House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+4
Tony
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Nate- I'm fine. Stupid tree. I glared at it then kicked it. Then a hiss escaped my lips quickly as my foot started hurting too. Ow! Grr... >.> But then I decided to get back to the actual conversation. Ya, it'll be fun!

Tara- My crying slows down when my kitty friend starts rubbing his head against my face even though I was still sniffling. All the furry fur was tickling my cheeks! That's why I liked kitty friend- he was furry! And me sized! And a pillow! And furry! But I was hungry! And he wasn't very yummy xP

Jet- Ya, ok. I hand over one of the bags, still carrying the other one. Normal clothes. I liked normal clothes! There was another clothes store nearby and I headed for that. Chose any T-shurt you want!

I'll post Brandon when I get back from school or something. He's not being helpful.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Ok Very Happy

Still triyjg to hold back the giggles, I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it'll be like when were kids 3 months ago." Hee hee! We had grown 5years - 6 years in Nate's case - older 3 months ago. Weird but that didn't matter. "So yeah, I can't wait!"

I carried Tara and Shamisen into the kitchen and place the cat on the floor whilst I dealt with my daughter. "She's hungry." I explained to Jay, who was still cooking, as I grabbed the milk from the fridge. Placing Tara in a high baby chair, I poured the milk into a bottle and put it in the microwave to heat up. As I waited for the beep, I started eating some of my salad.

Shamisen jumped up onto the table in front of Tara and gave a cat-like smile (basically ^_^). "Your food shall be with you momentarily." He informed the girl. "Please just wait a minute or two."

Any T-shirt? Hmmm... I think I'll just stick to my long sleeved purple one, it had been my favourite top until Jet had ruined it with blood. I searched around and when I found one simular, I went to pay with Jet. I'd have to tell him about the scan in a minute. I wasn't gonna make him come in with me - though I really hoped he would - but I needed someone to take me and Jer apparently had plans tomorrow so Jet was my only other choice.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Grr... None of my characters are talking! Very helpful guys! ... NOM! Very Happy *facepalm* Meh, I think I'll just rp more after school. Brain no likey me right now.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Ok Very Happy Lol Tara! XD Nom! *Facepalms but smiles too.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Ok, well I'm gonna o have breakfast and I probably won't come on after so see ya later!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 am

Updated!!!

I decided to go up to heaven yesterday to retrieve my stuff, including my precious book of shadows, and bring it into my new room at the mansion. Now I was in my room, lying on the bed and boredly levitating my spell book. A small smile crossed my lips when I thought about how Kiara had loved it when I levitated things for her but the smile quickly faded when I remembered that I would never hear her joyous giggle again, not while Lucy was hiding her from me, anyway. I let out a sorrowful sigh and went back to focusing on levitating the book.

You know, apart  from the strange, supernatural and mythical beings that lived in the mansion, this place was pretty boring, well it was in my opinion anyway. Matt had been rehearsing for the music video most days so I couldn't call him and I hadn't seen Nathalie around so I couldn't hang out with her. Hmmm... Nathalie... Was she my girlfriend now? To be honest, I wasn't sure. I mean, we had kissed and that was pretty cool, but we hadn't really talked about 'us'. I think guys are meant to ask the girl to go out with them to make it official, but that seemed pretty nerve wracking, and I'd rather not become a nervous wreck, I'm a laid back guy and being nervous would ruin that calmness. Besides, I wasn't really sure how I felt about Nathalie. Yeah, she's pretty, but I'm not sure whether I had a crush on her or not... I'll think it over I guess and talk to Nathalie about what she thinks we are now, but until I see her again, I'll just stay downstairs playing Tomb Raider on the mansion's playstation like I was now, chuckling slightly whenever Lara Croft spoke in her strange British accent.

Kiara Valentine trudged up to the mansion, a backpack stuffed with clothes on her back and her two favourite toys, Beary and Gabey Jr, in her dirt covered arms. Her dark brown curly locks were matted with mud and had lost it's shine and softness, her emerald green eyes were tired and had dark circles underneath them. Kiara was exhausted and out of breath... But she still wore a smile because she was home. Home with daddy, not mommy. Now she could learn more about the magical side of her, not just the vampiric side, and spend time with her favourite parent, and be away from mommy's new boyfriend, Dave - the guy treated Kiara like a 1 year old and, although Kiara was technically 1, she was physically and mentally 7, in fact the little witch-vampire was smarter than most 7 year olds! Taking a moment to catch her breath, she reached up and knocked on the door, hoping her daddy would answer.

Vincent walked over to Darkess and handed her an elixir. "Are you alright?" He asked, examing the extent of the injuries.

Ok. Now that Nick was done treating me like a dog I could transform back - the stitched up wound should be healed even to not re-open. I stood up, walked a couple paces away from Nick and transformed. "Ouch." I muttered when I felt a sharp shooting pain go through my side. "That hurt." Then I walked back over to Nick and gave him a smile. "Thanks for the food, Nick, I really appreciate it."

Still trying to hold back the giggles, I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it'll be like when were kids 3 months ago." Hee hee! We had grown 5years - 6 years in Nate's case - older 3 months ago. Weird but that didn't matter. "So yeah, I can't wait!"

I carried Tara and Shamisen into the kitchen and place the cat on the floor whilst I dealt with my daughter. "She's hungry." I explained to Jay, who was still cooking, as I grabbed the milk from the fridge. Placing Tara in a high baby chair, I poured the milk into a bottle and put it in the microwave to heat up. As I waited for the beep, I started eating some of my salad.

Shamisen jumped up onto the table in front of Tara and gave a cat-like smile (basically ^_^). "Your food shall be with you momentarily." He informed the girl. "Please just wait a minute or two."

Any T-shirt? Hmmm... I think I'll just stick to my long sleeved purple one, it had been my favourite top until Jet had ruined it with blood. I searched around and when I found one simular, I went to pay with Jet. I'd have to tell him about the scan in a minute. I wasn't gonna make him come in with me - though I really hoped he would - but I needed someone to take me and Jer apparently had plans tomorrow so Jet was my only other choice.

My lips started travelling down Suzie's neck, then back up her jaw, then across her cheek to her lips again. I kissed Suzie passionately as my fingers started to brush through her hair. Yeah, I could handle this, but I was pretty sure that as soon as clithes started coming off, my brain would go into panick mode.

"Cool cool." I replied, unlocking the car and getting in. Well, I guess I will give Giselle her surprise then; there was no point in passing up the perfect oppurtunity, especially when my courage could disappear easily.

Yeah, I probably should have bought my hoverboard when I went searching for Brandon, but oh well! "You're welcome!" I replied with a smile, kissing Brandon's cheek. "Now, lets go bowling so that I can kick your hot butt!" I laughed at my own words.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:38 am

Darkess: she stood up streight "Y-yeah,im fine..." she looked back at the city "I have no idea what kind of demons are thoes,they are way stronger than the ones I fought" she took a sip of the elixir,she was healed up. "They are pretty ugly if u ask me."

Tifa: she shook her head "Well,we have to try.Right?"

Morning
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:43 am

Heyy
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:44 am

Vincent nodded. "Allow me to take out the demons." He told Cloud. "Or at least allow me to injure them enough for you to finish them."

Cloud nodded, gesturing for Vincent to go first.

Hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 am

Does anyone wanna rp
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 am

Maybe... Xavier's doing nothing. I was enjoying my rp vacation. -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:48 am

Lilly: she took over for a quick second,she kissed him softly,pulled away,and wispered in his ear "be careful ok? I love you"

Tifa: thinking of ways they can all defeat the demons in that city

ill rp with you :3 so u have 2 people! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:49 am

I've got Josh and celia K thank britt
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:54 am

"I love you too." Vincent told Lilly. He jumped down from the roof, landing behind a broken car. When the demons looked away, Vincent came out of his hiding place and started shooting.

"We'll wait a minute." Cloud told the others. "And when avincent has tired them out, we'll attack." He walked over to Tifa, a look of determination on his face. "Are you ready?" He asked his childhood friend.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 am

Lilly: turned to darkess

Darkess: looked at them

Tifa: nodded "Yeah." looked at darkess "Are you ready Darkess?"

Darkess: she picked up her scythe out of the ground and looked at her putting the scythe over her shoulder "Yeah!" she smiled ready for battle
~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel: "Hey!" smiled warmly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:01 am

Renn: I smile back. "hows the view from the clock tower?" I asked.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:04 am

Angel: "Very beautiful,like you" he smiled and he pulled out aa flower handing it to her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:06 am

The demons were running towards Vincent at incredible speeds! He barely had time to backflip out of the way and shoot at the demons whilst in the air.

Cloud looked down and then nodded. "Alright, lets go." Cloud jumped down and started to attack, swinging his sword at the demons whilst keeping an eye on Tifa; it wasn't as if he thought she needed protecting - Tifa was an amazingly strong fighter - he just worried about her the most because of all he imes in the past when he had almost been too late to save her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 am

Renn: I grinned and got to my feet. My top had moved up my back a bit. I pulled it down so angel didn't my scars. I took the flower off him. "thanks"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 am

Angel: he was glad she took the flower.He was started to get to liking her

Tifa: she ran down and started fighting

Darkess: she stood were she was,colleting power
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 am

One of the demons swiped at Vincent, tearing through the crimson and black fabric Vincent's attire on his left shoulder. Vincent glared and shot down that demon before firing at some that were getting too close to Cloud.

Cloud heard the gunshots and then saw some demons fall in front of him. He turned and nodded a thanks to Vincent, throwing a potion at the gunslinger before helping Tifa fight off some more of the demons.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 am

Renn: it was sweet of him to give me a flower. I tucked it behind my left ear so I didn't have to hold it. I looked up into his eyes. I think I was starting to like him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 am

Angel: "you look cute with that beind your ear" he chuckled

Darkess; she ran full speed down the hill,she was so fast you couldnt see her,but she had to fight the demons longer but she dodged them fast
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 am

Renn: I blushed and looked down. "thanks" I wasn't used to this. I tended to stay away from boys and people in general. I sat back down under the tree and patted the space next to me.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next