House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Shadowhunter
rae
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:37 am

Uhhh, Wolfgirl, I don't think a fetus' heart starts beating until, like 6 weeks into pregnancy :/

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 6 weeks, not 5 weeks :S)
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:54 am

-_- I said I was sorry, ok? I got distacted by Enya... Whatever, wolfie where's yuffie now? Anyway, hi people.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:56 am

*Points to couch where Yuffie's sleeping.* Feel free to wake her up. She's using up all the couch anyway, couch hog -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 am

Thanks *goes and kneels by yuffie's head, giving her shoulder a gentle shake*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:04 am

*Groans and feels around for a spare cushion with her eyes closed before hitting Hayden over the head with it. She then mumbles,* You have a bad habit of waking me up from dreams. *And forces one eye open.* What do you want, you pain in the *ss boyfriend?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:05 am

Dilynn: He got me a card too?! As soon as he exited the room, which had been a distraction in itself as I watched him scurry towards the door, I pulled a pillow into my lap and buried my face into it with a large and highly embarrassing smile. Once I regained enough sanity I got out of bed and walked to the dresser he had put some of my things in and looked through the options before I settled on a pair of lighter blue jeans. I wasn't the type to typically wear seriously tight jeans, but I definitely wasn't the type to wear jeans like an older woman either so you could generally say they hugged enough of the curvature of my waist and below. After I finished putting them on I walked into the bathroom and brushed both my hair and my teeth, no matter if I was about to eat because I just hated the morning taste in my mouth. I exited the bathroom and laid down on the bed, hiding my face under the pillow, in wait for Brody. 

Sam: "Planning for the wedding? That's not something I thought you'd come up with for a topic but I suppose we do need to talk about it." I shrugged and pressed my hands into her lower back as I leaned against the counter, seriously thinking about her suggestion before answering. "A forest wedding is pretty new, I haven't heard of anyone I know having one. Perhaps I could go for that, as long as its what you want. A wedding is more of the brides day than the groom. I'm not really partial to anything. You've been thinking about this a lot more than I have though, hmm? Already having an idea for your dress. What would you prefer I wear? A tux like usual or a suit and tie? I've seen people have weddings with either." 

(really spacing for Sam right now, sorry)

Collin: Tugging my lips away from hers, I reached a hand down to unbutton my own pants before my eyes caught the tan and black puppy sitting at edge of the bed. "I think he's watching us..." And honestly, it was making me a little uncomfortable. It shouldn't, since he was just a dog and this was the second attempt at this, but... It was hard to explain. I shook my head and looked up at Finn's brown eyes. "Should we put him up or just leave it? I've never really had this problem before." This was probably the end of our second attempt, but at least we got a little farther this time. We'd be able to do this someday, hopefully. Maybe waiting was worth it though? Maybe we should wait until after we're married? That was a pretty big maybe though, because this was already my longest time going without it and I was a little bit touchy on the subject already. Ever since our first attempt, I couldn't really keep my hands off of her. Who's to say its be soon that I even decided to become engaged? Not that I hadn't thought about it, but it'd still be a while. 

Jaxson: "I think figuring out the town on our own might be a little confusing, but I'm game. As long as your sure you want me to tag along, I might be a bother to you." Afterall, I wasn't exactly somebody most people considered good company. I was quiet, standoffish, and happened to be more helpful in situation than people wanted. "If you'll help me pick out clothing I'll help you, deal? Because I need a little switch up on some of the things I wear, I think." Not that I dressed horribly, but it'd be nice to see what she liked so I could do my best to go by that to attract her attention. Smart plan, hopefully a good execution. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:07 am

uhhh. i could always stick Joshua with the three of them. Razz  Trent Abby and Zack. he would probably kill me but then we could get away? I'll tell him that it's for your good. not so we can do the dirty without him noticing. 
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:09 am

*presses his lips together to stop himself from smirking at her, and presses a kiss to her head* Sorry, I wanted to spend some time with you, we haven't seen eachother properly for awhile Hey Linz, and Rae
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:14 am

hi!
hello. Very Happy
*facepalm* he's been really happy lately. i think you can guess why. -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 am

Yep, Cassidy's always really happy so that hasn't really changed, but she's less stressy now. So at least one of us got something good out of this Very Happy
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:24 am

Once I had found a couple plates and a knife, I headed back upstairs to my bedroom, smirking slightly as I saw Dilynn's body, but a pillow where her head should be. Crazy girl, but my crazy girl. "Gee, I wonder where Dilynn went." I spoke out loud to myself, trying to make it sound covincing as I cut two slices of cake and put them on the plates. "Well, if Dilynn's gone then I'll just have to eat her slice of cake, give her birthday present to Rachel and forget about kissing her ever again. Dilynn, not Rachel, I wouldn't dare kiss my little sister." Just for added laughs, I decided to sit on top of Dilynn's legs, hoping that I wasn't too heavy for her.

I had only really put thought into the dress, so when Sam asked about what he should wear, I pursed my lips in thought. "Uhhhh... A suit? Or maybe we should go a bit more casual and you can just wear one of those waistcoat this with a shirt and dress pants. If that sounds good to you, that is. I'll let you decide what you want to wear." It was the best answer I could give, even though it wasn't a good one. "How about guests? I already know who I want to invite, but what about you?" I asked, biting my lip because I knew that Sam would invite his mother. Well, if she came, none of her friends could; they were banned from our wedding.

((Yeah, he'd probably kill me if I tried anyway :/ Do you really think it'll work though? Going to California to meet someone? Fine fine fine. *Sits up wih some difficulty, then pulls Hayden down onto the couch next to her, pressing a kiss to his lios before leaning against him, trying to wake up properly.* So, how've you been?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:27 am

*rubs her back with a small smile* I'm good, how're you and Sora doing?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:31 am

We're ok, although someone likes kicking me... I do wanna talk to you, though, and it's kinda important and serious and you know how much I hate serious conversations :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:36 am

*frowns a little but nods* Ok, what did to want to talk about?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:43 am

A-Are you sure you want to marry me? Like reeeaaally sure? Because as soon as you marry me, you'll officially be royalty and... I don't know, I'm worried you'll feel weird being royalty, like you'd feel out of place. I wouldn't mind being boyfriend and girlfriend forever if it means you feel comfortable and stay a happy peasant-y type person rather than, you know, uncomfortable and feeling lost and stuff :/ I mean, it's bad enough that I pretty much dragged you to a completely different country where you don't know the language or the customs or anything, but dragging you into the royal family too? I dunno, I feel as if I'm asking for too nuch now. And I'm rambling so I should shut up :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:41 am

it might. *shrugs* you'll be away from here and trust me. American girls love a good British accent. Wink  and you're just adorably sexy so i think you'll have those girls crawling all over you. Wink  i heard you can get a lot of numbers at the beach or disneyland. maybe we can hit those up or somethin. 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:25 am

hello? o.o

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:28 am

good. Smile  I'm glad i could make Cassidy less stressy. 

and hello liljj. Very Happy 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:33 am

whats up?! and I'm happy for you Max XD haha want continue with Sean and Brenna?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:53 am

I'm Eating dinner now, but she i get back to my room yeah. Smile
and thank you! Very Happy do I'm happy for myself also! Very Happy
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:58 am

I think everyone can tell that your happy!! haha  HAve a nice meal!! and vv that is for when you're done!

”ado-rae-ble” wrote:Sean - Laughs. No. I never have received any form of brain trauma. No contusions, lacerations, hemorrhaging. Maybe i got one too many concussions from basketball, but... Shrugs. I thought you were sassy because you seemed to reply to my little comments about your book and your knowledge with answers filled with attitude. Not my fault. I was merely observing. Holds up hands in surrender.

Brenna:  "You're sure about that?"  What am I even talking about?!  Of course he hasn't had brain trauma.  I've gone stupid... Unless he actually did have brain trauma and now he doesn't remember it!  So perhaps I'm not becoming a Neanderthal after all.  "Never mind,  I sense that that topic has become moot now.  On another note, I did not intentionally add 'sassy' to my statements.  Perhaps you simply interpreted my words differently than I had aimed them?"  I honestly don’t think he could actually find me attractive.  I simply am not what society deems attractive and that is fine by me.  I do not need people trying to ‘get with me’ as people say these days.  I am content with Inky and my books for now, although a friend would be nice from time to time because my conversations with Inky are quite one sided.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Sean - I dunno, but the way you're acting is pretty sassy by my definition. All you need is a popped hip and maybe swap the books for some gum or something. Although in no way am i condoning that you become some kind of dumb*ss blonde like some of the girls i met. I'm just saying that your personality is similar to some girls i've talked to. You're definitely smarter though, and i have no idea where I'm going with this so I'm just gonna stop talking. Smiles.  
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Brenna:  I raise my eyebrows at Sean and can't help the small smile that creeps onto my face.  He really thinks that I'm sassy!  I'm still unsure of weather that is a good thing or a bad thing for various types of social interactions.  "My hair is not blonde technically.  It's white because there's no pigment in the hair strands what so ever.  So even if I decided to convert myself into a gum chewing, giggly idiot I still would not be blonde without hair dye or some sort of wig to cover my hair.  But that would also involve dying my eyebrows and the process simply seems odd to me because I like my hair.  It's extremely unlikely that anyone in this general area will also be an albino so it is what helps to make me unique."  I reach up and wrap my white fingers around my pony tail, pulling it in front of my shoulder so that the color could be obvious against the color of my shirt.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Sean - Unique indeed. Winks and smirks, leaning back into the cushions. You know, you're a pretty interesting girl. What's your name anyways? I don't think we've formally met. (have they? o.O) 

sorry for the suckish posts. i don't have enough patience to type stuff on my phone right now. -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:39 pm

no they haven't XD and it's okay!  I like to type for her anyways... I get to use all my big words ^_^ lol

Scampi wrote:Sophie: I gaze in awe at what she did, levitating objects without saying anything, and making them spin! "Oh wow! I've never met a vampire before!" I say, happy with not only making a new friend, but also meeting something different! Being surrounded by wizards and witches can get very boring after a little while, so it was nice for a change!

Annabel:  "Ah so I'm the first vampire you’ve ever met?"  I smile at her looking away from the rocks for a minute.  When I turn back to the still floating rocks, I make a fist and they grind themselves up in mid-air, and when I release my fist, the dust that was the rocks simply floats away with a slight wind that picks up.  "I would show you how to do this, but I don't even know how I do it honestly.  I just sort of do it.  It’s like trying to understand how you think, you just do it."  I shrug a little and look over at her and start to laugh a little bit.  “You looked completely mystified by what I just did.”

linz007 wrote:Vice: "I can go grab her blanket? I mean, that would be alright to cover her up right, as long as we swaddle her. And you guys can stay down here and I'll be right back." I walked to her and placed an arm around her carefully, keeping away from crushing Allegra. "No sense in all of us going upstairs if I know what to get already anyway." My other hand lifted and stroked my daughters light brown tufts of hair, surprised by their soft touch. Who knew everything about a baby was so soft anyway? I suppose I was inexperienced but it just didn't seem possible knowing how babies grew up into adults, and hardly anything was soft by that time. Plus, her big, curious eyes were rather surprisingly bright and lively compared to what I was used to not being around anyone under the age of seventeen.

Bree:  “If you want to get her blanket, you can.  But I’ll need to swaddle her a little differently so that the sun doesn’t burn the delicate skin on her little face.”  I look down at Allegra and smile before kissing her head gently and talking with a quiet baby voice.  “We don’t want your delicate skin to get burned now do we?  No we don’t!”  Allgera’s tiny eyes simply blink and look back at me before she lets out a little cooing baby noise.  I smile even wider than I had smiled before and kiss the top of Allegra’s tiny head again before I begin to bounce her tiny body up and down a slightly and carefully.  I watch Allegra’s adorable little face change from being content with laying calmly in my arms to being astounded and almost confused by how fast her surrounding started to move.  When I do stop bouncing her, she starts to squirm and whimpers a little.  Allegra clearly liked being bounced so I start to bounce her all over again in the same rhythm as before.

Wolfsoul wrote:I was about to point out that I knew what it was like to drink straight from the source as I did it all that time, and that I knew how the blood could make you go crazy enough to possible kill your victim and yet I still had faith in her, but then Lucy started acting like a child and it was so adorable that I couldn't help but smile again. "When you say 'Without the pajamas, are you implying that we should stay naked all day or that we should just put some comfy clothes on?" I asked Lucy with a slight smirk, my eyes scanning my practically bare room and quickly deciding that we should relocate to Lucy's room if we were to be lazy today - at least she might have some electronics of interest in her room. If not, well, it was a good thing I brought some books with me.

Lucy:  “Hmmmm… what do you think I’m implying by saying no pajamas?”  I smirk for a moment then giggle a little and wrap my arms around Demitri’s torso, giving him a slight squeeze as well.  I love how he’s pretending to not know what I mean by no pajamas.  I hope he’s pretending at least, if he really didn’t know I’d just have to show him I guess.  Wink  I close my eyes and curl up even more tightly next to Demitri, in the most comfortable position I’d been in for years, so for a very long while.  I loosen my grip on his torso and simply relax.  Every time that I’m near Demitri, it gives me a spectacular feeling and I’m not entirely sure why, it just does.  I feel marvelous whenever I’m with him. 

Britt-21 wrote:Mia tried not to giggle as they kissed and as he rolled over so she was on top of him. That gave her an advantage, kissing his jaw and down his neck.

Austin:  His hands migrate from her waist to her hips, and then slowly back up again.  He can feel the slight raising of her skin in the form of goose bumps that were left when he slid his hands up and down her sides.  He then wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her body closer to his.  When she finishes kissing his neck, he forces her to move her soft lips back up to his gently.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: Well alright then. He laughed when she stuffed his money back into his pocket and he followed her out to the front of the bar. When was the last time he had sex? Oh right. Just after he was changed into a werewolf. He couldn't do that to Viv. And if he did, he would wind up biting her as well, and then leaving her where ever they were before she woke up. And avoid her for the rest of his life. He did a pretty damn good job of that with the last girl. And if it happens again, he won't be any worse. Flagging down a cab as they stood outside, he turned to face his drunk date. He sighed slightly. Nope. Can't do it. Not while she's drunk. He thought.

Viviana:  I follow Lewis to the spot where he hailed the cab.  While she waits for the cab to pull up, she holds on to Lewis' hand with both of hers so she wouldn't wobble.  When the cab does pull up, she crawls into the cab and sits down on one of her feet, smiling and waiting for Lewis to join her in the cab.  When Lewis does finally enter the cab, I grab his arm, resting my head on Lewis’ upper arm.  I smile up at Lewis and start to speak like the sleepy drunk I was.  “You’re a good friend Lewis.  You can get wallets back.”  I giggle and close my eyes.  As the car starts to roll I end up falling asleep, causing my body to end up laying across the whole back seat of the cab with my head in Lewis’ lap and one of my arms is tucked under my head in a comfortable position, for me at least.

”ado-rae-ble” wrote:Sean - Unique indeed. Winks and smirks, leaning back into the cushions. You know, you're a pretty interesting girl. What's your name anyways? I don't think we've formally met.

Brenna:  I smile at him for the briefest moment after he calls be unique, and before he winks at me.  Then my smile turns into more than slight shock.  He winked at me?!  Wasn't winking the cultural phenomenon that was used by modern culture to signal to others that they were attracted to the person that they had been associating with.  Back to this... He couldn't possibly think I was attractive!  The only people that I know that like me are my parents and Inky.  Inky isn't even remotely humanoid!  This is the oddest experience I've ever had to deal with in my entire life.  Statistically I'm reading too much into this, I do that all the time and I've ruined many different friendships with it.  I just ignore the thoughts in my head, despite the fact that they pop in occasionally.  "My name is Brenna, Brenna Ann McCarthy."

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | I hold for a few more minutes and cuddle her into my chest before reluctantly pulling away and sitting up, "I'll go hop in the shower, I'll be right back and then I'm leaving okay babe?" I leaned forward and placed a small kiss on her forehead before acting like the lazy man I aim and literally rolling off the bed and landing on my feet, the I walked to the bathroom, the only piece of clothing on me being my boxers and that's it. My shirt and pants were around somewhere.

Jennaveive:  I start to drift off to sleep again, but wake up when Klain starts to move around.  "Have a good shower.  And hurry back, I'm excited for our day!"  I laugh and scoot over to where Klain had been laying in the bed.  Klain left a big warm spot in the bed that smelled like him so I figured that I'd take advantage of the spot.  I close my eyes and hold the pillow he had been resting his head on close to me so that his scent filled my nose.  After a moment of taking in the smells around me, some that I didn’t notice before a few weeks ago, like the flowers that I had placed on the nightstand I decide to sit up and stretch out my arms and legs.  The moment that I sit up fully, I feel extremely dizzy so I just lay back down.  I grab my phone off of the nightstand with the flowers on it and rest my head on Klain’s pillow.  I scroll through facebook and twitter for a while before I try to get up again, more slowly this time.  I only get a slight headache this time, so I decide to get up and decide what to wear.  I first glance over at the calendar to see if Klain wrote anything on it to help indicate what was going on later.  I check the date on my phone and realize that I circled something three days ago that never arrived.  I decide to just shrug it off because even though I haven’t really been late before, I figure that it was simply because Klain and I just started to go at it in the last couple of months.  I don’t see anything else written on the calendar so I walk over to the draws and pull out a skirt, undies, bra, and shirt.  When I put on the bra, it seems unusually tight and seems like it making me slightly sore but I just figure that it’s because I was supposed to get my monthly any day now.  I pull on the rest of my outfit and walk over to the bed again.  I turn off the lights and lay down on top of the sheets so that I could hopefully help my headache go away before I go out with Klain later. 

**talking to no one! Jump in if you want!**

Hanna:  I walk inside, wearing a pair of sneakers and my leotard from practice under my company warm up jacket.  I have a bag slung over my shoulder containing my ribbon, clubs, ball, and rope while my hoop was in my opposite hand.  It was late and I’d been at the gym all day so I was a little tired, and my bun had begun to give me a headache about an hour ago so that is the first thing to go.  I walk up the stairs briskly trying to avoid blocking the stairs for too long.  When I arrive at my designated floor, I walk into what was my new room and drop my bags, exhaling before I can do much else.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next