House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
rae
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:09 pm

ado-rae-ble wrote:
Spoiler:

new Suzie pic? i think i like the bottom one. Wink
Okay, good. Smile *kisses him again, letting it longer a little longer than the others*

Mandie Anderson;
"Mhmm, very impressive." she said with a wink, leaning over to press a kiss to his lips softly. She paused to look outside through the little window for a moment before turning to face Joshua, "You know what would be a cool story to tell?" she asked her husband with a smirk, leaning over so that her face was close to his again, their lips almost touching.

I like either *Shrugs.* Either way she's pretty, but why's she only wearing a bra in the second picture? O.o Where's her shirt?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:18 pm

((*Walks into her and Zack's room and sits on the edge of Zack's bed, handing him the new Mr Stuffles.* Here. I'm sorry... You never played with him anymore so I didn't think he meant that much to you... I-I couldn't fix Mr Stuffles, so I bought you another one. Out of my own money too. It's Mr Stuffles II. Do you forgive me? Are you gonna stop hating me now? I've missed you, Sierra :3 *Kisses her again and then picks her up without breaking the kiss, sitting on the piano bench with Sierra in his lap before pulling away.* So, how've you been?))

I chuckled a little, glad that Sierra wasn't too upset, and gave my girlfriend a salute. "Yes ma'am, right away, ma'am." Kissing Sierra quickly, I returned to the meeting. It wasn't long before it ended, anyway, since it was time for the bar to close. Before my comrades left, I made them each apologise to Sierra and watched with a slight smirk as they each walked up to her and gave a quick, 'Sorry ma'am' before leaving. Once gone, I allowed my smirk to grow. "They're like puppies, prone to misbehaving but they can be trained. And to think, I'm the youngest and I'm training them." Laughing a little, I walked over to Sierra and rested my hands on her waist. "Ok, I'm all yours now. Got any plans for us tonight?"

I chuckled a little and nodded my head. "Later, when I win this competition." I whispered, not sure whether Hayden heard but not really caring. If Toby got to stay up late we'd never get to fade tonight! Now I really had to win, so I started adding different colored lego bricks, making the racecar look like a rainbow, as well as keeping it streamlined and sexy, like me! Well, me when I'm not fat...
((Skippy to the results?))

"Ok then, it's probably best to get out of sight first. We wouldn't want people to see your arm get miraculously healed." Walking with Eric up to his allocated room, I opened the door and allowed Eric in first. I took the bag off of his arm and set it down on the bed. "Alrighty, lets have a look at this arm." I carefully approached Eric and took hold of his arm, assessing it. "This may hurt a bit, sir, I apologise in advance but it will be worth it, trust me." Putting the bone back into it's proper place, I healed it, joing the bone pieces back together, though all that could be seen was a slight green light. Once done, I stood back and smiled slightly. "There you go, as good as new. Oh, and sir? I can tell you're not fond of Xavier, but please go easy on him. He's new and not exactly used to everything yet, but at least he's trying to help, right?"

I had forced myself to get up early today, before Kyle had to go to work - if he even had work today, I mean, he had to have a day off at some point, right? Not caring about it being all yucky tasting, I took my pills with the leftover water from last night, waiting for them to sink in and make me less ill. Looking down at the sleeping Kyle beside me, I grinned, thankful that I had chosen to sleep in Kyle's room that night; he looked so cute in his sleep!!! But now he had to wake up, because I didn't wat to be awake alone. Nuzzling Kyle's neck to start with, I then nibbled on his ear and tugged on it gently, saying through my teeth, "Wake up Kyle!"

"No reason." Vincent stifled a shrug. "Just curious, since you've getting closer to the dating age." Looking down at Thedore, he rubbed noses with his son and listened to the joyful giggle that accompanied it. "If you want to start dating, Jessica, feel free to do so, as long as they a worthy to be your boyfriend, not just the boyfriend of a princess, but the boyfriend of a great girl, ok?"

((Galian didn't pin her down, he just pinned her arms behind her back...))

The Galian Beast chuckled and let go over Darkess, doing a little happy dance and then running over to Lucius, picking him up. "You hear that, baby? Daddy win! Daddy number one!" He exclaimed, hugging his son tightly. Galian usually lost to Darkess, in fact he had never won against her before, so this was like some kind of amazing miracle; a victory against his bad*ss wife.

The kids were still asleep, or probably just waking up now, so I had a little free time. I had pretty much done all the super early morning studying, so I was just outside, enjoy the sunshine fron the comfort of a shaded tree. I should've brought something to do though, since I was kinda bored, but at least I had a cup of blood to keep me company. Taking a sip of the blood, I closed my eyes, listening to the sounds that surrounded me and seeing how far I could push my hearing range to? I could hear the main road, it was awesome!

Once Lucy and Hope had gone, I took the oppurtunity to brush my teeth and my hair, as well as spray on some deodrant. I then tidied up my room and, once that was done, lay on the bed, waiting eagerly for Lucy's return.

Hope snuggled under the covers where she found her favourite teddy bear, whom she had abandoned last night when she slept in bed with her mother instead. "Sorry, teddy." The child murmured to her bear before yawning slightly. "Goodnight mommy, love you." Hope smiled sleepily at her mother and then closed her eyes, falling asleep.

"Ummm..." I thought about it for a moment, trying to figure out what to do. There were so many things that we could do, but I just couldn't be bothered with most of them, except for two. Unable to choose between the two, I decided to do both and put the toy guitar from our past away - we had our own instruments now anyway, I played the in the music room and Zack had a real guitar now. "Lets play some video games so that I can kick your butt every time and then lets go and make some blood pancakes or maybe even try a blood cake! Unless you're hungry, then we can do the food-cooking stuff first." Shrugging a little, I walked over to my drawer and pulled out some random clothes to wear downstairs.

Ok, this wasn't so bad, I mean, neither of us had taken off any clothes yet so I was calm and was actually kinda enjoying this. Smiling under the kisses, I returned each one and began to increase the passion slightly, feeling brave enough to do so. After a little while longer, I felt brave enough to remove Suzie's top - a bra looked like a bikini top, kinda, so I wouldn't really freak out that much - and threw it through the opening in the bookshelves so that it didn't get in our way. I desperately tried not to look into Suzie's bra, which was very easy to do from this position, because I knew that that would freak me out, so to stop me from doing that, I kissed Suzie again, closing my eyes as I did so, placing my hands firmly on her hips.

I laughed as Sam threw his shirt at me and rolled my eyes playfully. By the time he had returned, I had put his shirt in the laundry basket, returned my hat to the drawer it came from, and moved my glasses to the top of my head so that I could see properly. "Hey there." I said as Sam slipped an arm around me, giving him a peck on the lips before taking a few steps back and looking at his outfit. "Interesting shorts. I always thought you'd be the kind to wear plain colored shorts but you're actually a patterned kind of guy, interesting indeed." Smiling, I grabbed the sunscreen from the cabinet in the bathroom and also grabbed our beach towels as well before looking towards my fiance. "Are you ready to go? Wait, do I have everything or am I missing something?" I wasn't exactly sure but it wouldn't help to check that I haven't forgotten things.
Reyna's outfit:

"Oh." Darn! I'd have to sneak out tomorrow to quickly buy Dilynn a present and a card! I didn't care if she said that she didn't want anything, it'd be rude not to get my girlfriend anything on her birthday. I'd get her something cowgirl-y, since she seemed to like my hats so much and was wearing more flannel nowadays. "My birthday's already been and gone, it was April 17th." I answered with a shrug, stepping on to my parents' land and making my way towards the house with Dilynn. "Don't worry, you have 8 or 9 months to conme up with a present, I have less than a week! And yes, I'm getting you a present and you can't stop me, little missy."

Damn him. Of all the times to be annoying, my husband decided to pick now, when a girl was messing with our oldest son! She deserved a scary Bex, she deserved to feel fear over what she had done to our TJ and Tyler wasn't even gonna let me verbally knock some sense into her tonight! He promised I could tomorrow though... And he said it was either stay in the car all night or that, and staying in the car wouldn't be very comfortable... Ugh, why was my resolve so weak because of a damn uncomfy chair?! "Fine, I'll come in in a sec." I mumbled, taking a couple deep breaths, not caring how long it took so long as I relaxed. After a couple minutes, I felt calmer and got out of the car, walking past Tyler without giving him a kiss or anything, and headed inside. "Did TJ go up to his room?" I asked once Tyler had joined me inside, seeing no trace of either of my sons downstairs.

"Ok then, that's good." Pulling out the cookery book, I landed once again and opened it, finding the recipe for the waffles. I grabbed all the utensils and then searched for a waffle iron. "Man, does this place even have a- Oh! Found it!" Grinning, I placed the waffle iron on the counter, plugged it into an outlet, and allowed that to heat up while I started on the waffles, checking that Nat had pulled out the right ingredients first before continuing. "Ok, heat the waffle iron, blah de blah, done that... Uhhh... Whisk all the dried ingredients into a large mixing bowl..." Grabbing the flour, baking powder, sugar and tiny bit of salt, I added them to the bowl and started mixing them all together as I read the next instruction. "Seperate the eggs, put the yolk in with the dry ingredients and leave the whites to one side... Oh boy... Hey, Nat, do you know how to seperate eggs?" I didn't have a clue! How were you meant to get the egg white away from the yolk?!

"Don't worry, she'll only try and eat you if you peak in." Kissing Kodi firmly on the lips, I pushed him gently back into the bedroom with Snowball, watching as my dog's growling died down. "See? I told you!" I turned serious for a moment, adding, "Sorry, Kodi, I know you want to see and I know you think I should trust you and all but... Believe me, I do trust you, I just don't think I'm ready to let you see me naked. You should probably head back to your room anyway to get dressed." Closing the door, I sighed slightly and started getting ready, brushing my teeth, showering, dressing ect.

Once I had taken care of myself, I took care of a very sleepy Hope, waking her up, bathing her - it was surprisingly harder than it looked on tv, and then helping her to get dressed. She seem to wake up properly after that and became more talkative, explaining how she spent time with her mother last night when she was supposed to be sleeping, and had slept with her mother as well. I probably didn't hear her escaping from the bedroom through the baby monitor thanks to mine and Ryan's activities, but I wasn't mad at Hope, since she had been with her mother, not some random stranger. Once her talking died down, I walked next door, holding Hope in one arm. Knocking on the door gently, I peeked inside. No Kiara, but a dog and that Kodi fellow. Without a shirt! My eyes narrowed suspiciously at the boy, - man, whatever -, seeing his being in Kiara's room and his being shirtless as a bad sign indeed. "What exactly do you think you're doing in my daughter's room without a shirt?" I asked him, a slightly threatening tone to my voice to try and scare him out of taking advantage of Kiara. If I was too late and he had already taken advantage of her, I'd be sure to knock some sense into him the next time a toddler wasn't present.

Oh, so the boy was a mind reader. I would have to try and keep thoughts of James away from the front of my mind - a chd Jamie's age would not understand. "No, James was not my brother, he was my partner-" At least I was not lying, justusing the word 'partner' in a different way. "And yes, I suppose my name is rather like yours, in that case, but then your name is also like my father's and grandfather's and pretty much all of my ancestors who have the surname Alexandros." Realising that Jamie was making a mess, I grimaced slightly before taking the blood from him, pouring it into a cup and handing it back to him before disposing of the bag. "You may want to wipe your mouth afterwards, it is covered in blood." I commented, grabbing kitchen towels in preparation for when Jamie was finished drinking.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Off to college! Bye!

Hope's post is invalid now so I'll edit her's and maybe Demitri's later.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Jamie: "Thankyou," I said politely, my parents couldn't stress enough how important manners were, 'They cost you nothing, yet can get you further in life', my mom used to say to me. I thought about my parents a lot, as there were many things in every day life that reminded me of them. I finished my blood then put the cup in the sink by standing up on my tip toes. I was then handed the kitchen towels and I wiped my mouth, however missing a spot just on the corner of my mouth. "I think Alexander is like a family name, I think every male in our family has Alexander as a middle name." I told Caius with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Rolling my eyes slightly at how Jamie had missed a spot, I grabbed another kitchen towel and handed it to him. "Left corner of your mouth; you missed a spot." I informed before paying attention to the boy as he spoke about family names. "Interesting. In my family, Caius is a family name, and of course the Alexandros stays with the males in the family anyway. I suppose that if I were ever to have a child-" Which would never ever happen in my entire lifetime, obviously, "They would be called Caius too, unless the child just so happened to be female." Looking down at Jamie, I pursed my lips at how dirty and blood-stained his clothes were. "I suppose you don't have any clothes other than those on your back, correct?" I asked, gesturing to his filthy clothes.
((Hehe, nice try! Caius wont wipe the blood off of Jamie's mouth! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Trevor: Turning towards the mirror, I looked at my own reflection and smiled in the realization that I actually looked more human than I did when I arrived. Dani changed that, for sure. A smile came more naturally, and I didn't have to force one upon my lips simply because I had a very good reason to smile now. I ran a hand through my hair with an audible sigh and turned my eyes towards the shower. I didn't want to take too long, mostly because I had the possibility of catching Dani half clothed and also because I wanted to make sure she didn't get any ideas of possibly taking my towel or doing something else in the same manner. I turned on the water and set it to a much warmer temperature than normal humans would prefer, because the warmer the more I felt normal. It's difficult being cold all the time, and it honestly sucks. After I showered, which took fifteen minutes tops, I dried off quickly and wrapped the towel around my waist before heading out of the bathroom. I'd probably grab my clothes and head back into the bathroom, because I wasn't getting dressed in front of Dani. 

Rachel: "It's a very different name indeed. One that comes with lots of responsibility. My father.... He's not the kind to let my brother, nor I especially, waste our lives away. Though, he doesn't really know where we are now...." I was rambling on, damn. Maybe it was the way the muscles in his torso moved as he lifted and extended his arms or just simply moved at all that had my attention above our conversation. I snapped my eyes back to the beautiful hazel ones before me and took a deep breath. "Aurian? That's a new one for me, and I've heard lots of different names. Is it a family name or just somebody's creativity spilling over into the name of their child? And quite frankly, I'll probably call you McNamara more often than not, I've got a thing for calling people by their last names. Its a weird habit." I shrugged and lifted a hand up, soothing my pounding head by rubbing my temple. This getting older thing and thinking about my father was really weighing down on me, and quite honestly, it gave me headaches more often than I could bear. "Id guess that it'd be a pain in the ass though, having to show up if somebody calls your name. Even accidentally. I'd probably just start introducing myself as something else. Maybe your middle name or something, tell people you prefer it instead so they don't even think about your first name. Gotta be smarter than the game my friend." I dropped my hands and adjusted the button up I was wearing, trying to improve the way I looked incase the tumble I had undergone had accidentally messed anything up. No way I was going to make a bad impression if I could help it. 

Collin: Letting out a groan as soon as she parted away from me, I gripped her hips tightly and watched her as she removed her shirt the rest of the way. I suppose she was doing a lot better at this than last time, and the only problem was that I seemed to be horrible. I was never like this, ever. Why did she have to have such an affect on me? I reached a hand up and slipped it to the backside of her neck, pulling her back down to me. I sat up, afraid that perhaps she would tire out like I had above me, and crashed my lips against hers to close the distance. Whatever had clicked in her for her to get better, I needed to click in me as well because I didn want to be the cause of our second try being a disaster. I wasn't some newbie at this, quite the opposite, and I had been with Sammi easily while I thought I loved her. Was this truly a different kind of love, a better kind, that made everything so much more important? That's why I was so nervous?

Jaxson: "Oh, I guess that's one way to start anew." I shrugged and looked at the blonde infront of me, curious as to why she had chosen to not even bring one extra set of clothing. At least then she would have enough to settle in instead of going straight out to get clothing. "I could take you to get some clothes, if you want? I mean, instead of spending eveything you have on clothing I could just give you a loan or something. I've got the money, I used to have a campus job when I was in college plus the money my mom gave me in the mail. It wouldn't be a big deal for me." I had enough clothing for myself, but a change in gear might be nice I suppose. Though, I definitely did not have any need for it. "It's only if you want though, because I don't want to force you into anything obviously."

Sam: "I'm pretty sure we're all set. We've got sunscreen, breakfast in a minute, clothing on our backs and towels to dry off with. There's nothing else I can think of." I placed a hand over her cheek and gave her a kiss of my own, allowing it to last much longer than the painfully short one she had placed on my lips moments before. After I had parted from her I took the towels and then her hand in mine. "And I'm an anything sort of guy. Plain or patterned, it doesn't matter to me. I was just tired of wearing the usual shorts so I thought I'd give these a go. They're not so bad." I shrugged and walked to the door, turning the knob and opening it. "After you gorgeous." I'd really cut down on the compliments lately, and I suppose it was a good thing in a way. I recall a serious conversation about saying such words too often, and now I felt like I wasn't saying them enough. Maybe I'd give it another go complimenting her more often. 

Dilynn: "If you want to get me something, which I strongly disagree with, you should get me one of our hoodies to curl up with when your not with me at the mansion and.... The best kiss you can muster, good enough? I don't want you spending any money, and those things are more valuable to me anyway." I stopped him before we got too close to the house and grabbed his flannel in my hands as I looked up at his brown eyes. "Or, of you really want, you could give me one of those presents early? I mean, I could use a good kiss to set me into a celebratory mood. It's not often I celebrate turning a year older, especially turning twenty now I don't really feel up for it." What exactly was I supposed to get him though for his birthday next year? New flannels and some new boots? Something practical, but meaningful. Ughh... Why are men so hard to shop for. Especially Brody. Perhaps I'd just play it by ear, take down some notes over the next eight or nine months, and get him something that he'd mentioned or maybe something that I knew for sure he would like. There's really no way to tell until it happens. 

Henry: "Yeah, there's alot going through my head right now. I guess I've always been a mess of thoughts, but recently it's just a lot to take in with everything. Small things catch my attention, I start thinking about completely useless things, and then it just moves on to depressing things. It's always been like that though." I took another drink of water and fixed the collar of my shirt again, not really fixing anything but finding an outlet for my rather on end nerves. "Sorry, it's like I just can't stop talking once I start. You can tell me to be quiet, whenever you like." It's not like she owed me anything anyway. I was the one who owed her, and this was supposed to be a thank you dinner not a pity party. Who did I even have to talk to about the things building up within me? Not Brady, he hated me and it was well deserved for what I did to him for all those years. Well worth it for breaking his arm and torturing him for no reason. I never was one to have friends, and so I didn't have any of those. The only person who had listened to me before was currently unavailable because she was the reason I was even like this. I was such an idiot anyway. Sure, it hurt when she chose him over me, especially since I had been there for her whenever he hadn't been and I had been there with her son. When I had been part of his life for longer than Joshua ever had, and I was more of a father and we were more of a family than both of them and Joshua. I couldn't believe it, and that's why it had hurt so much. Other than the fact that I was practically confessing my affection for her while she was thinking of breaking up with me. But I needed somebody to talk to me about this that would understand fully what was wrong with me. I shouldn't have been so cruel to decline her offer of friendship. Snapping out of my thoughts, I smiled and shook my head. That's exactly what I was talking about. One thought, and then a snowball affect. 

Brady: After a long car ride, and battling the tiredness that had been tearing at my eyes, a kiss from Nadine was definitely enough to spark me awake and bring me seemingly back from the grave. Once we parted I smiled and began leading her to the kitchen. Why not start from the back of our boundary towards the front, so we'd hit the stairs at the end of the tour of the bottom floor. "I suppose that is a rather good plan. I'll start with the kitchen, but be warned, it probably empty and unused. The only thing actually useable in this house is the wine cellar in the back part of the house, hence my aunts stay back there. I'll be fairly surprised if she hasn't already dwindled away my grandfathers supply." I rolled my eyes and turned around towards Nadine as I walked through the doorway of the kitchen. "It used to be a lot better, it you can imagine. The marble countertops were something grand to see, actually. It's really horrible, how nothings really been maintained since my parents died. I mean, my brother and I try our best when we come back around every year around the anniversary, but that's the only time we can ever really do anything. My brother thought about moving back here a few times, but things kept stopping him. Whether it was me, then it was the fact that he wanted to change, and then it was Mandie and Trent. I wouldn't be surprised if he did come back sometime though, for good. He's always really loved this house, and he feels like he belongs here from what I understand. I always just imagined him as the beast from a Disney movie living all alone in a large mansion."

Tyler: The sudden change in position with Tonks had me caught off guard and I wasn't sure how to deal with it honestly. Sure, she was trying to soothe me and I was practically recalling every decision I had made when I came to us in general, but I had to give in to her. I opened my eyes and let out a deep exhale, my arm slipping over her stomach and around her waist as I tugged myself closer to her. She obviously knew something was bothering me, or she wouldn't have changed at all. Maybe I was being to obvious altogether. I pressed a gentle kiss to the underside of her jaw and closed my eyes again, content with the sight of my girlfriend being the last thing on my mind as I went to sleep rather than the conversation we had. Or rather, the failed argument instead. "Thank you, seriously." I felt obligated to thank her for her efforts in soothing me, when else had anyone cared so much? Certainly not my parents, nor any other woman. The very few there was. What was I thinking even trying to convince myself I was holding her back. I really didn't have to convince myself much at all. She had already said she felt horrible for needing me, and what was I personally supposed to do about it? I wanted to make her happy, because I cared to much for her to let her feel anything else, and if giving her space was what she needed to be happy then I'd distance myself. I'd start sleeping other places in the night so I didn't depend on her anymore and so she didn't depend on me. It'd be a quick visit, perhaps small amounts of affection if any whenever we do see eachother, and then I'd let her go. After all, some genius said that you had to let it go if you loved it, and it'd come back if it felt the same. If I let Tonks go and she came back around occasionally then I knew we'd be alright. Only distance would tell, right? I shoved the thoughts aside and thought of Tonks, and what her concentrated face had looked like just before I closed my eyes moments ago. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Sounds like a good time at work, but every job has its downsides. *smirks again and crosses his arms over his chest* As long as your looking out for me I'll try and stick out in a crowd. Maybe wear some bright colors, maybe a name tag claiming my devotion to a certain expert bartender to ward off all the others.
Thanks, I think.... I don't see why anybody would think your slow at understanding things. *shrugs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:27 pm

So Dilynn didn't want what I had planned to get her, she wanted stuff that were free... Well, I was buying her something anyway, because I'd feel bad if I just gave her free stuff, it'd make me feel like a cheapskate. Nodding slightly, I gave my girlfriend a smile and lifted her a little, wrapping her legs around my waist and holding onto her thighs for support. "I'd love to give you one of your presents right now. I would've done it earlier but we were surrounded by people." I told my girlfriend, leaning forward and kissing my girlfriend semi-passionately, taking things a bit further than usual but not too far, not because there were people around - that was a factor but it wasn't my main concern - but because I don't think Dilynn was ready to take things that far, and I wasn't sure whether or not I was either."

"Thank you very much, Samuel." I laughed slightly at my formality as I headed down the hallway, Sam following close behind me after closing the bedroom door. "And you're right, those shorts aren't too bad, actually." I replied as I reconnected our hands. "I think they look good on you, and the pattern would certainly distract other women away from your chest once your shirt comes off." At least, I hoped it would. I'd rather not have women gawking at my fiance's muscular torso, that was for my eyes and my eyes only... Ok, perhaps that was taking it a bit too far but still! Sam was my fiance, not theirs, so those women should stop staring and drooling at them because they'd never have a chance with him!
((I think Reyna and Sam should see Sam's mum again sometime soon! They haven't seen each other since the last time where Reyna snapped and his mum and her friends XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Just realised that Sam put the date of the wedding as Spring 2014 in his form whereas Reyna put it as Summer 2014! XD Well Sam needs to become 18 too, and then we need a month for the wedding's finishing touches, so that would be June and that is technically Summer. You'll have to sort this out with your fiance, Reyna, not me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 pm

*grumbling*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Go back to sleep! I'm heading off to lesson soon anyway so if you stay up, you'll just be a loner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:48 pm

1: puppy was screaming
2: mom woke me up
3: im gonna have to sleep at my computer
4: Hai and okies

im just not in the best of moods....i wanted my sleep, i feel exsausted
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Your mum woke you up at this time of the morning?! She's crazy! And why can't you sleep in your bed?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:51 pm

my bed is upstairs. She woke me up to help with Lukis (lol we changed his name cause Dakota was just a mouthful xD) so..ya, cause she needed help. He made a mess in his cage and she had to clean it. When he doesnt get his way he just goes crazy *rubs eyes* i dont remember my actual dog being like that (the older one, Suzy)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Ah, I see :/ Well, have fun cleaning up after the puppy, I'm off to biology. Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:55 pm

bai *falls asleep at desk*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:10 pm

i dunno Logan. you tell me. Wink
thanks Abby... *takes the new bear and puts it in the crook of his arm* it's fine, i guess. the other one was getting old anyways.
yeah, if some brown haired white girl comes up to you with a really annoying voice, run to me as fast as you can. she is new and clueless and flirty and she is definitely not one to mess with. o.o she cried on the job the other day because a guy tried hitting on her. we think she's not actually 21, but whatever. she can deal with that and ill deal with my own problems.
yeah, i mean, i think so. :)then we can raise one together, right?  *looks right into Joshua's eyes, smiling*

Mandie Anderson;
She grinned under the kiss, grabbing the collar of his shirt in her fist as she raised her torso so that she was pressed up against him. Once she could no longer hold onto the kiss, she pulled away and smirked, "Maybe we just won't tell anyone then." She connected their lips again, deepening the kiss and tightening her grip on his shirt. Hmm, fading in a treehouse? this could either go very well or very awkwardly bad. more likely the awkwardly bad way, but you can always hope, right?

Landon West; "Mmhmm, no problem," He replied with a smile, turning so he was on his side, his arm propped up to keep his head up."So are you really tired, or can we just talk about random stuff until one of us falls asleep? I'm just saying, if we do, i might fall asleep first, and i might fall asleep soon."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:18 pm

O///O S-Suzie needs a career change! Lol XD I guess... *Smiles a little.* So we're cool now, bro? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:35 pm

hahahahahahahaha. so i guess that exact Victoria's Secret model dates Adam Levine. damn. Logan, my friend, you have some competition. Wink
oh stop it rae. you're only teasing him. *walks over to Logan and slips an arm around his torso* hey. Smile*presses a kiss to his cheek*
yeah, i guess so. :)thanks Abby. *holds out his arms* hug? :3
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 am

Hey ^_^" H-How're you? *Is trying to ignore Rae as much as possible.* *Smile grows.* Sure, hug Very Happy *Hugs her brother.* Maths time! Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:24 am

*runs off and whispers in Logan's ear* just imagine her in that purple lacy bra. Wink you know you can always look at pictures of her in lingerie on google to help you. Wink
rae, what are you doing? *pushes her away and smiles at logan* I'm good. how're you? Smile
waterpark time. but I'm waiting for it to open. 30 min. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 am

i got a bit more sleep...I need a bit more though DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:30 am

O///O I... Uhhh, I-I'm ok I just, y'know... Just thinking about getting a new bra- I-I mean, car! Getting a new car... In the future... *Can't even look at Suzie now because he doesn't want to think about Suzie in a purple lacy bra, and he face is bright red so he doesn't want Suzie to see it.* Rae stop torturing the poor boy! XD Hey Suzie, did you see Logan's new picture? I think he looks very handsome in it X3

Anyway, time to head home. I'll be back in, like, 40-ish minutes!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:42 am

*His smiles brightens and he nods excitedly.* Yeah of course! I'll stick around! I promise, and if I don't... well nevermind. I'm staying.
At work so I'll only be able to do OOC replies, ^.^ So heyy guys... or whoevers on.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:00 am

Oh! i need to post for lissa! whoops xD

and Evay, is it okay if my puppy is called Lukis? He acts mostly like him XD very hyper and likes naps :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next