House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:34 pm

nm you?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:34 pm

*slips his arms away from her, but doesn't move away* Would you prefer we talked here, or someplace else?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Somewhere else works best, and probably would make the conversation much easier.

Watching Dance Moms and Texting people, my ringtone is apparently getting on peoples nerves. XD lol
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:43 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Yeah, just a little bit. *slips his hand into hers and locks their fingers together* I'd say the media room, but that risks people coming in so maybe you can show me your room? It seems like we always go talk in mine.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:56 pm

*She raises an eyebrow at first but then nods with a slight smile on her face that doesn't show fully. She turns, her fingers locked in his securely and leads him up to her bedroom. Closing the door behind them she looks at him.* Would you like to stand? Or sit on the bed or in the chairs if you prefer.

My moms about ready to turn my phone service off. I believe it'd be wise to shut off the alarm.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:03 pm

o.O
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:18 pm

oh... okay. what is it? *looks up at him, pressing a kiss to his jaw while her mouth was there*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:20 pm

How about we sit, I was standing at the register most of the day and I'd rather not stand anymore. *leads her to the chairs and sits down in one, pulling the other close so she could sit directly in front of him*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Welll.... umm... a cousin of ours will be coming to stay with us. Just for a bit, not too long. And I was hoping we could maybe, I dunno. Take her in? If not, then I guess Klain and Jenna could handle it. But yeah, just wanted to see how you felt about her coming here. And we don't do homeschooling like she use to have, so we're going have to enroll her... into school.
*She sits infront of him and folds her hands into her lap and her face relaxes into a small smile that reaches her eyes for once.* So what is it that you wanted to discuss Henry?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:25 pm

yeah. *smiles a little* yeah. that would be fine. as long as it doesn't cause a whole lot of drama or anything, I'm ok with it. Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:30 pm

She's one of the shyest and unselfish girls you'll know honey. Thank you! Now... I should ask Trent if he's fine with as well.. and how do you enroll someone into school?
*Opens the door and falls onto the ground tiredly.* Oh my gosh... I hate going to the airport... oh and Genesis is in the car. You're free to retrieve her, she thinks your the 'fun' uncle/cousin. *Snorts and sits up on the ground.* Thats a bunch of bull sh.t.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:46 pm

dont worry, hun. i got it. *smiles and kisses his lips* I'm sure Trent will be fine with it. i don't see why he would be against seeing her.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 pm

I calmed down a bit since Micah left, and pulled myself out of another deep hole, and I guess I really got to thinking about things. *leans forward, elbows on his knees as he looks at his hands* I guess I've been losing a lot of people lately, very important people to me. Thinking about it, the first thing that really clicked was the idea of losing the last person who really means something to me, and how I've been pushing you away and giving you really mixed signals. I really want to just clear everything up, and stop pushing you away. Not being able to physically see you for a while put things into perspective, because I really started to miss you. Missing people is a new thing for me. I mean, since I've changed and all. Before, when I was different, I just didn't really care, but missing somebody is an ache and I don't want to feel that sort of thing anymore. *moves a hand up into his hair and looks up towards her gaze* I guess what I'm trying to get at here, very slowly because I'm awful with these types of conversations, is to persuade you to start a relationship with me. I know I'm not exactly the best looking, I'm not the cheeriest either, and I'm just a little bit damaged, but I don't want to do the roller lasted anymore. It was my fault, I know that, and I take full blame. I just... I really like you and we have a lot in common, that's the groundwork for a good relationship isn't it? Maybe I'm being weird, asking you this out of the blue, but I just didn't think it was really something to wait on. I waited before on a serious conversation and it didn't exactly go very well in the end, and I guess I took the experience and applied it...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:09 pm

I dunno, I just.. well I guess he isn't as rough as the casual Carpathian boy. So I don't need to warn him to be sensitive with her... but where would she sleep? *Looks at Klain.* Go get Genesis.
Aye yi Captain. *Rolls his eyes and gets to his feet, going to the car and retrieving the Carpathian Girl from the car. Helping to keep her shielded from the sun since she wasn't use to this type of weather. He grabs the bags and ushers her inside and shuts the door behind him.* I'm gonna sit in the living room Nessi, anything you want. You can have. There's blood in the kitchen and  Uncle Joshua over there. *Leaps onto the couch and lays down.*
*Looks towards Joshua and Mandie, then to the ground and shuffles away towards the kitchen nervously.*

*She leans forward and listens attentively, nodding in understand as he talks about not wanting to push people away anymore and how he actually missed her. Saying the things that were in her mind might just give him confirmation that she feels the same way about him. Sighing, she leaned forward and gently took the hand that wasn't in his hair and held it in both of her hands as she looked at him with a reassuring grin.* Henry, I know how you feel... maybe not exactly. But somewhat, yes. I may have missed a few people in my lifetime, and believe me. *She chuckles a little.* I've lived for a long time to know a few people here and there, but none of them I have ever left for a week and missed so badly that I would admit it to them personally or emotionally. *She squeezes his hand a little, hoping she isn't over doing it with this whole trying to be nice thing.* I usually hate people who express there feelings, and I hate when my own feelings are out there in the open. But I'm glad that you're the only one I can tell them to for a while, and I accept your offer to enter a relationship with you. Just know, that if you ever want to break it off. Doing it in front of me is the best way to do it.(: *She leans forward and lightly places a kiss on his lips and then sits back in her chair, letting go of his hand softly.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:27 pm

*takes a deep breath and leans back in the chair, his lips rising into a smile* I'm really glad you feel the same way, not that I had many doubts because you told me that you wanted to start a relationship with me before, it's just really a relief. *Rubs the back of his neck and averts his eyes away from her and to the decor of the room.* I wouldn't think about breaking it off with you any other way than face to face up front. Though, I don't think breaking it off will be necessary either.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:29 pm

*smiles at Nessi as she walks go the kitchen* she's a pretty lil thing, huh? she can sleep in Trent's room... he can sleep on the floor or we can get another bed for in there. there's enough room. unless she wants to sleep in my room. i can just sleep in your room for the time she's here.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:35 pm

*Grins.* If Trent is alright with that, then I guess... that would be... erm fine... and yeah she gets a lot of her looks from her mother and father. Who are my uncle and aunt, I'm glad they trust me with their only daughter. Makes me feel important, ya know? *Chuckles.*
Breaking it off won't be necessary for a while... a long while I can only hope. *She drops her smile and wears a thoughtful expression, her eyes switching from the glass small round table that is usually between the four white chairs, two of which he and her are sitting it. And then her eyes shift to the dark purple walls and then to the balcony.* So why don't we go on another date soon?

Gtg! Bed!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:41 pm

*snaps his eyes back to her and shrugs, unsure how to answer her* I'm not really sure "why" is the correct question. I don't really have a reason why we can't, or a reason why we won't. Perhaps "when" is better. When are you free to go out again Miss Lewellyn? Perhaps this time we can skip the town and go for a drive instead? I wouldn't mind having some sort of picnic, and I'd even let you drive again. Since you enjoyed it last time.

Night Evay!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:39 pm

fell asleep in the bathtub bc reading is boring and water is warm and wow warm baths are nice
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:52 pm

*Blushes as she realises Charlie keeps looking up ad accidentally swaps two good cards for two terrible cards, causing her to lose. Bites her lip a little, worrying slightly before standing up, doing as Jason suggested, shimmying the jeans down a little bit. Looks over at Charlie, smirks and winks before shimmyimg them down a little more so that they fell to the ground. Steps out of them and sits back down.*

Last edited by Scampi on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Abby never came home last night :S Jeremy's out looking but if anyone else glcould help it'd be appreciated. And if someone could check Heaven, too, because Jeremy can't :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:05 pm

Uh oh :/ That's not good :/

And neither is the fact that Callum can't come out because he's babysitting :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:16 am

oh nu. Wheres rose when you need her >.< ...here..why did she run away?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:09 am

*Cuddling Bearington in the emo corner* My parents are assholes. They both know full well that I'm ill, but yet dad asks me to go to curtises and I'd just had an egg sandwich cause I was hungry, but if I hzd waited a bit longer I could have got a chicken pasty, so I was slightly annoyed, and whdnI went down mum had just come back, so she could have gone, and dad said to get a battered sausage or a cornish pasty, and Kieran being a cheeky bugger asked me to grab him a steak bake sincw I was going, so I got them both, feeling stupid cause the women said that they don't do battered sausages, so I headec back and told dad and he joked 'You idiot, I said the chip shop!' No you didn't, bastard. So he sent me back and I got him one znd when I came in mum started laughing as I walked past and she said 'What? They don't do battered sausages in curtis?' and when I went back upstairs, almost crying cause I felt stupid, embarrassed and angry, Kieran immediately asked where his steak bake was and I practically yelled at him that it was downstairs. And nlow I can't stop crying and don't know why! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next