House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+4
Tony
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Winter- Alright. Sounds like it would be fun. Especially the part where he intended to make me happy. The idea had seemed to come from no where though. It was alright really, just a bit surprising.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Light: "you wont be alone anymore."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Winter- Good. I didn't consider myself alone before but I always enjoyed his company so spending a day with him would be fun and I wasn't about to turn it down. Especially if the poison was fast-acting...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Light: he smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Dray- I watch her for a second as she tries to figure the menu out so I lean on the table towards her. What do you want? Like what American food. I'll order it in French. I smile a bit, hoping it would make her more comfortable. Sure, that meant she'd be missing out on some of the actual French foods but oh well.

Nate- I nod and my realize my tail's twitches around. Oh well. Ya, sure. Why haven't gone on one in a while.

Winter- I nodded and smiled in return. My smile was faint though and I didn't know why I had nodded. Perhaps my senses were weakening due to my recent lack of sleep. I suppose I should get some now. But I didn't want to move away from Light and the couch was actually quite comfortable so I curled up better against his strong arm and let sleep take me until all around my was only the blackness of slumber.

Tara- I cuddle into mommy, still crying a bit and whimpering. I was hungry but at least my Mommy was here now. HUNGRY!!! FEEEEED MEEEE!!!!! DX I grabbed at her shirt, clinging onto it and opening and closing my mouth over and over. Wait! Mommy was moving away from kitty! Wasn't kitty coming?! I cried a bit harder again, wanting the kitty to follow us.

Jenna- We unfaded later and I laid my head down on his chest, realizing I was actually quite tired, my breathing evening out. My fingers, now with nothing to do, slid gently over his bare chest tracing patterns, my eyes closed. I love you, Patrick. My voice was slightly quiet and faint, mostly because I was tired, but it was one of the most sincere things I had said in as long as I could remember. If he could stay with me forever I hoped he would. Tanya would be proven wrong. Patrick wasn't a bad guy and I hoped one day to be with him forever. Eventually my hand came to a stop though, laying flat on his chest. Sleep slowly came to me and soon enough I was unconscious, softly and lightly snoring.

Jasmine- I smile and kiss him back, closing my eyes as we kissed. I think people did that because they liked being close to the other person but didn't like seeing how close someone was to your face... It didn't make much sense but I knew that was how it worked for me.

Jay- I finish the salad and hand it to her as I put the chicken wings in. Well at least she's not alone right? Plus, it's a talking cat so I'm sure she's fine! And if she's not that is one dead cat.

Tanya- I was outside sitting by a river and reading a book. It was a rather dark book - The Book Thief - but I was good with dark. My mind kept straying though, to the movie. It had been fun! But now i was back at the mansion, reading. And I just realized I read an entire page and didn't remember what it said so I reread it.

Brandon- Good. Because I like dating hot people. And you, Yuffie, are hot! And I like you. Which is why I'm dating you now.

Jet- Ya, it looks good! I liked the way it hid her baby bump! But that probably wouldn't last long... But I would cherish it while it did! I think you should get it.

Some of those posts just fail.. And I'm sorry for that =\ But others are ok. Rae! When you get back on RP Patrick! Cause Jenna won't shut up and I figure if they do something she'll stop patching me into her disturbing mind..

Last edited by Winter's Wish on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Light: "tired huh" he kept her close to him,feeling her emotions,and feelings.He was acually thinking where he would take her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:47 pm

And actually I'm going to go now. I'll be back at 5:15! XD I've decided to start waking up earlier. I need to do some more writing and stuff.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:48 pm

aw k
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 pm

I sat in the living room, reading a book called 'Juliet Immortal'. I thought that it was a nice fit when I read the title. You know, because I live in an immortal mansion? Yeah, I thought that was a stupid reason too... But I don't knw... I like reading about love, so I thought that it was a good fit. But I've only read the first couple of pages, so I still don't know what's going on, other than it's about Romeo and Juliet, but a different take on it. I got that information from the little summary though. Anyways, I hadn't seen Troy around in a while, but whatever... He does work at the station, and he has other stuff that goes on. Plus we're only friends. It's not like he has to see me. It would be nice to make one friend that sticks around though... But I guess Trent will be that friend. It's kind of lame, but it's all I got for right now...

I sat out at the pool, just looking up at the stars. They were really noticeable out here, since we were basically in the middle of the forest. I've always loved the stars. The fact that you could see them all the way from space was cool. And the moon... It was so bright! Even from thousands of miles away, you could still see it glow. And even the sun. It was millions of miles away, and yet you could still feel the heat of it. And it was so bright, it was just fascinating. I guess I've always just been interested with space. It amazed me how everything just worked out.

I frown a bit, and look up at him. "Aw, come on Logan... It's not that bad! Just talk.. Please? For me? I smile a bit, and get up from my bed, walking over to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sure your voice will be fine soon. It's just a little change in your voice. And when it's over you'll have a cooler voice!" I grin, and grab both of his hands in mine, and I stand in front of him. "Come on Logan! Talk!"

I looked down at her sleeping, and I smiled a bit. Well, she looked peaceful. And she loved me... Well, good. Funny how I've been with many girls, and not one of them have said that they loved me. Granted, they weren't as young as Jenna. Or as...naive as she was, but maybe it was a good thing that Jenna was like this... She seemed kinda clueless, but that made her cute. She was less experienced, but that was okay, I can teach her. She was innocent, but that was good... I kinda like innocent chicks. And the fact that she was blind now didn't seem to bother her. It just took a little getting used to, but she seemed fine. And I wasn't tired, so I just laid there, watching her sleep. I wrapped an arm around her gently, making sure not to wake her up, and I set my hand on her arm.

I was in the forest, my fangs sunken into the shoulder of a deer. Even I, the man who only drinks blood bags, needs some real blood every now and then. I just feel bad when I kill an animal for their blood is all... I'll still do it though. I'm not ashamed. Razz When the deer is all drained of it's blood, I throw it aside, and lick the blood off of my bottom lip. Well, that was a good deer. I walk back through the forest, my hands stuffed in the pockets of my coat. Yes, I was wearing a coat. It was night time, and it was cold though! It's not my fault. It reminded me of one day that I went surfing when it was raining. Boy was I stupid... Right when I got back inside my house, I ran and got a coat. Of course, I was only like five, but still. I remember that...

I leaned forward, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my face in his shoulder, and tried to not cry, although a couple of tears fell from my eyes. The thing that I was happiest about, was that he didn't sleep. Then he could take care if them if they cried in the middle of the night or something. Because I know that if there's two of them, I'll get tired... Plus I still have to work off my stuff with Heaven? Great... This should be....fun. No, it should be an adventure. I don't know about fun, but it should be interesting. "Thanks Jer... I love you." I mumbled into his shirt. Although I really meant it. He was just a really good boyfriend. I know that no matter what, he'll be there for me, and I guess that's just what I need.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Rammu!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Hola! Sorry, I was doing Giselle's post. And now I'm gonna try to find Suzie's post... or Logan's post.. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:19 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes. If only I could communicate without talking! Hang on, I have an idea! I got up and walked over to Suzie's desk, searching for the notepad I had bought her at the hospital. One I had found that - only wih a pen - I wrote down my message:

Deja vu, right? Kind of... Anyway, it's not funny, it's embarrassing! :/

There you go ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 pm

I got it ^_^ Thanks anyways though! Very Happy

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Lol XD You're welcome.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Woo hoo! Done! Very Happy

Now to check for replies on my other RP... This should take a while XD

I usually do that, and this at night XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 pm

I rested my head on Giselle's and rubbed soothing circles on her back. "I love you too Giselle." More than she loved me, probably... But now I was worried about tomorrow. Would my big surprise make Giselle happy, or would it just add to her stress? I didn't want to make Giselle more stressed out... Maybe I shouldn't give her the surprise, at least, not yet.

I sigh a bit and rolled my eyes. There was no way I was talking. Suzie would just laugh at me again! What if... Yes! What if she was distracted? That would work! I smirked slightly at my plan and then gave Suzie a tender kiss.

Yeah, I have a lot of posts to do too DX I usually do the oher posts lateelr but tjese are staying at me shouting "Type. Type! TYPE!!!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:49 pm

I smiled a bit under his kiss, even though the kiss was kind of random, but it was still nice. ^_^ I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely, and kissed him back, one hand resting on the back of his neck, and the other hand was kind of up on the back of his head. Boy was it nice kissing Logan. And I guess it didn't matter that he didn't want to take it any further than kissing... I just keep telling myself that we're too young anyways. But... I am almost sixteen. Almost.

I took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Jeremy smelled nice... I dunno... You know how everyone has that certain smell to them? Well, I couldn't exactly say what it was like, because I really didn't know, but it did smell good. I pulled away from the hug, and just sat on the bed. "Well... I think we can say that this begins the double-trouble phase of my life..." I smile a bit, and slide off of the bed, fixing my sweatshirt and looking down at my stomach. So that was why I already had a baby bump... Well, I guess I didn't know that... I was just... confused I guess.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 pm

((Logan's almost 16 too XD Uh, yeah. ^_^"))

I continued kissing Suzie, glad that it meant that I didn't have to speak and Suzie had forgotten about trying to get me to speak. One hand was placed gently on Suzie's hip whilst the other traced lines up and down her back.

Still joking, even when she wasn't in the best of moods. I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I added, giving Giselle a quick kiss. "Though I guess wit me it's more like triple trouble, right?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 pm

"Aww, you're not trouble Jer! You're just... work." I winked at him, and smiled, before kissing his cheek and grabbing his hand. "Now come on... Let's get out of here."

I grinned when I felt his hand tracing the lines on my back. It felt nice! Plus he was so good at kissing! ^_^ He was just... woww. My hand slips into his hair, and my fingers tangle in with it. I kiss him again, and smile, as I took one step closer to him. Sure, he didn't wanna go allllll the way, but it didn't mean I couldn't make out with him anymore. ^_^

I know. I also know that it won't make a difference. -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:29 pm

((Sorry Suzie D:))

"Yeah, lets go before Frankenstein comes back." I led Giselle of the room and then out of the hospital, heading towards the car. "Do you still want to go to the concert tomorrow?" I asked, holding out my free hand for the car keys.

This was great! We were still kissing a lot, but not getting carried away and it was just amazing! And Suzie's hand in my hair felt... Wow! There wasn't a word to describe it. I moved my lips away from Suzie's and started brushing them along her jaw in soft yet kind of passionate kisses.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I smiled and tilted my head back a bit, as he kissed my jawline. It felt nice. ^_^ I would've giggled, but I had to hold it back. I didn't want to ruin the moment with my uncontrollable giggling. And then an idea popped into my head... What if I like... put a spell on Logan that made him willing to fade? No... that would be weird. Plus he might get mad at me if I did that... But I might keep that in mind for later... It may be useful for more situations then just that.

"Of course I do! No way am I missing out on Paramore." I smiled and grabbed thekeys from my pocket, tossing them over to Jeremy, and walking over to the passenger side of the car. Just because I found out that I'm pregnant with twins, does not discourage me to go to an awesome concert. Razz Actually, I don't think anything discourages me... Well, anything that's good. Meaning that I can be discouraged from alcohol and drugs and stuff like that... Actually, I try to stay away from alcohol... Last time I drank, I was with Dane, and the next morning I found out I was pregnant with Jayla...Yeah, that was a crazy morning.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 pm

((Omg! Suzie should do the spell XD Noooo! No no no! I agree with demon boy. That's a forbidden spell, Suzie could get into trouble. Oh well! XD))

My lips started travelling down Suzie's neck, then back up her jaw, then across her cheek to her lips again. I kissed Suzie passionately as my fingers started to brush through her hair. Yeah, I could handle this, but I was pretty sure that as soon as clithes started coming off, my brain would go into panick mode.

"Cool cool." I replied, unlocking the car and getting in. Well, I guess I will give Giselle her surprise then; there was no point in passing up the perfect oppurtunity, especially when my courage could disappear easily.

I may be a bit slow, watching a movie Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Trouble? With who? Santa Clause? -_-

I smiled under the kiss, and my eyes shut again, as his kisses went back to my lips. Sure, the kisses on the neck felt good, but the kisses on the lips were oh, so much better. (: I kissed him back, once again, though I was tempted to pull away. I didn't want him freaking out on me again, but I guess if it did get to that point, he would just have to live with himself. And his choices.

I got into my car, and buckled the seatbelt, taking a deep breath and looking over at Jeremy with a small smile on my face. "So... Was the ultrasound as exciting as you thought it would be? Because I know for a fact that the ultrasound was interesting for me..." Way interesting... Sure. I've had a miscarriage. And sure, I've been pregnant for nine months without knowing it, but now I was having twins. Seems like I never have a break when it comes to pregnancy, huh?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 pm

((*Glares.* Just don't do it. Ignore Saph, I'll keep the council away XD))

I started the to slow the kiss down slow that we didn't get carried away and returned my hands to Suzie's waist. Eventually I had... Er... Calmed things down enough to pull away, but still kept my arms around her waist. "I love you Sue." I told my gorlfriend with a smile.

I nodded as I drove back to the mansion. "Yeah, it was kind of weird, but cool." A smile creeped across my face as I remembered the ultrasound. My kids looked... Wow! Amazing! "I think our kids are going to look very beautiful." And after a little pause I added. "I hope they have your hair. Ginger kids would look awesome."

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:35 pm

I decided to go up to heaven yesterday to retrieve my stuff, including my precious book of shadows, and bring it into my new room at the mansion. Now I was in my room, lying on the bed and boredly levitating my spell book. A small smile crossed my lips when I thought about how Kiara had loved it when I levitated things for her but the smile quickly faded when I remembered that I would never hear her joyous giggle again, not while Lucy was hiding her from me, anyway. I let out a sorrowful sigh and went back to focusing on levitating the book.

You know, apart  from the strange, supernatural and mythical beings that lived in the mansion, this place was pretty boring, well it was in my opinion anyway. Matt had been rehearsing for the music video most days so I couldn't call him and I hadn't seen Nathalie around so I couldn't hang out with her. Hmmm... Nathalie... Was she my girlfriend now? To be honest, I wasn't sure. I mean, we had kissed and that was pretty cool, but we hadn't really talked about 'us'. I think guys are meant to ask the girl to go out with them to make it official, but that seemed pretty nerve wracking, and I'd rather not become a nervous wreck, I'm a laid back guy and being nervous would ruin that calmness. Besides, I wasn't really sure how I felt about Nathalie. Yeah, she's pretty, but I'm not sure whether I had a crush on her or not... I'll think it over I guess and talk to Nathalie about what she thinks we are now, but until I see her again, I'll just stay downstairs playing Tomb Raider on the mansion's playstation like I was now, chuckling slightly whenever Lara Croft spoke in her strange British accent.

Kiara Valentine trudged up to the mansion, a backpack stuffed with clothes on her back and her two favourite toys, Beary and Gabey Jr, in her dirt covered arms. Her dark brown curly locks were matted with mud and had lost it's shine and softness, her emerald green eyes were tired and had dark circles underneath them. Kiara was exhausted and out of breath... But she still wore a smile because she was home. Home with daddy, not mommy. Now she could learn more about the magical side of her, not just the vampiric side, and spend time with her favourite parent, and be away from mommy's new boyfriend, Dave - the guy treated Kiara like a 1 year old and, although Kiara was technically 1, she was physically and mentally 7, in fact the little witch-vampire was smarter than most 7 year olds! Taking a moment to catch her breath, she reached up and knocked on the door, hoping her daddy would answer.

Vincent walked over to Darkess and handed her an elixir. "Are you alright?" He asked, examing the extent of the injuries.

Ok. Now that Nick was done treating me like a dog I could transform back - the stitched up wound should be healed even to not re-open. I stood up, walked a couple paces away from Nick and transformed. "Ouch." I muttered when I felt a sharp shooting pain go through my side. "That hurt." Then I walked back over to Nick and gave him a smile. "Thanks for the food, Nick, I really appreciate it.

"Yeah, it will be fun." I smiled, remembering the last date we had gone on, when Nate had looked so grown up that my heart had started beating faster. now he looked grown up every day! "So, where would you like to go?"

Uh oh. What did I do?! I paused in my tracks, trying to calm Tara's pointless crying down. "Sshh, it's ok Tara, there's nothing to cry about." Maybe I had left something she wanted in the bedroom. That would explain why her cries had gotten worse the further we moved away. Retracing my steps, I headed back into the bedroom, bouncing my daughter slightly to relax her. "Ok then, what do you want to take downstairs?"

"Back so soon?" Shamisen chuckled, sitting on the bed and looking as if he had been expecting their quick return, his tail flicking back and forth behind him.

Compliments! Haha! I loved compliments! "Well good because I like dating people who are hot and kind of mysterious and you, Brandon the superspy, are both." That was kind of parroted, but I put my own little spin on Brandon's words. "And I like you too, even though sometime's you're a jerk who doesn't give me a lift back to the mansion."

I looked down at the top, assessing it myself - not that I didn't trust Jet's judgement, I just wanted to judge it too. "Yeah, I will." I decided after a little while, heading back into the changing rooms to get back into my own clothes. Once changed, I added the top to my little 'Thing's I'm going to buy' pile and carried it over to the till. The best part about this was that Jet was paying! Haha! I'll pay him back for it later: he only owed me a new long sleeved purple shirt, not an entire maternity store!

I started the to slow the kiss down slow that we didn't get carried away and returned my hands to Suzie's waist. Eventually I had... Er... Calmed things down enough to pull away, but still kept my arms around her waist. "I love you Sue." I told my gorlfriend with a smile.

I nodded as I drove back to the mansion. "Yeah, it was kind of weird, but cool." A smile creeped across my face as I remembered the ultrasound. My kids looked... Wow! Amazing! "I think our kids are going to look very beautiful." And after a little pause I added. "I hope they have your hair. Ginger kids would look awesome."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next