House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
rae
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Ah, hunger. I suppose I'm a bit hungry as well. *looks at Siena and begins to chuckle* Your girlfriend will beat him? Or am I mistaken on what you said?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Oh, scratch that. Novio, not novia. *facepalm* Sorry
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 pm

.-. Ahaha white boy got it wrong, *grins.* Esta todo bien Newlin, just keep Ryker away from me and that little slip will be forgotten. :DD
Ryker? *Raises an eyebrow; NO clue on who he is.*
I was reading up on his stuff, he seems a little player-ish.. soo. Yeaaah. ^.0 No me gusta los chicos que juegan.
*Nods.* Alright, I understand now... I suppose.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Ryker? I can't gurantee he'll stay away. I don't own him, and I don't want to even be in his company myself. *shrugs* I'll do my best though.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:43 pm

*shrugs* i didn't like it all that much. i basically got in my car, drove the opposite way, and never looked back. Smile happy i did too. it's a lot better here. you should come visit me at work sometime. i look a lot better there than i do here. Wink
hi eve. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:46 pm

*Pulls a face and shakes her head.* Oh well. I tried Razz. He's cute though.
Siena, you believe that all guys with tan skin, high cheek bones, and nice hair are cute. -.-
I hate when you invade people's thoughts. D;
Hey rae. ^.^ Do you have a reply from Mandie to Joshua?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:48 pm

ummmm, no. i don't think so. :/ Do you have a. repost?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:52 pm

I'll have it soon. ;P Ohh well so whats up!? Very Happy
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:55 pm

*bursts in* hi eve where's Joshua? Very Happy is he anywhere?
-_- anyways. I'm at Disneyworld. Smile currently chewing down on some sour gummy worms and goldfish. what's up with you?Very Happy
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Currently on my couch, typing up replies for everyone and watching while everyone leaves to go retrieve some pizza... and my little brother left the door open. Gah I hate getting up. D;

How's Disney World!? :DD

I'm tired, but I'm right here? *Grins and walks down the stairs, rubbing his eyes a little.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:12 pm

rainy and hot but that's okay. it's fun. Smile
*grins and runs up to Joshua draping her arms around him as she presses a kiss to his lips* hey baby. Smile did i wake you up? :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Of course Rolling Eyes
I don't know, your looking pretty amazing now *rubs the side of his jaw and smirks* If you say you look better, no matter how weird the concept is, I'll definitely be stopping by.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:19 pm

*Smiles and grabs her around the waist, lifting her up a little to place a small kiss on her lips, then he put her down and rested his hands on her waist.* Yes, and I'm glad you did.
Ehh I don't like humid air like that, but for Disney World, I wouldn't care. XD I wanna go to Sea World(?) is that what it's called? XD

I dunno, something like that. (: I just know that I've heard about it, and I like what I hear. (:
I hate when white people say of course, it can sound sarcastic as f.ck... -.- or genuine... I don't ever know because gringos get smart these days. ;/
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Im not trying to be either genuine or the typical gringo. I.... It's just typical for him. He's ryker *shrug* Sorry if I offended you
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

*Pats his head.* It's cool Henry, I know you didn't mean any harm. So you didn't offend me, personally, I guess. .-. I just, I dunno, ever since I was little, white people always wanna be sarcastic because I'm slowwww I guess. >.<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:41 pm

oops. :S sorry. but i guess it's okay, because whenever you get tired again i can go with you. Smile if you want me to, of course. 
even better, i work at a bar and when i work, i can always be your ride home if you have one too many. and btw, i make great drinks. Wink
seaworld is fun. Smile i wanna go to universal here some day. 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:48 pm

I was right. c; It was seaworld... Ahaha I feel happy about myself now. ^.^ But yeah before I die or get stuck in a repeating cycle of being a stay at home wife doing nothing, I will visit things like Seaworld and Disney World. *Determination.*

Universal? Isn't that place huge? Hey wait... whats bigger? Disney World or Universal maybe!?

Nooo baby. *Laughs.* It's fine, I've been asleep to long anyways. My rooms doesn't have any windows so I'm not all surprised I couldn't tell from daylight or night. >.<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:52 pm

I don't think your slow, I think your quite quick really. With a bit of a sarcastic tongue yourself *smirks and fixes his smashed hair*
I think I like that idea, and great drinks is a bonus. I haven't run into very many good bartenders. Working at a bar must have its rewards huh?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 pm

okay. good. Very Happy *kisses him again and plays with a bit of his hair* hey, so if we did ever have another kid, you think eve would be okay with rping him or her? 
*shrugs* it sure does. with all of the complimentary alcohol, cool music, and hot guys. although the drunken perverts, annoying girls, and closing shifts are some of the downsides. but it's still pretty fun. and I'll keep a lookout for you. ^_^ first drink's on me. Wink
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Joshua Alcatraz | Looking around the floor, I really didn't mind if it was dirty, but I was surprised at how clean it was and I couldn't help but smirk and find a place right next to her and sit down. Lightly, I draped my arm over her shoulder and hugged her into the crook of my arm. Listening to her, I was kind of hoping that she would keep talking for forever, but when she stopped I took control of the conversation and didn't even notice when she blanched out and wasn't even listening. "Well Elementalist do exist, but there are some species that have the powers to control nature. Like some warlocks are able to control the way and tree bends and strength the life span of a forest if needed to be done. And then Carpathians can control the elements as well, but we aren't master like an Elementalist can be." I trailed off a little as I looked around the structure of the tree house, the cuts were clean and the wood was all placed together perfectly. But my head snapped in her direction and I smiled, "Carpathian's are a very impressive species I guess.."

Dani Eastlake | "Yes a V-neck, and yes I want those!" I playfully let out a small growl, not the weird ones you hear animals do these days. But something that sounded just like something I would do in a moment like this. Just as I was about to, oh so kindly snatch it out of his hands. He put it down, smart vampire. I grinned, but then my grin faded when his shirt easily slid off his body in one movement. My eyes trailed down his hard defined muscles that covered over and conquered his torso, if I hadn't already jumped his bones, I would be at him again. But he did need that shower, and who was I to deny him his precious hygiene? Then he mentioned the omelette and my eyes practically devoured it themselves, it looked good and as I walked closer it smelled good. My fingers went up to hold my towel tighter over my body as I looked over my shoulder at Trevor, "I might be halfway dressed by the time your out. But don't worry take your time and I'll take mines." A wink followed after those words and I took the plate and sat on the bed, no longer holding the towel close so it would stay. Hopefully it'll just stay like that for the time being.

Klain Dubrinsky | Ugh, she's going to talk to Joshua anyways. Oh well, let her know. She'll still love me. I was pretty confident that she would still love me despite the idiotic stories that Joshua has stored into his puny little head. Brushing my hand up and down the curve of her hip and waist, I stopped and pulled my arm over her and pulling her impossibly closer, leaning down, I lightly brushed our lips together before giving her a soft and un-Klain like kiss. "Ya know what, as long as I get to watch you as a mermaid. Then it's all good Jennaveive." Yeah, I was in love with saying her name. The smirk on my face brightened at how easily and warm her name slipped off my tongue, it felt good to just say her name. Almost like it'll light him up inside because of it. "Now Miss, what would you like to do? We can... I dunno... talk?" My arm slipped over from the embrace and I took her small delicate hand into mines and intertwined our fingers together.

Isolt | Not roleplaying at the moment ; Open.

Lukis McNamara | I watched my dad leave in understanding and looked at Lissa with a small shy shrug, "His mind is elsewhere right now I guess." I bit down quietly on my tongue and thought about it for a moment, my eyes darted to her neck and I winced at the thought of me biting her again. It was hard to even think about the warm feeling that started to boil up in my stomach, or the rich scent and taste that came from it. It was Lissa's blood, and I don't think I have any right to think about it like that. "We should do something, how about I take you on that date I promised a while back? Let's go to the movies." Suddenly a rush of adrenaline entered my system and I was hyper once again, nervously waiting her answer though, I tipped back and forth on the balls of my feet.

Siena Castro-Ramirez | Not roleplaying at the moment. ; Open.

Aurian McNamara | I rolled my eyes in amusement about her form of torching methods for men and women alike. Unlike Yusari, this woman didn't say it with a fiery passion or anger lining her voice, instead.. well she said it in such a calm voice that Aurian didn't even have to guess that she went through with her threats. Crossing my arms over my large chest, as my bare arms brushed against my bare chest. I stood still in one place easily, not really leaning against anything. "Ermm hmmm... Savage? Interesting last name." I couldn't help the grin that replaced my thin lipped expression, "My name is Aurian McNamara, but try to find a nickname for that if you ever want to talk or if you decide to say my name without me being in the room." Unconsciously, I rubbed the back of my neck and undid the arm cross over my chest thing, "It's a faes duty to enter when their true name is being called, imagine how much of a pain in the ass it is sometimes." I didn't know if she liked the funny type, but I certainly hoped she liked the crappy funny type. Because I sucked at jokes and even I knew that, but looking at her with a appreciative look. I could probably try to get better at my plain jane jokes.

Last edited by Evαy . on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:03 pm

*Leans forward and tilts his head down to kiss her forehead.* I think Eve wouldn't mind one bit, *winks.* and if she does. She can go suck it.
*Smiles brightly.* Best thing I've heard all week! Someone actually thinks I'm not slow to understand things, I have props for white people now. Or well, un poco.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Spoiler:

new Suzie pic? i think i like the bottom one. Wink
Okay, good. Smile *kisses him again, letting it longer a little longer than the others*

Mandie Anderson;
"Mhmm, very impressive." she said with a wink, leaning over to press a kiss to his lips softly. She paused to look outside through the little window for a moment before turning to face Joshua, "You know what would be a cool story to tell?" she asked her husband with a smirk, leaning over so that her face was close to his again, their lips almost touching.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Does that mean you want more kids? *he broke the long kiss and smiled at her, his forehead pressed against hers lightly.*

Joshua Alcatraz | "Cool story? Hmmm, I have an idea of what kind of story would be cool to tell. Maybe not very appropriate though." After a small wink, I leaned over her, angling my body to go over and lean towards hers a little. Lightly I pushed her down and leaned my face towards hers, my lips brushed against hers for a moment before I pushed down and connected my lips to hers. My hands slowly came up and squeezed around her to grip her waist and keep her in place while I passionately kissed her.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Lilliana: "I think I'll be alright." She said, a teasing tone in her voice and smiled. She turned slightly, so that she could see his face and she smiled at him. "Thanks again. For everything, Landon..." she whispered. She couldn't help but reach up and let her fingers trace shapes over his chest.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:38 pm

yeah, i mean, i think so. Smile then we can raise one together, right? *looks right into Joshua's eyes, smiling*

Mandie Anderson;
She grinned under the kiss, grabbing the collar of his shirt in her fist as she raised her torso so that she was pressed up against him. Once she could no longer hold onto the kiss, she pulled away and smirked, "Maybe we just won't tell anyone then." She connected their lips again, deepening the kiss and tightening her grip on his shirt. Hmm, fading in a treehouse? this could either go very well or very awkwardly bad. more likely the awkwardly bad way, but you can always hope, right?

Landon West; "Mmhmm, no problem," He replied with a smile, turning so he was on his side, his arm propped up to keep his head up."So are you really tired, or can we just talk about random stuff until one of us falls asleep? I'm just saying, if we do, i might fall asleep first, and i might fall asleep soon."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next