House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Hayden: So it was Tifa that she'd been on th phone with, I guess that made sense. "That's good, I'm glad she's coming." Tifa had her own kids so she would be able to help yuffie adjust and stuff. After pushing myself up from the floor I headed towards the door. "I'll be in the livingroom when you're finished. Oh, and a word of warning; Toby's probably going to latch himself onto you, he doesn't know about, y'know you being pregnant, but I told him you weren't feeling very well." I left her alone then, to ponder whether that was a good thing or not, and to finish brushing her teeth. When I got to the livingroom there was some guy sat with Toby, but guessing by the paper and stuff he was the person who Chekov asked to teach Toby, so I relax again and made my way over to the couch, greeting both of them as I passed. I hadn't even sat down before Toby abandoned his work and launched himself at him. "God, you're getting heavy." I muttered as I shifted him so it was comfyier for me. "Am not!" He argued, folding his arms across his chest, much like yuffie did when she was being stubborn, the similarity made me grin. "Are too." "Am not!" We went back and forth for a while before I decided to just tickle him into submission.

Cassidy: I nodded, willing myself to believe what he was saying, but seeing the destruction around us made it impossible. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt, with the hand that rested round his waist, as another imagine of what I could find flashed across my lids. I wanted nothing more then to just stop and burry myself into Max's embrace, to forget about where we were and what was happening and just let him make me feel safe. But I couldn't, not until I found red. By the time we had picked are way through most of the wreckage and were nearly at the blood bank, what was left of it, I'd pretty much given up. I couldn't see her anywhere, and she wasn't responding to my calls. When suddenly a big warm blur of brown fur crashed into me, almost knocking my off balence. "Red!" Letting go of Max I dropped to my knees and hugged the life out of her, before checking for any wounds. Aside from a layer of dust that covered her from snout to tail, she was perfectly find. "Thank god, you're safe." She suddenly licked my face and I couldn't stop the giggles, which then turned to laughter as I hugged her again. She was fine, I was fine, Maxy was going to be fine, we were all ok.

Morning
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 pm

"Oh I see, if I act reserved it makes you feel like less of a weirdo." I joked, laughing a little. "It's ok, Sam, I understood what you meant. At least my reserved nature is a good thing, because I always thought it seemed like a bad thing, y'know, because in the movies and such reserved people are rather boring."

'I don't know, Brody, is that what she wants? To leave here and go to our small little town?' Mom asked and I shrugged. 'The towns are actually about the same size, I think, so size makes no difference. And we've already talked about visiting and stuff, this will be just a visit a little bit earlier then planned." My parents looked unsure, so I added. "I reeaally like her, please can she come back to Tennessee?" '... If she says yes, the we'll say yes.' Dad answered. I knew it was the best answer that I was going to get so I didn't argue anymore. They left the room and I relaxed. Until I realised something. "Where the heck is my hat?!"

I grinned and walked into that bathroom once Suzie had left, taking off my clothes and putting them in the laundry basket before stepping into the shower. Once I had washed myself, I got out, put my clean clothes on and brushed my teeth and hair and stuff. I was ready to go, and I didn't have much time left, so I didn't go and see Suzie and Linette, I just left the mansion and headed towards town to work. I'd see them later anyway.

I guessed Giselle had a point so I sighed and said, "Fine, but if you're grumpy in the morning, don't blame me." I kissed Giselle gently, but it didn't make me happier, because images of what happened tonight still flashed in my mind. Eventually I had to pull away from the kiss because the images were too strong. "I wanna go and get a drink, do you wanna come with me?" Actually, I wanted to get more than just a drinl, I wanted to get really drunk so that I forgot about the blood bank explosion and then slept off the entire memory later. Anything to make me forget the chaos.

((Don't worry, Giselle, Jeremy thinks of Jenna all the time! And hi midget!))

I didn't mind being latched onto, I guess. I shrugged a little and finished brushing my teeth before heading into the living room. I practically lunged at Yuri, pulling him into a huge hug. "Holy Leviathan! What the heck are you doing here?" 'Well, Chekov said that Toby needed some tutoring, so I offered to do it. Besides, I kinda owe you.' "Yeah, you do, you jerk!" I got Yuri into a headlock and started messing up his pitch black hair, laughing as I did so. Eventually Yuri managed to get out the headlock and hugged me again, since ithad been a while since we last saw each other, before looking over to Toby. 'You want to keep learning, or do you think you've had enough for today?' He asked the clearly distracted Toby as I skipped over to my boyfriend and his little brother and sat down beside them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Sunshine! A perfect day to go into town with Gavin!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Chloe: I smiled again, "Thanks, but I have one thing to say,." I paused to smile, "You've never heard me sing or play guitar, so how do you know I'm any good?" I asked with another smile, but it was inbetween a smirk and a smile, I was glad he was complimenting me, it made me feel... I dunno, happy? No, I couldn't think of the right word, but it was a nice feeling to feel.

You and Dayna don't get along?! Wrong Max! It's you and I that don't get along, and the reason for that is because you're chicken. You didn't have the guts to break up with Dayna face to face, I forgive Jeremy because Dayna was dead at the time, then she came back to life bla bla bla, and you can't ask that Casssidy girl out either, you had to giver her a letter! Max, you're pathetic! And the reason Kara hasn't been in your life is because you were never there and you never asked. End of. Not because Dayna and you don't get along, she doesn't have a problem with you, it's all your own fault. *deep breath* end of rant. Anyway sorry I poofed, I fell asleep Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 pm

I, uh... Okay... o.O Sorry? I, uh... Don't know what to say...

Max Anderson;
A pained smile surfaced on his face as he watched the reunion of Cassidy and Red. At least she was safe, with no injuries. He scratched behind her ear and smiled, "Glad to see you're okay, Red." He wanted to say something to Cassidy about how he knew that she would be fine, but the pain in his wrist was beginning to grow worse, and the only thing he could do to stop thinking about it was to focus on clenching and unclenching his teeth. He knew that they would have to go to a hospital sometime soon to get his wrist fixed, but he didn't want to disturb the moment, so he just stood by them, glad that he could smile even slightly after a situation like that had just unfolded.

g'morning!

expected, I suppose... having a fiancée run away, then allowing the fiancée before that back into your life? I guess I don't mind it because I did the same thing. :S I just have a lot more respect for Jeremy because he wouldn't do what I did... I think... I hope...

Giselle Caldwell;
She took in a deep breath and let it out quietly, smiling a bit as she climbed off of the couch. "Yeah, I suppose we could grab a drink or two from downstairs." If it meant getting him out of this... mood he was in... She would allow it. Besides, the kids would be asleep for a while longer, and she knew that if she stayed up because of Jeremy, she wouldn't be grumpy. Especially because she was expecting very few visits from him while she and the kids were going to stay in heaven. She grabbed one of his hands and pulled him up off of the couch, "Come on, slowpoke!"

hi wolfie and scampi also. ^_^ ill reply to Chloe now! just wanted to post this.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Okay Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 pm

She wasn't dead, she was on tour! *Grumbles.* What if I don't want him to be in Kara-Jayne's life? O.o Since when are you the mean one? I'm not being mean, KJ would get confused if she suddenly realises she has two dads, and... She might not think of me as her dad anymore... She will, don't worry!

No, he wouldn't, he'd make sure he didn't because of what you did to him.

I rolled my eyes a little and allowed a slight smile. "I'm not a slowpoke, I'm a vampire, you're the slowpoke." I told Giselle, leaving the room with her, our hands swinging in between us. "It's been a while since you've been to Heaven, hasn't it?" I asked, just trying to make conversation.

I burned my hand! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:31 pm

I thought she was busy doing angel stuff as well as recording songs and making music videos o.O Cause she died then became and angel. I don't remember Dayna ever going on tour...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:33 pm

I think it was when you went away for a long time, I used 'A tour' as an excuse for Dayna's long abscence *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:35 pm

*shrugs* angel training? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:36 pm

I dunno! Something DX Nw hw do you stop a burnt hand from hurting?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Run it under a cold tap until it doesn't hurt as much then... Uhh I dunno DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Ok, I'll do that once I've finished eating. But now I have a lovely bright pink scar on my hand -_- Not happy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Charlie McLeary; "I, uh..." What was he meant to say? He really had never heard her sing or play guitar, so what was he supposed to say? He decided to go with the first thing that came to mind, "I haven't, but I can just tell that you're a pretty bad*ss guitar player. And if you're searching for gigs, you have to be good. The owners are just idiots." He did a pretty fail job at trying to explain himself, though he had dug himself so far into the ditch, that he didn't even bother with trying to make himself make sense.

*nods slowly and looks at the ground* understandable...

Giselle Caldwell;
She nodded, watching their feet take steps as they strolled to the kitchen downstairs. "Yeah, it has been a while. It should be fun, seeing all of my friends that i haven't seen in ages. Adam must be dying to speak to me." He had no doubt seen that her and Jeremy had gotten back together. He was probably talking Aimee's ear off with all of this information. She was probably borderline psycho by now! The thought of that brought a small smile to Giselle's face, and she shook her head, remembering something that Adam had told her when she lost her memory. "My friend told me that your parents are up there..." She looked up at Jeremy's face, seeing what type of expression that subject would produce.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Hayden: As soon as yuffie sat down Toby was out of my lap and in her's. He curled up and wrapped his arms round her waist, giving her a big hug although you could tell that he was being careful about it. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked, worry clear on his face. I don't think he even realised that he'd been asked a question. Knowing if I didn't mention it he would continue to ignore him, I poked his side a couple of times until he giggled and looked over at me, then I gestured at Yuri. "You're being talked to." He craned his head round even more and grinned. "Sorry, what did you say?"

Cassidy: Eventually I let go of her and stood up, wiping away the few relieved tears that had escaped. Now that we had found red and she was fine, we could focus on Max. "Come on then, we need to get you're wrist fixed." Taking his good hand I started leadinf him away from the wreckage and in the direction of where I thought the closest hospital was, making sure that red stayed close by.
(Sorry thats rubbish I need to go drop something off at work for my mum)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Max Anderson; All of this hand holding... He knew he shouldn't think much of it, mostly because of the situation they were still technically in, but he couldn't help his thoughts. It was a friendly gesture, at the most, but the contact... That's what was the best. Was this what it would feel like if they ever did begin dating? He sure hoped so... But what if the letter made her turn the other way? What if she found it creepy, or told him in the end that she didn't 'feel the same way'? He could imagine all of these different possible outcomes from her reading the letter, and he hoped that she would just forget about it among all of the chaos of the evening. Maybe he would say that he lost it, though that would be lying and his father would be disappointed in his cowardliness. He mentally shook off all of the thoughts, though, and he tried to focus on walking alongside Cassidy, as they arrived at the nearest hospital and briskly walked through the large parking lot.

if i poof, I fell asleep
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Yuri chuckled and shook his head, starting to pack up his stuff. 'Don't worry, buddy. Lesson's over, we'll pick up where we left off tomorrow.' He looked at me and said a quick, 'Get well soon, empress.' in a teasing voice before running off. I glared abd threw a pillow but it missed. "Jerk." I mumbled, but then I looked down at Toby and played with his hair a little. "I'm feeling a little bit better, but not much. I don't think I'm gonna be better for a long while so you've got to be careful around me, ok?" I leaned iti Hayden a little as I continued to play with Tobster's hair.

I frowned a little and nodded my head as I went to the fridge to get some beer for both of us. "Yeah, they're up there." I ansered, handing, Giselle her bottle before opening mine and taking a sip. "You took me to see them, actually, but that was, like, a year and a half ago, before we even knew you were pregnant with the twins." I shrugged a little and took another sip.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Or maybe put some ice on it to cool it down a lot?

Chloe: I smiled again, he was a really sweet guy. "Thanks." I said, "My dad taught me, I've been playing for years now." I told him with another smile, plus my eacher at school, but he was teaching me things I already knew, mostly anyway. I mean, I already knew how to read TAB, but he helped me with it, so yeah. I had help over time but I was mainly self taught.

Sorry I poofed, I heard my name coming from downstairs while listening to music o.O super hearing for my name! Anyway, I have to walk to the farm -_- So yeah.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Okies Scampi!

And I need to get ready for town so I'll be poofy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 pm

I'm back so I'll start writing replies in a minute.

Rae, can we skip the hospital bit, I'm rubbish at then, and go to when they get back to the mansion?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Gah! I'm being such a girl! I don't know what to wear! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 pm

I just realised something:

My t-shirt has a white horse on it
Taylor Swift has a song called White Horse
I wore this shirt when I saw her in Wembley Arena

... Woop woop for the subtle fandomness that even I didn't recognise! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Lmao! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Hayden: I wrapped an arm round her shoulders, hugging her from the side, whilst Toby turned back round and resumed hugging her, being even more careful then he was before. "Ok, you're going to be alright though, right?" I smiled a little, as I watched the two of them, trying to imagine a baby in there as well. How would Toby react to having a niece or nephew? Obviously we weren't going to tell him yet but it would be an interesting conversation. The only downside would be that it would open up a whole load of questions about where babies came from and how they were made, which I'd been lucky enough to not have to try and explain yet.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

And I've started my journey to the farm Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content