House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
rae
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:20 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:22 am

Psssshhh Me? Siena? Get Settled down? Okkk... *Rolls eyes and laughs.* I'm about as motherly as it gets, I'll  probably suck at finding the right guy and having kids. That was dream as a human, as a vampire? I just think about living everyday and making sure everyday is fun, just in case it's my last. *Looks at Jeremy with a playful smirk and lightly punches his arm.* But I guess meeting you was pretty cool, and as for the kids thing? I'm pretty sure they love you.!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:31 am

Oh so it was this game? "Oh you're so gonna get it." I giggled slightly as my hands started feeling his chest, then i started feeling up the zipper till I finally found the unzipper thing.. and I tugged at it, pulling it down untill it was fully unzipped. I then took the shirt off him and dropped it onto the floor. I kissed his neck and his chest lightly, smiling at how much I would be able to tease him more then he would tease me. This was some huge payback!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:41 am

[wow]What are this?![/wow]
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:42 am

scampi..?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:44 am

Lilliana: "I think I'll be alright." She said and smiled. She turned slightly, so that she could see his face and she smiled at him. "Thanks again. For everything..." she whispered.
(This one sucks... sorry...)

Finna: (Sorry if her color is messed up, I have no idea how to work this new shit xD) Now, Finna. She thought, You're not allowed to freak out like you did last time and ruin this. Her lips curved into a smile as she moved towards him, closing the distance between them. She wrapped arms around his neck and grinned. "I want to though, Collin..." She whispered before she met her lips with his in a passionate kiss.

Ryan: He was laughing? I let out a nervous chuckle and let him speak. Most beautiful woman he has ever met. He doesn't even remember anyone else he's ever met. She sighed and her lips curled up into a smile. When he pulled at the hem of my shirt, I lifted my arms and nodded my head with a smile. "You may, Mr. Valentine." She said and smiled.

Kodiak: "Don't apologize, Kiara." He whispered, cupping her face gently and using his thumb to rub her cheek gently. "I will get you gloves for your birthday." He laughed, a smile on his face. He leaned in and kissed her because she was talking too much. "Relax, Kiara. Please." He whispered. "You trust me don't you?" He asked, waiting for her answer, looking in her eyes.

Delilah She laughed, turnning in his direction as he walked around her and followed him to one of the couches in the library. "I have you intrigued?" She asked, her cheeks were beginning to flush. Carefully, she followed him to the couch. Just before they got there, she basically tripped over her own feet, and threw out her arms for anything to brace herself on. She caught herself on the couch and now her cheeks were burnning red. "Sorry... I'm a klutz..." She said, bracing herself and pushing her back on her own feet.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:44 am

yas?

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:50 am

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:54 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:55 am

Waaaaaaiiiiiit!
Am I the olny one who likes it? the new format-y thong?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 am

I hate it :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:57 am

I don't know how to work it.. xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 am

Aahh, fair enough Smile we all have our own opinions, and I'm just special! XD Anyway it's being really slow for me - typing, but I has memo pad! Aha! It's a lot easier to type with, it also shows me spelling mistakes and stuffles :Pa
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:59 am

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:07 am

Oh question for wolfie if she is still on xD

Ryan and Joe do fade unprotected this time, right?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:08 am

Trevor: "You don't stink Dani, though after last night I think a shower is necessary for the both of us. How about you take one now and when I come back up I'll take one?" I pressed further down when her hands touched my chest and I smirked, aware that seeing her in her underwear would be quite interesting, but others seeing her in such a state wasn't a thing I wanted at all so I nodded. "And I'll wear a shirt, I promise." She threatened to bite me though? That didn't seem like a logical option, since I was the biter here. "Don't test me Dani, I might like a nice bite. Though I might get a little... Feisty." I got off the bed and walked to the dresser, pulling out a tank top and I pulled it over my head. Adjusting my hair again with my hand, I looked towards the bed and raised an eyebrow, curious as to whether I was dressed appropriately. 

Henry: "Yeah, there's alot going through my head right now. I guess I've always been a mess of thoughts, but recently it's just a lot to take in with everything. Small things catch my attention, I start thinking about completely useless things, and then it just moves on to depressing things. It's always been like that though." I took another drink of water and fixed the collar of my shirt again, not really fixing anything but finding an outlet for my rather on end nerves. "Sorry, it's like I just can't stop talking once I start. You can tell me to be quiet, whenever you like." It's not like she owed me anything anyway. I was the one who owed her, and this was supposed to be a thank you dinner not a pity party. Who did I even have to talk to about the things building up within me? Not Brady, he hated me and it was well deserved for what I did to him for all those years. Well worth it for breaking his arm and torturing him for no reason. I never was one to have friends, and so I didn't have any of those. The only person who had listened to me before was currently unavailable because she was the reason I was even like this. I was such an idiot anyway. Sure, it hurt when she chose him over me, especially since I had been there for her whenever he hadn't been and I had been there with her son. When I had been part of his life for longer than Joshua ever had, and I was more of a father and we were more of a family than both of them and Joshua. I couldn't believe it, and that's why it had hurt so much. Other than the fact that I was practically confessing my affection for her while she was thinking of breaking up with me. But I needed somebody to talk to me about this that would understand fully what was wrong with me. I shouldn't have been so cruel to decline her offer of friendship. Snapping out of my thoughts, I smiled and shook my head. That's exactly what I was talking about. One thought, and then a snowball affect. 

Brady: After a long car ride, and battling the tiredness that had been tearing at my eyes, a kiss from Nadine was definitely enough to spark me awake and bring me seemingly back from the grave. Once we parted I smiled and began leading her to the kitchen. Why not start from the back of our boundary towards the front, so we'd hit the stairs at the end of the tour of the bottom floor. "I suppose that is a rather good plan. I'll start with the kitchen, but be warned, it probably empty and unused. The only thing actually useable in this house is the wine cellar in the back part of the house, hence my aunts stay back there. I'll be fairly surprised if she hasn't already dwindled away my grandfathers supply." I rolled my eyes and turned around towards Nadine as I walked through the doorway of the kitchen. "It used to be a lot better, it you can imagine. The marble countertops were something grand to see, actually. It's really horrible, how nothings really been maintained since my parents died. I mean, my brother and I try our best when we come back around every year around the anniversary, but that's the only time we can ever really do anything. My brother thought about moving back here a few times, but things kept stopping him. Whether it was me, then it was the fact that he wanted to change, and then it was Mandie and Trent. I wouldn't be surprised if he did come back sometime though, for good. He's always really loved this house, and he feels like he belongs here from what I understand. I always just imagined him as the beast from a Disney movie living all alone in a large mansion."

Collin: As soon as her lips were on mine I abandoned all negative thoughts and wrapped both my arms around her waist, pushing agains her lower back until her chest was against mine. I wasn't going to be too quick with this though, to make sure she had enough time to decline this offer because I wasn't sure this was exactly what she wanted. After last time, I thought I had freaked her out enough for her to stray away from it forever. I removed my lips from hers and looked her in the eyes. "Just tell me if you want to stop, okay? I'll completely understand, and I'll love you anyway. I'm not in this for this, though I wouldn't mind it. I'm inlove with you, and I wouldn't care if we never did this whole ordeal." Nodding, seemingly to myself, I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers again, one of my hands gripping at her hip as I led her backwards towards the bed. 

Sam: "Ice cream? That's an odd request, but I think I can make that deal." I reached a hand over, keeping one on the wheel, and placed it on her knee. "I'm sorry, by the way. For not being prepared for last night and making us to out today. I mean, I'm not sorry for what happened because that's nothing I'll ever be sorry for, just that I wasn't very responsible in my actions last night." I withdrew my hand and rubbed the back of my neck, unable to even look over in fear of meeting her eyes. Such subjects weren't exactly things I normally talked about, and I guess they were still a little touchy for me. But did couples just normally come out and talk about these things? We weren't exactly like normal couples anyway so it didn't matter. Deciding to begin talking about something else, I ruffled my dark brown hair and let out a sigh. "I don't think I even know what kind of ice cream flavor is your favorite. What kind of fiancé am I?" I glanced over at her and smiled before turning my attention back to the road. Changing the subject? Achieved but I wouldn't escape it entirely. 

Dilynn: "I think I'll just get spaghetti, since that's the only thing I can really understand on the menu. I'm not very Italian food intelligent, and I'm not really into having linguini right now." I shrugged and set the menu down, allowing me to lean forward on my elbows and smile across the table at my boyfriend. "And I think I'll just have a water with that, since I'm probably eating enough I don't need anything too heavy to drink. With my big appetite and all." I ruffled my brown hair with a hand and looked down at the table cloth, wondering how many Italian restaurants actually have the checkered table cloths like in Lady and the Tramp, because that would've been cute, cheesy, but cute. The white table cloths were so boring, and I was always afriad of messing them up, especially with spaghetti sauce. Not that I was messy, but one can't be too careful. 

Jaxson: Before I was about to answer she had tripped, on something I couldn't quite see, and I reached an arm out to catch her by the waist. Once I knew she was fine I tugged my arm away and rubbed the back of my neck. "It's alright, I'm a klutz too. Your alright though, right? How about you sit down before anything else can happen." I took a seat on one of the cushions and rubbed my hands across my jeans, ridding them of the sweaty feeling I had acquired. "And yes, your intrigue me. I'm always interested in adorable people." Now it was my cheeks that flushed with color, and I looked down at the blue of my sneakers, wishing I was any color but red. "I mean, your giggle. It's pretty adorable. I don't usually cause people to giggle."

Rachel: I wasn't normally one to wake up early in the day, and today wasn't an exception at all. Laying in bed, my eyes fixed on the alarm clock as I adjusted my sight from the sleepy state my eyes were stuck in, I noticed the double digit time and let out a groan. At least I had woken before one, and that was a record for the past week. I sat up, allowing the blankets to pool around my waist, and tugged my oversized t shirt over my torso and down onto my thighs like it had been when I had gone to sleep. I wasn't one to usually sleep in bed clothing like normal girls, but in an oversized tee and nothing else. It was just easier to change in and out of if in a hurry. I got out of bed and cursed under my breath when I saw myself in the mirror, realizing that I wasn't exactly looking all that great. Bed head and wild looking, I looked like I had just had a wild night, when the only action I had actually seen was some snuggling with my pillow. I walked into the bathroom and showered, only taking about twenty minutes roughly before I got out and dried off. After I wrapped the towel around myself I exited the bathroom and walked to my closet, already having an idea in mind on what I was going to wear for the day. I pulled out a red and blue plaid button up shirt and tossed it onto my bed before I grabbed a pair of shorts, which I knew would likely come up to my upper thigh but I didn't care. They were my favorite anyway, and it was evident by the tattered and frayed spots where the pockets were. After I had dressed into a bra and underwear, I tugged the shorts on and then went to work on the shirt. I rolled the sleeves up to my elbows and buttoned the shirt up to the second from the top, revealing a bit of my tanned chest but not too much. After all, I wasn't a classy girl but I had standards for myself. I walked back into the bathroom, blow dried my hair and brushed it, leaving it in it normally straight and slightly wavy state. Once I finished I walked out of my room and downstairs, looking forward to sitting on the couch and busying myself with the television for a bit as I came up with something to do. 

Why is the font all weird?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:12 am

O.o It's not weird for me... Did you type it on like word or something else and copy and paste it? That might be it, because when I coppied Lilliana's name, it coppied the color and everything?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:15 am

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:18 am

Well, I typed everything up on my iPod and copied and pasted from the notes. Maybe that's it?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:19 am

^^ love that version X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:26 am

O.o Da f***?! Why did it change?! DX Maybe, but if they do, they don't seem to show it :/ If you want to spend everyday having fun, why don't you go on a tour of the world or something? But maybe, since you're a vampire, go to the places too dangerous for humans to visit. The more dangerous places. And yes, yes they do.

((Oh boy, for a moment when Ryan said 'Mr. Valentine', I thought she meant Vincent! DX Damn them being brothers! And damn DoC for permantently engraving 'Mr. Valentine is Vincent' in my brain DX))
"There's that smile I know and love." I grinned, removing Ryan's shirt and then leaning down and brushing my lips against her's. "You know, I'd do anything to see that smile, absolutely anything." I was talking too much, however, so I kept myself quiet by kissing Ryan again, fully this time. One hand supporting my weight so that I didn't crush my girlfriend and the other moving into her silky dark brown(?) hair, thankful that Ryan didn't seem so insecure now that I had boosted her confidence with the truth about her beauty. Honestly, out of all the people I have met since losing my memory, out of all the women in this mansion that I have merely seen at a glance and all the women I have spotted in town, Ryan was the most beautiful in my eyes, even more beautiful than the woman who was supposedly my ex-fiance!

"Yes, of course." I answered almost instantly - the answer required no thought - one hand reaching up and resting on top of Kodi's hand before I took his hand away from my cheek and tangled our fingers together. "I trust you a lot, which really saying something, coming from me, but I don't see how trust is linked to fear and nervousness in this case." Why were we even still talking about it? I mean, it wasn't as if we were going to do anything tonight so this could be discussed at a later date... Right? Unless we were going to tonight. I suppose it'd be good to try and conquer my nerves, then the next time would be easier, but I don't know... Ugh, I hated being a young adult, I was so confused as to what I wanted when it came to the subject of fading!

"To be honest, I don't care about us being 'irresponsible' last night, because I knew that I'd just be able to go to the pharmacy and buy the suitable pills, I was just glad we finally did it. I was beginning to worry that we never would..." Although we hadn't been responsible about diseases, I suppose, but I knew that I had none and I trusted Sam to know that he had none too, if that makes sense. I mean, I highly doubted Sam would've even considered fading with me if he had a disease... Ok, Sam's change of subject was deffinately a route to be taken, so I quickly added on the end. "Don't beat yourself up about not knowing my favourite ice cream - I don't know yours - but it's mint chocolate chip. It's got a really refreshing taste."

I smiled a little at Dilynn and then nodded my head. "Good idea. I'll have some water too, I think." Clara came over then and I told her our order, which she quickly wrote down on a little notepad before walking off. She then came back with our water, announcing that our meals would take 10-15 minutes, roughly, and then I took a sip of ice cold water as she walked off. "Hey, maybe we should have dessert after this." I suggested to my girlfriend. "Clara's mom makes an awesome homemade apple pie, and they serve it with either whipped cream or vanilla ice cream or both!" I guess it was pretty easy to tell which I usually went for, since it was the one that I sounded most excited about. Vanilla ice cream and whipped cream together was amazing!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:28 am

Soo.. leave the mansion and explore the world? Maybe I'll go check out some of that Carpathian culture and find out some chiz... maybe I'll find a nice guy along the way? Right? *Looks at him.*

Dani Eastlake | I looked at him and sat up on the bed, blowing a piece of hair away from my face. A small smirk rose up on my lips and I swung my body to the side of the bed and stood up as soon as my feet touched the floor, walking towards him I kept eye contact and replaced my smirk with an innocent smile. "Ya know, biting sounds like such a turn on. I bet you would love if I just nipped you." Going up on my toes, I snaked my arms around his neck and placed a small kiss on his lips before letting go and stepping back. Looking up, then down, very slowly I took in his appearance and nodded, "You've been Dani Approved. And if any girl down there even comes close to your or touches you, tell me." Smiles excitedly, "Now go make some breakfast while I'm in the shower, I'm probably wasting your time right now."

Aurian McNamara | Looking up finally and noticing I was still at the base of these damn stairs, I let out a soft sigh and turned around to head towards the living room. Not even the sound of foot steps coming down from the stairs had me turned around, what did force me turn around, was the sight of Yusari heading towards the kitchen. Did she see me yet? Was the main question, because I was in no mood to have her 8 inch heels slam into my face any time soon. Thinking back to last night placed a horrified look on my face, she had threatened that if I came close to her she would dig my eyes out with the heel of her shoes. And just to antagonize her I had done just that, I walked forward and teleported behind her to grab her waist. And in that moment, the flipped me onto the ground and had her heel in my face, the end of it was dangerously close to my eye before I teleported out of that damn mess. So before she notices me, I turned around quickly and high tailed it back to the stairs before colliding with a tall blonde who was wearing a plaid shirt. Or that was all I saw before I tripped over my own feet and fell forward. "Ouch.."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:30 am

Maybe, yeah. Don't fall for a Carpathian though -_- Or, y'know, you can stay here and we'll find other ways to make each day fun Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:34 am

Yeah.. there is a problem with exploring the world. -.- There's a possibility of running into him. *Smirks.* I'll try the mansion for a while, but if no fun comes out of it... Entonces me voy a ir! *Says confidently.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:36 am

*Smiles a little, liking the way Siena spoke Spanish even if he didn't understand it.* I'll just have to make sure every day is awesome then Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next