House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
rae
Shadowhunter
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:42 pm

That works!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:43 pm

I sat down in my side room, running my fingers through the deer's pelt. "Sorry you had to die friend. And it's time I got to skinning you. I don't want your death to be a waste," I whispered to it. It really was a shame that I needed what the deer had. But at least I used it all, unlike hunters. So I stood up and took out my knife and went to work. I had done this plenty of times before so I was careful to not miss or damage anything. Each valuable piece was stored in it's own jar with all the preservatives it needed and the hide went over a little rack. I'd deal with that later.
When I was done I stretched and turned around. I wanted to go out. Maybe find some people. I mean, it was no point living without people, you know? So I stood up, went to my room, and changed out of my bloody clothes. I took a quick shower before grabbing a grey tank top, some worn out jeans, and my necklaces. Felt wrong leaving without them. They were my gram's.
But once I did finally leave the room I headed towards the rest of the house. I figured that people might be in the living room or something so that's where I headed. An empty couch took my interest and I sat in it, using a nearby coffee table as a footrest as I watched people go by.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:49 pm

He... killed a deer. Of course he did. -_- But he didn't eat it. I believe that's obvious enough Clara.. I guess that's better than leaving it's body in the woods... Much better indeed Little Nymphy. That nickname is dumb.

Hey Phoenix.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Hey there! I'm a warlock. I need that kinda stuff. But I didn't waste the meat either. That would be wrong wouldn't it? To waste a creature like that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Of course it would be wrong! The lake and I would have been disgusted and furious... but you did the right thing, I suppose. At least you showed respect for the poor deer. Whats up Phoenix?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:06 pm

It's what my family's done for centuries. They have souls, just like us. And pure ones at that. Eh, not much. Supernatural marathon with my family mostly. And I ordered a RWBY DVD and the tracking says it's in my city but I still haven't gotten it =\ But meh, whatevs. It'll show up eventually.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:15 pm

It sounds like it should be there in a few days, whenever my mom doesn't get her packages... we just call and call until we get it. Usually works. And it seems like Supernatural has gotten wayyy more popular, I really want to start watching the series. >_< They do have very pure souls. *Looks at him curiously.* And tell me what kind of family you're in, the only few people I have known to do this kinda of thing were witches or 'hunters' as we called them in my old forest.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Well, it's all on Netflix. And I think it's really good! Very Happy (Though I am an episode behind right now. Oops…) Oh, I grew up in a witch family. I'm a warlock myself. But my family grew up with native american style teachings about how the world's all connected and stuff like that. Sure we take, but only what we need. Like they did. What about you? Why do you care so much?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:32 pm

You are asking a Lake Nymph why she cares so much about the animals that drink from her lake... *Shrugs.* I care because if I don't, then who will? *She raises a slight eyebrow.* I'm also part Elven, we have a deep connection with the forest life.. and like to keep those connections. I have Netflix thankfully XD Does it have all the seasons or just a few?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Ah. Well that makes sense then. Well… That's actually downright cool. *smile* Anyways, my name's Azmodan. How about you? They have season's 1-8 and season 9 is airing now.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:58 pm

I can always find Season 9 on Hulu I suppose. Azmodan? *Smiles.* That's an exotic name, unheard of really... mines is much commoner. It's Clara, it's not my true name, but it's one I'm use to.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Eh, my whole family has names like that. Clara's a cool name though! Nice and normal. *chuckles* You get weird looks with a name like mine. Anyways, it was nice meeting you, Clara. You're a pretty cool chick. Indeed you could. Though it'll take you a while to catch up anyways.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:05 pm

*Smirks.* And you're a pretty cool dude, hey maybe Evay and Phoenix will even roleplay us together sometime? And then I might feel up to telling you my really weird name. It's probably better if I start on Thanksgiving Break, and then try to complete it for Christmas Break.. could be easier. (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:21 pm

I woke up the morning after bar hopping with a raging headache. That was to be expected though. Fucking alcohol. It was great most of the time. But fuuuuuck hangovers. That said, it was manageable. So I got up out a bed, took some advil and got dressed. I didn't feel like going all out today so I just threw on a loose t-shirt and some pajama pants and headed downstairs. I needed some coffee. And coffee I had. That and some wonderfully greasy cold pizza.

I'd like that. *smile* Sounds good, man! (Thanks giving break starts week after this thank god. I just have to make it to that.)

Seriously though, I hate school. And I don't know how to get around that. Because I just want to drop out at this point.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Great, because I'm forcing Eve to write a post at the moment that consists of me ending up in the mansion living room. *Rubs hands together with a smirk on her face.* As my dear Nymphsy said, I'm gonna write a post for Clara if you wanna start rping.(:

I hate school, the whole thing sucks... but then the only thing I go there for is sports and friends. And sometimes I like learning some things, but the rules are just ridiculous. And a lot of the kids at my school are idiots.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:31 pm

I've skipped classes and cut myself in school for the first times ever this year. I just can't make it, you know? And my parents keep trying to get me to pull through and it's really hard. I just want to get a job and work already. I don't want to have to go to school. It's like a prison. And it's so competitive. I have all A's and B's (Ok, I have one C+) and I feel like I'm failing. Because I don't have A's in every class like most other students. And I don't do all my homework like most other students. God damn is it stressful. My parents mentioned transferring schools as an option. And I just might do it. Even though I'd be leaving my friends. I hope they'd understand…

And IDK. I'll definitely reply in the morning. But I need sleep too. (And I just got neurosleep which I've heard works really well and I sorta want to try it.)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Replying in the morning is fine.. and my only response to all that is either night school or going to do online schooling. I mean leaving your friends is hard, I'm actually going through that process still, I hated leaving my old friends. It sucked majorly.. but this new school isn't that bad. All the dumb people there make me feel smart.. it feels sort of nice for a change. But if you try night school(if that's an option) or online schooling, you can still your GED and everything thats required still right?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Yeah. Online schooling would be perfect actually. As is, I'm trying to graduate a year early. And my school counselor recommended I try to do an exchange program junior year. I was thinking England maybe. Perhaps France where they don't have homework. Or Iceland or Sweden. They have lots of cool, more accepting laws there. (And I've heard Iceland has other, cool, school related laws)
Idk though. I might really consider online classes. I think that might be best for me. And my mom got a teaching degree in college so she could help teach me and all that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:42 pm

See? That actually sounds like it'd work out for you. I mean I would do it too, but I need human contact with other people.. the days I'm sick and can't go to school kill me. I actually hate not going to school sometimes, which sounds odd.

Exchange Program? Your school has that? That sounds really cool, I think I might look it up. It sounds like something my parents would be interested in having me do, plus I mineswell already be graduating my Junior Year. My Chem teacher told me that if I stay on the track I'm on now, that I won't have much to do my senior year and probably could do Dual Enrollment or something like that.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Henry: It may seem strange, but I've somehow managed to pick myself up and pull myself up onto the horse again. It surprises me that I chose this route though, with such an unexpected option. Isolt and I started off rather rocky, but things changed when she met Micah, and something softened in her. I can't explain it, but she seemed so much easier to get along with. I guess that's how the conversation of going out tonight came up, because I found it easier to speak in her company. Now we were supposed to go for a ride, perhaps pick up dinner or something, and I was honestly quite excited for this. I mean, I haven't been out on dates before. When I was with Mandie it was sorta just... Established. We never went places alone, we never set dates, nothing like that. I guess our relationship had never been normal. Shoving that aside, I deserved as normal as I could get being who I am and that could possibly be Isolt. I had showered, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair, now all I had to do was get dressed. What exactly do I wear to go for a drive? I guess being casual would work best, wouldn't it? I used my best judgment and threw on a pair of jeans, rather dark in color, and a black long sleeved t-shirt. After tugging on socks, as well as a pair of hightop sneakers, I grabbed a sweatshirt from the closet along with my keys and walked out of my bedroom. I'm not sure if I'm underdressed, but if I'm going to sit in the car for a while I'm not going to be uncomfortable. I traveled downstairs and settled onto the couch, waiting to be joined by Isolt so we could get out of here.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
Looking at myself in the mirror, I wondered if I could recall ever doing something like this.. going on a... date? Was that what me and Henry were referring to it as? I suppose it was. Thinking about Henry, it seemed odd that I could not recall how we came to be like this. Or how this date even came to be, although he was more than moderately attractive. And he also had more character than Tristian did. Ugh, Tristian.. a person I refused to even ever discuss. Once again I looked into the mirror at myself, the fogginess drifting away. My species didn't need showers technically, but just feeling the heat of the water beating against my back was enough to convince me that showers were more of a relief then a necessity. Taking the towel off and walking into my bedroom, the thought of my hair being dried was in my mind and suddenly my hair was dry automatically. It was a trick I found useful, and I didn't have to waste time drying it. Pulling on a pair of black skinny jean pants, I found a light blue tank top and paired it with a white stretch-cotton jacket. Pulling on a pair of black boots, I left my hair alone and decided against doing anything to my face as I left my room and made my way downstairs. Not in the least bit surprised to see Henry there first, but it did bring a smile to my face to see him actually be there. "Hey." I said as I came up towards the couch he was in.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Yeah, I'm gonna get some sleep now. G'night.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Goodnight Phoenix! Good luck with the Neurosleep stuff!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Clara |
I slowly rose out of the water, my whole body dripping wet from top to bottom as I came out slowly. Going to fast would tell the lake mother that I'm in a rush, I don't want to be questioned. Right now I had one goal set into mind, and that was to wander and explore. Unlike other lakes, this one allowed me to venture past the regular 5 mile radius that other Nymphs had to obey. The lake mother knew she was protected with or without me, it made me a bit jealous to know she already had others who watched over her. But at least I was her only nymph for now. My body slowly dried despite the freezing temperatures I had just entered, in the water it was just one temperature.. here it hit my body it different ways and I didn't even shiver. It was a little hard considering I didn't even know how to shiver. It wasn't something I have ever done, so ignoring the goose bumps along my arms. I set forth towards the house that seemed to peek up and tower over all the trees, my white ankle length dressed brushed against my ankles and I tugged at the half sleeves that sort of covered and sort of didn't cover my arms. Stopping abruptly at the edge of the forest, I looked at the back door of the house. And then I streaked across the lawn as a heavy downpour of rain began, it prickled across my skin and I felt the urge to dance across the lawn and hum. But I reigned in the pathetic need and walked into the mansion, the water that had drenched me disappeared and I appeared dry as I looked at the kitchen that I had entered. It was huge... and the room that I entered was large again. It had people, lots of people, all different sizes and shades of skin colorings. My eyes fell on a sort of palish man on the couch and the lake mother sent me images of a man hunting down and killing a deer. It must've been one from one of the few birds that stuck around through these cold seasons, and the man on the couch match the looks of the hunter who had killed and left with the deer. Raising an eyebrow, I moved in his general direction with a impassive look on my face. Wondering if he'd notice a small 5"9" woman storming towards him, my first thought was to confront him. But wouldn't that seem odd?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Henry: You could say I'm nervous, having never been in this situation before and having every other relationship I've been in crash and burn, but I could pull through this couldn't I? At the sound of her voice I perked up, turning my blue gaze up towards her matching eyes. "Hey.." I got to my feet as she reached the couch, trying to bring my mouth up into a smile. The nervousness was getting to me, and I couldn't fight it. "Shall we get going then...?" I held out my hand towards her, offering her the car keys. "You can drive us anywhere, I don't mind." Though, giving her control of my vehicle was odd, since I wasn't even sure she could drive properly, but I had to trust didn't I?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next