House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 10 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:55 am

Cardboard box Razz

I'm baaack!

And tomorrow night at the partu, imma wear this costume again, but might minus the black top underneath since it does get warm... Dare I do it? Because the costume top is like a crop top...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:57 am

sorry I poofed, I had to restore my computer to the 19th because something went wrong >.< it was running WAAAYYY too slow...

Darkess looked at Galian "you do realize Theodore might cry his eyes out because theres some pretty scary things in here. You did a good job though." she yawned "I mean it, Gal." she looked at the fake blood on her shoulder "And lilly is gonna throw a fit with this getting on the floor and furniture." she looked at him once more "Sorry, but its kinda the truth"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am

*Peaks his head out of the kitchen wearing a police ha.* Do it! Do it! O.o I didn't even realise you were here! Yup! Heading up to see Sammi in her costume now, but do it! *Comes out i a police uniform holding a bottle of vodka and a bottle of coke. He heads upstairs and knocks on the bedroom door with his foot.* Open up, babe, I've got my hands full! O.o O...k.... Hey Scampi, is KJ coming to the mansion tonight Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:06 am

*strides into the living room carrying Micah, who was dressed up in a lion outfit* Mel instructed that I dress him up as a lion and take photos to send to her, so this wasn't my idea.
*attempts a roar but it comes out with a slight giggle.*

Hola guys Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:08 am

So Galian spent loads of time and loads of money on something that was bad? The beast frowned, then began to wimper. "But it halloween. It meant to be scary and messy. I soend lots of time making best halloween house and it bad?" It was Theo and Lilly's fault, as always, they always spoiled the fun, but they couldn't spoil it, it was Galian's night, the one time that monsters like him were accepted in society. Narrowing his eyes stubbornly, he shook his head at Darkess and folded his arms. "Me no changing it. It the perfect scary halloween house and it mean a lot to me, so me no making it less scary. That final."

Awww! He is adorable! Hey guys! X3 Hey Linz! *Gets uo and skips over to Henry.* How come you're not dressed up, Hen-Hen?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:12 am

"if you wanna hear a wining baby thats your problem then" she walks to the kitchen, going into the fridge, still noy getting scared of what was around her "I know how much you hate a screaming baby."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:22 am

Darkess had a point, but Galian was being stubborn about this, because it was he only day he felt in his element. "Maybe evil baby should stay in bed all day." He grumbled heading into the kitchen too. He sat on the stool and glared at the pumpkins and snacks, now in a bad mood, before shoving them closer to Darkess. "This not too scary for Teodore, right?" You could hear how annoyed he was in his grumbling voice. "Not too messy for Lilly?" What was the point of even having Halloween if it wasn't allowed to be scary or messy? You know what? At Christmas time, he was going to take down 'Scary' decorations and throw away 'Messy' food and see how the others liked it. If they were going to ruin his Halloween, the Galian Beast would ruin their Christmas.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:26 am

Darkess gripped the fork that was in her hand and practicly bent it out of shape "You dont wanna piss me off with your attitude because you're going to get your ass whipped!" she glared, clearly not a fan of him acting like a selfish child. Especially on a Holiday "I tend to respect my sister's house especially the little children. You better be lucky that your son isnt scared of this. Because when I see his scared little face, my anger is going to go toward you for scaring him!" Darkess was obviously in a bad mood.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:33 am

"Don't get angry, Darrkess, you'll scare Teo." Galian countered, knowing that although nothing, not even a moody pregnant Darkess, scared him, his wife would certainly scare the children. Even though he was in a bad mood, the demon wasn't stupid and he decided not to push Darkess further otherwise she would literally rip his head off. "You no understand, Halloween special to me, no one gonna ruin it for me." Her mumbled before escaping Darkess' wrath, going upstairs to wake Lucius. He pulled back the covers and nudged Lucius in the side with his muzzle. "You like scary Halloween, right baby?" He asked, hoping that Lucius would be on his side, otherwise next year would probably be all bright skies and rainbows, nothing scary at all.
((Lilly and Vincent gonna come home now?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:35 am

i spots a new person
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:36 am

So do I... You gonna reply?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:38 am

ya XD

Lucius started to stirr awake "Why wake me up so early, Father?" he asked, rubbing his eyes so he could open them to meet his dad's face. He was sorta emotionless for now, but looked tired "Whats this about halloween now?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:49 am

"It Halloween, but stupid mommy think decorations that take 3 hours to put up too scary and messy." Galian grumbled, lifting Lucius out of bed and putting him on his back as the Beast went down on all fours. He carried Lucius into the hallway and looked around at all his decorations. "You no think it scary, right? Mommy just being dramatic." Of course she was, pregnant women tended to be dramatic, and she was related to Lilly which made her even more dramatic. Darkess was just having one of those days, tomorrow she'd probably think that the mansion looked awesome. Heck, she'd probably think that later when kids came to get sweets and called the mansion 'The best Halloween house ever!'. As Galian thought this to himself, he led Lucius downstairs, heading towards the kitchen again to get breakfast.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:55 am

"Mother is right about the blood coming off the walls and the celing. That part is a bit messy." he said, serious-toned, still looking tired "And you know how Aunt Lilly is with her home being cleaned, Father. She mostly know's its you half the time." he rested his head down onto his fathers back "Also, might wanna hide some scary things since theodore thinks almost everything is scary."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 am

Ok, maybe the blood dripping from the ceiling was a bit messy, even if it was awesome. Maybe he'd clean those off, but he was keeping the rest of the blood splatters! As for Theodore. "Teo need to learn to be brave. He need to stop being little girly afraid of ponies." Galian said venomously - right now he really hated Theodore. "It not that scary 'cause shop not allowed to sell super scary stuffs, it just kinda scary, but that what make it cool! You no can take coolness away!" Once in the kitchen again, Galian lowered himself slightly so that Lucius could get off of his back, then handed Lucius the biggest pumpkin - the best child in the family got the biggest pumpkin, in the Beast's opinion. "We make pumpkin faces later. Daddy-baby bonding time." Leaning down, he whispered in his son's ear, "Me carve mommy into pumpkin, she scary today! Be ware, baby!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:10 am

sorry I poofed, had dinner then got distracted, and I've deckded that I will do it x3

Kara: http://images.mrcostumes.com/images/pz/21947/kids-cat-costume-114122_1.jpg

Dayna: http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/interactivezoom/processed/07086069.interactive.a.jpg

Rascal: http://halloweenculture.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/cc82bfffd93e515a6e7c888b07ed6720-creepy-spider-dog-costume.jpg?w=683
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:12 am

I didn't know what to wear. I mean, I could go for the shirtless horseman, as Collin said would maybe draw Isolt around, but I decided against it.

How's it going?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:14 am

*Comes in with Rascal and Kara* *Sees Cody and giggles, sitting next to him*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:17 am

Scampiiii! Why did you have to pick that outfit for Rascal! I'm severely scared of spiders! DX I'm not gonna be able to sleep now! *Runs it the kitchen in case Rascal comes in and drags Henry and Micah in with her.* Ok, I'll be fine now... *Huggles Henry, trying not to cry like she always does when she's scared.* You could've been a vampire. Vampires are cool.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 am

Sorry DX I couldn't find any good dog ones DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:20 am

Hey KJ! Very Happy *Wraps an arm around her in a hug.* Nice outfit! We both went as animals, but you're cuter. O.O N-Not that I'm attracted to you or anything I-I mean that'd be stupid, you're still a kid, b-but... *Blushes and lowers his head to Kit, mumbling,* Cats are cuter than foxes...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 am

And I could have sworn I put a warning note on... O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 am

*Walks in.* Ugh, I'm getting too- *Screams at the sight of Rascal and runs back out, hiding behind Tyler who's holding Robyn, and burying her head in his back.* I-I'm not giing in. You can be social, I'll just... *Starts backing away towards the car.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:28 am

Gah! I forgot to copy the warning bit after Rascal's Dx

*Giggles.* Nu uuuhh! Foxes are loads cuter! X3 *strokes Kit* Oh shi-ugar! *Takes Rascal's costume off and hides it away from wolfie and Bex* It's gone it's gone ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:31 am

Gah I can't stop yawning DX I think I might have to go to bed in a minute :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content