House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am

hey midget. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:40 am

Hi midget and Hayden. Yuffie's not mad, she's upset. It's around this time that her mum started getting sick :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:43 am

Sh*t, where is she? On a more positive note, I finally wrote a post up wolfie!

Hayden and Toby: With a little difficulty Toby managed to climb onto Yuffie's lap, sitting wedged between her and the side so he could cuddle up to her and avoid her belly, whilst never really taking his eyes off of his older brother. Hayden didn't say anything for a moment under the pretence of giving Godo some time to calm down a little, when in fact he had no idea what he was going to say and was desperately trying to think of something. He decided that he was going to go with yuffie's excuse of wanting their child at their wedding, but he was having difficulty trying to think of a way to word it that would get him out mostly unscathed. "Well, we decided that if we were going to have a child, then we'd want it to be before we got married. That way it could be a part of our wedding, so we'd be starting a new life and family together at the same time. That is why we're still not married yet, because we want our daughter to be there." Ok, so he was kind of hoping that by throwing in the gender of Godo's soon to be grandchild it would distract him from getting too mad. Also so that there was less chance of him commenting on the fact that they weren't even engaged, because then he'd probably have to admit that Sora wasn't planned, which wouldn't really help their case all that much.

Tonks: Her frown immediately changed into a reserved grin, and she tilted her chin up so she could gives him a chaste kiss. "It's fine. You were keeping me up, so by making you fall asleep, I was able to sleep as well. So you don't owe me." Quickly ducking out from under his arm she draged herself out of the sheets, giving Tyler a playful shove as she got up. "Besides, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I couldn't help with something simple like that?" Honestly though, she was relieved that he slept so well, because she'd had no idea what she was doing really. She was just imitating her mom and hoping that it worked. Stretching her arms above her head, her joints clicked painfully causing her to rotate her shoulders and wrists a couple of times with a wince, working out the kinks from her workout the day before. "So, whats for breakfast?" She asked as she quickly pulled her hair up into a ponytail and shoved Tyler's discarded sweatshirt on over her night clothes.

Erin: She sighed and begrudedly sat up more so it at least looked as though she intended to pay some attention to his chattering. "I'm probably not the best person to decide to have a conversation with." She muttered dryly, her eyes already beginning to loose focus as her attention was drawn inside her mind. The change was subtle, and since she was still looking in his direction he probably wouldn't notice. So he perched there completely unaware that she was mentally assessing him, picking about his actions, trying to understand his shifting so she could be fully prepared should things change for the worse. The possibility of that was unlikely, however it was still a possibility that her brain had noted, and was currently attempting to counter. The possibilty that he continued their conversation was also being countered, and questions he would likely ask already had answers waiting, as well as several back up lines ready to use for when she seriously wanted away from his company.

Cassidy: (Let me know when Max is free please)

Adam: (I will write this up soon)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 am

okay, i'm just gonna say max is free. is that okay, wolfie? :S idk what matt's doing or anything.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 am

Does that mean that me and Max can finally go on our date?! *rolls eyes* If skipping is alright with wolfie and Rae wants to rp then I guess, because heaven forbid you have to wait any longer
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 am

i'm down to rp. ^_^ and yeah, if its ok to skip, then yes. you can finally go on your date. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 am

The room she goes in whenever she's here. Just teleport yourself to her. *Is curled up on the bed staring at the far wall.* And Matt's not doing anything so... Yeah... He'll be glad to have Dayna back so that they can talk wedding stuff.

Godo listened to what Hayden said, still annoyed though it seemed a legitimate excuse to be pregnant before marriage, perhaps it wasn't exactly traditional, but he had heard that more people nowadays wanted their children to be a part of the wedding... But still...- "Oh, and I'm not wearing the engagment ring since, you know, it's so close to mom's death, I didn't want the attention that comes with an engagement to distract away from that..." Hearing the mention of his beloved wife, Godo's anger softened and twisted into a sorrowful look of understanding. Despite knowing that his daughter was cunning, and a good liar, the sadness in her eyes as she lightly hugged Toby seemed so real that he just had just believe her. "You should've told me sooner, Yuffie." "Sorry, we just knew you'd be mad and I wasn't well enough to deal with the yelling and stuff." Godo sighed and nodded his head slowly. "I apologise if my anger made you feel like you couldn't face me, my daughter. Just... No more surprises, ok?" Turning his attention to Hayden, he glared at the blonde-haired outsider. "Even if this was planned, I'm still mad at you. You should've consulted me first, asked my permission to get Yuffie pregnant before marriage and break Wutaian tradition by doing so. In fact, you haven't even asked me for my daughter's hand in marriage! Did your parents not teach you to ask the father before you propose to his daughter?!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:09 am

it's your lucky day cassidy. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:14 am

Have fun! But not too much fun! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:23 am

Finally XD *does a little happy dance* Do you want to start Rae, or should I? Although I'm too sure where we're starting from... *nods and teleports to her, sitting down on the edge of the bed he brushes a piece of hair behind her ear and presses a kiss to her forehead* Hey

Hayden: He winced slightly at Godo's words and lowered his gaze to the desk he was sitting behind rather then at him himself. "No they didn't. My upbringing wasn't the best and my parents never taught me much of anything." He took a deep breath and resisted the urge to run a hand through his hair as he looked up to meet his gaze again. "However that still isn't an excuse of my mistake and I apologise if I've disrespected you by not coming to you and asking. I know it's too late too ask for your permission, but may I ask for your blessing instead? I really do love your daughter, Lord Godo, and my daughter as well and I swear I'll do my best to protect them and keep them happy.""
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 am

uhhhhhmmm... well, i can start, but are you okay with just, like, starting from the beginning? as in, max gets ready and goes to wait for cassidy in the living room or something?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:34 am

Yeah, thats fine
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:44 am

((Hey... Where've you been the past couple of days?))

Give his blessing the engagement of his daughter, the only remaining reminder of Kasumi, and an outsider who had done nothing but irritate him and disrespect Wutaian tradition since the moment he arrived? A man who not only did that, but did not know how to run a country and now was going to be an Emperor through marriage? How was this man supposed to help Yuffie rule his beloved Wutai?! "Come on, dad! Please? I mean, you've been wanting me to get married for a while now." "Yes, but to a man of nobility, not an ignorant outsider!" "Well it's the ignorant outsider or no one. I refuse to marry anyone else. He-" Godo watched as his daughter hesitated, looked up to Hayden and grimaced. Confused by her actions, the former emperor watched as Yuffie pushed Toby off of her lap, rose to her feet, and walked over to his side of the desk to whisper in his ear. "He makes me happy, dad, really happy. I think he might be the one... And if you dare repeat that, I'll shove a katana wear the sun doesn't shine." Godo's eyes widened slightly at Yuffie's threat, and the composed himself to look at his only child with concern in his eyes. "Are you sure?" Watching Yuffie for signs of lying, she watched as she simply smiled and nodded. The truth. Heaving a sigh, Godo looked between the young couple and nodded. "Very well, you have my blessing. But, Hayden, if you dare let my daughter down, I'll... Shove a katana where the sun does not shine." Winking at his daughter as he repeated her words, Lord Godo smiled as Yuffie laughed a little, then kissed her lover on the cheek. "Now be gone, you three, I need to prepare for Kasumi's festival in two weeks time."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:54 am

Ok, cool. ^_^

Max Anderson; Letting out a puff of air through his lips, he fumbled with his hair, finally giving up and coming to the conclusion that it wasn't going to get any better than it already was. Taking one more look in the mirror, he let the corners of his lips curl up slightly, scanning over his button up plaid shirt with the sleeves pushed up halfway, and his favorite pair of jeans. He was definitely proud of this outfit, since it wasn't too casual, but at the same time, it wasn't too dressy. Just right for a picnic date. Date... Just hearing that word in his mind caused his smile to grow, and he walked out of the bathroom, flicking off the light and grabbing his phone, wallet, and keys before heading out of his room. He made his way to the kitchen, where the picnic basket he had packed earlier was waiting for him on the counter. Flipping up the top, he examined the contents of the basket, making sure everything was still there. Blood in a non-see through water bottle for him, soda and water for Cassidy, two tupperware containers filled with ravioli (he had to search deep in his mom's recipe books for that one), a blanket to sit on and another in case it gets cold, forks, and a little speaker in case she wanted to dance, because she seemed to like doing that. Smiling again, he shut the top to the basket, picking it up and taking it to the living room, where he plopped down on the couch and pulled out his phone to pass the time while he waited for cassidy.

please tell me they were gonna go on a picnic date bc i don't remember exactly what he said they were doing. o.o
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:05 am

4 foot 10 inches? He'll be terrified *smiles and crosses his arm over his chest* I'll get to him sooner or later, because I'm not just gonna forget what happened last night. Maybe I can get even without actually hurting him?

Sorry I poofed, I worked over twenty four hours on an exhaust manifold on three hours of sleep so I just sorta crashed.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:08 am

Pranks! Prank him! >:3 And it's ok, Linz ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:11 am

hey linz. Smile
o.O what happened last night? If you don't mind me asking... 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14 am

Henry became a prostitute! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:16 am

Y'know, Henry could be a good guy for Sapphira; she likes serious men. The only problems would be her trust issues and getting her to date again :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 am

Prank him? How would I go about pranking Ryker? *rubs his jaw* I could always do what he did to me, or maybe I could just tell women at the bar he's gay? That'd make him angry. *surprised by what she said, he looked towards mandie and shook his head* Wait, I didn't become a prostitute, ryker told a girl at the bar that I was a hooker and I didn't know until this morning. *looks back at wolfie* Trust issues are understandable, don't force anyone back into dating though, because I'm not even really into dating right now
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:25 am

o.O what. uhhhh.... okay then... 
*is laughing uncontrollably* when i walked into this room i didn't expect that to be the first thing i heard! XD *goes back to laughing*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:26 am

Oh wait, nevermind Henry, I noticed a flaw: Sapphira can't cope being around children :/ Damn it! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:30 am

And that would be a deal breaker, because I'd rather have Micah than be in a relationship. *shrugs and crosses his arms over his chest again* Laugh it up, it'd be quite funny if I didn't actually wake up to money on my nightstand this morning.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 am

Damn it! Why did Tara have to become evil? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:38 am

Sorry got distracted by facebook, anyway hey Linz, and yes it was a picnic date I believe Rae

Midget had her dance exam, so I couldn't get on, I'm sorry. How're you feeling?

Hayden: Wrapping an arm around yuffie's waist he grinned at her and gave her a brief kiss, before turning back towards her father and nodding. "Thank you." Despite the threat, which was to be expected, that had gone better then he thoughy, and he was just relieved that it had. Once Toby had ran over and secured yuffie's hand he gave a small wave to Lord Godo before heading towards the door, tugging them both along.

Cassidy: Biting her lip nervously, Cassidy found herself stood in front of the mirror once again, after having made some progress and actually making it half way out the door this time before she had to backtrack just to check one more time. Running her fingers through her hair she cringed slightly at the fact that it was still a little damp from leaving it in plaits after her shower last night in order to create the soft curls that were currently tumbling down the middle of her back. It hadn't dried completely like she'd hoped it would but there wasn't much she could do now since she was already running a bit late as it was. She quickly checked the minimal amount of make up she'd put on and removed a couple of bracelets from her wrists, only to put them back on again when she realised how bare the outfit looked without them. She'd decided to go for a simple white top, some demin shorts and a slightly oversized hoodie which she left unzipped. It seemed casual enough for a picnic, but still looked like she'd put a bit of effort into it. Although that was an understatement going on how long it took for her to decide. She shouldn't be so nervous about this, because she already knew exactly how Max felt about her, so it wasn't like she needed to try really hard to impress him. If either of them should have been nervous it would be him because whilst she'd agreed to the date she'd made it clear that they'd just see how it went. But she really wanted it to go well, hence the constant fussing over her appearance. Filling her cheeks with air she pulled a ridiculous face in the mirror before letting it all escape in a quick exhale, then abruptly left the room after collecting her bag so that she wouldn't go back again. She tripped slightly in her rush to meet Max, and had to catch herself on the doorframe in plain view of him. Cheeks flushed in embarrassment she gave him a sheepish smile and a quick wave. "Hey, sorry I took so long."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next