House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:56 am

Good, because that was the easy stuff... *Rubs the bacl of his neck, muttering,* Mandie so owes me for this. *Before taking a deep breath.* Ok, uhh, luckily there's not much embarrassing stuff to talk about, it's just... Yeah...Uhhh, obviously things in the, uhhh, lower region, get bigger as you grow older and well... Y-Your balls 'drop'. N-Not like literally, they just positon themselves a little lower. *Starts to blush and burries his head in his hands.* And, uhh, things get, y'know, hard, sometimes unexpectedly, mostly at night and I'm not teaching you how to deal with that, your dad can. A-And he'll have to teach you some new hygiene rules 'cause I'm not doing that either... Have you died of embarassment because we're pretty much done, the rest isn't too major...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:01 am

o.o *stares at the floor for a little bit and runs a hand through his hair* I'm just glad my mom didn't talk to me about this.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:05 am

Hehe, to be honest I doubt she'd even know half the stuff that happens to guys. And now I'll need tl give Zack the talk tomorrow. *Groans.* And I'll have to teach him everything! DX But yeah, at least you know everything now, so there'll be no surprises, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:14 am

*nods slowly* right... yeah.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:20 am

... I've made this awkward haven't I? *Sighs.* Ok, uhh, I'm gonna drag Abby's butt to bed so do you want her to sleep in here or in her own room, like she's meant to?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:34 am

I'll probably need the help anyway, but I was pretty happy to hear you changed your mind on never having kids again. Your an amazing mother, and I'm sorry that things had to happen to keep you from having another. *turns his head towards Wolfie and smirks* Perhaps you should go to bed Bex?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:35 am

*Is asleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 am

*rolls his eyes and picks her up bridal style as he stood up. Setting her down on the couch, he walked to the linen closet and grabbed a blanket only to drape it over her once he got back* Sleep well then Bex. *takes a seat in one of the chairs nearby and rolls the sleeves of his button up to his elbows with a sigh*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 am

uhh. Uhh. she can sleep wherever. ^_^
yeah, oh well... i mean, another one would be nice, but i don't want to have another kid knowing that my marriage is going downhill.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Im really sorry about your marriage Mandie, things will work out the way they should though. Maybe you guys will really work it out though, but I'm only pro-work it out if that's what going to make you happy. *shrugs and leans back in the chair* What changed your mind anyway about the whole baby thing? You seemed pretty dead set on not having anymore while we were together...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Just here to say hey and I'm sorry for not being on again Razz
Rae I love you new profile picture! Very Happy
Hi everybody else that's on xD
I'm gonna go eat dinner now, so I probably won't be on afterwards...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:08 pm

hey, thanks wolfgirl. Very Happy have a nice dinner. Razz
i don't even know... the thought that maybe the new kid would grow up with a dad, unlike Trent, which is really fucked up for Trent. I just don't see how it's fair, and i don't want the same thing to happen that happened to Trent... *sighs* i dunno. it's like Joshua makes me make decisions that i don't actually want.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:53 pm

If you don't want to actually do it then don't, it's obviously more your decision than his because if he disappears again your with another baby without him. *shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair* I'm really not trying to be mean about your husband but I don't particularly like the way he's changed you. He's made you happy, but there was just something different about you when you were around him. *lets out a deep breath and leans forward with his elbows on his knees* I'm sorry, I shouldn't really talk about my personal feelings on the matter. It's not a very good idea...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Hello!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Ello! How's it going LilJ?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:07 pm

It's going good! What about you?!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:11 pm

It's going good here, just got done watching Pitch Perfect for the thousandth time. Thanks for asking Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Sounds exciting! And no problem! XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Not really exciting, but I really like that movie. I have to watch The Host later with my sister. Excuse me while I don't go celebrate Rolling Eyes So, up for rp?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Sure! I just have to do the reply!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:49 pm

no, it's fine... maybe i just should not be with him... you, Jeremy, Jason, even Max and Nadine say that he's changed me. i think that's too many people for it to be a healthy relationship anymore... *looks down at her lap then over at henry* they said i was happier with you and that i made a mistake. and i can see how they would think that. we never really had any problems... i dunno... i should probably talk to Joshua about everything.
hi lilj!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:54 pm

linz007 wrote:Grayson: "I can't wait. I mean, you make it sound like it's something extraordinary, and by what I saw earlier I'd say it probably is. If the ribbons better than hoops though, I think I'm in a bit of trouble." With the promise that it was better in person I found myself actually genuinely excited for something for the first time since I was given permission to leave heaven. "I'll see you downstairs in a few minutes, okay?" I walked towards the door and then out to the steps. Once upstairs I went into my room and straight to the closet, where I kept a duffel bag of my gym gear. Lucky I hadn't forgot to wash my clothing before restocking my bag, or I'd have to find different shorts and a different shirt. I quickly removed my  shirt and replaced it with the black shirt from my bag, reading'Jimmy's Gym: Fort Wayne' on the front in bright red letters. After I put on a pair of black basketball shorts I grabbed the tape from my bag and put it into my pocket, just in case I decided to try something. Tape was an easy way to avoid swelling in my hands by compressing them, so I never boxed without it and I hardly really ever did any physical activity without it actually. Once I finished I walked out of my room and downstairs to meet Hanna.
Hanna:  “Ditto!  I’ll see you in a few minutes!”  I smile at Grayson and wave as we part ways.  I speed walk to my room and change out of my practice cloths and pull on my colorful leotard that was designed for the routine I already knew that I wanted to do when I got to the gym.  I pull on a pair of gray sweat pants with the name of my gym back in the Ukraine printed down one leg.  I make sure that the sweat pants are sitting on top of my hips and covering the bottom part of the costume, which was basically a leotard with a tiny skirt over it.  I dig through my closet finding the red ribbon that matched the colorful outfit and the routine, and my gym bag that still had my wallet, phone, and an extra water bottle in it form earlier.  I sling the back over my shoulder and then make my way downstairs.  When I see Grayson I smile at him.  “Do you want to drive so you can learn where it is in case you want to go on your own some time?  I can drive if you don’t want to though.”

I totally had a pic of the outfit, but it's not working -_-

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Hello Rae! What's up?! And I feel bad for Mandie!! All depressed and everything :/

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:03 pm

We had problems, minor Joshua related problems, but even our relationship wasn't perfect. If everyone thinks you've changed, that's nothing but a lot of people saying things. It's all up to you and what you want to do. Throw away all the obligations that you feel and what you think would be best for Trent and Joshua. Whatever you want is what you need... I don't think you were happier with me. You might've been happy, but not happier. *rubs the back of his neck and looks down at his shoes* I'm sorry that I didn't try and convince you to stay with me, and that's probably my biggest regret of our relationship. There's only a few regrets I have anyway, but all of them are my fault and I'm sorry that I didn't try. If its worth anything...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:12 pm

its not your fault. one mistake that you made doesn't equal out to the horrible torture that i put your through. Wondering ever day if that would be the day that Joshua would come back and steal me back. that's bullsh*t. i feel horrible that i did that to you, because i know what it feels like. and it's horrible. i really want you to stop beating yourself up over the crappy end of our relationship. okay? if it's anyone's fault, it's mine, since i was the one who called it off. and I'm sorry... *scoots closer to him and hugs him tightly, sitting up a bit to rest her chin on his shoulder*
i knowwwww. ugh. she needs to make up her mind and cheer up. -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next