House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Firefly155
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 am

Sam seemed slightly nervous so I gave him a reassuring smile and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, I wont do anything you don't want me to." I told him before delicately resting a hand on his bare chest. I hesitated slightly before running my hand down to his torso, running my fingers lightly across his six-pack. I was rather curious about the dips in his stomach and the firmness of his stomach muscles, so my eyes were fixated on what I was doing.

((Poor Rae DX))

I laughed a little, then sat up and looked around. rose petals. They were beautiful. A huge smile spread across my face and I pulled Tyler down onto the bed with me, kissing him passionately. "I love you, Tyler Stevenson." I grinned kissing him yet again. "Now please help me me out of my dress." I couldn't help but smirk like crazy, but I also had nervous butterflies, because I was wearing to new semi-sexy, lacy underwear and I was worried Tyler wouldn't like it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 am

im glad he lovies you ;_;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:38 am

Scampi1998 wrote:Candi: I smiled at the sound of his voice and when he came into my sights, I giggled a little at the messiness of his hair, it was a good messy though! I ate another spoonful of cereal before I spoke. "Yeah, I slept great!". Itold him with a grin. "Did you?" I asked him, mainly in return, but my voice carried a bit of concern in it, he might not have slept well...

Hmm... So Callum lives down there somewhere? *Facepalm* Don't stalk him! I wasn't! ^_^ I was on the bus and saw him walking from a street!

Can you reply to that at some point linz Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 am

Tyler: I kissed her back, them smirked, "With pleasure!" I said before undressing her, shocked by what I saw*n but it was a good shock, she looked so hot, I smirked again fore taking my tie off and unbuttoning my shirt, tossing it away and kissing her again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 am

Hee hee! Tyler looked so hot without a shirt. I smirked and ran my hands up and down Tyler's chest before tangling my hands in his hair. I made out with Tyler a little and then pulled back. It was the honeymoon so fading was expected but it was much more than fading, so I wanted to double check. "Uhhh, are you ok with, like, us having another child. I know you already said you were ok with it, but I just want to double check." Blushing slightly I looked down.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 am

Of course Scamps

Ross: "Sleep, that's a foreign topic to me dear." Sitting ontop of the counter, he undid the cap to his water and yawned before taking a drink. "I slept of course, but not very long." He set his bottle down and smiled at her, using one of his hands to adjust his hair. "I'm glad you slept well, but I dont think you need anymore beauty sleep or I'll have to fight off my competitors."

Sam: At the touch of her hands on his stomach, his breathing hitched but he didn't want her to stop. It wasn't harming him in anyway, and he knew she had the best intentions anyway so it shouldn't bother him. Tilting his head backwards, he closed his eyes and began rubbing her back gently with his hands. If confidence meant more of this, he wouldn't mind so much. She didn't just want thing from him, like everyone else he had ever gotten this far with. She wanted more from him. Things he could and couldn't give her. For now though, he'd let her indulge in this experimenting hat she wanted to act upon.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 am

Tyler: I tilted her face up slightly, "Of course I'm fine with it." I said, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips, then started to make out with her again. After a bit of making out, we faded.

Bedtime! Night guys!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:06 am

Night scampi!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 am

Hello :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:10 am

Candi: It took a moment for what he said to sink in, for me to know what he meant, and when I did realise what he meant, I blushed a bit. Pushing it aside though, I smiled a littlw. "Am I going to have to sing you to sleep?" I asked with a small smile, I wouldn't mind that, actually. It's a nice feeling to be sung to sleep, Marco sang me to sleep when I had nightmares and couldn't sleep and I have often crawled in next to him in the middle of the night.

Please reply so I can reeply in the morning, now I'm off to bed Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:14 am

And so Robyn is concieved! XD Goodnight Scampi!

I flinched as Sam's breathing hitched, but apart fron that, continued my motions with ease. I wasn't exactly sure how he felt about this, but he seemed relaxed and the circles he rubbed into my back strengthened my theory, so I kept gliding my fingers across his chest. Once I had decided that I had had enough of my experimentation, I slid my hands up his chest one final time, linked them around my fiance's neck, and gave him a light kiss. "Ok, I'm done." I smiled, caressing Sammy's cheek gently. "It might sound strange, but I think your torso fascinates me. The muscles are very... Sturdy. It's strange, but kinda of nice, in a way."

And hi Wolfgirl! Wanna rp too? X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 am

Uh, sure. But I'm gonna be slow. Gots lots of homework :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 am

Ok. New day? I'll start, I just need to know where Ryan and/or Kodi are and I'll type something up based on that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:22 am

Ryan- Upstairs playing with Bentley in her room
Kodi- in the kitchen making something random... idk... pancakes for dinner. xDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 am

HOLA INVISABLE PEOPLE LOL
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 am

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 am

Hope was in the midst of taking a nap, having had her dinner a little earlier than usual, while Kiara was spending time with that Kodi boy, leaving me alone with nothing to do. Well, not entirely alone. A certain beautiful came to mind which made me smile. I headed down the stairs to her room and knocked lightly before deciding to peek in. What I saw was by far the most adorable sight I had seen, besides ny daughters when they were born, of course. "I apologise for interrupting playtime, but I was wondering if I could join, I asked, taking a step to walk in and close the door behind me. "I'm rather lonely right now and wouldn't mind some company.

It seemed very weird for me to be sat there, drinking from a bag of blood as I watched Kodi make pancakes for his own dinner. I don't know, mayhe it was just the fact that he was doing a normal, human thing and I was just here, doing a completely inhuman, 'freaky' thing. I drank the blood slowly as my eyes focused on the pancake and then an idea came into my mind. "If you can make sugar into a syrup-like caramel substance, can you do the same with blood? Turn it into a syrup-like substance?" I asked a-loud as I speculated it. "It sounds like it would make human stuff taste a whole lot nicer."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:42 am

Lol, Vamp. Wanna rp Eric y Aya?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:44 am

Which reminds me, you have to pick rooms for your characters on the 'Mansion Layout' thing. I recommend, for my personal selfish 'Typical Joe attitude' purposes that you don't put your characters on the same floor as Joe. It's kind of part of his personality to pick a room that's really far away from others so having someone next door or something would be like... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 am

I think i made ayame's room on the fourth floor, let me check.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 am

Ok, yeah she is. Thats my only charrie at the moment, untill I make more xp
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 am

Sam: "Sturdy? That's an unusual compliment but I think I understand what you mean. Thanks, even though I never really did anything to gain them. Just good genetics I suppose. Just the same way that you've got such amazingly red hair and beautiful green eyes." He shrugged and wrapped his arms tightly around her, heaving a sigh as he did so. "Nothing else you want to experiment with? It's best to get it all finished at one time so perhaps I can work on it a bit more later according to what you like."

Ross: "Singing to me would help, but I doubt you'd be able to just sing to me without having to snuggle. I'm quite the teddy bear, if you didn't know." Gettin off the counter, he walked to where she was and pressed a kiss to her cheek as his arms slid around her from behind. "I'll bet your quite a good snuggle buddy too Candi cane. If not, there's always free lessons with me."

Poofed for a minute, sorry. Yello to all whom I see got on in my absence Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 am

Actually I was talking to Wolfgirl but... Okies ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 am

Heya Vamp :3 And Heyy Britt Smile And Hey Linz! Very Happy New day for Collin and Finn?? If you want to rp that is.. Razz

He couldn't help but laugh and cough at the same time as he was pouring the pancake mix into the pan, and Kiara spoke. He looked back at her for a moment and smiled. "I'm sure you could." He said, slowly getting used to that Kiara was a vampire and didn't like human food. Although Kodi wasn't human himself, he enjoyed the taste of the food over the slop he once had in the underworld.

Playing with Bentley on the floor in her bedroom, she looked up at the door when a knock came upon it. She smiled as she saw Joe entering the room. "Don't be sorry." She said with a smile. "Please, come in. Join us." She said with a smile. And Bentley looked back at Joe with a big smile on his face.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:51 am

Oh ok! ^^""" i still need to make mkre charries but i don't have the time/patience/imagination to atm
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next