House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Shadowhunter
rae
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:45 am

Opening the door, I stepped in and walked over to Jamie, bowing to him slightly. If he really was some form of gift from James, than I would treat the child with the upmost repsect, no matter how terrible I was at communicating with children, playing with them, raising them and, well, anything to do with children, really. "Good morning Jamie. I pray you slept well, yes?" I asked, my eyes catching the corner of something under his pillow and raising an eyebrow at it, giving Jamie a chance to explain what it was if he wished to or to just ignore my gaze if he wished not to.

((*Listens carefully, thinking about how it happens to every girl, and there were a lot of women still alive so this couldn't be something life-threatening, even if it means losing a lot of blood.* H-How do I stop it from happening? I-I don't wanna deal with this every month, I can't. *Walks out of the mansion with Trent and Zack to get ice cream.* Hey Evay! Very Happy))

((O.O Holy s***, LilJVBM! When you said it was long, I didn't expect it to be that long! DX I can't read that! DX))

"Wait, Luc-" Too late. In the busy, loud supermarket she had already disappeared out of my sight. I didn't like being away from her already, feeling as if I'd just lose her in the store, and if I lost her I'd start panicking, but I did need to get the hangers and photo albums. If only we had done the bonding ritual already, at least then I'd be able to keep a mind communication between us... Heaving a sigh, I walked to aisle 7 and picked up the hangers, then moved further down to aisle 15 and started searching for the photo albums that seemed to be escaping my sight right now...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:59 am

watch Trent and Abby. make sure they don't do anything bad. ^_^ you can always hang out with.... Uhh.... sean... i dunno. just watch the kids. DX
you can't stop it, sweetie. it's nature. it's so that you can have kids when you get older. like 25. i mean, you could get birth control to make it lighter or to stop it when you're older. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:02 am

ha! Its okay XD I think its like 3 or 4 pages in word XD I was bored so I... yeah... but basically she knows she's pregnant and she threw up and then went to bed XD haha and there was some crying and stuff but yeah...

Lucy: I make my way over to the photo frames and pick out four of them, just in case something happened to one of them, which is a possibility with small children that will be running around in the future. Then I make my way over to the pillows. I grab one of them and an empty cart that someone had left in the aisle conveniently. I grab another pillow after placing the frames and pillow in the cart. Then I think for a moment and can't think of anything else that I need so I just make my way over to the clothing section. I walk around the racks, looking at the swim suits and shirts, none of which I needed at the moment. When I reach the other end of the woman's clothing section, I see the baby cloths across from me. I bite my lip and then decide that I want to take a look at them. I mean, these I did need, just not yet because we didn't know if the baby would be a boy or a girl. I look at a small outfit that was actually seemingly too small for any baby and I pick it up.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 am

Ugh. Dinner, lamb -_- then I have to tidy my room or I won't be watching new how I met your mother -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 am

((*All the adult talk about having kids and birth control and the fact that she couldn't stop what is happening right now is too much for Abby and she buries her head in her hands.* I don't want this! I don't want this, I don't want kids and I don't want to be a woman! I want to stay a girl! I-I don't even want to think about this birth control c*** 'cause I'm not old enough to get pregnant! Geez, I'm only 13! Why's this happening to me now?! DX))

Aha! There they were! Picking up two photo albums, in case we filled the first one with pictures and still had many left, I quickly made my way to the clothes at the fastest human speed I could manage. Once there, I began to relax slightly as Lucy's scent filled the air. Using my inhuman sense of smell, I tracked Lucy down to the baby clothes section and smiled. She really was excited about having a child with me, and that made me feel like the happiest man on earth. I walked over to my Lifemate and set the hangers and photo albums down in the cart, my arms wrapping around Lucy from behind as my lips found her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Lucy, but I don't think you'll need these until this time next year. Now matter how excited you are, it's not going to make the baby arrive any sooner."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 am

Lucy: When Demitri wraps his arms around me, I jump a little. He caught me quite off guard, which isn't like me. "I know I won't need these for a while, but I can't help wondering if we'll have a boy or a girl first." I smile and place the tiny hanger back on the rack. "Let's go. I want to get this stuff set up in our room."

sorry that sucks, but I have to go! I won't be on till really late so night Wolf! And bye to everyone else!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:28 am

Apologies for the extensive swearing but it displays a lot of Abby's mannerisms and how she acts, especially when she's angry. Abby and Tiffany are in different situations with different things making them the way they are, but the way they act is almost simular. Throughout the film Tiffany's body language, from the suspicious looks, to the closed up way she sits, to the fact that she's not afraid to say that she's crazy and will even say it causually sometimes, resembles Abby and there's even this one line where Tiffany's like 'He wanted me to have kids and I have a hard enough time taking care of myself' and that's exactly how Abby feels so... Yeah... If you want to know how Abby acts, watch Silver Linings Playbook and focus on Tiffany... Not that anyone cares... I just had the urge to try to explain how she acts since Abby's so unlike my other characters... I'm just gonna shut up now...

Bye LilJVBM
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 am

"Very well." After taking Lucy's hand, we walked towards the cashier and got into one of the lines. Pulling out my wallet, I started trying to sum up roughly how much money I needed to take up in my head as I spoke to Lucy about baby genders. "We'll most likely end up having a boy. Female Carpathians are quite a rarity nowadays which is why our race is dying. "There's about an 85% chance of us having a boy, maybe more, though I'm sure that wont bother you since you already have two daughters anyway, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am

i know sweetie... you are too young to have kids, which is why you and my son won't have sex until at LEAST sixteen. and i can help you get birth control to make it stop-ish and protect you from getting pregnant, as long as you can remember to take it every day. your dad won't want to help you with that. :/
hey hey hey hey hey hey hey. where's chloeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 am

Meh, I won't be watching how I met your mother :/ it's on in like 10 mins and I haven't even started on my bed room :/ and I need a shower :/ *drags chloe in*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:52 am

*Laughs - almost snorts - a little as Mandie mentions that Abby's not allowed to have sex with Trent until she's 16, knowing that at this point in time, fading looks like an impossibility for her because of her insecurities, and then sighs.* Fine, whatever. If... *Grumbles.* Birth control, if it will help stop this nightmare, then I'll take it -_- I just wish there was another way or something... What do I do now, though? I mean, it's too late to stop it this time so how do I stop the pain and stuff? oh gosh, he's high XD I wish I had the movie now but Gavin stole my Logan so that he could stare at Emma -_- And my other friend stole my Advent Children Complete which is even worse because I waited almost 5 years for that dvd!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:52 am

You can watch it on +1, right Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:08 am

I guess *shrug* it's on most days at...6:30? No! 7:30! XD I missed out tbbt! XD it's double himym, then double tbbt, then hollyoaks, then himym xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:10 am

Fair enough Smile Are you up to rping? I wanna get Sierra and Denzel over and done with, like, soon-ish. This weekend, probably.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 am

*huggles chloe* daiji na hito! X3 o.O Young missy stop listening to disney songs and get on with tidying your bedroom! But... Your daiji na hito... DX

Ya sure, but daiji na hito wants me to tidy my bedroom so... Ya xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:16 am

O.o What's 'Daiji na hito'???

She wanted to fade with me! Sierra actually wanted to fade with me! I beamed a huge grin at that, knowing that since we both hadn't done it before - I assumed Sierra hadn't, anyway - this would be super special! Waiting until I had composed myself a bit, I kissed Sierra, starting gently but then increasing the passion  a little. Why did I feel like I was missing something... Oh! Yeah! We needed protection so that Sierra wouldn't get pregnant, because I didn't want kids until we had found our own place to live. I didn't have any though, I wasn't exactly planning this or something... Uhhhh... Ummmm... Oh! Idea! Pulling away from Sierra, I said a quick, "I'll be right back." before getting up and tiptoeing out of the room, across the hall to Cloud and Tifa's. Peaking in to make sure they weren't awake or, you know, up to what Sierra and I was going to do, I snuck in and started rummaging through the drawers as my adoptive parents slept. Where could they be? Where did Cloud hide them? Maybe they kept them in the bathroom cabinet! Sneaking over to the bathroom, a floorboard creaked underneath my foot and I froze in fear. Don't wake up, don't wake uo, do- 'Denzel, what're you doing in here?' C***! That was Cloud's voice! I guess it would've been worse if it was Tifa had woken up, since this was guy stuff, but I still blushed bright red, because now I had to tell Cloud want I was looking for and he'd know exactly what Sierra and I had planned. "I-I need... Y-You know..." I mumbled, and although I couldn't see it, I was pretty sure Cloud was looking at me me weird. 'You need what?' "Y-You know, thingies." I heard a semi-frustrated sigh, followed by, 'What the heck do you mean by thingies? I can't help you unless you tell me, and you're cutting into my sleep here, buddy.' "Uhhh... Co- pr-pro-protection..." '... Like... Protection protection or protection from someone?" Cloud whispered into the darkness, my face as red as a tomato, my temperature climb. I couldn't say protection again, I just murmured, "The first one." It was still hard to see, but I swear I saw Cloud's eyes widen at my answer and I watched as a figure moved in the night. The slamming of a draw was heard and suddenly Cloud was in front of me, handing me a couple foil packet things. 'You, uh, you know how to put them o-' "Y-YES!" I was quickly shhed and I glanced over to Tifa. No sign of movement, thank Gaia. 'Ok, then. Well, uhhhh... H-Have fun you two.' Cloud mumbled before he returned to bed. I took this as my queue to run out of the room and back into mine and Sierra's, still clasping the foil packets in a vice-like grip. "I-I'm never doing that again. Tomorrow w-we're getting supplies." I said put loud, partially to Sierra but mostly to myself as I took a couple minutes to calm myself and forget that moment ever happened!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 am

Daiji na hito = my important person x3 Oh... Thanks :3

Sierra: It was too late to tell him I could just get the pill tomorrow, he had already gone. Oh boy. I winced as I heard the entire conversation. I blushed at Cloud's comments, so Denzel must have been like, bright red! Poor guy... I decided not to tell Denzel about getting the pill because he would feel embarrassed even more that he didn't need to go through that. Instead, I walked up to him. "Yeah, we definitely need supplies," I said before kissing him gently, slowly leading us to the bed.

Omg. I'm so tired :/ no shower tonight, just an early night! If I poof I've fallen asleep :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 am

Ah, I see. What movie's that from? And okies!

As soon as Sierra's lips were against mine, I relaxed, allowing her to lead me to the bed. Once there, I placed the protection on the bedside table - if I put them in my pockets I'd forget about them - before pulling away, taking off all the fiddly bits of my uniform so that I was basically just left in the shirt and trousers. Satisfied that I wouldn't get frustrated with my outfit when we were, uh, more excitable, I pushed Sierra down onto the bed, waiting until she had lied down before I joined her. As I lay next to Sierra, I looked her over slightly and beamed a grin. "Man, I am so happy you're 22 right now, Sierra." I commented, a hand gripping the hair at the back of Sierra's neck as I planted a firm, passionate kiss to her lips, allowing the free hand to slip under my girlfriend's shirt slightly so that my fingertips could roam across the skin of her stomach and her side.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:44 am

Just gulped down 2 glasses (about 500 mls) of water... Blechh! DX and I still have 500mls left out! DX but I'm all snuggled up in bed now so... Ya. But I has a water bottle at the side of me xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:46 am

Why force yourself to drink da water?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:47 am

It's the last line of the song 'I See The Light' from Tangled, in Japanese Smile

Now time to attempt a reply, but I think I'm just going to save that post and reply in the morning if that's okay with you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:50 am

Because I've not been drinking a lot lately and I sometimes get headaches or feel dizzy, but since I've been drinking a certain amount (aiming for at least 8 glasses a day) I've been so much better so... Yeah. That's why I forced myself to drink da watterrrr! XD

Plus since it's starting to get warmer I need to make sure I don't get dehydrated.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:51 am

Well there goes my sun for today Sad
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:51 am

Fair enough then, and okies about the reply. I'll save Denzel's post anyway, just so that my all-charrie post tomorrow is all up to date ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:52 am

Hi Vampire!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin