House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 am

For a couple hours... *Sighs and shakes her head.* Just forget it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:32 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"She's fine, her older sister Kiara demanded her today, so I have a free day. I bought her one of those toys which help babies to walk and we tried using that today. It seemed to go well, Hope will be able to walk soon." I smiled and turned my gaze upwards, a slight blush creeping across my face as I spotted the mistletoe. Oh boy, what should I do? It was tradition to kiss under the mistletoe, right? So I had to. Biting my lip from nervousness, I looked to Ryan and leaned in, lightly brushing my lips against hers. Shivers travelled down my spine and I quickly pulled away, blushing further. My lips Tingled slightly and my gaze travelled to my lap. I had enjoyed that, but I shouldn't, nothing good would come of me falling in love again.

I laughed a little, secretly thinking, 'Maybe I do.' before grabbing hold of the sleeve of Kodi's jacket - I didn't want to grab his hands in case I accidentally sent a thought or two to him. At the mention of Dylan, I frowned, remembering why I had come here in the first place. "I'm really sorry about the other night, Kodi. I didn't realize Dylan was ever goig to come back, let alone track me down and suddenly want to spend time with me, even though I was busy with a friend."

As soon as his lips touched hers, she wanted him closer. She quickly pulled his head up gently as he looked at his lap. She kissed him, back this time, since the first was a surprise to her. She gently pulled back, knowing she did a wrong thing, and looked at her lap.

Kodi smiled, and followed her, he knew now to keep up at her side, otherwise she would be dragging him again. He chuckled and smiled. "Don't worry about it." He smiled again. "It was my fault for flirting with you even though I didn't know you." He laughed again, and smiled. Thinking, 'you're just too beautiful not to compliment.' . He smiled, still holding on to Hope.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:34 am

:p im boreds
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:45 am

Now that I'm officially finished adjusting characters, sure. One thig though, I need two colors to use for Liam and Dawson. Anyone got ideas?

Aaran: By the time night came along, he had already gotten rather excited. Of course, a day with so many confusing things occurring just made getting out a lot better. He got out of the shower with a towel around his waist, as his hand used a smaller towel to dry off his hair. His gaze traveled across the room to where he last saw Alice, laying on the bed where he left her, and he smiled at the sight. He grabbed a pair of black dress pants from his clothes and slipped them on, leaving the shirt to her opinion. Grabbing a dark blue button up in one hand and a grey one in the other, he held them up. "Which one beautiful?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 am

She just kissed me back! That wasn't a part of the tradition! Now I was torn. Take the risk of being broken hearted again, which could lead to commiting suicide sooner than planned, leaving Kiara and Hope to fend for themselves, or risk missing out on something amazing? I bit my lip as I thought about it and then frowned. "Perhaps there are some things you should know about me, Ryan. I have a few screws loose, I suppose you can say. I'm not entirely mentally stable, in fact, I'm so broken that if another relationship doesn't work out for me, I will sink into a depression so deep that there's a high chance that I'll commit suicide." I didn't mention that I had chosen suicide to be my fate anyway, I just wanted to explain why I couldn't go through with this unless she never left me or broke my heart.

"No, it's not your fault." I told Kodi, hearing Snowball's footsteps follow behind us. "I feel like it's Dylan's fault. I mean... He left, and I thought he had left for good, and just as I start thinking 'Maybe I should declare myself single again', he just suddenly shows up out of no where. I don't even think he realizes how much it upset me - probably because I'm trying not to show it - and I'm trying to act like everythings ok now, but I can't stop thinking 'He's gonna leave again in a couple months, he's just like mom.'" There was anger seeping into my voice during that last sentence so I took a deep breath to calm myself. Geez, I didn't even need to not touch Kodi, I just said anything to him, like I opened up to him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:01 am

hmmm... a red-orange type color for one?

Alice had taken a shower before Aaran, she came out anf let him get in. As he showered, she blowdried her hair and brushed it till there was no knots in sight or felt. She then put on a nice dress she could move in and a jacket that was short, like a jean jacket. Once she finished up she walked to the bed and layed down again, waiting for Aaran to come out. Once he had, she sat up and smiled, oh how she loved his pack, also his mucles too.. Never as Alice been hooked to a man like him. It felt good to stick with one. "Ah, hm.. I like the Dark Blue one." she got up and stood "Do you like the jean jacket with this dress?"

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 M216581434
Dress ^

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Motel-dress-denim-jacket-h-m-jacket-black-booties-no-brand-heels_400
The jacket ONLY but like... its a short one that is cut to under the chest. and its alittle darker

they were doing out to eat then.. a club, right?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:03 am

Hello. :3
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:03 am

I'm getting more and more annoyed with this whole boy problem....-.-
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 am

hai rae

and vampire.. just bear with it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:06 am

Hey rae
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:07 am

It's hard to cause this all happened cause I had to do something in my life and I couldn't come on
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 am

well people move on, like tony, mort, jinxy,lilj etc. We had to make our charries move on.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 am

Hi Rae.

And every girl goes through boy problems when they reach their teenage years so deal with it. Besides, I choose who dates who not just on personality matches and looks but the actual rper themself and, right now, you're just p***ing me off, so I'm becoming more and more inclined to make Kiara date Kodi instead. I'm sorry, it had to be said.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:11 am

._.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 am

Well I can't RP Dylan really cause she's with Kodi
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:13 am

You can, he can make friends with people! It's not as if real people just stick to hanging out with their other half and no one else!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:13 am

Hey Cassidy. Very Happy
my god, max. Obsessed much? XD
No, I have friends! Where are you friends?!
i have a boyfriend! I don't need friends! Do you have one, max?
no, because I am a straight male who prefers women over men, thank you very much.
oh, yeah... Right. Well, you don't have a girlfriend!
no, but at least I have friends!
can you guys stop. -_- por favor.
Seriously...

This is me not getting involved. Very Happy
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:15 am

Ok fine I get it -_-
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:16 am

*Sigh*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:18 am

Ok then, now we can chill. Sorry Britt, I caused that arguement, I just felt like I keep quiet too often and something needed to be said. *Huggles Britt.* Please forgive me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 am

Hi Max O...k, uh anyone wanna rp?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 am

*Comes out from hiding under thte table* Good, the arguing is ove3r. Me no like arguments :'( And I'm agreeing with Mandie, Max. You're obsessed. And britt, if you wanta character to be with Jay, you can choose one or I can make one for you? Anyway, reposts? Whoever you wanna rp, but bo more than 4.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:22 am

*huggles* its ok, did you overcome ur fear of sticking up? XD

ill rp with you scampi and I already have christina and cloe with you! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:23 am

Ryan looked at him. She was still in shock that she kissed him back in the first place. He had no idea that she was just like him. She had been though the rape, through the heart break, and through almost losing her son. She was just like him, but she never told anyone about her past. She looked at Joe, in his eyes, and only hoped that he saw the pain in her eyes. The same look he had in his eyes when they first met, and he told Ryan that Hope's mother wasn't in the picture anymore. Just like Bentley's dad. Just like her parents. She couldn't speak.

Kodi heard the pain in her voice. He shifted Hope to his other hip, to put and arm around Kiara. She was too sweet to have to go through something like that. Having to go through seeing her mother, getting excited, and then having to watch her leave again. He sighed, and gently rubbed her back with his hand. He was happy that Kiara could open up to him like that though. "But it's my fault for picking a fight with the kid." He said, trying to make her feel better. "Things got bad in his world, and he had to leave you to protect you. He came back, and I'm sure, by the look in his eye, that he's not leaving any time soon." He said, continuing to rub her back.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 am

Yeah well I have like 8 characters with wolfie XD And Cloe and Shadow aren't technically a couple againyet... Repost?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next