House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
Firefly155
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:31 am

*Doesn't look up at Alix. He's sat on his bed cross-legged, holding one of the T-shirts Abby left behind and trying not to cry.* I see you've returned... I don't think so, but he's just trying to wake up Zack so Alix could interrupt him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 am

I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to leave.. I mean.. *she looks from Jeremy to Abby's shirt and holds back a small sob.* She's still missing.. isn't she.. stupid question... I shouldn't even have asked. *Holds back from trying to hug him and keeps her hand occupied by rubbing it up and down her other arm.* Jeremy... did you think I left you?

So Zack's room? Right? ;p
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:43 am

A small chuckle escaped Vincent's lips and he glanced at Lilly for a moment, smiling behind the cape at how happy she was, then returned his gaze to Lilly's father, Jasper. "Vincent Valentine, Lilly's husband." He shook Jasper's hand firmly and added. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, sir." Withdrawing his hand before the handshake became awkward, Vincent decided to try and let his humorous side through so that he made a good impression on Lilly's father. "Sorry for not asking for your blessing first but there were complications. Perhaps now would be a good time to ask your permission for Lilly's hand in marriage?"

((Yeah, Zack and Abby's room ^_^ *Bites back tears when Alix metions Abby being missing, then nods, to both her stupid question and her not-so-stupid question.* I-It wouldn't have surprised me if you left too. It's h-happened before and I know you hate depressed people and I've been nothing but depressed lately... *Wipes his eyes with the back of his hand.* I just... I don't know what to do anymore. I've failed as a father and everyone's saying to give up looking for Abby but how could a parent ever give up looking for their child? *Tears fall faster.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 am

*Walks forward and places a hand on his shoulder.* I do hate depressed people, but you Jeremy, you're always an exception for that. ;/ And as for Abby... you shouldn't ever give up on looking for her.. but, you should also give her space. That's probably why she left, she wanted to find someone in herself and to be away from this house... from everyone. *Looks down and squeezes his shoulder a little.* I remember hearing about Trent and Abby, and I can tell you that, finding out she wasn't his lifemate, probably hit her harder then a lot of us could ever understand. Just, keep looking for her, but take it slowly. Because one day she just might come back, and she's not an idiot Jer. She may think rationally, but she knows what shes doing. Just have faith in her and she'll return..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:57 am

Jasper laughed softly and let them come in, he closed the door "You dont need to ask my permission at all. She seemed happy with you when she was squeezing your hand as hard as her mother would through excitement." he shrugged "But you do have my blessing." he looked at his wife and daughter, they were talking which gave Jasper the advantage. Jasper gestered Vincent to follow and when they were in a different room, he spoke in a low voice "Does Lilly still have.. Darkess murged inside her?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:10 am

*Nods a little.* Ok, I-I understand, I just... I miss her like crazy. *Wipes his eyes again and hugs Abby's shirt to her chest.* Even if she was a pain, I was glad to have her as my daughter, y'know? ... So... A-Are you staying?

Vincent followed obediantly and noticed the lowering of Jasoer's voice, implying that what they were going to speak about was to be kept a secret from Lilly and her mother. At Jasper's question, he shook his head. "Not currently. Darkess is at hime babysitting your grandchildren with her husband. She would've come too but she is possibly expecting a child and we were anxious about her trsvelling when we didn't know how long it'd take." Vincent's naturally quiet voice seemed even quieter now as he tried to keep it out of Lilly's hearing range. "Perhaps next time we visit, you will be reunited with her."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:13 am

Jasper bit his lip "Seeing as shes having a baby, im guessing she isnt distructive as she was?" he was concerned "I'm glad she found a husband though. I never thought she would being for inside lilly-which isnt in this state anymore- and for being wreckless. As a child, she was like her sister but more silent but like lilly." he sighed "Sorry, I'm ranting."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:20 am

Alix Taken | Walking through the door with a certain fox creature behind me, or as I know him now to be a Beauz, I almost collapsed tired. But the first thought on my mind was Jeremy, Abby, and this whole mess. It was still early, and I was still a bit angry at my cousin for kidnapping me away just for dad's sake. But it's something I was willing to tell Jeremy, he deserved that much considering I kind of just up and left. Even though the story was that I was ushered out of my room and transported, with Layton, back to my hometown. The trip woke me up and when I suddenly appear in my old bed, I almost had a panic attack, or I did, it's just that it was over Jeremy not being there rather then me being somewhere else. Rushing towards the stairs, I used my brain and decided that Jeremy wasn't going to be in his room, he was most likely in Abby and Zack's room. Getting th- Zack ready for school. Walking down the hallway, I looked around, wondering and trying to remember which room the twins occupied.

Of course I'm staying... for as long as you want me to. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, remember that Jerbear. *Squeezes his shoulder again.* And every father loves his daughter, no matter what, even through the choices she makes. She'll be back Jeremy, don't worry.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:36 am

He shook his head to dismiss Jasper's rambling and then attemot to ease Jasper's worry. "Actually she's calmed down quite a lot. Both her and her husband where rather wreckless demons when they met but they've both seemed to tame each ither. That and the fact that Darkerss is now a mother - she already has a son, Lucius - means that both her and her husband have managed to gain control of themselves, only becoming dangerous during fights with enemies. I think you'll be quite proud of how Darkess has developed mentally, sir, she, like Lilly, has begun to mature into a good woman."

((*Nods his head a little.* Yeah, she'll be back. She- She has to be back, it's almost her birthday... *Moves Abby's shirt and pulls Alix onto his lap, wrapping her arms around her in a big hug as his head buries into her shoulder.* I missed you too.))

Zack wasn't budging, so eventually I pulled the covers off of him, exposing him to the ice cold morning air. "Come on Zack. School. Now." He groaned but started gettig ready for school anyway. Once he was gone, I'd be able to look for Abby again. I knew people said to give her some soace, but I just needed to at least check around the outskirts of town again. Familiar footsteps could be heard down the hall and if I wasn't so pale already, I would've gone paler. So she ran away and now she's back? Just like Jenna; she was probably here to explain why she left, then disappear again. Women were all the same, they stole your heart, crushed it, then tried to explain why they did that, thinking it would make everything better. I didn't want to go through this again, I didn't want to hear someone say why they were leaving me, so as much as my feet wanted to guide me out into the hallway, I tried to resist, failing and peeking my head out of the room, then retreating back into the room when I saw Alix. No, I just didn't want to go through this. Hadn't I already been through enough?

Got to go, replies appreciated! Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 am

night

Jasper smiled warmly and nodded "I'm glad to hear that. And I cant wait to see her and her small family." he leaned on the wall "How did you first meet Lilly? She seems rather attached to you which is very romantic." he was the romantic type. And thats why his wife loved him so much.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:45 am

Henry: We barely made it down the steps before he perked up, rubbing his eyes with his hands and smiling up at me. Since the last time we had been together he had gotten quite a few teeth, and was talking like a pro. He had already been quick on his feet, but now it seemed as if he was becoming independent. Which wasn't a good thing for me, because I wanted him to depend on me. I wanted somebody to take care of so I didn't think too deeply on what was wrong with my life. Not that I hadn't him for much longer anyway. I set him down at the bottom of the steps and he waddled into the kitchen on his shorter, chunky legs. It was quite the sight really, seeing adorable little Micah growing and becoming his own person. The first word out of his mouth as we entered the kitchen was "Cheerios" and I chuckled to myself, giving him a nod. "Of course, Goodmorning to you too Roo." I picked him up and set him on the counter, so I could keep my eye on him, before I grabbed he box of Cheerios. His toothy grin brought a smile to my face and I offered him a handful. Though, his attention turned to the door and I looked over, catching sight of Isolt. Honestly, I couldn't say I hadn't thought of her last few weeks. She was... Well, she was lots of things. Both intelligent and beautiful, it wasn't really a wonder that my thoughts had drifted to her before. I tore my eyes away from her and looked at Micah, pressing a kiss to the top of his head. 

Dilynn: "Alright then sleepy, go to bed." I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips, which was rather odd considering our position. What one would call the "Spiderman kiss" since we were in upside down positions. Once I pulled away I slid out from under his head and laid back amongst my pillows, pulling the blankets over me entirely this time. 
(terrible post, sorry)

Sam: "I don't really have an idea as to what we should search first. I mean, we wanted something Greek mythology like, so perhaps looking for information on certain customs for legends as to how gods and goddesses were married would be good. Not that I'm saying we should do those ideas, I'm just saying having a little background might be nice." I shrugged and laid on the bed beside her, leaning up on my elbow so that I could look at her computer screen as well. "That's really all I've got." I wasn't even sure what sort of wedding we were having yet, and it's not that far away now. We had to get on a roll here. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 pm

hiiiiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 pm

raeee! *huggles*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Helllooo Rae! (; Do you wanna rp?? (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
My head tilted a little to the side as I got a big whiff of a scent that's sort of been missing from my mind lately. And just like that the ache in my head began to lessen and lessen, I did not look over towards Henry yet. But I did get a look from the corner of my eyes to see how he looked, and that is when the other scent came towards me and my eyes widened excitedly as I slowly took a bag of blood out of the fridge along with milk. And took a cup out of the cupboard and mixed both together, placing the cup of milk with a small teaspoon of sugar into the microwave for a minute and a few seconds. Turning around, I flashed a small smile towards Henry and the little boy Micah. It was nice to see Henry again, very nice for some reason, walking towards them in long strides. I stopped and looked at Micah with a bright smile before toning it down and looking at Henry. "Hello."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:32 pm

hai evay

when I say hai rae always goes...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Oh well, she'll be back! Sometime or another. ;p
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:46 pm

she either goes for the night or shes poppin on when im sleeping >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:54 pm

What time do you go to sleep anyways? Lol, you're always awake and online it seems.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:01 pm

i go to sleep at like...12 XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:41 pm

She probably got a shower or something. *shrug*

But rae seems like a deer;very rare and the slightest movements frighten her off XD You gotta ley her come to you xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Yup whereas I'm like a dog. Always here and always waitibg for people to come back so that I can say hi to them XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Ooooh! What am I? Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:48 pm

I dunno it's too early... A cat? One minute really playful and excitable, the next too lazy to move? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Sounds about right XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down