House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
midget
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:45 am

Cool, but I already have several ps2 games for some reason... XD one is a dace mat game like in arcades :3 It better still work!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:45 am

Yeah, we had to wait until mum got home.

Seifer! That was it! I like him because he hurt Squall! XD

Oh gosh, don't remind me about the PS4! DX I'll never get to see my Noctis! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:54 am

Would anyone else like to rp? I'm actually in the mood today...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:03 am

"Well, a large dog beats having a Chihuahua anyway. A chihuahua wouldn't last 10 seconds near a horse." I kissed Dilynn's nose and then chuckled a little, burying my head into her shoulder. "Maybe a collie would be a good idea, though. A working dog would be very handy if we get our own ranch in the future. We'd have to teach it what to do, though." Lying back against the bed, I pulled Dilynn down with me so that she hovered over me and I tucked some hair behind her ear and gave her yet another kiss - snuggling time was back on track. "So, here's the plan: In a couple years time we buy a house, possibly a ranch in Tennessee, then buy a puppy and train him to be a working dog. And theeeen, either we have a child of our own or adopt, I really don't mind. And I guess somewhere along the line we'll get married too, I mean, what would be the point of planning a future together without getting married, huh?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:07 am

XD Seifer :3

Ps4 is like 300-400 right?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:12 am

Dunno but considering the fact that my PS3 isn't even a year old yet, I'm not gonna be getting a PS4 DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 am

400 here, and the Xbox one is 500

Dilynn: "Sounds like a good idea to me. A ranch someplace in Tennessee, preferably with a two story house. The bottom floor containing the kitchen and family room, stuff like that, and the top floor having the bedrooms and perhaps an office or something." I shrugged and carried on quickly. "I was thinking we'd have a few horses, maybe some cows or something, and I was thinking more along the lines of a black labrador or maybe a blue tick hound. Something like that. Collie's are a little too active." Though, they were cute little fluffy things when they're puppies, and I don't know if I could really resist a collie in such a state. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:36 am

"Hmm... Horses, cows, maybe some chickens and a black labrador. Sounds like we have a great life planned out, darlin', I look forward to it." I smiled but then had to cover my mouth as I yawned. "Well, I guess our special little activities tired me out." I chuckled. "We don't have to go to bed straight away, but we should think about going to bed soon. Until then maybe we can just snuggle and, y'know, talking about maybe going back to Tennessee for thanksgiving and christmas? That is, if you want to, I mean, I'd completely understand if you don't want to spend time with my crazy family." I rolled into my side then, making Dilynn fall off of me, then climbed into bed, not even bothering to take off my clothes since they were pretty comfy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:57 am

I'll rp linz, Candi's a bit upset though :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:01 am

Dilynn: It sounds really good actually. A life I wish I could be living already, but I don't want to miss anything up to that point. I climbed under the covers and sat up so they were pooled around my waist. "I'd like to go back to Tennessee for Thanksgiving actually. Perhaps your mother would be able to teach me how to cook a few things so I can keep you pretty pleased with meals. However, if we're there for thanksgiving it's pretty pointless to go back before Christmas, seeing as how it's just a month inbetween. Not that I want to force our stay a whole month if your parents don't want us there. Or if you don't want to spend three holidays at your parents. Seeing as how its Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then New Years. Whatever you wan to do Brody." I shrugged and rubbed my neck, trying to work out a sore spot. "I was thinking about getting a haircut, what do you think about that? I mean, just a few inches is all, I'm just curious. It's kinda heavy."

Shall we rp Ross and Candi then, or I typed up a post for Ryker this morning but it's pretty mediocre.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:05 am

A lot of the xbox one junkies are going to ps4
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 am

Candi: Marco was out working and Ross was... I don't know. I had insisted that Marco didn't get me a birthday present and not made a big deal of it. We ended up doing what we had done in my past birthdays, I stood up in the back of his truck and we went for a spin, and he even let me drive at one point! It was awesome, and he treated me to a birthday cupcake. That was a few weeks back, at the start of the month. I hadn't seen Ross for ages... So, I had resorted back to my old video games, at the moment I was playing Spyro, my hair in a messy ponytail since I hadn't bothered to brush it, and I was still in my pyjamas.

I saw it, but what was he talking to her anout?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:17 am

He hadn't been talking to her, he was on the phone with his cousin. Like I said, it wasn't get good for a post. I'll reply now to Candi though.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:18 am

Yah, because the X Box One is messed up :/ The camera is literally watching you 24/7 and it recognizes your face so that if you buy a game online, then try and let your friend go on the game while you're not in the room, the XBox one wont recognize them as the person who bought the game so they'd have to buy it again. That's what I've heard anyway :/

"A haircut sounds good. It is getting kinda long and in the way." I murmured, shuffling so that my head was on Dilynn's lap and my arm was wrapped around her lower legs in a sort of hug. "And actually I was thinking about going for the whole month too, though it'd have to be a mont and a week. The 25th of November to the 2nd or 3rd of January. I'm sure my folks wont mind, and I know Rachel will just love to see you again." I smiled even though my eyes were already closing, remember how Rachel really seemed to look up to Dilynn and like her last time. "As for cooking, you don't really have to please me with food, but it would be nice to know that I wont get food poisoning from your cooking so, yeah, learn a few things from mom, practice making lots of different snacks and, I don't know, bond with her, I guess." The last bit of that sentence was rushed as a yawn escaped. Darn it, stupid tiredness. "We should probably tell my parents tomorrow or something, and then think about getting people presents; just small things, nothing too expensive."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:22 am

I know he was talking on the phone, i just didn't get wnat he was talking about XD

And I replied anywau XD

Leah: I had woken up early today so I walked into town and found myself a part time job in a coffee shop, not the best pay but at least I was earning money now, or would be! I bought a ball, a frisbee and some treats for Nala and headed home, I had walked her into town and back so it was good exercise for us both. Since the days were starting to grow chillier, I was pleasedto be able to wear my hoodie. I threw the frisbee and watched her run after it. We played for a good ten minutes, and on a throw, the wind carried in further and it landed next to a man on the porch. Oops... "Sorry," I apologised as I got nearer, then smiled as I realised it was Ryker, "Oh hey, Ryker, something up?" I asked him, kind of concerned, I mean, he looked a bit miserablw...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:57 am

Dilynn: Giving his chest a playful shove as he mentioned my cooking, my lips drew up into a smile. "I'll make sure to do some bonding with your mother. It's probably a good thing for me anyway, I never really got to with one of my own." Though, my thoughts went to Rachel, and I beamed a grin as I remembered the younger girl. "I really like your sister. She's... Well, I don't really know. I just like her. We did get along pretty well, didn't we?" I wasn't very good at social interaction and yet, I was good friends with Rachel? That's one I can't wrap my head around. Then again, maybe it was just the Michaels family that I was good with, or most of it anyway. I couldn't really understand his brother and I don't think he was very interested in talking to me either. Jesse was... Distant. I moved my fingers into Brody's hair and fiddled with the ends, trying to imagine what I could do with my own hair. "Or perhaps I should grow it out even more, let it get down to my waist and then get it cut, so I can donate it to that one charity place... Locks of Love or something like that. That sounds like a good idea." 

Ross: I suppose I'm not really allowed to leave the mansion, or Collin said so at least. He doesn't check on me though, and I usually do whatever I want. So, I went and stayed in San Fran a few days. Sure, it might've been a bad idea going to see my sister and demanding she tell me what happened with Logan, but I couldn't help it. She was my sister for crying out loud! Though, she sent me home still unaware of what happened to my nephew. Where was Micah? Henry said something about having him before, but Mel said something about Henry not having him. Who was correct in this instance? I could be sure, but as soon as I arrived back I needed to see one person. I traveled up the steps and towards her room, barely carrying myself in the tired state I was in. There were only so many times I could let her down like this. So many times that I could leave and come back into her life. I needed to be permanent, dependable. Somebody she can trust. How do I do that? I'm barely keeping myself together right now. I knocked on her door and leaned against the frame, closing my eyes for only a moment of relief. 

Ryker: I sat on the porch for what seemed to be forever, watching people come and go without a word or a single care that I was even there. I watched and waited, until a frisbee showed up next to me. I hadn't expected for a flying object to come hurdling towards me, and I'm thankful it didn't hit me, but the voice that followed hit me harder than the frisbee would've. I stood and met her gaze, pushing a smile onto my face. "Oh, don't worry. Just family trouble." Trying to be suddenly cheery was difficult, and my smile faltered. "How're you Leah?" Obviously cold, I assumed. With the hoodie she was prepared. I, however, was not. Wearing a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt, you could practically see my goosebumps from a mile away. Perhaps I'd be able to draw her inside somehow, or maybe I'd be able to take a moment to go and get a jacket if she wanted to continue a conversation. I needed social interaction, and keeping her around was almost a necessity. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:59 am

meep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 am

Rp anyone?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:27 am

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 am

Whaddup Britt?(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:52 am

Hola Evay, I'll rp if you want?
Dont mean to seem annoying, but would you mind grabbing Isolt? I have something to tell her...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 am

Rping sounds good! What two people? And yeah sure Henry.
*Comes around the corner with an eyebrow raised.* Hello Henry! *A small smile curved her lips a she made her way to him.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:01 pm

im guuudddddd

Haiii liinzz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 pm

*lils an arm around her waist when she's close enough and pulls her into him* Firstly, I missed you. Secondly, I talked to Logan and I got Micah for his birthday and the rest of this month actually. He's asleep though, but we can go upstairs and you can see him if you want.
Hmm... *rubs imaginary beard in deep thought* I think I'll go for Trevor and Dani, though I think Henry and Isolt should be on better terms in rp... Hard decision

Oh, and hi Britt Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:13 pm

We could try rping both? *Spikes hair up in thought with difficulty.*
*Leans into Henry and her eyes light up a little.* He's back? You mean he's up stairs? Right now? *She already knew the answer and was giddy with excitement.* Let's go up, just so I can see him... I don't want to wake him up or anything.. just to get a look at him. It feels like it has been too long... and speaking of too long. *Looks up at him with a cheeky little grin.* It's been a while seen I've seen you. *Leans up an each and kisses him softly.* I missed you a lot too.

Glad you're guuuuuuuuuuuuuud Britt XD
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next