House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Evαlissiα .
rae
midget
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri May 17, 2013 10:42 am

Haha I love Liam Hemsworth but i couldnt find any adorable younger pictures of him like i did with Alex Razz
Excuse me but... Him?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 17, 2013 10:45 am

Britt-21 wrote:Lissa giggled and looked at him "you're face is getting red, Lukis.." she kissed his cheek lightly "dont be shy, we're a couple now." there was nothing to be shy about "Then again, you are kinda new at it.. But its alright." she smiled "Might wanna eat before your icecream mixes up with the cereal and makes it taste funny"

lilJVBM4evea wrote:Jennaveive: I take a quick shower, wanting to get back to Klain as soon as I possibly could. I step out of the shower and take a towel from the bathroom to wrap around my body, but I let my wet hair start to air dry. I walk back into his bedroom and smile when I see him. I couldn't help it! His butt was cute! I walk over to where my cloths ended up. I pick up what was my bra and sigh slightly. The front part that sits in the center on my chest is snapped in half while the hooks are still in tact. "You owe me a bra now..." I smirk and hold out the bra in his direction.

Dani)
She thought about it for a moment, her mind threading around the idea of what there was to eat. But then a small idea popped into her mind and a small seductive smile stretched over her lips, "Hey Trevor?" she asked. But without waiting for a reply, she continued on, in her mind. She thought that maybe he'd like this new idea of a game, the sweets that she was craving wasn't really in the fridge she realized slowly. The thing that she craved most was the male vampire that was in this room, the one that was looking at her and only her. "Have you ever played cops and robbers?"

Klain)
He smirked lightly and turned around as he bent over and pulled his shorts on, going commando for a while until he decided to put some boxers on. Walking towards her he grabbed her elbows softly but pulled her against him roughly, "Hey baby, don't worry." he winked with a smirk. "I'll buy you a new one." Then he made a show of looking her up and down with an appreciative look, his smirk still plastered on his sculptured face. His hand came up and he brushed it against her cheek, "Come on, we can go shopping today and blow up my gold card with whatever the hell you want." he kissed her forehead and let go as he turned to grab some of the clothes of the ground.

Lukis)
He leaned against the counter and began shoveling the ice cream-cereal into his mouth at a fast pace, it was unnatural for a human to consume food like this. But for him it was natural, the food went down easily and was digested faster and used up to be stored into his energy, the sugar from the ice cream gave him enough to suffice for the day. And when he was done, he looked at her and put the bowl on the counter, ice cream decorated his soft features and a happy smile was placed on his face. It had taken under a minute to eat all that, "I got that covered Liss!" he winked and then began to chuckle hard.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri May 17, 2013 10:45 am

Oh, and thanks Lilliana, by the way. Smile it's okay. my birth day's nothing special anyways.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri May 17, 2013 10:46 am

I think it is so shut up. *laughs*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 am

Ghsdasdsferevev... silent Heyooo Very Happy Anyone wanna roleplay with Siena? She's having a frenzy mode in the kitchen with blood. ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 10:50 am

Lissa shook her head "Oh dear." she stood up and got a towl, wiping his face "Eating like that could get you sick, Lukis." she said, metting his eyes and kissing him lightly before pulling away "mmmm...Chocolate and vanilla flavor." she grinned and laughed, moving some hair in the right spots
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 17, 2013 10:53 am

Lukis)
"Hmmm.." he hmm'd a little and smiled at her, he grabbed her hand lightly and dragged her off to the dining room so she could eat her cereal. "I feel like, all you want to do is kiss?" he chuckled. Obviously he was just teasing with the tone of his voice that was very playful as he looked at her and puckered his lips at her making kissing noises. "Are my lips as good as yours honey!?" he asked with a laugh. Then realized that he had admitted how much he liked her lips just then.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 17, 2013 10:54 am

Heh heh *rubs the back of his neck* yeah. him. I put a deposit down when I heard about him a while back from some friends, and he's here but I don't wanna give him to you until its your birthday.

Just finishing up replies, and the project, and studying... Cramming it all for finals. The usual. But I think I can spare a character for Siena.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri May 17, 2013 10:54 am

okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Razz
uhh, Joshua. you okay? ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 am

Awesomeness thanks Linz! Razz Guhrbuvsjbf *groans* I'm tired..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 10:58 am

Evαy . wrote:Lukis)
"Hmmm.." he hmm'd a little and smiled at her, he grabbed her hand lightly and dragged her off to the dining room so she could eat her cereal. "I feel like, all you want to do is kiss?" he chuckled. Obviously he was just teasing with the tone of his voice that was very playful as he looked at her and puckered his lips at her making kissing noises. "Are my lips as good as yours honey!?" he asked with a laugh. Then realized that he had admitted how much he liked her lips just then.

Lissa laughed and sat at the table "hmm Maybe." she laughed and ate her cereal and spoke when she swallowed "maybe we can kiss all we want in my bedroom or something. More private that way." she didnt think wrong as in fading. She didnt even have that in mind. just sitting in her room and kissing and kissinf and kissing
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri May 17, 2013 10:59 am

*rubs her temples* oh a deposit... expensive.... *mumbled*

*pulls him into a hug* So happy late birthday *chuckles*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri May 17, 2013 11:04 am

i swear to fucking god i always lose my good posts. just as i was about to copy it too omg.
oh, I'm sorry. :/ *kisses his cheek* coffee? or you could sleep... that's good too.

Mandie;
(summary bc yolo) she has her hand on his stomach and her head on his chest and she's thinking about how she wants to do it again, but she doesn't wanna get rejected or embarrassed because she feels awkward about asking for more.

Thanks. Smile *wraps his arms around her in return and grins* hey, when's your birthday?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 17, 2013 11:04 am

Not really, I've got money Finn. Plus, it was a friends friend, so I got a discount. Though he doesn't look like a discount puppy. *holds up his index finger before hurrying off to his room and coming back with the puppy stuffed inside his sweatshirt.* Now, once you see him I don't think you'll be able to be so against me getting you a present.

No problem Evay, but I'm not really sure who exactly to use. Rex, Stone, perhaps Rachel... *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri May 17, 2013 11:08 am

Its in this month actually... the 29th. *smiles* but dont you dare think about getting mw anything. *laughs*

*laughs and smiled at him* Its not like I was going to reject it anyways. *laughs again* but you really didnt have to.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 17, 2013 11:13 am

Hmmm I think anyone would do. :3 Siena might get a little hot headed because she's starving, but yaaaah! Smile *Reaches out and grabs her, pulling her to him.* All I need is you to wake me up Mandie. *kisses her forehead.*

Lukis)
He grinned wildly and jumped up out of his seat, immediately he jumped onto his chair and started hoping up and down like a child. Although his fists were pumping wildly in the air, "Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!" he cried out in a yell as he jumped off the chair and continued to do his silly hoping and fist pumping in the air. The sugar was beginning to run through his blood stream quickly and this was a really nice sugar rush, the thought of kissing her even once made him all giddy and excited. He turned his head and smiled at her, showing off his dimple in his right cheek and slightly lopsided smile.

Joshua)
He laid in bed, not really wanting to get up with his wife in his arms. He felt whole and complete, having been awake after his little time of sleep. He felt well rested and knew she had woken up a little bit ago, her hand on his chest, he moved his hand over hers and picked it up just to press her knuckles against his lips while he looked down at her. All the love he had felt for her was let out last night, he even had a whole ocean of it left over inside of him. He realized it was going to be a longgg while before he ever fell out of love with her... which would be never. A small chuckle left his lips at this thought.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 17, 2013 11:17 am

fair enough, but try not to freak out. He's only six weeks and he's super affectionate. *gently pulls the puppy from his sweatshirt and walks to her, placing the puppy in her arms when he got close* I wasn't sure what sort of dog you liked either, I just went with what everyone seems to like and what I personally prefer as well. (the photos have been on my charrie page for a week or so. I went a little bit overboard because I was insanely bored one day.)

I think I'll grab Rex, he's different and I haven't used him for a loonnng time.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 17, 2013 11:22 am

Okay! Lemme get my post from the last time I roleplayed her! Razz You're actually using me!? Surprised Whaaaaaaaa... Yes now stop acting so surprise!!!! Shush, you know you like it. Like what? Me? I dunno, what do you like? You're the one wh- ugh nevermind. Giving up already!? Laughing Weak human... Wink
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri May 17, 2013 11:23 am

*dies of cuteness overload* Oh my gosh... *holds the puppy close as it licks her chin.* Aw, Collin, i love him! *grins* Thank you!
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 17, 2013 11:25 am

Evαy . wrote:Siena)
She curled her lips back to reveal her fangs towards the young werewolf that had taken the blood bag teasingly, "Gimme that bag back!" succesfully for the last fifty years. She refrained from drinking the blood of a human, straight from the neck. But with all these other supernaturals in the house, the girl was becoming a little antsy and was having problem controlling her thirst. She either needed a break, or someone to help her out before things got to bad and she ended up killing someone. Once again she lunged for the bag but the girl, Cambria, moved it out of her reach. The bag slipped from her fingers and blood sploshed all over on the kitchen floor, Siena's eyes flew open and immediately she moved to the floor to clean it up. A laugh from the red head brought her head up and she glared harshly in the teenagers direction, smoothly the werewolf left her to clean up the mess and Siena sighed. The knees of her pants were drenched in blood and she shook her head, the blood lust in her running up high a little.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 11:28 am

Lissa laughed and ate, once she finished, she got up and she walked and put her bowl in the sink and walked back to the sugar-crazed boyfriend and cupped his face and kissing him. She pulled away after a few seconds and she looked in his eyes "you need to calm down." she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 17, 2013 11:29 am

I'm glad I didn't listen to you when you said you didn't want anything, but you don't have to thank me. You definitely deserved a birthday present Miss Finn *presses a kiss to her cheek and rubs the puppy's head* What do you want to name him?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 17, 2013 11:33 am

Lukis)
He sat down as she spoke, her hands still on his cheeks and he smiled up at her as she spoke. Not really listening much, all he knew, is that when she stops talking that he was going to grab her and pull her down onto his lap to kiss her. The moment her mouth shut and she smiled at him with that cutesy little smile he decided that he liked so much, he hands snaked out around her waist and he pulled her down onto his lap to face him. He brought her face to his and his lips touched hers and he sighed with a smile as he deepened the kiss a little.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri May 17, 2013 11:36 am

He kind of reminds me of the shepherd that laid around the orphanage. *smiles* I think I'll name him after that shepherd and call him Beau (Bo) Razz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 17, 2013 11:39 am

*nods and raises a hand up to the backside of her neck* I like that.... *presses his lips to her chin gently and smiles* Happy early birthday Finna.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next