House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:32 am

Why can't he be happy without a girlfriend? Girlfriends always mess things up; mom, then Jenna, then mom again, then that Siena person - I don't even know if he was dating her but she seemed pretty close to him - and now this person who looks freakily like me? Why wont he just give up? 'Cause he's dragging us down with him every time something goes wrong and I can't take it. *Huggles Trent's leg even more and buries her face into it, just in case her emotions cause her to start crying.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:34 am

Evαy . wrote:I mean MEN! Ahaha... unless... JENNAVEIVE! O.O What aren't you telling me..
-_- remember what I said about growing up?

ado-rae-ble wrote:Klain better watch his back. -_-
o.O what
he's still saying that my son is going to come out hairy. no. he's a little b*tch for saying that and i would really like to slap him. -_-
uhhhh. are you sure you're not pregnant now? o.O
i swear to god.... no.
then what's wrong? o.o
people piss me off. -_-
o...k....
It's hard to rain him in, but I'll try Mandie!  He's so childish and he can't watch a baby like that... I'm not even going to let him near Adeline until I know he's grown up enough mentally to act older than she does at least... Rolling Eyes

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:39 am

Gah! Youtube can read my mind! *Hides behind the couch.*

I have Everytime You Lie by Demi Lovato in my head and I go on Youtube and look at all the videos on the homepage and what is one of them? Everytime You Lie, by Demi Lovato!!! DX Get out of me head, Youtube! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:41 am

Anyone want to rp?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:41 am

umm. do you want me to actually hug you? because my leg can't hug you...and i feel like you need a hug...
ugh. *takes a deep breath* sorry jennaveive. you have to put up with that. -_- i know you love him and all, but he sure does get on my nerves sometimes.
i love that song. Razz
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:43 am

*Nods her head and stands up, pulling Trent into a hug and burying her head in his chest.*

Rae, rp now? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 am

Oh fml -_- so I write a big post in which I stick up for Jeremy, along with my post for Sierra and the whole fucking thing went poof. I'm just done with today. I'm off to fucking bed because I an just so... Ugh! -_- I just want to go on holiday right now so I can have an amazing stress-free 2 weeks -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 am

Poor Scampi D: I'm sorry to hear that your posts went Sad Bye...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:56 am

I do love him, but he is annoying sometimes... He really has to grow up fast

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 am

*sighs and wraps his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly* sorry. I'm sorry you feel like this.
yeah... i dunno. if he could be somewhat like Joshua... i mean, Joshua is immature sometimes... but he can grow up if he needs to.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:02 am

*Hugs Trent a bit tighter and shakes her head.* Don't apologise, it's not your fault. It's dad's and his girlfriends'...

Does anyone wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:04 am

That would be ideal, because I don't want him to lose how playful he is either because I love that about him :)but he has to be responsible

I'm guessing you do Wolf! Very Happy haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:05 am

Sam: "Alright, one kid. If I were you, I'd pick a girl though. Nine time out of ten girls have more experience making sandcastles than a boy. Trust me, when I was younger it was all the girls on the beach and me making sandcastles." That's what I'd be doing anyway. It was just a better tactic to win, not that I didn't have confidence I already would. Plus, it'd give me practice if we had a daughter and that's what I was most concerned about. A boy I could handle. I'd just do all the things with him I wanted to do as a child and things would be great. With a girl though, things were tougher. "And I'll sacrifice five dollars each, since it was my idea. I don't wanna be known as a child laborer." 

Dilynn: As Rachel reached out to hug me I took her in my arms, not really caring that she was still anchored to Brody because I didn't quite think I could hear all her weight. Once the hug ended I tucked some of her brown hair behind her ear and smiled. "Mrs. Calloways cake, I think we need to pay her a visit. You distract her with hugging, since that's your talent, and I'll grab the recipe." Letting out a giggle, I shook my head and looked up towards Brody's sculpted face. "I think I'm converting mister Michaels, and it's all your fault. Not that I'm complaining, I think I wear the style very well." Okay, so I cleaned that up a bit for Rachel's ears, but hopefully he got the message. I knew he liked the way I looked before, but now I was in his element dressing like what he was used to and honestly, I could tell that not only was I getting a confidence boost from it but he liked it as well. "Your brother is a real piece of work isn't he Rach?"

Tyler: In the morning I woke still in Tonks embrace, but there was something different when she was asleep that I had noticed before. There was a calm feeling over her, a peaceful look that I had rarely seen while she was awake. I didn't even bother to move from where I was laying, worried I would wake her and the conversation we were meant to have would draw closer. I had to move though, because just laying there looking at her put me at risk that perhaps she would wake up and notice. I sat up and pressed a kiss to her cheek before getting out of bed. It was difficult to think that Tonks had the ability to change her appearance at any given time. Who knows, a month from now she could be completely different looking. Not that I had any complaints in the matter, I didn't want to be with her because of the way she looked. Not that it wasn't something I enjoyed, it just wasn't the reason I was with her. Once I was at the dresser I took out a pair of cargo shorts and pulled them on, exchanging them for the sweatpants I had already been wearing the night before for bed. I tugged off my tank top I had left on the night before, aware that perhaps being shirtless like usual would be intolerable with what we were going through last night. Taking out a black t shirt, which happened to have the logo of my workplace on the back, I pulled it on and looked back towards the bed. Whatever was on her mind, we really needed to talk it out. I didn't want to be the cause of her coming undone, even if she claimed it was her own fault. It was still my fault too, pushing her into a relationship that she didn't want in the first place.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:06 am

Yah, I wanna rp.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:07 am

Woohoo! Posts! Let me just finish up something I'm typing for tomorrow and then I'll reply Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:13 am

shoot, sorry wolfie! yes, ill RP. lemme just get on my computer. Smile
*sighs* it'll be okay... maybe you are gonna love this girl. maybe she'll be different?
a good mixture of playfulness and seriousness is always needed. Wink
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:30 am

((Okies Rae ^_^ I dunno, maybe... Doubt it... *Takes a shakey breath and realises that her teen hormones are gonna make her cry in a minute if she doesn't cheer up.* Name something happy. Anything.))

"A child laborer." I repeated with an eyeroll, I highly doubt it's considered labor if it involves building a sandcastle, but I do agree that the children should be rewarded, so sacrificing $5 for both of children would be a good idea. And I was going to pick a girl, anyway, since little girls have a way with castles and, well, anything remotely princessy." Sticking my tongue out slightly at Sam, a thought crossed my mind and I bit my lip. "We'll need a judge, too, preferably an adult not related to the children, otherwise they'll be bias towards the winner so... A random stranger?"

'Mhmm, and I have to deal with him allll the time! It's not fair!' "Hey! That's not nice, little missy!" Being playful about it while not wanting to cause my little sister harm, I tipped her upside-down and listening to the strange mixture of laughter and giggles erupting from my little sister's throat. 'Put me down, Brody! Putting me down! I'm sorry!' Chuckling, I set Rachel down on the floor and watched her get up and run towards the door, turning back to smile at Dilynn. 'We'll get Mrs Calloway's recipe tomorrow 'cause she's in the marlet today so she's busy ok?' Before Dilynn could even answer, Rachel was running downstairs, yelling, 'Mama! Brody's being mean to me!' in an attempt to get me into trouble. I just ended up laughing, though, and once I had calmed down, I wrapped my arms around Dilynn's waist. "And, about the cowgirl style, yes, you do wear it very well, Darling. Very very well." Smirking slightly, I leaned down until my lips my Dilynn's in a gentle kiss while my mind thought over how good Dilynn was with Rachel. Maybe, just maybe, she'd make a great mom some day in the future too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:39 am

Uhh... puppies. ^_^' I like puppies... I've always wanted a puppy. Maybe we should get a puppy when we move out. ^_^
im on my comp. ^_^ can i get a repost?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:44 am

((I have Jupiter, kinda. Maybe if we found him a girlfriend we could have loads of puppies. We might have to give some away though, otherwise we'd too many dogs :/))

Once the plane landed in California, a taxi took us to Mandie's beach house. I couldn't stop staring at the window as we travelled, just in awe at the sight of the beach and the people at late sunset. It looked so amazing! I had never been anywhere like this before! Pulling up at the house, Mandie let us in and I carried both mine and a very jet-lagged Jason into the beach house. "Woah! This is so cool!" I exclaimed, dropping the suitcases and looking around a little. "I've never been anywhere like this before. It's so different from Plymouth, right, Jace?"

"Mhmm." I mumbled, flopping onto the couch in a lying down position as soon as I had found it. I had spent too long just sitting down doing nothing and that had made me really sleepy. "It's a good thing I brought my laptop, now mom, dad and Kieron can see how much fun I'm having in America. Now does anyone know where I can find some really strong coffee or something?" Despite the jet lag, I didn't want to go to sleep until late tonight, because the party had only just begun and I wasn't going to miss out on the fun, especially since Sammi was here and she just made things super fun!

I growled slightly when I heard a knock at the door before I smelled Trent's scent coming in from under the door, along with... Something else, something that kinda smelled like blood but wasn't. Well, at least it wasn't mom coming to do some 'Mother-daughter bonding'. I swear, if she tried to do some mother-daughter bonding right now, I'd punch her or something. Getting out of pain, wincing at the pain in my damn stomach, I headed towards the door and opening it. My mood brightened as soon as I saw the bunny toy. "Awwww! It's so cute!" Gah! I sounded girly! "Uhhh, I-I mean, thanks." Taking the bunny toy, and hugging it to my chest, I raised an eyebrow at the chocolate and sniffed it a little. "Does this have blood in it, Trenty? It kinda smells like blood." I asked, grabbing Trent's collar and pulling him into the room properly before closing the door behind him.

I nodded into the crook of Suzie's neck, trying to get a grip on my emotions. Once I was sure I had stopped crying, I pulled away, wiped my eyes and nodded again. "Y-Yeah, I'll take you there, I just... S-Should we leave Linette here while I take you to Sapphira's or should I bring her?" We'd only be about 5 minutes, but I was still a bit worried about leaving Linette on her own, even if she was sleeping peacefully. Still, maybe waking her up for a 5 minutes car journey would be a bad idea... I don't know, I'd leave that decision to Suzie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 am

Yeah, i guess so... Or we could just get another dog that would like Jupiter... Then we could have our dogs and it would work. No need for puppies. Smile

Mandie Anderson; "Jer and I could go buy some food and stuff at the store..." Mandie suggested to Jason, "Then you and Sammi could have some 'alone time' or something." She smirked slightly when she said 'alone time' because she knew that's why he had wanted the coffee. But honestly, if he wanted it that bad, he could probably manage without coffee for a while. Besides, Mandie thought that they needed food and such. Couldn't be at a beach house for two weeks without food or water. "The store's just down the street, and I could use help carrying stuff home anyways."

Trent Alcatraz; "Yup! Sure does." He said with a grin, happy that she at least liked the bunny. "Wanna try some? I tried a little, and it's pretty good, to be honest." 

oops. short post. oh well. sorry. watching Up again.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:02 am

Rae? When does Mandie come back from her trip?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:02 am

So... Jupiter and another dog and that's it? Low battery and I left my charger in my bag downstairs DX I'll reply in the morning when the iPod's charged again but for now, goodnight'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 am

Night!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:08 am

goodnight! and idk... uhh... whenever jeremy convinces his new girlyfriend to move to the mansion. :S in the rp, technically they're there for 2 weeks, but in real days, idk.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:10 am

Alright! When she gets back in the rp can I talk to her?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next