House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
midget
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:40 am

I've got plenty of apples at home XD

But I'll save it for like, when I go to town ame stuff.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:47 am

Anyway, time for a stress relieving bath. Bbl.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:55 am

OkieS ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:09 am

Sam: Being a fast food guy sounded rather distasteful, but I really only had talent with food and nobody would hire me without a highschool diploma anywhere else. "Getting a teaching assistant job could be nice, but you could substitute someplace too. I think your allowed to do that without a degree..." I finished up the prepared breakfast and picked up my plate, taking it to the sink to be washed. Working the same hours would be preferred, so we could see each other at night and could have dinner together. Not to mention sleeping habits, because I'm sure I couldn't fall asleep without her tucked safely next to me. Though, teaching was a day job really, so it was only me that had to find a day job now. 

Dilynn: "No,no,no.." I rushed out quickly, pushing myself up onto my elbow. "I like the chest hair. Which is odd for me, because I imagine that chest hair on any other man would be... Quite repulsive, but it suits you. The whole rugged look you have going, it just completed it really and I find it quite..." What's the word I'm looking for here? "Sexy." Besides, it's not super thick and oddly bushy like I imagine some men out there are. Then I'd request a little bit of thinning when it came to his chest hair. I moved past the chest hair ordeal and took what he said before into consideration, finding my own words to counter. "I'm really glad I had the privilege to be the first person for you, that was amazing. Not that I expected anything else, of course." My lips turned upwards into a smile and I leaned over the side of the bed, gathering my undergarments. Once I slipped them back on I slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on. 

Ryker: "You don't understand Gabby..." I spoke into the phone, hoping my cousin would understand why I hadn't called her. Of course, Gabby was the type to stay persistent, no matter what the conversation was about. "Ry, no more excuses. Every time it's something different, when we both know you forgot because you either got too drunk or because your in pursuit of more tail, just let me know when your done being a child." The dial tone immediately followed and left me alone again in my room. I wasn't even talking to women anymore, and drinking booze was seldom nowadays. But convincing Gabby I wasn't up to the same tricks I always was would be difficult. I stood from my bed and shoved my phone into my pocket, ignoring the instinct to call her back. Gabrielle was angry, and I couldn't blame her. I haven't been the best cousin, and we used to be very close. Editing the room, I walked down the steps and out the front door to sit on the porch, finding comfort in the fact that cars were still parked outside, so I knew I wasn't entirely alone here. 

Well, I need to get back into the groove of writing stuff. Those turned out semi-okay I suppose, but I could do better.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:11 am

Aaaahhh! Replies! *Huggles Linz.* Thank you! X3 I'm so happy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:29 am

Sexy, huh? Never in my life had I imagined being called sexy in any way shape or form, but it just happened and it caused a big grin to spread across my face. It was a huge confidence boost, that was for sure, although I wasn't sure about this 'Rugged' look Dilynn was on about, I mean, I was just me. Maybe I'd look even more sexily rugged if I grew a beard... I snapped out of my thoughts just in time to see the bathroon door shut. So much for snuggling, and I needed to get rid of the protection in the bathroom but now I couldn't. Darn it. Heaving a sigh, I decided to just wait in bed until Dilynn was done in the bathroom, pulling the covers up to my chin to fight off the cold.

"Oh really? In which case substituing would be a good idea too. Plus, if I'm really lazy, I've heard rumours that whoever owns this mansion is beginning to build a school in the forest, and I've already seen trees being cut down so it might possibly be true. I think I'd need a teaching degree to work as a teacher there, but at least it's nice to know that there's a teaching assistant job literally outside out front door. And who knows," Smirking slightly, I walked over to Sam and hugged his waist before continuing with, "Maybe one day I will teach our children at that school." I really hoped that they did not get bullied for being related to the teacher though... Mentally shrugging at the thought, my smirk turned into a smile and I kissed Samuel's cheek.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:38 am

*Is trying - and failing - to wrap up a toy tiger. ... Hope, how about we just put the tiger in the bag with th- Noooo! *Huggles the tiger to her chest and mumbles.* I wanna wrap it, it will be more special if I wrap it. O...k... *Murmurs.* Good luck with that... *Continues wrapping the toy.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:55 am

Sam: "Working just outside the mansion could prove to be a good idea, since it'll cut down on travel time and money spent on gas." I shrugged and turned, leaning back against the counter as my hands found her hips. "I'd feel much better about sending any children off to school if I knew you were going to be there. Though, we haven't really talked about quantity when it comes to children. Our wedding is coming up in a few months, and we talked about having children a bit after the wedding, but we never talked about more than one." I raised one of my hands and rubbed the back of my neck. "Do you happen to have a certain number in mind? I don't mean to seem annoying or anything by asking, I'm just curious."

Dilynn: It was a silly idea, putting my bra and such back on when I was only going to take it off to shower almost immediately after, but I was still rather bashful when it came to my body and Brody. Which was another silly thing, since we had just faded and all, but I guess I'm just full of silly ideas. I stepped under the spray of the water once I was undressed again and quickly shampooed my hair. With so much hair, quickly wasn't really possible. However, I finished with the body wash within record time and turned the shower off. I suppose the hope of pulling on some comfortable clothes and crawling under the covers with Brody was keeping me going at a fast pace. I dried off and wrapped the towel around myself before I exited the bathroom, taking the brush along with me. My hair had to be down to the middle of my back now, and I contemplated a haircut as I noticed it in the mirror on my way out. Though, it was hard to see with it being fogged up, but it was still definitely an option.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:16 am

"Wells it's about time you got out of the bathroom, darlin', I was starting to grow old here." I teased Dilynn a little before leaving the warmth of the bed. Goosebumps covered my from head to toe as the cold air attacked my skin but I tried my best to ignore it, instead focusing on gathering some clean clothes and running into the bathroom with them covering my private parts. It was probably stupid to bother covering things, and get changed in the bathroom, considering the fact that we had just fade but I dunno, old habits die hard I guess. While in the bathroom, I got rid of the protecting and then pulled on some comfier clothes, going for sweatpants and a t-shirt since I didn't think we'd be doing much else today, then headed back into the bedroom, kissing Dilynn's shoulder as I passed her in the way to put the non-comfy clothes in the laundry basket. "Hey Dilynn, have you ever thought about, uh, starting a family one day?" I thought I'd get that out there while Dilynn was in a good mood and all, since I was starting to think about a future with her. "I mean, not right now of course but maybe 5 pyears from now? I'm just curious is all."

I thought about it for a moment, pursing my lips before shaking my head. "I have no numbers in mind. I suppose it would be nice to have two children since they could keep each other company, but an only child would survive just as well without a sibling. Plus they don't have to deal with rivalry." I grimaced as I thought back on all the times Darren and I had clashed over stupid little things. Perheps two children would not ne a good idea... Shrugging a little, my hands raised to wrap around Sam's neck. "I honestly don't mind how many children we have, as long as we have at least one, so I suppose how many children we have is entirely up to you, Mr Newkirk." Giving Sam a peck in the lips, I took him by the hand and started to lead him upstairs in order to do some research for the wedding.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:30 am

Hey guys

Hayden: (Not sure whether you want him to come out the shower amd meet Kagami, or whether yuffie's going to meet her first...?)

Toby: He gestured for Kagami to follow him and led her into the kitchen, where he climbed back onto the chair so he could finish pouring his juice out. Nodding to himself he put the bottle back down after not spilling anymore, feeling very pleased because he usually needed someone to help and hold the cup for him. But this time he did it all by himself. He tried not to laugh as she told him all the things that they called yuffie, and instead managed to surpress it into a grin. "They all sound weird." Looking over his shoulder at her, he realised that he'd only finished pouring the drink he'd started, and not got another cup down for her. Already feeling a little bad about laughing at the way she talked, he picked the cup up and really carefully climbed down to hand it to her. "Yuffie's just yuffie to me. Here!"

Tonks: Her lips twisted up into a wry smile as she leaned back in her seat, glancing off to one side. "Telling you what's wrong, huh? That's... Different, and difficult." Sliding her hands off of the table she clenched them into fists against her thighs before flexing them out again. "I get angry, and I start an argument. That's how I talk and get things off my chest, it's messed up, but it works for me. I can... Hide, behind a raised voice and a bunch of cursing." She winced slightly at the admission, not liking the vulnrable feeling it gave her. Her anger had been taken away and she wanted to hate Tyler for it because, if he just argued back then she could've hid behind it, just long enough to last until the next time. But he didn't, he couldn't and it made her not want to as well.

Erin: She raised an eyebrow at his ridiculous antics, but decided that it wasn't worth commenting on. Flexing her fingers at her temple she tilted her head away from the pressure they were applying and lowered her hand to her mouth to cup a yawn before placing it in her lap. Neither comfirming or denying the fact that she did have a headache. She had to admit though, that a part of her was curious about how he planned to heal her headache if she admitted to having it. She wasn't dehydrated so drinking water wouldn't help. Painkillers had little to no effect on it, so that option was out as well. The only other way to get rid of a headache was through sleep, which he was currently preventing, and implying that she didn't need. However, the mystery wasn't tempting enough for her to place her head in someone elses hands for, especially someone she didn't know. "I'm just tired. So, are you planning on staying in here long?" If he was then she'd have to find somewhere else to sleep because it wasn't fair for her to get him to leave, if not then she'd probably be able to cope with his presense for a little longer until he did leave.

Cassidy: She literally jumped, her next round of laughter coming out in a strangled scream as her hands flew to grip onto Max's at her hips. The forgotten basketball bouncing away as Red chased after it. She'd been so focused on getting Red away from her and keeping hold of the ball, that she hadn't noticed him coming up behind her despite the strong vampire smell that was now invading her senses. Leaning back into his chest she took a moment to catch her breath and calm her heart beat before tipping her head back to frown up at his pale jaw line. "Max... You let her win!" Despite whining she had to fight back the twitch of her lips so she could put on an exaggerated pout, her hands releasing his so that she could pathetically poke him in the sides as some sort of revenge for making her jump.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:44 am

((Hayden can meet her first ^_^))

"Thank you." Kagami smiled at Toby's kindness and looked around the kitchen, kind of intrigued by all the stuff Lady Yuffie had, and also feeling rather strange being in her kitchen. It was like going to a celebrity's house when you're just a fan, no one special or, well, worth anything. Snapping her attention back to Toby, she raised an eyebrow at the way he was grinning, like there was something funny about her. Perhaps the way she was failing with her English. "You think I talk funny, but you are the one who talks funny in Wutai. I'm just being kind by using your language." She pointed out before adding in a thoughtful tone, "Yuffie is just Yuffie, hm? Do you not know how much she has done for Wutai? Lord Godo liked to keep his money unless things really really needed it, but Miss Yuffie is giving her money to the poor and to people who need new homes or people who are ill and... To schools and... Illness buildings... Uh... hospitals! She is a good person, a very good person."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am

Sam: As many children as I want? How many did I want anyway? Two seemed to be a good number, though one was a much better number. Two gave us room for accidents and to space the children out. "I think I'd like to have two, but let's see after we have our first child. I'll know for sure the. Whether I'm cut out for being a father to more than one child." I slid my fingers between hers and smiled, following along towards the steps. "Nothing is really set in stone until we get to that point in our lives. I mean, having children is something we really want but sometimes even the people who want children the most just can't have children of their own. Though, I wouldn't expect that'd be a problem, I'm just saying..."

Dilynn: A family? Even the mention made me rigid, frozen in place just as I was pulling on a pair of sweatpants. Did I want a family? Of course I did. I'm just, nervous I guess. "Yes..." Shit, that sounded more uncertain than I meant it. "I mean, I really want to create a family with you, but you mean a family of more than two, don't you?" We could have dogs, or cats, that'd work wouldn't it? That way I wouldn't bring a child into a life where they could quite possibly be a furry animal on a full moon. That was only really one worry I had. I mean, I'm already rather unsure about how Brody could possibly think I'm anything special, but after a child I'll be a different figure entirely. There will be chunky places where there shouldn't be and I'll look years older... Or, that was my nightmares at least. I pulled on a tank top and walked to the bed, sitting on the edge as I brushed my wet hair. "I don't know Brody... There's a lot that I'm worried about with a family. I'm not saying no, I just don't want to make any promises that I may not be able to keep. Disappointing you is the last thing I want to do, you know?" 

Tyler: "Okay, I think I understand. You needed to get some things off your chest and it's easier for you to get angry rather than to just talk about it. People have their own ways of going about things...." I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "Is there anything else you need to get off your chest? Or was that it last night?" Maybe I was going about this a little detached, but I wasn't exactly sure there was any way to go about this thing. She had gotten angry last night, and I couldn't give her what she wanted. I just wasn't the type to become angry, I never had been. I didn't want to let myself stay vulnerable and open, where I could be easily hurt by a single word she uttered. Of course, she hadn't done it yet, and she didn't show any signs of doing so, but Tonks was a very... Unpredictable type of woman. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:18 am

She wasn't saying no, but it sure sounded like one to me and yes, I was actually kinda disappointed about that. "I'm not disappointed." I lied to Dilynn as I put the clothes in the laundry basket, not wanting Dilynn to feel bad about her opinion on having kids. "But what worries you about having kids?" Walking over to Dilynn and sitting beside her, I rested a hand on her thigh, trying to make it seem comforting since I couldn't give her hand a squeeze when she was using them. "I mean, it's not as if I'm gonna abandon you one day and leave you to be a single mom - I actually have no desire to ever leave you -, so what's so worrying about having a kid with me?" Maybe if I found out what was troubling my girlfriend, I could try to talk to her about how everything would be ok.

"No, that shouldn't be a problem. I'm pretty sure I'm able to produce children-" Maybe I should check with a doctor first though, to be in the safe side. "And I'm sure there will be no complications with you. But yeah I guess we'll have to see how things go after our first child. That would be the sensible thing to do." We entered our room then and I released Sam's hand to retrieve my laptop from under the bed, setting it up as I made myself comfortable against the pillows. "Ok, so what should we research first? Anything in particular?" I asked my fiance, hands hovering over the keyboard as I stared at the Google page.
((I actually don't have my laptop so I can't research anything ^_^" Continue Sam+Reyna tomorrow?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:36 am

Dilynn: "I don't mean disappointed now, I just mean I don't want to make any promises about children and then disappoint you in the long run because I don't hold my end of the bargain up, that's all." I finished brushing my hair and stood, trying to keep my eyes off of him so that I could get things off of my chest. I found it difficult to speak openly about myself while knowing he was at full attention. "I guess I just... I'm not sure if having a child is a good idea for me. I mean, your perfect Brody. Your kind and very patient, as well as considerate and caring. Everything a father should be, or what I imagine a father should be. I wouldn't know though... Your also human, and that's such a good thing. It's an incredible thing to be human, to be normal. I wouldn't know about that personally either though." I set my brush down in the bathroom and exited once again, putting my brown hair up into a messy bun. "I don't want to have a child because I'm afraid they'll be a werewolf Brody. Who wants to be a werewolf? I certainly don't. Not only that, but am I really mother material? I'd wrap a child up in bubble wrap before letting them play outside or something, just as an extra precaution. I'm too worrisome, too high strung, and it's not healthy." I leaned back against the dresser and crossed my arms over my chest, connecting my gaze to the ground. "I'm worried about getting fat, becoming even more unhappy with the way I look. Having a child does things to a woman Brody. I'm happy enough to get by with the way I look now, and it's taken me nineteen years to get this happy. I just... I know you want a family. I really do." God, it made me practically cringe inside to know that I wasn't up for giving him what he wanted. I just couldn't. Maybe in five years I'd change my mind, but that was a really large maybe. "I'm sorry, I know I must seem rather dramatic. I'll try and think about it, okay? I'm sure there's plenty of good things that can come out of starting a family that'll outweigh my worries."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:57 am

"Ok..." I didn't realise there were that many problems. I couldn't do anything about the possibilty of our kid being a werewolf, and I couldn't exactly say 'It'll be fine.' Because I had no idea what it was like. And Dilynn becoming fat... Well I couldn't stop that because women got bigger stomachs when they were pregnant, and even if I told her that she shouldn't worry about that, she still will because Dilynn lacked confidence in her looks. The only thing I could possibly say was about the over protective mom thing, since I'd be there to stop her from going over the top, but what was the point? It wouldn't be enough to convince her... Heaving a sigh, I ran a hand through my hair, regretting bringing up the subject, and lay back on the bed. "I guess we can adopt a puppy or something... Wait a sec!" I sat up again, a hopeful look on my face. "What if we adopted a kid? A human kid? I mean I'd prefer to have a kid that's biologically mine, but if we adopted a child, you wouldn't have to worry about being 'fat', the kid wont be a werewolf aaaand, I'll be there to make sure you don't go over the top with worrying about him or her."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:24 am

Dilynn: "Adopting a kid would be nice, it hits pretty close to home anyway. I mean, I waited for somebody to adopt me for such a long time before I gave up, and adoption is definitely an option for me. I just feel really guilty though, because you want a child that your holistically related to and admittedly, so do I." I walked to the bed and straddled his waist, my hands taking his and intertwining our fingers, though my eyes didn't quite connect with his yet. "I really like the idea of having a baby though. It just seems so... Perfect. I really love you, and I really think that if I somehow got over being so worrisome about everything, I'd really love to have a child Brody. I'm not saying no, though it sounds as if I'm all against the idea, but I'm actually really leaning towards the yes side of things." I finally looked up at his brown eyes and smiled slightly. "Maybe I'll calm down about this werewolf nonsense and maybe I'll find some exercise routine to use post baby in five or so years. Who knows. Just, don't think I'm tossing any chance of having a family away, okay?" I thought back on what he said before though and my smile widened, an idea coming to mind. "You said something about adopting a puppy though, did you mean it? I've already thought that maybe I'd like to have a dog to be here whenever you weren't, since you've gotta go back to Tennessee and all, but I wasn't sure what type of dog you'd like to have..."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:40 am

I listened to Dilynn, my smile softening when she said that maybe one day she'd get over her worries and we could have a baby of our own, but I still kept the thought of adoption in the back of my mind, because it was a good way to keep Dilynn happy and it meant that a kid could finally have parents and escape the orphanage. When my girlfriend mentioned getting a puppy, though, I kinda regretted saying it. "Well, darlin', I'm pretty sure when I go back to Tennessee you'll be coming with me. I mean, you're practically family now so it'd be crazy if you didn't join us for thanksgiving or christmas or whatever. Buuut, if you want a puppy, you gotta bear in mind that it'll be hard to train and will chew up the furniture and will poop and pee everywhere. Trust me, I know, I had to deal with Spencer when he was a pup." And Spencer even hunted things and brought them in the house was he was little, almost like a cat!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:59 am

Dilynn: "Yeah, of course, your right." I shook my head and removed my hands from his, wrapping my arms around his neck instead. "Getting a puppy probably isn't a good idea. Plus, it'll only make thing difficult with all the traveling back and forth from Tennessee to here anyway." Though, I was inquiring because I had actually thought about. I had thought perhaps, just a little, he might want a puppy. It was a bad idea, obviously. Pushing the thought aside, I smiled and pressed my forehead to his. "I'm sorry or being so difficult with the baby thing, your talking about a few years from now and I'm acting as if you said something about tomorrow." 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:07 am

"No, deffinately not tomorrow. But I don't mind you being difficult, I mean, it's good to know where you lie with the subject, I guess, because now I know that I'll have to be patient with you." My hands found Dilynn's thighs and I ran them up and down a little, moving my head forward slightly so that our lips met. "Maybe once we settle down in our own place we'll get a puppy. After getting our own place and before possibly adding a child to the place, we'll get a puppy and then we'll just have to try and train it up before it does too much damage to the house. Does that sound good to you, Miss Klossen?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 am

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:19 am

Your dinner's a bit late, wolfy :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:20 am

Herrow!!

Wolfie, the blondie is Seifer, I believe :p
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:30 am

Oh! And asking my mum for a ps2 was easy, I was like, 'We gave so many ps2 games.. Hey mum can I have one fpr Christmas please? So I can play these games?' she was finw with it and I mentioned the spyro game to her too :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:30 am

Dilynn: Who could really be disappointed with Brody? I mean, he was just so... He was amazing. It was the worst thing for me really, loving him so much. I couldn't ever get angry with him or disagree with him too long before I hated myself for it. Damn him and his Brodyness. "Sounds perfect Mr. Michaels. As long as your okay with large dogs, because I can't stand anything smaller than a collie." We had a plan though, and it consisted of a farm someplace in Tennessee and I was looking forward to that. Just imagine it though. A big house, not too spacey for Brody and I of course, but extra bedrooms in case I somehow recovered from this rut in my life not wanting children. A few horses, so we could travel around the land, and some livestock. What else did he have in mind though? I imagined we'd have a lazy dog, like Spencer exactly, lying around all the time but I hadn't ever visioned a child running around. Though, I imagine at least, anyone produced by Brody and I would have brown hair and probably would have hazel eyes, since my were already slightly brown and Brody's were brown anyway. They'd be average height, my short height mixed with Brody's much taller structure. Of course, they'd have a beautiful face if they looked anything like Brody. Really thinking about it, I wasn't sure I could actually decline such a thing. Having children was... A very good thing. I noticed how stuck in thought I was and connected my eyes back to his with a smile. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:31 am

The ps4 is coming out scampi :p
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content