House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 am

*Hears something like 'It's gone' and cautiously steps closer to the door, opening a little but not looking in.* Completely gone? I-I'm not coming in until it's completely gone :S *Breathes a sigh of relief but still mentally kicks himself anyway. "Nah, they're not that cute, they can smell sometimes and are pretty good at hiding away when its bathtime. *Laughs a bit, the blush fading as he looks at KJ again.* Foxes maybe popular but cats are still the cutest, trust me, I'm the smart one Razz Hey, you and my mum kinda match! Well, mum looks more like a neko since she's just got normal clothes and ears and a tail, but you're both cat-related! Smile 

*From the kitchen.* Awww Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:41 am

Lucius sighed "Theodore is a baby, he doesnt know." he said before looking at the pumpkin "ok.." he blinked and then looked at his mom who was cooking, he smiled a bit before losing the smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 am

((Maybe Lilly and Vincent should cone home now. Or maybe tomorrow when I'm more awake, I dunno but they should come home soon.))
There was a smile for a moment but then it went. "Something wrong, baby?" The Galian Beast asked his son, setting the pumpkin down in the table again with the others and picking up his 10 year old. "Why you no smiling on bestest day ever?" He set Lucius down on the counter beside his mother, nuzzling Darkess' shoulder in a subtle truce - a quiet way of saying that he didn't want to fight over halloween anymore and that he hoped she wasn't too mad with him - before turning his attention back to his son with a concerned look on his face. "You no becoming like host are you? All blank faced, no smiles no nothing?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:59 am

when you're more awake XDS

Lucius spoke "this isnt a 'best day ever' but also, I am not becoming like Uncle Vincent. I'm becoming like Mother." he noticed his mother stay silent as she was and expressionless. She mostly seemed to be that way when Galian couldnt see or he wasnt around. But he knew that his mother loved himself and Galian dearly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:06 am

"Hmmm..." Galian looked to Darkess for a moment, stufying her, and came to the conclusion that Lucius was right, Darkess could be a quite emotionless at times, especially when they first met, buuut, "Daddy seen mommy smile lots of times." The Beast pointed out in an attempt to make Lucius more smiley. "She smile when she sit me 'cause she looooves me. And Lulu loves me too, right?" Galian really hated this. He really hated that Lucius was maturing. It was too soon for him to mature, he hadn't eve reached puberty yet! The Beast wanted more than anything to cling onto his smiley, childish little boy but he was struggling to do so and it saddened him... Ok, today wasn't just going to be about monsters and demons being accepted, it was also going to be about trying to get his baby back!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:08 am

I thought perhaps being a vampire might offend the actual vampires that live here. I don't know... I'm probably going to drive out to San Francisco tonight anyway so Micah can go home so I really wasn't thinking about getting dressed. *huggles Wolfsoul the best he can with Micah in one arm*
*wraps his tiny arms around her head in an effort to hug her from such a height*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:09 am

Lucius answered "I do smile, just not as often as mother, but I can smile if you want me to." he said, having a small smile to make his dad happy. "I do love you, Father. How can I not?" he asked, laughing just slightly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:22 am

That was good enough for Galian and he pulled his son into a big hug, pressing kisses all over his face. "Love you too, baby! Love you lots and lots and me still love with when baby brother or sister-" Hopefully sister; Galian really wanted a mini Darkess looks-wise, "- is born! Never forget dat!" Deciding that Lucius deserved to be rewarded for his smile and small display of affection, Galian opened a packet of monster decorated cupcakes and gave a vampire one to his son with a pat in the head and a "Good boy, Lulu." He then spotted one with a devil in it and, since Darkess was a demon, decided that she deserved the devil cake. Holding it out in front of her, the Beast waved it under Darkess' nose, accidentally getting frosting on it, so that she could smell the fresh, baked this morning scent of the cupcake and asked, "Cupcake for wifey?" It was another subtle truce, a peace offering, Galian just hoped Darkess would accept it this time instead of ignoring it like she had ignored the nuzzling.

Micah's going home? Sad *Huggles Henry and Micah tightly.* Can't he stay???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:43 am

I'm going to try and pull some of Logan's strings, see if I can get him to realize he shouldn't have Micah. I mean, I'm positive I'm a better father figure than a twenty four year old still living with his parents.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 pm

sorry i haven't been on lately. the powers out and i can't do homework so I'm here. lol.

*laughs* oh god max. what are you doing?
hey. shit up Mands. I'm just trying to carve this fucking pumpkin.
Max, halloween was tonight...
i know. I forgot to carve my pumpkin. -_-
*nods slowly* okay.
*sighs* why do kids actually come to this house. -_- i got stuck on candy duty for hours.
probably because they find it creepy. to be honest, it does seem creepy.
*sneaks in, unnoticed by his family in the living room, and once he gets to his room, he sighs in relief and sits on his bed, the room spinning bc of the alcohol in his system*
*goes up to Trent's room and sits on his bed* Trent...
*rests his head in his hands and lays back, his arm being rubbed by rae* all of the fucking kids at school think she committed suicide. i hate everyone there. everyone. the party made shit worse. everyone there was having fun, and i just sat in the corner and drank. they're trying to pity me. saying that she was a bad person anyways and that she was a bad influence and that it's a tragedy she "committed" but she's in a better place. i had to leave. i wanted to tell them to fuck off but i didn't. i just had to leave. *words slightly slurred*
*sigh* oh...

fuck this. -_- is it weird to miss Curtis because i think i miss Curtis.
*shrugs* i miss Chloe.
thats different. you guys are dating.
oh. you and Curtis aren't?
no...
oh... you should! you seem to really enjoy each other and you both tend to mention how much you miss the other. and i think it would be good for you.
i guess. i dunno. i mean, it's all on Curtis. not to pressure him or anything. but i think everyone here knows i really like his personality and i think his face is fucking sexy. it's not hard to tell.
*shrugs*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Mandie Anderson; Halloween was decent. Since Trent was too 'old' to go trick or treating anymore, Josh and I had a little movie marathon with pizza and candy and soda. It was probably one of the best halloweens i've every had. All of the halloweens when i was a teenager, i would wish for exactly this. a guy to spend the night of halloween with just cuddling on the couch watching scary movies. It was perfect in every way. Until Trent came home drunk... To be honest, i kind of expected it to happen. He was at that age. I just hoped he would be better than that. Although, after losing his girlfriend of god only knows how many years, i kind of expected him to turn to alcohol. I just didn't say anything. I figured he would get like Max when he's drunk. Fearless and not afraid to speak his mind. I told Joshua to leave it alone until the morning. And that i would take care of it. Once Trent went up to his room, i started crying and Joshua had to calm me down. I just feel like i did something wrong. like i didn't comfort him enough or something. i don't know. either way, it was all i could think about as i was cuddled into Joshua's side, my eyes closed, though i wasn't exactly sleeping.

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:56 pm

You're pribably offline already, buy would you like a repost for Chloe? I can't exactly skip since it's an important talk...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:59 pm

I'm here. i slept for 4 hrs and woke up when the power went out. I'll be here a while. sure, ill take a repost. Smile

hi btw!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Chloe: I smiled faintly, still blushing, why was I so strange? No, I wasn't strange, I was unique. That's how I had looked at it before and It's how I will look at it now. "A bit, huh?" I clarified. "Would you... Would you ever want to move back?" I asked him nervously, dreading the answer.

Oh yeah, hey
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Charlie McLeary; He sighed and tightened his arm around Chloe's shoulders, resting the side of his head against the side of her's. "I mean, i suppose i want to move back. All of my family is there and i really do miss the weather and people." He was definitely scared of getting caught though. No way would they be able to go back to Manchester. They would find him do quickly he wouldn't even have time to get settled down. "I've always wanted to live in London, you know... It seems like a fun place to live. Better than Manchester."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Chloe: I grinned, so very glad that he did want to move back. "Well I live in Lincoln at the moment, I've got a flat there with my best friend, we could move to London sometime after the New Year starts, sound good?" I suggested with a smile. "I've never been to Manchester or London, to be honest, but I do like tje thought of movimg to London." I told him, keeping myself as calm as I could, because to be honest, I was really excited!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Rae, tell Trent that Abby'scoming back some time after her birthday, but we're going to skip teo years because a 16 year old really can't work in a bar, but she'd probably get away with it if she was 18. But they shouldn't have said she committed suicide, Abby's not that stupid.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Charlie McLeary; "Awesome." He replied with a smile, pressing a kiss to his girlfriends lips before beginning to run his fingers through her hair. "Hopefully i can save up some money from work and we can move to London whenever you're ready."

okay! sounds good. and yeah, the kids at school don't know that though. but hii!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Chloe: My smile grew, so much so that it was hurting my cheeks."It sounds good, and with all the pictures I took here znd in New York, I'm sure I can earn some money pretty easily." I added with a smile. I needed to get back into my photography buisness. And this would be a good way to do so!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:14 pm

True :/ They shoud really just shut up. How's Giselle doing? Is she still alive?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:15 pm

And hi! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey, not here for long ^_^i
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Because you're meant to be in school?

Ok, so I didn't get home in time for halloween as I had hoped to. Apparently my flight was scheduled for 7am on November 1st and I couldn't catch an earlier plane because I was already booked on that flight. It really sucked because I wanted to see Dayna, KJ and Rascal in their costumes. I just hoped that Dayna had taken photos. My suitcase was the last out of the plane so I had to wait for ages but everything else went pretty smoothly and I walked into the house just before 10am. Dropping my suitcase by the door, I looked around the emptiness and then called out, "Anyone awake? I'm home!" trying to keep my voice down a little in case my family was still sleeping.

So apparently I had to be at the WRO headquarters by 8pm tonight for a meeting before our mission, which meant I had even less time with Sierra than I thought. I was packing this morning while Sierra just watched and helped out occassionally, and once my suitcase was all zipped up and the locks were on, I pulled my girlfriend into a hug, my face buried into her shoulder. "I'm going to miss you so much." I said, my voice muffled a little by Sierra's shirt, breathing in her scent for what would seem like forever. "I'll send you letters though, lots of letters whenever I have time, I promise." I hugged Sierra a little tighter then, reluctant to let go until I had to leave.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Charlie Mcleary; Noticing Chloe's ginormous smile, he smiled back and nodded. "You can do whatever you would like. I'll support you in whatever you choose." There would come a day, he thought, when he would marry Chloe, then he would have to support her in all she wanted to do. For now, they were perfectly content with this relationship they had, and there was no need for that yet. Besides, you never hear of a youtuber that's married besides ctfxc. At least, not that he knew of. Speaking of YouTube, he would have to introduce Chloe to his viewers sometime soon. They would love her. He loved her, why wouldn't they love her too?

sorry i poofed. i accidentally fell asleep for a bit. but now i've taken a shower and I'm here again until i fall asleep.

And Giselle's alive. doing a bit better. she's just eating less than she should and she's still drinking a bit but not getting as drunk. *shrugs* she isn't skinny and sickly looking though.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 pm

That's good, at least she's recovering, I guess Smile I'm guessing she's given up the search too? Does she even miss Abby?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next