House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
rae
Shadowhunter
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:25 am

Uhmm... Sure? I don't mind. *walks over to her and crosses his arms over his chest*
Of course. No problem. *turns around at her door and pulls his arm away from his chest* How about you just owe me some snuggling, sound good?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 am

Yay! *runs and grabs a cowboy hat before handing it to Henry.* Gah! If only we had a belt buckle! Ok, shirt off Henry :3 Sure, I like the sound of that Smile *Kisses Dilynn on the lips quickly.* Now lets get inside before anyone else sees me half-naked. *Steals his hat back and puts it on.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:46 am

hiiiiiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:50 am

Hi!

For Rae:

"Males are only able to recognize their mate when she has reached her sexual maturity. The female needs to be able to recgonize her link with the male, and his needs to be able to bond with him."

... Well... Abby turned 18 yesterday, which I believe is when she reached 'Sexual maturity' in Carpathian land soooo... And she knows there's some sort of link between her and Trent, she just doesn't know whether it's a lifemate link, and she knows that Trent needs to bond with his lifemate. And if you think about it, they're like reverse lifemates, instead of Abby pulling Trent out of the 'darkness' Trent pulled Abby out of the darkness when they were dating, and when she left Abby lost all her emotions so... There's still hope that Abby could be Trent's lifemate Very Happy Still not sure whether they can find their lifemate when the males aren't over 200 years but A) It'd be a stupid design if they couldn't, because they would've already gone their separate ways and B) If it goes by this 'Recognizing the link' thing, then it wouldn't matter if Trent never lost his emotions or colour-sight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:27 am

Wolfy... you got it. *Thumbs up.* ( *Shivers.* A lifemate sounds horrible.. I don't want one. ) PSH! You'll have one when you turn 18, or older. XD

I hate work sometimes... D;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 am

Woop woop! Clever Becky ^_^ But at least you get paid for work, which is good Smile And Genesis, your lifemate will be TJ since you have such a big crush on him! X3 ((Anyway, who won the video game trivia? Abby and Alix? And wanna rp?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:37 am

Yes let us RP! And I would say Abby and Alix. :3 Alix has been collecting and playing games since she was 12, and Abby knows a lot about games too.. so it's only fair to say that Jeremy quote "Got his butt kicked" . XD

*Blinks.* TJ? Lifemate? I'll just uhh.. *blushes.* Does he know the things you are all saying!? o.o
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:42 am

He knows his mum's trying to set you two up but that's it Razz

And in which case, Jeremy's just finishing decorating the cakes in the kitchen in OOC, and I'll get a repost Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:45 am

You didn't say undress, you said you'd dress me up like a cowboy. Nothing about being a shirtless cowboy.
Letting people see you half naked doesn't seem so bad in your situation. Your very handsome, and you have an amazing... Everything really. *takes his hand and enters her room, shutting the door behind them.*

Sorry I'm poofy, Kevin Hart came on and I couldn't help it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:45 am

"I don't think any amount of technology can out-do magic." I murmured, running my hand through Alix's hair as she rested her head on my chest. Hehe, I was sooo enjoying this. I could probably get used to this snuggling thing, and I liked the fact that Alix had her face in my chest because even though I was sensitive there it just felt so great! Oh wait... Did Alix ask a wuestion? C***! Uhhh, something about doing something on the beach with her mum? "What did you do on the beach?" I asked, hoping she hadn't already said it otherwise I'd look stupid and spacey. Maybe she was talking about the light shows? But light shows in the rain didn't sound right. Gah! Damn me being lost in my own thoughts.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:49 am

Touche, Newlin -_- Fine fine fine. And it's ok, Linz. Yeah but I'd rather you were the only one who saw me like this. *Walks over to the bed and flops onto it, patting the bed beside it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:06 am

Alix Taken |
Placing my chin against his chest and looking up towards him I raised a slight eyebrow and smirked. Shivering a little from the cold, I pulled myself closer to him and told him about me and my mother's little 'rituals'. "We would sit outside on the patio and watch the Ocean Nymphs walk out of the water... some even just appeared on top of the water and walked across it. And once they reached the beach, it was like a family reunion. They'd sing those alluring type of songs that lured people towards them, and danced like they usually would in the forests or those fairy tails." Shrugs a little, "I noticed you guys don't have very many nymphs here.. or syrens really. Their songs are beautiful."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:14 am

"Oh really? Well that's cool. Maybe if we go back to California sometime you'll be able to show me ocean nymphs and other kinds of nymphs. I'd really like to see that." I smiled and kissed Alix's head, though it didn't go unnoticed that she shivered. "Wanna go back to the mansion? We can go back and snuggle up by the fireplace." I suggested, my hand moving down to trail up and down her spine absent mindedly. Yeah, snuggling by a fire would be much better than snuggling in a cold treehouse. Maybe I'd even make Alix some hot chocolate to warm her up on the inside too!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:17 am

*rolls his eyes and unbuttons his shirt* I'll meet you halfway, how's that?
Oh, well I feel pretty special. *walks over to the bed with a smirk, sitting beside him.* You looked pretty uncomfortable earlier, I'm sorry about that. *lifts a hand and traces the indents in his abdomen.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:23 am

Yay! X3 SEXY! X3 It's ok. She can just get a little crazy sometimes. *Looks down at Dilynn's hand and smiles, wrapping an arm around her and closing his eyes.* I'm glad you were to save me though, but who knew you could get so protective, darlin'? *Smirks.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:04 am

Alix Taken |
I lifted myself up a little and kissed him back. "Yeah, that sounds like a cool idea to me. And we probably should be going... do you think my clothes are dry yet?" The idea of my clothes actually being dry was a slim to no chance. They were probably damp and still freezing, and probably not wearable. And walking in my bra and boyshort underwear with a blanket over my shoulders didn't seem the ideal way to walk back to the mansion... I mean.. I could be seen. By people. That would be very embarrassing.

Sorry had to do a short post, gotta go pick up my brother.

Last edited by Evαy . on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 am

Yeah, yeah. *smiles and rubs his jaw* What shall I do now, darlin'? That's how Brody does it, right?
I don't know what came over me. I guess I should calm down, drop whatever jealousy I have huh? I mean, I need to be in control over myself all the time, even when somebody's fondeling your chest.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 am

Hey Linz wanna roleplay it now?

And I'm gonna go add more to that post, it looks pathetic.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 am

*Giggles.* Yup! That's right! Now you have to stay like that all today and all tomorrow because I've got to go Sad Unless I can sleep snuggled into you :3 No, if someone's fondling my chest feel free to drag the away from me. *Opens his eyes, looking into Dilynn's hazel ones.* I'm just saying that you don't have to do it in a jealous way. There's no need to be jealous when you're the only girl for me Smile

"Uhhh..." I reached out and grabbed Alix's clothes, frowning at the dampness I felt. "Not really, but they'll soon warm by the fire, and my t-shirt covers your butt so people'll just think you're wearing your pjs and wont be outraged by a half-dressed girl." Plus, I kinda liked the fact that Alix was wearing my t-shit. She couldn't keep it - it was an awesome gift from Abby  - but she could deffinately wear it a couple times if she wanted to! Carefully pushing Alix off, I rose to my feet and gathered up Alix's clothes, picking my girlfriend up bridal style. Perhaps it was dangerous to jump out of the window, but hey, neither of us died thanks to my awesome landing. Within seconds we were back at the mansion, my extra speed proving useful since we weren't really wet, and I set Alix down as we walked inside and into the living room. Lickily the fireplace was already burning, and I laid out Alix's clothes to dry before turning my attention to her with a smile. "Want some hot chocolate? A blanket? Maybe lots of kisses and cuddles?" I asked with a slight smirk, already guessing which one Alix would like the most.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 am

But I've just replied!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:36 am

Sure, I'd like that Smile

Uh, sure. I mean, I can try a cowboy thing for a while. Until the end of tomorrow I suppose.
I didn't mean to get jealous, I'm sorry. *snuggles into him and presses a kiss to his chest* I'll try not to do it anymore.

Ya know, Garrett Hedlund actually played a cowboy in Country Strong.
The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Garrett-hedlund-country-strong
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:41 am

All I did was add details Wolfy ^_^ And cool, who should start first? Me or You? For Henry/Isolt. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 am

I know, I loved that movie X3 And Gwyneth Paltrow can sing! X3 *Suts and the couch and oats the seat next to it.* Ok, time to sleep next to a sexy cowboy X3 Good Smile *Kisses Dilynn's head.* Darlin' you look as if you're ready to go to sleep Razz *Adjusts his position slightly and takes off his hat, putting it on the bedside table.* I guess the high emotions have made you sleepy, huh?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:58 am

Wolfsoul wrote:*Giggles.* Yup! That's right! Now you have to stay like that all today and all tomorrow because I've got to go Sad Unless I can sleep snuggled into you :3 No, if someone's fondling my chest feel free to drag the away from me. *Opens his eyes, looking into Dilynn's hazel ones.* I'm just saying that you don't have to do it in a jealous way. There's no need to be jealous when you're the only girl for me Smile

"Uhhh..." I reached out and grabbed Alix's clothes, frowning at the dampness I felt. "Not really, but they'll soon warm by the fire, and my t-shirt covers your butt so people'll just think you're wearing your pjs and wont be outraged by a half-dressed girl." Plus, I kinda liked the fact that Alix was wearing my t-shit. She couldn't keep it - it was an awesome gift from Abby  - but she could deffinately wear it a couple times if she wanted to! Carefully pushing Alix off, I rose to my feet and gathered up Alix's clothes, picking my girlfriend up bridal style. Perhaps it was dangerous to jump out of the window, but hey, neither of us died thanks to my awesome landing. Within seconds we were back at the mansion, my extra speed proving useful since we weren't really wet, and I set Alix down as we walked inside and into the living room. Lickily the fireplace was already burning, and I laid out Alix's clothes to dry before turning my attention to her with a smile. "Want some hot chocolate? A blanket? Maybe lots of kisses and cuddles?" I asked with a slight smirk, already guessing which one Alix would like the most.
I'm off to bed now! It's midnight! DX Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:10 pm

I can start, no problem. Just a momento.

*takes a seat and adjusts his hat on his head* Let's get you to sleep then...
I am pretty exhausted. *closes her eyes and rests her head on his chest* It's probably a mix of high emotions and the upcoming moon
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next