House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:50 pm

OMG, is the the guy who plays Fred?!That might bewhere I have seen him from! In the MysteryBegins??!!! IHGEidcygIUEgdc
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Yepp! The one who plays Fred lol, I was watching it today and I remembered that Robbie Amell played in it. XD
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:54 pm

I knew I had seen him from somewhere! XD Gah hurry up linz I have the post reaaady! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Robbie Amell and Taylor Lautner... .-.

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Tumblr_l88f2i1dhf1qbq90t
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:56 pm

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... X3 I'm tempted just to rp with you ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Isolt calls me fat 24/7 You drink to much blood.... what else am I suppose to call you? And I do not say the specific word fat, I just say you are not at a desired weight that women would like you at. (; So yeah, fat. No. Now you are an idiot.

Ha haha... Sibling rivalry... I'm outs. ^_^ But let's wait for Linz, I don't even know how I would write for Keenan yet. I haven't figure out his whole persona like I have everyone else.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Well it was 40 odd minutes ago.. *Sigh* I'll wait and I'll let you figure him out, I'll just post the post anyway so you know what to expect XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Leah: After finding our way around the large Mansion, it had gotten quite late, so I decided tosay goodnight and head up to my room and go to sleep. I had been thinking this morning, about why I was so shy, I ran out of things to talk about so easily, so maybe I should pay more attention to that, hmm... Pets were allowed in the mansion.. After taking a shower and dressing in loose fittingjeans, a plain white tee, I pulled my grey hoodie over the top, I never went anywhere without it. Puttinng my hair up into a neat ponytail, I then walked down, getting some breakfast, I then went onto a computer downstairs, looking at different pets, and I found that there was a pet rescue centre in town, and loads of different animals in there needed homes. Maybe a pet would boost my confidence. I decided that I would get one. So I got some of the money I had saved for food and drinks etc - I didn't need it now because the food here was free. I then went to the rescue centre, I also decided that I would like a dog, they did more things then cats, in my opinion. I viewed so many of the dogs and felt sorry for them, but most of them were either too small, too big or too furry for my liking, until I saw a beautiful dog. I decided on that one, her name was Nala, she wasn't a pup, but wasn't very old either. Perfect! I paid for her and also for a collar and lead. I took Nala baxk to the Mansion, and she was quite excited to be going there, although I daren't take her off of her leash yet. She was adorable, I absolutely loved her! I smiled slightly but then colided into something, or rather, someone! I went bright red with embarrassment."I-I'm terribly sorry, sir." I mumbled, looking down, gripping the dog's leash, irritated with my shyness.

nala:

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Ansd now I spots a lilnz! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Mhm, I don't know if I like the baby or Colton Haynes more :3 He's on my top three fo sho.
I see. So just point and shoot? Alright. *rubs the back of his neck and looks towards the screen* Leon, definitely Leon. He's a badass, and I'm a badass, so... Yeah. Besides, Leon's the ladies man of RE I think, and I'm definitely a ladies man. *winks over at her*

Sorry I sorta poofed there. My mom made cookies and I was in calorie heaven. I'm definitely gonna have to shoot some hoops tomorrow or something. *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:21 pm

I always imagined Isolt's child looking like Sara Paxton XD Who said I was going to have a girl? And since when am I gonna have a baby? >_< You will... when you find the right guy... you're going to go on your knees and beg for a kid. XD If he likes kids... then I would most definitely like him. But an imagine of me? begging... is a NO. *Glares at him.* *Shakes his head.*

I still gotta figure out how to rp Keenan's personality and how I'm going to do that. .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Haha, I'm used to Krauser now, dad always picked Leon XD And in the ones where it was Chris and Claire, he was like "Who's he, where's Leon? Who am I?" It was actually pretty funny XD *Game starts* Oh and it moves automatically so it's good and bad XD Just shoot whatever you see basically!XD *Fovcuses on the game*

mmmm cookis X3 Anyway, limz, rp or no? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Thinking about it... My top three has changed since last time I mentioned it. Like, the first and last position on the three list are completely different. Though, don't get me wrong, I still love some Penn Badgely (if that's how you spell it)

Chris Redfeild is so my favorite character. Especially in five, because he was all kinds of just incredibly fu-reaking amazing. *looks towards the screen and shrugs* Shoot anything, I think I can handle that.

uhm, sure. I'll need to reply to Isolt and Henry, then I can get to typing something up for Ryker.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Four's my favourite ^_^ But Chris is pretty cool, yeahyou get points for shooting objects tooby the way^_^

You don't have to if youdon'twant too ^_^

Stupid spacebar -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Honestly, I haven written up a post for Ryker since he's been back. I don't think I'll be able to accomplish him either, especially after following up Mister Depressing Rolling Eyes
I'm really not that depressing though, only sometimes. Geez. *walks over to Isolt and moves his large arms around her waist from behind like her had done heir previous encounter. Being his mouth to her ear, he tried his best at his first attempt at sounding seductive* I think that begging wouldn't be such a bad thing for you, and I could imagine it quite well actually. Quite well. *chuckles and shakes his head* I just can't do it, I'm no good at that sort of thing.
Points? Well, how about the one with the least points has to make the other a drink? *focusses his eyes on the screen, trying to stay concentrated.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 pm

Okay, I hope you're ready to make me a drink Razz But we are a team so yeah Razz I'll try not to be to hard on you. *Smirks and shakes the wii gun,reloading*

I couldn't find his form, by the way :/ Or Ross's form ^_^ And it's fine if you don't want to rp I don't mind ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 pm

*Shudders a little and leans into his hard body with a soft sigh.* You wish you could see me beg. *She muttered with a small laugh and a roll of her eyes.* And you're good at a lot of things, I believe that you just gotta try it out.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:58 pm

I'm finished with Ross' I'm just procrastinating on loading it up because I can find out who his FC is. Some guy named Dylan... But Dylan what? *shrug*
Oh, a little confident are we? *begins shooting, but finds that the wii is a bit harder than it looks and takes a few times to kill a zombie.*
Apparently I didn't do too bad though, I still drew a nice shudder from you. *presses his lips to the side of her neck and smirks* Trust me, I don't have to wish. I could probably have you begging if I wanted. Not in a dirty way though. I've got Micah upstairs in bed, and he's probably down for some Iggy time. Though, I'm not gonna let you go until you beg. Just to show you I know your weak spots, even if they aren't physical.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Apparently Bex hass ticklish feet... I shall pass that information on to Tyler XD

*Smirks, taking one down, hitting it's knee then blowing off it's head* Head shots are good for points by the way, but if they're coming up real fast, geddem in the knees.

Ahh I see ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:03 pm

*Thinks it over in her head and sighs.* You got me there. *Smiles.* Micah's just so cute! I'd do anything just to see him.... maybe not ANYTHING. But yeah... *Turns around to face Henry with a smirk.* Do I really have to beg just to see little Micah? *Bites her lips and little and smiles at him.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Knees? Got it. I'll try for the head though. I'm actually a pretty good shot with a real gun though, this doesn't do me any justice. *aims the gun towards one coming closer and pulls the trigger last minute, blowing the head off with a chuckle* Damn, close one man.
*shakes his head and presses his forehead to hers* No, of course not. I just wanted to know that you thought about doing it though. *kisses the end of her nose then runs a hand through her bright hair with a genuine smile* He'll probably still be asleep, but that just means we can occupy each others time until he wakes up. *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm

*She leans into his body and brings her hands up onto his chest, resting one there while her hand plays with the hair on the nape of his neck.* Well then, I suppose we could do this for the time being. *She leans forward a little and moves her lips over his cheek and drags her lips over his soft skin and down to his jaw to press a small kiss there before returning back to placing her forehead against his. A small mischievous smile curving her lips.* Anything you want to specifically do?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:44 pm

*closes his eyes and brings his hands to her hips, pulling her closer to him* Perhaps we could just lay down on the couch, squeeze in together, and watch some television. Unless you think that's moving too fast, since snuggling is like... I don't really know, I've only ever snuggled with Micah. Nobody else has ever really been interested *shrugs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:46 pm

*Raises an eyebrow.* Snuggling? *Sounds confused and shrugs.* I don't believe it'd be considered moving fast. I never really done any... snuggling... when men slept in my room. I put them on the floor. *Smirks and looks over towards the couch, turning her head a little.* I think we can squeeze in.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Sorry I poofed guys. Reading through the archives and stuff since idk. I just wanna rp, but linz hasn't replied and stuff :/ and I don't think Ihave any other free characters :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next