House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 am

I might age up my kids tomorrow... Yeah, we can just skip out on christmas now XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 am

XD

i gotta do some charrie cleanup
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 am

Okies!

Brb, low battery.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 am

Hola amazing people Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 am

Hi linz! Brb! ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:29 am

hai linz! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:33 am

Here, let's explain something. *pulls Abby into her lap and sighs, because she honestly couldn't remember anything that happened between them* Love isn't based on what your hair color is, or what clothes you wear, or even what music or movies you like. It's based on personality. How well the two get along. What you like about the person on the inside. The little things. Maybe its something they do that you love, or the way they act when something embarrassing happens. Whatever it may be, you fall in love with those little things, and then you discover more and more of those little things. And eventually it all adds up to love. Looks, and money, and stuff... they're just bonuses.

She basically just got that all out of her relationship with Dane, so i wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't very right. XD

You really think so? :') Thanks, Bex! You're actually a really nice girl! Sorry about what my brother did to your friend, Dayna.. I know I stopped talking to him for a while after that... I can't stand cheaters. Or people who do that to girls. *rolls eyes* A lot of things bug me, but i wont get into that.

trent alcatraz;

"My name is Trent!" He said with a childish grin. He grabbed a blanket of his own, since he had gotten a bit chilly from giving away his sweatshirt. "Are you gonna live here? You have a suitcase, and it looks like you walked a lot to get here. I don't have any friends who are my age. Well, except for my friends that are twins, but i dont get to see them a lot. but, maybe if you stay here, we can be friends! the kids at school arent very fun, and they dont like talking to me, but dont tell my mommy. i dont want her to know."

hi linz!
*looks away from bex and grins* Where is Henry? Where's Henry?! I wanna see hiiiiiiiiim! D:
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 am

And I'm bad. For some time lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:39 am

Rose smiled at his name "Thats a nice name" she sat up, still in the blanket and shirt. She giggled as he kept talking on, she thought it was cute, sometimes she was a chatter box too! "Yes, Im going to live here. I left the orfanage (her way of saying it) to come here. The girl that took care of us was so mean! I had been there since I was a little girl, like.. 4 I think.. but I know I want to become really good friends with you!" she smiled "We would be the best of friends, wont we?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 am

Hey wolfie, can we start up this conversation with Giselle and Jeremy sometime soon? XD then Nadine can do whatever she does (plan the wedding or something) and then yeah. Everything will be okay. XD

Trent Alcatraz;

He giggled and nodded, sitting cross-legged on the floor. "Yeah. I know how you feel. I don't have a daddy either. I have a mommy though and she's really nice. And she has a friend who's like my replacement daddy. He's really nice too." He stared at the fire, watching it burn. He always found fires fascinating. Heck, he found everything fascinating!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 am

*Mutters.* That's a load of bulls***. That doesn't make sense! Because you and daddy loved each other lots and lots and then you changed your hair and you didn't love each other anymore! It's the hair's fault! *Starts getting annoyed with the conversation.* Ok, now that your mother's done spouting lies that're only true in fairytales, lets get to the truth: It's never about personality, personality's the bonus. The first thing you notice when you meet someone is their looks and that's what gets you to want to be with them more. It's ok if they've got a good personality, but what really matters is how pretty they are, and no matter kind and sweet a guy can be, the girl will always leave him for the more handsome one! *Takes a deep breath, realising he's beginning to shout. He's still trying not to make Abby hate Giselle by saying that she left him, rather than cheated on him.* It's just the way things go in the real world. Looks are everything, personality is nothing. O.O O-Ok daddy... *Shuffles off of Giselle's lap and starts moving further away from her parents, the angry daddy, and the mommy who left daddy because she thought someone else was prettier.*

You're welcome Mandie ^_^ *Giggles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 am

Sure, we can do it now if you want. I just need to drink my tea before it gets cold XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:52 am

Rose giggled "Well I would love to meet your mommy sometime. I kinda dont have my mommy and daddy anymore." she followed his gaze to the fire, watching it flicker "It was sad how they were taken from me.." she sighed "Dont worry about it" she covered it with a smile "At least I have you for a friend now, isnt that good?" she nudged him alittle and giggled, she ment nothing by it. She was just glad to be happy again.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:54 am

Hmm...someplace around here Mandie. Probably off keeping Collin in line now. Ah, but we're back now. *shoves Henry forward* He's rather boring now, you can have him. You only say that because I refuse to watch you drown your troubles in alcohol. *turns his attention to Mandie* First time I've been requested in a while *smirks and rubs the back of his neck*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 am

linz want me to repost?

also, wanna do Alice and Beau? ;3 im addiced to them XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:00 am

where is gavin!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 am

*rubs her forehead and gets up, grabbing Jeremy's forearm as hard as she can to keep him in the room.* Hold on, Abby, me and your dad need to have a grown-up conversation. Go find your brother and ask him what he would like for dinner. I'll make you guys something special, okay? I'll come in and ask you guys once I'm done. *glares at jeremy*

thats fine, finish your tea, we can start it after this little ooc argument. XD

trent alcatraz;

He nodded and smiled, "Yeah! And maybe you can come to school with me, and then all the other kids won't be mean to me, because I'll have friends!"

writer's block. DX

*grins and runs over to henry, hugging his neck tight* I miss hanging out with you! Of course I had to request you!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:03 am

Y'know. I was talking to him on friday and was like 'It's weird, Britt hasn't asked where you were in quite a while.' and now you've ruined it XD He said he'd come back on in the new year Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:07 am

K... *Runs out quickly.* *Glares back at Giselle and waits until Abby's gone.* I'm sorry for scaring Abby, but I'm not sorry for what I said, Giselle, because if any of the s*** you told our daughter about love being all about personality was true, we'd still be together, heck, we'd be married! So I apologise for shouting, but I don't apologise for correcting your lies. I drank my tea within seconds, I feel a bit ill now XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:08 am

Rose nodded "That sounds like a good idea Trent. Would we be in the same class together?" she didnt want to be seprate from her best friend. She looked back at the fire with a Ywan, but she ignored it and wanted to keep hanging around with Trent. She only had him now to take care of her..

XD i was meaning to tell u the other day but it ran outta my head XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:09 am

Lol XD And Zack and Abby goes to school with Trent too, so he has some friends, they're just in the year below him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:15 am

Aaran: "I think smiling uncontrollably is a good thing. I've neve heard of it beiƄ anything else." He chugged down the rest of his beer and stood, taking her hand in his own. "Let's dance, shall we?" Without waiting for her to answer, he walked with her to the dance floor and stopped when he reached and empty space. Pulling her into his chest, he wrapped one arm around her waist and smirked. Dancing hadnt really been popular with him as of late, but with Alice things might just change.

Ah, I see. Well, for the record, I've missed hanging of with you as well. Trent too of course, but that's different. *smiles and wraps his arms around her waist*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:24 am

Alice nodded "Yeah?" she giggled and took another sip of her drink before being dragged to the dance floor. She laughed as he pulled her to his chest "I believe you dont know what grinding is, am I right?" she started to dance alittle in his arms. Aaran might have not known what Grinding was. maybe he did? Who knows what he knows from... years ago
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:26 am

Look, I can fully understand any anger you have towards me and whatever I did to ruin our engagement. But there's no need to hold it over my head forever and ever! I don't know what else I can do to let you forget about it! What do you want me to do, Jeremy? Go back in time and make sure that it doesn't happen? I can't do that, Jeremy. I don't know what you want me to do. i don't remember anything that happened between us, so maybe you could just act like me and pretend it never happened. Maybe then you won't bring up my mistakes in front of our daughter.

Yeah, but still. DX poor Trenty. lol
*presses a kiss to his lips and smiles* Do you know when Nadine and Brady's wedding is supposed to be? It seems like it should be coming up soon...

trent alcatraz;

"Umm, i dont know, hopefully! Then the kids in my class will be wrong! I am not a lonely little nerd!" He noticed when she yawned, and he stood up from the floor, the blanket still around him. "Hey, do you want a place to sleep? A room, i mean... there's no more on my floor, but maybe on some other floors! there's a lot of rooms in this place. it's really big!"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 am

Rose had always had a fear of sleeping alone, she always shared a bed with one of her orphan friends. They were girls of course. "would you let me share a room with you? I'll sleep on the floor if I have to... as long as im near you, I feel safe. I never slept alone.. And I still wont.. im too scared." she held onto the blanket and stood too "Too many nightmares.. to many... past picture things.." blood was everywhere, and she was the only one to live..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next