House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Firefly155
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:52 am

Mhm, sure Wolf-girl. You wanna start or shall I?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:53 am

Would you please? :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 am

I blushed at the compliments but then thought about Sam's question, shaking my head in answer. "Nothing in particular, not right now, anyway." I did want to experiment with kissing Sam's chest and collarbone, but that would scare him, and it would probably scare me too. "I know what you could try to improve though: your fear of me sitting on top of you and kissing you. That would be a good starting point."

"Mhmm. I might have to give it a try at some point, although if things go wrong, it could mean permanently burning blood to the pan or wahetever I used to cook it, which wouldn't be nice for the non blood drinkers." Shrugging slighty, I stoo up and walked over to Kodi, giving him a hug as I watched him cook. "What do you like to lut on your pancakes, Kodi-bear?" I asked my best and only friend curiously, wondering whether he was a sweet or savoury kind of guy.

My grin grew and I walked over to Ryan, kneeling down beside her and wrapping my arms around her waist. A gentle kissed was pressed against her cheek and then I looked down at Bentley. A part of me wondered what he thought of me, whether he even liked me, but I knew that I shouldn't being worrying over a baby's opinion on me. "How the shapeshifting thing." I asked Ryan with moderate curiosity as I tried making conversation that related to my love's son. "Is he still shapeshifting into other creatures a lot?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:10 am

Kodi should ask Kiara out on Valentines day :3 But he should make it a really special moment X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 am

Linz u wanna RP or is Joe coming over :p lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 am

Sam: "I suppose that would be the next place to start with any of this." Edging himself closer to the center of the bed and away from the edge, he slowly relaxed back into the blankets and moved his hands to hold her sides gently. "Take it easy, alright? Nothing too fancy or anything." Not until he got better at this, then they could move past just plain normal kissing. They could start kissing like they had in the cave, maybe. It wasn't so bad if he didn't think about it, just let it happen. Thinking about it brought memories and that's what scared him more or less. Not her.

Collin: After a shower and the quick process of dressing into some jeans and a tank top, he exited his room and headed downstairs. His hand ruffled his wet hair, shedding any water that still remained as he entered the media room. Perhaps he was brushing up on some college stuff, but it wasn't by choice. He had to get it done or he'd be in trouble so there wasn't any question in the matter. Walking to the radio, he set it onto his favorite radio station and headed to the shelf containing his books. Once he grabbed them, he headed to the couch and sat down. Maybe college was a bit too much for him, but New York had shown him that with collee degrees true excellence was succeeded and that's what he wanted. To have some sof of meaning in his life beyond being just another Newlin.

Nah, not today. He's got some wrestling practice gig thing or whatever. I can rp Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 am

*eyes widen* OH NO!!! ..what? Your wedding! its on valentines day! DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 am

And that's..bad britt?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:27 am

I'll reply in the morning. I'm falling asleep! Goodnight all!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:34 am

Night wolfie!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:42 am

Night wolfie Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:45 am

it is bad!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 am

Can you change the date?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 am

No. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Oh ok..
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 pm

literally slept from the time i posted that post to about 5:45... i thought i slept through the night and woke up in the morning. lol. i was flipping out.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 pm

mandie anderson; She raised an eyebrow and listened to his rambling, nodding every so often, as if she were a psychiatrist. "Don't worry, Henry. Not to sound conceited or anything, but the beauty of my thought process is that if I didn't witness it, then I have no reason to judge you. Nadine can say how bad of a person you are, and how you almost killed your brother. I mean, sure, thats pretty horrid, but I'm in no position to judge you. I personally think you just lost yourself along the way for a bit, but you're finding it again. And some people don't like who they are. When that happens, you just have to re-examine your life and change the things you don't like. It may be easier said that done, but it's not impossible." She reached over and ran a thumb over his cheek, smiling slightly as she looked into his eyes, "And for the record, I happen to like who you are. I don't see why you would want to change, but I can't control what you do."

zack wilson; Sleeping.

Sorry, Abby. ^_^ She's not my girlyfriend, and we're still friends... Right?

Trent Alcatraz-Anderson;

suzie sylvester; Logan's offer made her smile, and she brought up her knees so she could lean Linette against them. She kept her hands around Linette's waist, so she didn't fall off, and she turned her head to press a kiss to Logan's lips. "Thanks, Logan. That's a sweet offer." Her head fell on Logan's shoulder, and she watched Linette as she snuggled into Suzie's legs and rubbed her eyes with the backs of her hands. "Mmm, looks like someone's sleepy." (Whose room are they in again? lol, i forgot...)

charlie mcleary; This had to have been worse than his girlfriend dying. He didn't feel guilt or blame for what had happened to his mother, but he couldn't help but think that she was distracted by him. The hospital had to have called his parents by now, saying that he had escaped and they weren't sure where he was. His mom had to have been so disappointed. She died thinking that he was a coward. He couldn't handle that. He didn't have her to get through this anymore. He couldn't even go to her funeral. His father would surely scold him and send his back off to the psych ward. What no one understood was that he didn't belong there. Though, it seemed as if he didn't belong anywhere. At least, thats whats he felt. He knew that Chloe wouldn't notice if he didn't go to his room, so he roamed off into different parts of the mansion, just kind of aimlessly exploring, trying to rid his mind of his blurred depressed thoughts, though he had very little success.

bailey bang;

max anderson; He looked up at his forehead as if he could see his hair, and he shrugged. "Meh, I think it's a little too punk rock for my liking. If it was more swooshy, then it would look better." Chuckling as he thought of something else, he jokingly put a light hand on her shoulder and looked deeply into her wonderfully gorgeous eyes, "The real important question though, is if you think it looks good." He expected her to say it looked horrible. At least, he hoped she would say it looked horrid so that he could put it back to how it had been at first, before they started to mess with it. "If you're making my hair like this, i get to make yours like this." He took a couple of pieces of her deep brown hair and tied them in loose knots. it didn't exactly work, and the hair fell out immediately, but he chuckled and shrugged. "It was a good concept. Execution was a bit sloppy though."

nadine anderson; "Hmm." She said in a sort of laughter tone, pressing her lips together as she turned her head to face his. "You know, that's just another thing about you. You do these little things, such as kiss my jaw, and it makes me go crazy inside. I get these butterflies like I'm twelve years old and the boy I had a crush on just told me he 'liked' me. Though, I suppose it would feel like that... I never really experienced another boy liking me in school..." In fact, Brady was not only her first boyfriend, but the first to express his feelings for her, and everything else along those lines. First kiss, first everything. She actually liked that though. She had all of her first times with someone that she loved, and she would spend the rest of her life with him. Mandie said that it was rare, now-a-days, that this was even happening. Nadine and Brady getting married, that is. They were like high school sweethearts. Inseparable.

giselle caldwell; She let out an airy laugh at the 'sexy mum' comment, and pressed a kiss to his lips, "I try, I really do." She paused to take a small sip from the bottle, and then asked, "So, how was the wedding? Terribly long like all weddings? I hope the kids weren't terrible..." All questions, and it felt as if she was interviewing him. She wanted to know though, since Jeremy's sister had been so kind as to happily decline inviting her to the wedding. She understood though. Bex didn't like her, and why would you want one of your enemies at an event that would change your life? She could only hope that someday they could actually get along... Because Giselle thought that it would be only fair (if her and Jeremy ever did get married) that they invited Bex and Tyler. After all, Bex meant a lot to Jer, and Tyler meant a lot to her. And yet, Jer meant a lot to Bex, and she disregarded the fact that Giselle meant a lot to Jer. Giselle didn't think much else about it, and she just settled with feeling happy for Jeremy's sister.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:53 pm

"Nothing too fancy, I promise." I replied with a smile as Sam leaned back onto the bed. I smiled slightly, then put my hands down on the bed for support before slowly, carefully, lowering myself down. As our lips met, my smile widened slightly, but unfortunately I knew that the kiss couldn't last too long before my fiance panicked, so I quickly pulled away and sat back up. "There, all done."

((I think they were in Suzie's room.))
"Mhmm, it looks like it's bedtime for a certain someone. Oh, and you're welcome Suzie." I kissed Suzie's head and snuggled into her slightly before reaching out and stroking Linette's face with the back of my index finger. "Maybe tomorrow you can, like, start teaching me how to look after her, huh? I'll do everything except diaper changing unless you reeaaally desperately need me to do it."

"The kids were fine, actually, I think Abby was too busy dancing to get p***y." I answered with a chuckle. "As for the wedding itself, it was... Tolerable. I was just glad to see my sister so happy." It kinda sucked though because during the wedding, I found myself thinking 'This could've been me. I could've been one really happy guy getting married but both of my chances at happieness were f***ed up.' so it was kinda depressing. I wpuldn't tell Giselle that though, and even thinking about it was depressing so I decided to change subject by snatching the beer bottle off of Giselle. "Now, little missy, explain this. I thought angels were meant to be good and not drink and not dress sexily and stuff like that, which means you're in big trouble." I teased with a smirk.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh boy I forgot about that wedding... Mission for when I get home : Plan Christina's and Blade's wedding even though its gonna fail *shrug* then do science homework.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Ok Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Anyway, morning Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Good morning! Very Happy Good morning X3 Someone's happy because she's officially pregnant with Robyn XD Mhmm! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Grr snow again -_- luckily this bus has a heater,0 but only has one! -_- stupid bus! And listening to Good Morning Sunshine won't make it go away XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:49 pm

More snow? We have no snow! DX And we have a chemostry test in about sn hour's time! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm sick of snow -_- and good luck!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down