House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:37 am

I should probably get back home actually, I've been out a while and my cousins waiting up for me. Some responsibilities to take care of. *frowns and ruffles his blonde hair with his hand* I'll make it up to you though, I promise. *smiles slightly and recites his phone number to her before heading out and downstairs. Once he reaches the bookstore again he gets into his car and goes back to the mansion.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Scampi wrote:Sophie grinned and stared in awe as the rocks crushed, crumbled and the dust floated off. Dust in the wind. "It's really cool!" She said happily, "Well, I can do this!" The young witch pulled out her wand and recited the protonus charm, a pony, made of silver sparkles came out of her wand and started to trot around. Sophie didn't stop to look at Annabel as she needed to concentrate on the memory she had, if she didn't, then the pony would just disappear...
Annabel: As Sophie pulls out her wand I tilt my head to one side because it interested me. Witches could do all sorts of amazing things, but I feel like they would have a disadvantage when in a fight because their opponent knows what they’re doing based on what they say. I watch a sparkling silver pony appear out of nowhere and it begins to walk around. “That spell is beautiful. Stuff like that is stuff that I could never do even though I’d like to learn how to.”

linz007 wrote:Vice: I woke to the soft sounds of Allegra fussing, obviously being soothed by Bree. Sleep had actually been really nice for a while, seeing as how we didn't waste any time getting to bed and taking advantage of her nap time. Allegra quieted and I heard Bree coming towards the bed, where she took a moment to tell me where she was going and gave my cheek a kiss. Of course she wanted to clarify where she was going, I would most likely panic if I woke up to both of them gone. Side effects of being worrisome. I nodded, half asleep, and turned onto my back so that I could look up at her before she left. I felt bad, letting Bree take care of Allegra since I was more than capable. Having a child was difficult, more difficult than I had thought it would be, but it was definitely worth it. I sat up, running a hand through my brown hair as my green eyes scanned the newly emptied room. Everything held a different presence now that Allegra had been born. Baby proofed and soft toned colors. Compared to the very grown up room I once had, this took some getting used to. I Got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, taking a moment to turn on the shower and let it heat up as I looked myself over in the mirror. I looked tired, worn down, but it was all just sleep induced. Showering quickly, after removing my clothing of course, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. After I was dressed in a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a grey V-neck I walked out of the room and down towards the kitchen to find Bree and Allegra.
Bree: As I walk out of our room with Allegra in my arms, I simply try to hang on to her with one hand while using the other hand to keep her occupied by tapping her nose gently while I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to start to warm up her bottle. After I warm up Allegra’s bottle, while keeping her occupied so she won’t wake up everyone in the entire mansion with her crying, I carry bother her and her bottle over to one of the kitchen chairs so I could sit while I fed her the bottle. After a minute I cross my legs and lean back so I would be more comfortable while Allegra gobbled up her bottle. In the next few minutes, Allegra finishes her bottle and I burp her before I wash the bottle out in the sink. After I wash the bottle, I sit back down in the chair that I had been in before and lay down Allegra in my lap. I start to make faces at Allegra because she always seemed to love it when I do that for some reason, I don’t really know why. When I see movement out of the corner of my eye, I look up and see Vice. He clearly had just taken a shower, but was clearly still exhausted. I was just mentally tired, I couldn’t be physically tired. It’s not possible for me. I smile at Vice and quickly scoop up Allegra and hold her to my chest as I make my way over to Vice and give him a kiss. “Sorry I had to wake you up earlier; I just didn’t want you to panic or anything like that. You still look tired though. Maybe we can take a nap later while Allegra naps? That should help.”

Wolfsoul wrote:"Mm, Wednesday is a wonderful day, in fact, they should rename it Wonderful Wednesday, but, then again, this entire week has been wonderful, has it not? Today is just the main event." Leaning forward, my lips gently touched Lucy's before I pulled away, tucking a lock of beautiful curly hair behind her ear. "Perhaps we should do other things first, though, I mean, the bonding ritual doesn't take long and we have an entire day ahead of us, so perhaps we should leave the bonding ritual until later and do other fun things beforehand? Unless you'd rather do the ritual first, I don't mind." As long as we did the ritual and as long as Lucy was happy, I couldn't care less about when we did it.
Lucy: I would think that this is like the opening act, and in a few weeks would be when the main event would occur, because I could find out if I’m pregnant or not. Either way, today is important, and a big deal. When Demitri leans in to kiss me, I close my eyes and kiss him back, dragging out the kiss ever so slightly. “The Wonderful week I guess it could be called. Although to accurately describe it, I guess you would have to create a new word.” I smirk a Demitri and kiss him once more, slightly shorter this time. “Either way is fine with me too. Maybe we should get out for a bit though. It would be fun, but what would you want to do? Maybe we could just go out to a movie or something like that?”

Britt-21 wrote:Mia tried not to giggle as they kissed and as he rolled over so she was on top of him. That gave her an advantage, kissing his jaw and down his neck.
Austin: His hands migrate from her waist to her hips, and then slowly back up again. He can feel the slight raising of her skin in the form of goose bumps that were left when he slid his hands up and down her sides. He then wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her body closer to his. When she finishes kissing his neck, he forces her to move her soft lips back up to his gently.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: It didn't take her long to change, which he had expected, but what she did next, he wish didn't happen. "Viv. I'm serious." He almost growled at her, standing in the same spot he was before. "If I stay, we can't do anything." He said, trying to convince himself. He didn't want to hurt her, or anyone for that matter.
Viviana: I scoot away from him on the bed. He was being serious, and sort of scary. "I didn't know you were serious. Most people aren't when they say that..." I sigh and pull the sheets right up to my head, so it was the only part that he could see. "In that case you can go if you want to. I don't want to force you to stay if you don't want to."

ado-rae-ble wrote:Sean Anderson; "Well, he could just be a feminine boy dog. Every boy needs to show his feminine side every once in a while." He said with a chuckle as he took the box from Brenna that contained the DVDs. He would have to watch them before he found a college to attend to finish his law degree. "Thanks for the movies, by the way. I'll probably watch them in a couple of days and give 'em back to you soon."
Brenna: Sean didn’t seem like a male who enjoyed his feminine side to me, although I’ve been completely wrong before and statistically I was wrong about Sean too. I was simply a horrible judge of character and it was painfully obvious to me. I was the only human I really knew. And Inky was the closest thing I had to a friend. It is quite a depressing fact, but it is just that, a fact. “That is actually the box set of the episodes. I hope you enjoy them, and if you want you can borrow another season, or a movie after you’ve finished that one.” I smile at Sean. I couldn’t be too wrong about his character, he seemed to be quite black and white to me.

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | Still kissing along her shoulder and up to her neck, I stopped and looked at her with a smile. "You didn't wake me up babe, it's just a little thing I have where I wake up whenever I find myself alone in bed." I lightly tap my temple. "It's a mind thing I guess.." I started laughing a bit and shook my head. "I have to stop making shit up." I bring my hand forward and start playing with her bun. "So, you need help getting back to sleep hun? I can most deffiantely help with that! Just tell me what to do, back rub, stomach rub, foot rub, warm milk, tea?, bacon, kissing contest..." I added in with a cheeky little smile and a wink. Tryna to make her smile a bit.
Jennaveive: "So I did wake you up?" I sigh and close my eyes while keeping my body as close to his as I could. I felt guilty now. Klain woke up all because I had to pee... Maybe it was exhaustion because I felt like that sounded stupid. "I don't think that stuff will really work. I usually sleep on my stomach and I just don't find sleeping on my back or sides comfy at all. I am tempted to try the kissing contest though, even though we both know I'll win based on our track record with games." I smirk slightly and open one of my eyes to look at Klain. Then I sit up and scoot back in the bed until I was resting my back against the head board. "You should go back to sleep though. I'll be fine when I get too tired to stay awake anymore, because I'll sleep then."

linz007 wrote:Grayson: "I’d rather not try the splits, that's where I'll draw the line. You go ahead though, I'll watch a professional." I took her hand and pulled myself up onto my feet, not really relying on her help as much because I was afraid of pulling her down instead of pulling me up. "You really have to use a chair though? That seems a bit odd, I haven't seen anybody do that before." Not that I spent every waking moment looking for people doing new things, because that would just be odd in itself, I hadn't even really heard of the technique. "Girls are supposed to be more flexible than men, aren't they? Because it just seems like men have a harder time doing things that girls do. Are there even men in Rhythmics?" I hadn't even thought to ask the question, but I assumed that perhaps there would be a man out there who could do the things she did, but perhaps with a bigger hoop.
Hanna: “Yeah, I use the chair to stretch my split more because when I just do a normal split on the floor it doesn’t stretch my legs at all anymore. I’ll show you hold on…” I walk over to the chair and kneel in front of it before answering Grayson’s questions. “Well, yes. Usually girls are more flexible than guys, but there are some really flexible guys out there. The men in Rhythmics don’t do stuff like I do because they do more tumbling and martial arts. I mean we do leaps but not really much tumbling. Men’s Rhythmic is closer to the floor routines that regular gymnasts do.” I smile over at Grayson before I place my heel up onto the chair before I straighten out both of my legs so that I was doing a farther split that was possible on the floor. “And that is how you do a split on a chair!” I start to laugh and then look over at Grayson.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:51 pm

I need different hours for work... my sleeping schedule is everywhere. Alright, anyone wanna roleplay?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:56 pm

*Mumbles incoherently.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Not the best dream I ever had :/ but it wasn't the worst...

So, me kieran and grandad are at his house and I fogot to turn kieran's tv off and it's been overworked, so it starts up a little fire, kieran screams like a girl, waking me and grandad up, I see that there's a fire and start saying things like, 'kieran shut the windows and get your ass oputside, grandad go downstairs, call the fire brigade on your way down, but cut the power off and then get outside!" but I had quickly run downstairs to the freezer and came back up with the middle and bottom drawer of the freezer foods, bottom was big bits of frozen meat, and the middle was like ice and other bags and stuff. I put the frozen stuff on the ice, to buy us some time to get out since it was already starting to spread, I had a t-shirt of mine what was wet (I have no idea when I wet it) but smoke was actually the killer, and I wanted grandad to get outside, so by taking away the heat and power source (the oxygeb can't create a fire by itself) it should die down a bit. I heard the fire brigade come so I went out, staying down since there's been quite a bit of smoke, and finally managed to get outside. The firefighters gave me like, a medal? For quickly thinking, and being selfless, I could have got myself badly injured or killed, but I wanted to save my family and shit.

Then I woke up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Super Scampi saved the day! Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Haha!! XD woo!! I like that, has a nice ring to it! Haha!! Well at least all the weeks we spent on fire safety in cooking sank in o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Yup Smile Anyway, how're you this morning?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:19 pm

I'm alright thanks Smile a bit sleepy and pretty hungry, but that never changes haha! How are you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:20 pm

I'm good thanks Smile Currently procrastinating on writing replies (It's too early, my brain isn't fully awake) by watching a Christina Grimmie interview. So pretty :3 Go away you Sierra-obsessed freak! ... Harsh...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Harsh, but true. Sorry Den-den, I'm on wolfie's side on this ^.^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:28 pm

... *Emo corner.* I'm not obsessed I'm in love... Victory is ours! Woop woop! *Happy dance.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:31 pm

... No... You're obsessed ^.^ heehee *joims in with wilfie*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 pm

-_-... Haha! We've broken his spirit! *Continues dancing.* Lets poke him with a stick or something!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 pm

((Bye... *Sighs and goes into her apartment, recieving a lecture from Shamisen about leaving windows open before she gets the cats' food and settles down for the night.*))

Waking in the morning, I realised that there was nothing covering me, and looking to my left I discovered that Jamie must've stolen the covers in the night, although he wasn't here... My brows furrowed in confusion, but I did not rush to find him, assuming that he had just returned to his room. Instead, I showered, brushed my teeth and changed into my usual outift - a white long-sleeved, button-up shirt with smart black trousers and shiny black shoes - before I went to his room to check on him. Odd, he wasn't there... I next checked the resident's kitchen where I found the boy, merely sitting at the table deep in thought. "You could have used my kitchen, if you wanted breakfast." I pointed out to Jamie to snap him out of his thoughts before I gestured to the chair next to him. "May I join you?"

Indeed, Lucy was right, 'Wonderful' was an understatement and we would need to invent a new word to describe this week. Snuggling into my lifemate and pressing a kiss to her shoulder, I listened to her suggestion of going to the movie theatre and I smiled softly. "I would love to see a movie with you, my love." I told Lucy, running a hand through my messy hair and ruffling it slightly. "You can choose what movie we watch, I'm honestly not fussy as long as you enjoy it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Jamie: I nodded, "Sure," I didn't mind him sitting here, although I knew I should have gone into the forest to think, I should have known the peace wouldn't last long, "And I'm not hungry, I just... Wanted a place to think." I shrugged, I was about to make up some other excuse but just decided to settle with the truth, no point in lying. Maybe I should ask him about the man... Then again, maybe I shouldn't it's probably really personal to him, anf I already annoyed him, at keast last night I did.

Mehh :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Meh? What's meh?

"I see..." I said as I sat down. Perhaps I should just leave the boy to think, but I was curious as to what exactly he was thinking, considering the fact that he looked so focused on whatever was in his mind. "May I ask what you are thinking about? You do not have to tell me, if you do not wish to, but perhaps I could be of some help to you?" Rising to my feet once again, I grabbed a cup and a bag of blood and poured the contents of it into the cup. Throwing the bag away, I sat once again and handed the cup to Jamie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:15 pm

I keep falling back to sleep DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Wake up!

Lol XD I wrote a review for the story I read last night and mine's the longest one XD I'm sorry! I just love her Yuffentine stories!

Edit: Second longest ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Okay. I'm awake now and physically cannot get back to sleep! Haha!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Woop woop! Now I wont be so lonely! X3 Good for you -_- Shut up! If you're in the emo corner, you keep quiet! Don't make me slap you!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Poor Denzel! Anyway, I'm off to the farm shop ^.^ sorries! I shall see you when I get back!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Ok ^_^ I'll just watch anime ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 am

Anime! Woo! Anyway, backsies!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 am

NOOOO! Saiyuka!!!! *In tears.* O.o She's gotten really attatched to this anime.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next