House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
rae
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 pm

*laughing still* ok ok! I'll start

I was sleeping like a bum. yes, It was summer and I was liking it. i didnt have to bury myself in my sheets or anything. All I wore was a spigetti tang top and my underwear. Yes, I was cool like that. but lukis never minded me, I hope that he didnt...maybe he thought I was sexy in it? I dont know. possily.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:41 pm

No, I really like that. I don't know what about it makes me like it so much, but there's just something. *shrugging, she laced a tattooed arm around his neck and tightened her grip on his shirt with her other hand* I was just thinking about hiding, honestly. I'm trying a whole new set of standards, but I'm not very good at them. *looks down at her sneakers and lets out a deep exhale* My brother said I'm not allowed to really mess around with guys anymore, since there's probably a carpathian out there looking for me and I could be the salvation to his darkness. The whole hoobla about me having to save somebody I don't even know. *shrugs and looks up at him* Trust me, a month ago I would've had every intention of doing other things, but I've got a conscience that'll eat me alive.

I thought so, and you can have kiwis first, if you want. *places his hands firmly on her thighs and leans upwards, pressing a kiss to her chin* Or we could skip kiwis and get those later?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Lukis McNamara | Stretching my arms above my head, I sat up in my own bed and rubbed my hands over my face with a tired and lazy expression on my face. Slamming back down on my back, I groaned inwardly at being awake, but then an image of Lissa sleeping passed through my mind and immediately I got up on my bed standing up, and tried running off in a attempt to get to my door. But my feet caught around the blankets and sheets and I slipped and fell forward, my body crashing against the bed frame and my neck snapping harshly against the hard cherry wood of my bed. Groaning, I sat up and crawled completely off and away from the bed, lightly touching my neck, I felt the skin seal shut and the blood drying against my skin. Sighing I wondered if Lissa was even asleep, but then why would I ask that question? She always is a asleep whenever he wakes up, so deciding to be her alarm again. My body was once again motivated to go out in the hallway with nothing but black boxer shorts on. Walking towards her door, I didn't even bother to open the door while I just walked into her room. And there she was, just sleeping on the bed like an angel. Stepping back a little, I couldn't help but admire looking at her, but then I stepped back forward and walked towards the bed. Already getting in my mind that I could crawl into her bed whenever I want, I went to the left side of the bed and didn't bother with the blanket as I slid in best her. Gently I coaxed my arm under her and curled her up into my body while I laid side ways right next to her. Tomorrow I'm jumping on the bed and I am going to wake her up like a boss.

*Loosens his grip even more and his smile falters a little but he nods.* I know about the whole carpathian business and I understand your problem. But I guess hiding will be fun too? Maybe? Ugh. *bites down on his bottom lip and shrugs.* You should listen to your brother, I'm not gonna force something guilty into your mind because I want to have fun. ;P
*Brings her hands up and curls her fingers in his hair, tilting his face up gently she tilted her head forward and kissed him with a small peck.* We can skip kiwis. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. No Kiwis at all. Save kiwis for later.. *She said with a small smile.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Hey guys. Just here to say goodnight, because I can't stay on. Family is staying the night and they are all over the floor with a bunch of little kids... -.- Leo left about 30 minutes ago, but we had a great time! He met a everyone and everyone loved him! His lip still looks like crap though.. :/

And Britt, referring to your comment about my cancer: Yes, I'm kicking it's ass, but it's not gone yet. It's still there.

Anyway... Goodnight!!
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Goooodddnniiiggghhhhttt Wolf girl.! (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 pm

As I slept, my bed began to shake slightly. It was my Lukis-baby. I snuggled back into him, my head resting on the pillow. He was so warm and again, he was only in boxers. Oh boy. He was just crazy to walk out in only boxers. But his skin that brushed against mine felt really nice. I liked it. My hand slid to his and I took his hand.'

Night wolfgirl!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:59 pm

*notices his disappointment and frowns* No, hiding won't be much fun. I'm one hundred and twenty five years old, I can make my own decisions. Screw some carpathian male who thinks he owns me. *tugs him downwards and connects her lips to his, slamming her eyes shut. Her hand loosens on his shirt and she snakes her arm around his neck like the other.*

Lets go then Eastlake. *lifts her up from the counter and places her on her feet.* Think you can keep up or should I carry you?

Night wolf-girl.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:03 pm

brb ssshhhowowwwwaaahh

late because: mom sid she would dye my hair but didnt D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:05 pm

*Narrows her eyes at him and shakes her head, placing her hands on her hips.* Do I look like I want to walk? Ahaha I don't even know where we're going. >.<
*Is surprised at first by the kiss, but then gets over it and starts kissing her back. His hands sliding around her hips to grip her tighter and crush her body against his large one. Before going any further, he breaks apart the kiss and smirks.* Wow, thats a little risky don't you think? *he winks lightly.*

Lukis McNamara | I felt her move around and soon my fingers and hers were twined together, resting my head against hers, I squeezed her hand lightly and breathed out slowly. "You're not asleep anymore are you?" A frown sketched across my face as I rub my thumb across her thumb it light and easy strokes. The noise level in the room was a absolute 0% besides for the breathing and once in a while movement of our bodies.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Okay, okay *chuckles and picks her up bridal style* We can go wherever you wanna go, but I was thinking my bedroom.

I'm a risk taking kind of girl *shrugs and tangles a hand into his brown hair* Are you up for taking risks? or am I alone in this equation?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:32 pm

*Smirks, taking that as an invitation to keep going.* Fine then, let's take some risks love. *Winks and lowers his head, crashes his lips to hers roughly and walking backwards, pulling her to the bed with him. He really didn't know how far they were going to go, but his emotion level was sky rocketing and his adrenaline was pumping pretty fast by this point.*
We always go to your bedroom. *pretends to complain but continues smiling, she slings one arm around his neck as he carries her.* But to your room seems like a good plan babe.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Or we could go to yours, whichever. Perhaps instead of a bedroom, someplace else might be interesting. Away from people of course, but I've heard of couples doing some exploration. *shrugs and shakes his head* Let's stick to bedrooms, bad idea.

*pushes herself upright by placing her palms on his chest and smiles down at him, shadowed by her golden blonde hair* You seriously should stop saying that, I think I might just get a little weak in the knees everytime. It's a good way to wind up right here, that's for sure. Major turn on factor. *leans down and pulls the edge of his collar down, kissing along the top of his chest and then collarbone.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:51 pm

You afraid of exploring in the wrong place? *Raises an eyebrow at him and smirks.* I hate bathrooms, so yeah lets stick to bedrooms. And doing it outdoor- Ohh wait. Ahaha we should go camping again some time.
You're just egging me on to say it even more love. *His hands travels up over her hips to lightly brush against her sides and then pull her down closer on him, enjoying the feeling of her lips on his collarbone. He gripped his hands onto her shirt and tugged her down closer to his body.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:57 pm

*tugging herself away from his collarbone, she sat up straddling his waist and shrugged* I didn't think you'd mind saying it more often. *slips a hand up his shirt and smirks* I think proving that you do indeed have a very toned torso is in order, what do you say?

Yeah, no bathrooms but camping sounds like some fun. Though I think we'd see a lot less of outside the tent than inside. *he walked up to his bedroom and set her on her feet* Carrying somebody makes it a little harder to open doors, sorry. *opens his door and waves inside* After you
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Haha. *Rolls her eyes and walks in before him, looking around his room like she always did.* Thank you mister. *She smiled at him and then walked towards him, tugging on his shirt lightly.* So about camping, we should do that. Like soon. *She smiles up at him and kiss his lips lightly.*
I say let the shirt go, aha sh.t I don't even like shirts. *Pulls her hips down more on him, his hand roaming down her thigh a little and then roaming back up to play with the hem of her shirt and mess with the lining of her shorts.* Then maybe we can get rid of a piece of fabric on you too? (;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:28 pm

*draws out the kiss and parts with a nod* How about we go this weekend? That sounds like a fun plan, and it's pretty soon. *presses another kiss to her lips and places his hands on her sides, tugging her against his chest*

*grabs the hem of his shirt and tugs it up with a playful smirk* Perhaps, we'll have to see. *as his shirt lifts she leaves a trail of kisses across his abdomen and then up onto his upper torso before she pulled him up into a sitting position to correctly remove his shirt.* My, my... I guess I was right darling, it's quite maginificent. *tosses his shirt away and tangles her hands in his hair, giving him a long kiss*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:36 pm

*She nods in agreement.* Alright deal, this weekend, camping! *She felt him pull her against his chest as her hands came up slowly brushing over his forearms and then biceps, curling around his neck as she pulled herself into him more. Tugging his head down so she could have more access to his lips.*
*He tilts his head back and gripped her hips tighter, pulling her against him while his lips moved softly and yet aggressively against hers. But then he pulled away all of a sudden and pulled at her shirt,* Hmm, I wonder if your torso is as good as mine. Mind if we get this off and take a look love? *her smirked at her as he pulled on the hem of her shirt with one hand and then gripped her thigh with his other hand.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:40 pm

I breathed lightly "mmmhhmmm..." i mumbled, sure, I heard him, but I was lightly sleeping. I loved to sleep, even with my boyfriend with me. I then began speaking softly and sleepily "i love you, Lukis-Baby."

sorry lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Keeping the passionate kiss going, he walked forwards with her in his arms until her felt something blocking their path and he picked her up again, allowing himself to crawl on the bed still in an embrace with her underneath. Once he pulled away he smiled and pressed himself up on one hand* I'll make sure to forget a sleeping bag this time too, and this time we won't have to worry about your brother either.

*tilted her head back as he gripped her thigh and smiled* Sure, but I doubt it'll be any comparison. *places her hands over his and guides the shirt upwards until its over her head and in his hand. Afraid of anything bad he might say or any compliment he might give, she pressed her lips to his quickly and suffocated any words that might will to escape him.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:48 pm

could one of you try mycandylove.com and tell me if it is loading for you? its not working for me DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Nope, it's not loading up
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:01 pm

damn,..wtf is going on then!!! DX