All this reading is making me tired. *Steals the book back.* Mine! All mine! Muwahahahaha!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:40 am

Austin::
"Sure I'll walk, just figured a car would be faster." I looked at her, she seemed a little odd this girl thorn. But, she did seem kind of cool. Besides, shopping for a stuffed animal couldn't be too bad could it? And I could get little Alexander something while we were out as well. That kid was gonna have the best uncle ever. He was going to be so spoiled.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:41 am

Michelle nodded "of course, Arawn." it had been ages since he told her to turn her protector on and it worried her that maybe he wont ever tell her to put it on. This was something that had to be on for various reasons. She couldnt have these emotions out like this. But she couldnt bring it to her masters attention. She held on the bags and followed him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:47 am

Sorry I don't know what happened there, I think I fell asleep but it doesn't really feel like I did, more like I just xlosed my eyes for 5 minute. If that makes any sense... But now I'm really tired and can't sleep DX
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am

Ryan: Sitting here with Joe at her side in front of the fire place made her think about the first kiss that her and Joe shared. She was happy to be in his arms again with the boys and Hope sleeping, and Kiara with Kodi. She felt like a mother of 5. She laughed a little at the thought and leaned further into Joe. When Joe whispered in her ear, she turned tlwards him and smiled. "I would love that." She said and kissed him.

Kodi: He was so happy that he and Kiara had made up. He missed her like crazy and hated himself for yelling at her like he had. He was also happy to be laying in bed with her again. He missed the feeling and couldn't be happier being next to her like he was. Even if he was just in boxers. He turned towards her and a smile crossed his face. "I've missed you, my love." He said as he placed a kiss to her jaw line.

Natalia: waiting on repost Smile

Bailey: Ali,could you find me a repost as well, please?

Curtis: He wondered around for a while, passing people he's only seen here but never met. As he headed down the stairs from his room he passed a few people and had to turn sideways, his back against the railing so they could pass him. Sure the stairs were wide enough for all of them to pass by but he didn't want to seem rude. This was the first time he got to explore himself since Lux was taking a nap. He managed to find his way into the kitchen and pull a soda out of the fridge, leaning against the counter as he opened the tab with a sizzling sound. He stared out the window as he drank the cold soda.

Found this too, just incase anyone wants to rp with him as well Razz

Jace: He walked through the path that lead from town, through the woods, and to the Mansion of Immortality. He watched above his head as he saw birds taking to flight from the trees as they casted shadows on the ground in front of him. He ran a hand through his hair and continued to walk. He pulled out the dagger that his father got him when he was younger and gently played with it in his hands as he walked. When he made it to the mansion, however, he put away the dagger just incase someone saw it and thought he was going to kill them or something stupid like that. He slipped the dagger back into it's hilt and climbed the small stairs to the door. Carefully, he lifted his hand and knocked gently on the door.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 am

Oh god I have to find it. It's from a while ago xD I'll go hunting!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:50 am

Thank you, it means a lot!! Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content