House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:38 am

You take a long time to tidy your room :/ We don't have to rp if you don't want to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:42 am

It's a very messy room ^.^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:44 am

I see, I see.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:42 am

hello? (*echo, echo, echo*)
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:46 am

Hi Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:50 am

hello! someone is alive!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:52 am

Yes, I'm alive, and dying to rp! DX Are you up to it? *Puppy dog eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 am

Nadine Newlin; A slight smirk replaced the smile she had before, and she looked from his eyes to his lips, then back up to his eyes. "I do come here often, but not often enough." She said in reply, before raising a hand up to the back of his neck, and pressing a deep kiss to his lips. They had been on the honeymoon, sure. But after driving around all day and doing all that stuff, they had wanted to sleep at night, and they never really got the real honeymoon. And besides, Brady had to go back to work tomorrow, Nadine had to sort some stuff out at school and get ready for the new year. They were going to be busy with life again, and she figured that this would be a way to get their minds off of that.

yeah. ^_^ i should probably get out of bed first, though, so can you repost?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:01 am

Bex: Apologised to Tyler and kissed him, then went upstairs grabbed her guitar and went to Cody and TJ's room. She struggled but managed to play the guitar and sung the last chorus of Fifteen to TJ.
The last chorus:
Once I was finished singing, I set down my guitar and looked up to the top bunk where TJ lay. "You're gonna be ok, TJ. I mean, things may seem really bad right now, but things will get better, trust me." Walking over to the bunk beds, I tiptoed so that I could seen my teenaged son and held onto the railings since my balance was c*** nowadays. "Who wants to date a girl who's so blind that she can't even see how amazing you are anyway, hm?"

Cody listened to his mother as she sung to TJ, in awe because his mum had a really pretty singing voice and he wanted to sing just like her one day. When his mother stood on his bed, the little boy scrambled out of the way and then climbed up the ladder, not wanting to be left out of the conversation. "Yeah, TJ! You're amazing and you're my brother and you're amazing because you're my brother and girls have cooties anyway." Even the nice girls like KJ had cooties, which sucked, because Cody wished that KJ didn't have cooties; a nice girl like KJ didn't deserve the cooties disease thingy.

Even online courses included summer vacation! Yay! Although, without all the work to do, I was kinda bored. Kyle still had to work through summer vacation so he wasn't around during the daytime, like now. Luckily, he'd be on his way home now, after I had suffered hours of boredom. Having nothing better to do, I had armed myself with a water gun and was pacing around in the front garden as I waited for Kyle to show up, a bag of salt and vinegar chips  on the nearby bench, as well as a bottle of water and the small pouch I pretty much carried everywhere now, containing the life-saving injections I had to be given if I had an attack thingy, so that I didn't die while waiting for my boyfriend.

I had been looking forward to trying to take things further on Nat's birthday, but we had such a busy schedule for that day that, by the time we got home from dinner and our little surprise trip to the beach, Nathalie was super tired. I understood why so we just went to sleep and we hadn't really spoken about it since. Music playing in the background, I lay down on Nathalie's bed with my arm wrapped around my girlfriend as we just relaxed and talked... Well, Nathalie did most of the talking since I was too lost in thought to really respond with something intellectual. Maybe I should just ask Nathalie again? Maybe I should, like, start a make-out session? I dunno... I needed to talk to Matt about it, I think, and I bet Nat would like to meet him and see his awesome house anyway, maybe get distracted by the games room so that I could talk to my brother privately. Once there was a break in Nathalie's long talk, I asked, "Do you wanna go and visit my brother today? He has an awesome house and I think you'd like to see it, maybe."

Opening the door, I stepped in and walked over to Jamie, bowing to him slightly. If he really was some form of gift from James, than I would treat the child with the upmost repsect, no matter how terrible I was at communicating with children, playing with them, raising them and, well, anything to do with children, really. "Good morning Jamie. I pray you slept well, yes?" I asked, my eyes catching the corner of something under his pillow and raising an eyebrow at it, giving Jamie a chance to explain what it was if he wished to or to just ignore my gaze if he wished not to.

"Oh really? My home isn't an appropriate place to have this conversation? Well where is? The hospital when my daughter gives birth?!" "Dad! Calm down! You know what he meant now just shut the hell up and lead us to your office!" Godo's daughter snapped and the former emperor raised glared at the disrespectful way his daughter spoke to him. Clenching his fists in anger, he turned on his heel and led the three to his office silently. Watching as Yuffie sat down in one of the chairs and started rubbing her stomach in a clearly tense but trying to relax fashion, Godo turned his head to Hayden. "Now you'll explain to me, otherwise I'll have you exiled." "No you wont, that's part of my job now." "You appointed me emperor while you were suffering from, and I quote, 'A deadly, really contagious disease'! I'm in charge now and it's a part of my job." "Ah, but I'm not suffering fron the disease anymore now, am I, so I'm back in charge." Godo could see Yuffie trying hide a smirk and it just made him angrier. "You be quiet!" He tirned to Hayden, "You, speak before I have you kicked out of this house and beaten to a pulp." He could see Yuffie going to speak again and gave her a deathglare, which, thankfully, shut her up before she had even spoken. Sitting down in his chair, Lord Godo rubbed his temples, feeling a migraine coming. Why did he have to have a troublesome daughter? Why couldn't he and Kasumi have had a well behaved son who just followed tradition and didn't always try to contradict him and rebel against him?

"Not ok with the conception of our child? A minature us with your amazing smile and my green eyes? Perhaps even your beauty as well?" I rolled my eyes at my girlfriend and wrapped my arms around her waist, the grin returning to my face in full force. "How could you even that ike that, Ryan? There is nothing more that I want right now then to have a child with you." Well, besides to marry my girlfriend, but that would come a little later. Pressing a living kiss to Ryan's lips, I pulled back as I heard Hope making a squealing noise, worried for a moment until I discovered that she was squealing over Bentley - or, at least I assumed it to be Bentley, since he was currently missing - who had turned into a puppy and was playing with her. "Would you like to tell the children the wonderful news, or shall I?" I asked Ryan, still unable to wipe the grin off of my face. Holy- I was going to be a father!!!

Alone time? Not until I had my coffee, otherwise I'd end up falling asleep! Although I guess I could handle some minor alone time while Mandie and Jeremy were busy getting food and stuff. Forcing myself to get up from the really comfy couch. I walked over to Sammi and pulled her into a kiss, smiling as we pulled away. My eyes glanced around the room for a sec before I looked back to my girlfriend. "This place seems pretty cool, don't you think? Want to go exploring?"

Strawberries were sweeter than grapes, and Vincent knew that Lilly would prefer it, so he answered with, "Strawberries." Picking up his wife momentarily as he stood to his feet, the ex-turk then set his wife down again before heading into the kitchen with her, pulling the strawberries out of the fridge and setting them on the counter.

"Anything." I answered as I sat on the stool behind the keyboard, then pulled Sierra onto the my lap. I kinda hoped they had a spare stool but oh well, I liked this position too. "I don't mind what you play, as long as it means that I get to hear you sing in real life, not on a video." I added, pressing a kiss to Sierra's shoulder before resting my head there so that I could see her fingers as she played the notes.

"I, uh, yeah, see ya." Why oh why did I want to go after her?! I couldn't be falling this fast, could I? I mean, falling fast was what led to, like, seven or eight breakups before so I shouldn't fall fast another time! And besides, we were probably never going to see each other again, even though she was a pretty redheaded gamer girl with an amazing smile and beauitful grey-blue eyes and- I groaned annoyedly at myself and banged my head against the nearby pillar several times before going off to find Mandie again. "I hate this little trip of yours," I mumbled as I put the peanuts into the cart. "It's working far too well and I can feel another f***ing heartbreak on the horizon."

"Ok this isn't gonna happen today." I sighed, picking Linette up and smiling at her. "But hey, at least you managed to fall forwards, which means you listened to instructions! Well done, Linette!" Pressing a kiss to my daughter's head, I sat down on the bed with her on my lap, allowing the music to keep playing. "Daddy's so proud of you, Lin-Lin. Can you say daddy? Like this: Dah-dee. Daddy!"

Sapphira: I couldn't help but laugh as Suzie showed me her sexy look, because it was suprisingly rather good! "You'll deffinately get loads of guys falling for you with that sexy face, Suzie. As for the poses, don't worry about it, just keep practicing, without magic, and soon you wont look like a giraffe with a limp. 'I doubt you look like a giraffe with a limp anyway, Miss Suzie. I'm sure you look magnificent when you pose, you just fail to see it.' Shamisen added and I smiled, giving a little nod in agreement. "Exactly. And if you were a bad poser they probably would've fired you by now, so you must be doing something right."

"Yes, yes, I'll be careful, I'm not stupid." Honestly, there was no way I'd sleep with Kodi in the inappropriate way without protection until we were, like, 25 or something, because right now we were too young to ne parents. "As for handling things, I think I can handle everythig except the whole me being naked part, that's what's freaking me out, I mean... Things have changed since I was 7 and I've never allowed anyone to see those changes before so... Yeah, it's nerve-wracking for me."

Hehe, not only did it feel like I was the one, but Trent loved me! I mean, love never really worked out for my family, but it seemed to be working with me and Trent, so maybe things were different for us. Playing with the hair on the back of Trent's neck, I leaned in for another quick kiss before pulling back with a grin. "I love you too, Trenty, lots and lots." I answered, kissing Trent again. Hehehe, Trent was a great kisser, and had really soft lips to match! I just hoped that my mom or Trent's dad came in while we were kissing.

"You'll have to figure that out for yourself." I smirked slightly, closing my eyes relaxedly at the feel of Sam rubbing sunscreen into my back. Of course, I knew exactly how I was going to address the parents of the child, but I wasn't going to give away anything to Sam. This was a competition, I wasn't going to give him any tips, even if he was my fiance. "And don't worry, I'll find my partner in crime." Opening my eyes, I scanned the beach, finding a girl with dark brown hair and big, bright green eyes who was already building a pretty good sandcastle for a girl who was roughly 7 or 8 years old. Smiling softly, I added, "And I think I might've found her too."

"Ok, we'll wait just lie down for an hour." I told Dilynn, pressing my lips against hers. Moving into a lying down position, I pulled Dilynn on top of me and smiled. "We're gonna have to go back to the mansion soon, both of us. Well, actually, all of us, but we'll be the only ones staying. My cousin's invited us all to his wedding and both him and his fiance are famous so it's probably gonna be big and fancy and, well, I think we'd be a fool to miss out on a big fancy wedding with fancy food and stuff, don't you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:20 am

Hey! ^.^ Hellloooo Very Happy
Sup' ;P
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:24 am

Hey! Hey Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:25 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:31 am

Yay it's Jeremy! ^.^ *Looks towards Lukis and eyes widen.* Nooo don't let Aurian touch- crap. Xc
IT BURNED MY FINGER... Oh my god, I saw my life flash before my eyes... you're electricity horse-dog electrocuted me. :/ I thought it only does that to people you hate.
Welll errrmmm... Alix doesn't like you dad. ^.^ Now let's go and wash your burnt hands... or I dunno how to heal them but we can try. Very Happy*leads his dad away.*

*Looks at the manifestation of her version of a playful dog and shrugs.* Bye boy. *Then in disappears in a crackle of electricity.* Well that wasn't pleasant. ^.^ *Looks at Jeremy.* How was your day?

Hey Britt and Wolf ^.^

Brittt does Lissy know how to heal hands?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:41 am

sorry. :S i got sidetracked by looking at stuff that i could do to my room on Instagram. XD oops.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:44 am

It's ok, Rae ^_^ Busy. I just spent the day with Abby doing stuff since apparently I haven't been a good mum lately :/ How's your day been?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 am

I've been stuck with Eve, you know the usual being teased because I'm so innocent and all the crudy movies she has. -.- I can't believe people can actually BUY followers on Instagram and Twitter. ;P

FYI My DVD collection isn't that bad. I beg to differ, it's horrible. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:03 am

Ugh! Even when I'm in a cleaning/organising mood I still end up procrastinating! DX I'll try again tomorrow! XD and I will attempt to wrote a big reply up tomorrow too x3 but for now, goodnight!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 am

...i dont know...ask her.

lol okay scampi, night!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:13 am

lool ikr. why do people waste their money on that? like honestly. lol
I heard that Joshua wanted to talk to me...?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:49 am

Anyone still around?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:16 am

Hayden and Toby: (This is still a work in progress, sorry :/)

Tonks: Rolling onto her side Tonks curled in on herself, bringing an arm up to cover her eyes. Desperately clinging onto the last remains of sleep. But the light filtered into the corner of her vision causing her eyes to flicker open. She laid still for a while, taking in the quiet sounds Tyler made as he moved around the room. It was only when he stopped, and the silence seemed to settle heavily with the weight of their impending conversation, that she decided to move again. The sheets rustled around her as she stretched out her legs before rolling over and pushing herself up onto her elbows. "Morning." Shifting her weight onto one elbow, she rubbed the back of her hand across her eyes before settling her sleepy gaze on Tyler, a small frown tugging down the corner of her mouth.

Erin: She sighed and begrudedly sat up more so it at least looked as though she intended to pay some attention to his chattering. "I'm probably not the best person to decide to have a conversation with." She muttered dryly, her eyes already beginning to loose focus as her attention was drawn inside her mind. The change was subtle, and since she was still looking in his direction he probably wouldn't notice. So he perched there completely unaware that she was mentally assessing him, picking about his actions, trying to understand his shifting so she could be fully prepared should things change for the worse. The possibility of that was unlikely, however it was still a possibility that her brain had noted, and was currently attempting to counter. The possibilty that he continued their conversation was also being countered, and questions he would likely ask already had answers waiting, as well as several back up lines ready to use for when she seriously wanted away from his company.

Cassidy: (Let me know when Max is free please)

Anyone feel free to jump in!

Adam: After nearly an hour of exploring Adam came to the conclusion that it was almost impossible to find a quiet, empty room that wasn't his room; which he'd been banned from, or one of the empty rooms which, technically he was also barred from. Clutching his book protectively to his chest, he twisted sideways in order to let another person past him, despite there already being plenty of space for them both, before continuing on his way to the front door. If he remembered correctly there was a bench on the porch, and if he was mistaken then there was always the porch steps themselves, hopefully outside he wouldn't come across too many people. Stumbling out of the door, he smiled in relief when he saw the slightly worn, wooden bench off to one side, and in his rush to get there he almost sent himself sprawling onto the floor before he managed to catch himself. Cheeks tinged pink, despite the fact that there was no one around to witness his act of clumbsiness, he sat down and hunched over his book quickly getting lost in it's pages like he had so many times before.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 pm

dont mind the fitness talk nonsense:

because of ^^^ reason, and the fact that im starting drivers ed on the 16th, i may not be on as much. I'm gonna try to do more stuff around the house too, cleaning wise, and im gonna try and decorate my room and such (although, first i need to go to a craft store and get supplies and stuff). idk how much i'll be on, but i'll surely be on at night. ^_^ so yeah. just a warning.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:26 pm

I have a easy decorating trick if you can paint with acrylics!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Today was so friggin awesome. XD
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:24 pm

i suck at painting in general. XD and why was it so awesome? lol
rae