House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
L is for Lindsey
rae
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:42 am

^^^
*Points to post.* B**** please, I can write poetic stuff, I just can't be bothered half of the time! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 am

Yes I do actually. I like studying people too. It's fascinating. *pushes glasses back into place*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 am

Lol XD Deffinately Kyoya XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 am

XD

Lucius was bored that day. Jessie was too busy at her Piano lessons, Theodore was sleeping like a baby. Even though he is one. And lucius was only just sitting around being bored. So soon enough, he got up and ran downstairs calling 'Daddy' and drawing out the word. once he had gotten outside, he ran to his daddy and punced on him. "Dadddyyyy get upppp!!!" he said, falling off his daddys back, he then picked his head up, looking at his dad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:55 am

Found it! XD

Galian only groaned as he felt his son pounce on his back. So much for peace and relaxation and rest; perhaps they should get rid of Lucius for a day too, as long as he came back, because Galian really loved his son, just... Not right now. "No, baby. Sleep." He mumbled before rolling onto his back, crushing Lucius underneath him to teach his son a lesson about waking his father. Of course, Lucius wasn't hurt - Lucius was a demon and demons were tough - but it still wouldn't have been nice to be crushed. After a couple seconds of punishment, the Beast rolled back onto his stomach and tried to go back to sleep.
((Just try again, he'll give up eventually XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:55 am

Yes, I should be practicing my singing... Hmm, I shall at least print out the lyrics.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 am

Lucius was being crushed of course, he wiggled around allot. He was wanting to be playing with his father not being crushed by him!! Once His dad was off, lucius crawled to the front of his dads face "Dad pppllleeeaaassseee!!!! I'm really bored and jessie isnt here and Theodore is a baby! Theres nothing to do but play with you." he started messing around with his father's horns. Wanting him to get up already and play like he always had.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 am

Cool cool Very Happy

Amazing AMV, though they used Ke$ha's version of the song -_- Meh, I guess since people would understand the lyrics to the English version better than it makes sense, but still it's not her song -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:02 am

Ke$ha's cool. Also, this song is good so far.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:03 am

i like it Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 am

There was no other choice, Lucius wasn't going to let him fall back to sleep. Heaving a sigh, the Galian stood up on all fours, Lucius practically dangling from his father's horns thanks to the dog-demon's incredible height, although Lucius' feet scraped across the ground slightly. The Beast stretched out his front limbs with a big yawn directly in the younger demon's face, then shifted to stretch out his back limbs before finally shaking out his fur, cauising Lucius to lose his grip and land on his butt on the grass. The Galian Beast couldn't help but let out his choking-cough, thinking the falling butt-first as karma for wakening him, and then nuzzled his son. "K k k, me awake, me ready to play with Lulu." He told his son with a slightly sleepy smile. "What we playing?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 am

I guess it's pretty good, it's just not her song, it's Girls Generation's song... Although that's all in Korean so... Yah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 am

I don't listen to k-pop. I generally like songs I can know the lyrics of. And I just like her as a person. *shrug* She's a parody artists bisexual (I believe) genius who stands up for LGBT rights and she could go to some very good colleges if she so chose. But instead she makes music.

If you've never listened to her deconstructed music it's amazing. Let me find a video. Brb.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:14 am

Ok. I just listen to K=pop because the music's catchy and the music videos are usually pretty awesome :3

And all I really know about Ke$ha as a person is that she claims to have f***ed a ghost, and that's kinda put me off of her but it's... Just weird and creepy :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:14 am

Lucius was on the ground by the time his dad was asking what to play. Lucius stared at his daddy "First we're gonna play brush daddy's teeth." he giggled and stood up, pulling his dad along "your breath is stinky daddy" lucius shouldnt talk but he was gonna brush his teeth as well.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:15 am

I doubt she was serious. Though I really just know what I've learned from tumblr.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:20 am

Galian grumbled, not wanting to have his teeth brushed -which dog ever wanted it's teeth brushed? However Galian knew that if he was going to make kissy face with Darkess when she came back, he'd need to brush his teeth, otherwise she wouldn't kiss him at all. Heaving a sigh, Galian rose to full height and picked Lucius up, setting the little boy on his back and making sure that Lucius' arms were locked around his neck. "Fine, but if I brush teeth, you brush teeth too, promise?" He asked as he walked inside and headed upstairs.

She seemed pretty serious when she mentioned it in a talkshow interview O.o Anyway, that deconstructed stuff's kinda good, I guess. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:22 am

Lucius nodded, his gray hair falling into his face, so he moved it away "Yes daddy. I was gonna brush them with you anyway." he smiled "my teeth need brushing too. Mama and auntie lilly said i could get cavaties if i didntr brush my teeth. Also, they might fall out if i dont brush them"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:27 am

Galian shuddered at the thought of all of Lucius' teeth falling out. Lulu would look like an adult baby! He then made the mistake of imagining himself as toothless and it scared him to the point where he rushed into the bathroom and just started eating the toothpaste, even though he hated the stuff, in the hopes of saving his precious, dagger-like teeth. "Me want teeth! Me want teeth!" He exclaimed as he smeared toothpaste over his teeth with his tongue, handing whatever was left in the tube to Lucius, who was still on his father's back/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 am

Lucius got off his dads back "noooo Daddy dont eat the toothpaste!" hew got a brush for his dad and handed it to him, it was a new one "use dus one!" he said before grabbing his own and brushng his teeth as well
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:35 am

~So I got my boots on got the right 'mount of leather and I'm doin' me up with a black color liner. And I'm workin' my strut but I know it don't matter. All we need in this world is some love~
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 am

Galian copied Lucius, whimpering like a baby the while time - vile taste and unforgiving bristles on the brush, the reasons why Galian hated brushing his teeth- and once he couldn't take anymore, he spat out everything, brush and all, into the sink. "No more!" He exclaimed, still spitting. The Beast turned on the cold tap andtried to stick his head underneath it but his head was too big! Ok, plan B. Transforming into his human self, Galian leaned over the sink and stuck his head under the cold tap a lot easier than when in his nromal form - albeit a slight struggle in craning his neck forwards - and gulped down as much of the ice cold water as he could, ridding his mouth of the yucky taste. "Bleh, I hate brushing my teeth." He grubmled as he pulled away, wiping the dripping water off of his chin. "Never again, Lucius, you're never making me do that ever again, because it isn't a fun game. It's not even fun!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:42 am

Lucius was having a blast before he finished up and rinced his mouth and looked at his dad "its fun to me!" he said and got a hand towl, wiping his mouth and putting it on the side of the sink "I dont know why you dont like it, Daddy! It keeps your teeth alive so they dont fall out"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:47 am

Alright, I'm actually going now. Au revoir mes amis Wink
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 am

"It tastes yucky and the brush hurts my mouth." Galian countered with a frown, before heaving a sigh and lightening up, because being sad wasn't fun, and Lucius wanted to have fun right now. Transforming back into his true self, Galian messed up Lucius' smokey grey hair, then used the water to help give Lucius a middle parting. The sight made the Beast laugh uncontrollably, but once he started to calm down a little, he stated, "Your hair look silly, baby!" before tickling his precious son. To think that on a day he thought would be his only day as a human demon, he managed to concieve a child. Despite hating the crazy dead Queeny who treated him badly since Lucius' birth, Galian was grateful to her for giving her that one day, because now Galian had the cute, energetic little offspring he had always wanted but thought he'd never ever get.

And I'm going to bed now so goodnight Mort and goodnight Britt. *Wakes Taylor up and helps her up to her room before going to sleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next