House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Well... That was the weirdest kiss in the world. And kinda gross since we had food in our mouths, but I decided not to say anything. At least we didn't do an open-mouthed kiss with food in our mouths! Yuck! Anyway, I nodded my head as I chewed on the pancake and nodded my head. Once I had swallowed, I answered verbally. "Yeah, it's actually pretty good." I replied, a smile spreading across my face. "Not as good as my pancakes, of course, but no one can make better pancakes than me."

"It's ok, it's not like I'm gonna go around tell tell anyone else your personal stuff or Mandie's personal stuff or whatever. I have no one to tell even if I wanted to anyways." I shrugged a little as my gaze turned to Abby who was playing bumper cars on her tricycle, purposely bumping into things, which wasn't going to end well. "Maybe Abby will get better as she grows older. I hope so, at least." She always behaved for Jenna and Giselle, but not for me. Maybe I was just a bad parent or something...

Mhmm, but I was thinking that we'd age them up after new years day so that we start a new day and the kids can go to school and stuff. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Mmkay. Sounds good to me! Then Zack can better voice his opinion on Jenna. XD he really doesn't like her deep down inside... Lol.
why wouldn't he? I assume she's a nice girl...
Mmm, maybe because he knew you didn't like her before you got in that accident? -_- come on.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 pm

That would get Jeremy annoyed. And possibly upset. And possibly angry. Hmmm, interesting.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Hmm, drama creator. (:<
oh dear. :S
Hehe.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Muwahahaha >:3

I only had 5hrs 30mins of sleep last night. I should go back to sleep again. But I can't, it's too hot in my room! DX

When's Suzie gonna give birth?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Uhhhm, I really don't know. When should she? Because I honestly don't even remember when she got pregnant, and I don't know how far along she should be. Idk! DX

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm

I don't know either! XD I think she got pregnant around June/July-ish but I'm not sure which means that if we go with the 9 month thing, it'd be March/April, but we don't have to go through with the 9 month thing, especially since, with the amount of breaks from rping we've had, we could say that more time passed then it actually did, or we could skip a month or two or something. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Now that I think about it, I think it was much later than June/July, but oh well XD

No no, I was right on August 13th Suzie said that she'd been pregnant for 5 weeks, so yeah, early July. That puts her at about 5 months now, in theory.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 pm

*Yawn* So tired DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Sames. I haven't managed to go back to sleep so I've just been looking up pregnancy stuff so I know what Suzie's going through and what Bex is goig to go through and what Lilly had done to her while in hospital and stuff. Now I just feel bleh! Five and a half hours sleep = feeling ill.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Poor wolfie! I finally fell asleep at probably 4, because I couldn't sleep so I just played on games for a bit, then thalf three I started to get sleepy, but I was just laid there for ages so... Yeah, probably about 6-7 hours sleep.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Yipes :/

Anyway brb, our fence has broken, so I need to help dad pick it up.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." I answered as I stood up. "My neck just hurts a little, that's all." It woke me up though, and I quickly spotted my shirt and slipped it on, spreading out my wings so that they poked through the holes of my shirt before folding them against my bacl - gosh, I was such a freakshow nowadays! Ruffling my hair, I turned to Nathalie and smiled a little. "Ok, lets go and get your present."

Haha! She called me Captain Strife! It sounded so amazing when Sierra said it! Beaming a huge grin, I followed my girlfriend downstairs into the living room where the tree was and sat down by it, pulling Sierra into my lap before losing confidence in my actions and blushing bright red. I couldn't do muc about it though so I just took the present from the bag and smiled a little. "Wow, you really have a talent for carving wood! Thank you, Sierra, it's really pretty."

"Ok, good." I smiled, my tail wagging like crazy, and kissed Kyle gently. Remember last year when we shared a candy cane together, like Lady and the Tramp but with a candy cane? That was fun! I think we should do it again, don't you?"

"Yes, I'm telling you never to change your deodrant because I love it when you smell like chocolate." I meant it seriously, but hearing the words being spoken, I realised how weird it sounded and bursted into laughter. "Anyway, time to get up. We should go and see if the kids are awake, then we can talk wedding stuff... If you want to, that is." Shrugging a little, I stood up and set Kit on the floor so that Tyler could get up and get dressed. "Should I just put the Lynx chocolate back under the bed for now? I can't really think of anywhere else 25 cans of deodrant can go right now.

Cody also got up and followed his brother, the shock in TJ's eyes causing Cody to worry that this might be a bad thing, that the presents weren't meant to be there. When TJ came to a stop, Cody hugged his leg and looked up at him. "Why are there presents here, TJ?" He asked in a small nervous voice. "Are they meant to be here?"

Listening to Ryan's words almost brought me to tears but I just shook my head, disagreeing with them. "That's a beautiful saying, Ryan, but it's not entirely true. It implies that I, too, am pretty, which is a mistake." my fingers reached up to trace the scar on my left cheek and tears started blurring my vision as I thought about how I got the scar, as well as the one on my chest, and what Lucy said in the hospital after recieving those scars. Quickly wiping away tears, I added, "If there was a way to rid you of your pain, I would, but I don't know how to do it - if I did, I wouldn't be such a broken man right now. Perhaos, however, we can search for a way to eradicate the pain together."

Good, Kodi understood that I wanted to forget we talked about it. My gaze wandered to Hope, who was looking at us with her big brown eyes which were wide with confusion, and maybe even fear because of our angry voices. I offered her a smile, then tried joking around to smooth things over. "You really like holding my little sister, don't you, Kodi? Don't get too attached though, she's mine, all mine! Muwhahaha!"

"I promised your brother that I would. We were meant to do yoga last night but I was too tired so I promised that I'd do yoga tonight instead. Tomorrow will be back to normal, I swear." We found the room the meeting was meant to be in and I popped my head in, grinning and mentally breathing a sigh of relief when I spotted everyone there. I slipped into Wutaian then, which Toby would understand since he was wearing the charmed necklace that Hayden had made him. "Hi everyone!" I walked inside and took my seat at the head of the table, setting Toby down in my lap. Some people looked at me with wide, worried eyes, others looked at my as if they were wondering what the heck I was doing. For a moment there was silence, then one old man spoke up. 'Lady Yuffie, there's a child on your lap.' "Really? I had no idea!" I rolled my eyes before adding, "Toby wanted to see what I did when I was busy ruling a country so I decided to bring him." 'But your highness, this meeting is about the rebel uprising and the potential war. Are you sure a child should be here?' "Don't worry, Toby wont freak out or anything. Hayden would if he realised how many people were out to get me though!" Hayden! F***! what if Toby told him about what happened during his day with me? My eyes widening with worry, I looked down at Toby. "Don't tell Hayden about anything that's said in this meeting, ok? What happens in this room stays in this room, ok?" I spoke in English so that Toby was super clear about what I was saying. If Hayden found out about any of this, he'd explode and going into super protective mode.

I smirked a little and shook my head. "It's never too early for tequila in my opinion, Sammi." I chuckled before jumping as I saw a black thing moving in Sammi's room. Upon further inspection, I realised it was a kitten. "Oh cool, you have a cat!" I grinned and crouched down, calling, "Here kitty kitty." to the little thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 pm

I know the feeling of a broken fence :/ Anyway, take as long as you like, it could take me some time to reply to all these XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Dad doesn't gove very clear instructions -_- We'd only moved one of the pannels and he keeps messing around with the other and wont listen to my plan!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Dads are stupid! Anyway, hasn't Jason already met Yuki?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Only in OOC me thinks
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:25 pm

No I'm sure he did. Yuki ran off, and to Jaqson's room, because that's when they decided to try a relationship... Wasn't it?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh yeah! Woopsies! Uhhh, ignore the 'You have a cat thing!' Just pretend he started calling Yuki over. But Yuki did make him jump a little, she's like a black shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Me: "Okasy, thanks." I said with a smile before I headed upstairs, finding a room. It was simple, but it was free to stay here so I was okay. There was a wardrobe and drawers. Nice. I headed downstairs and back to the car, I had rented the car because it was easier for me than to take taxis. Right now, I was so happy that I had put all of my stuff in the car before I wennt to the gig. I figured, that in the morning I would be tired, so I would struggle to be fully coordinated and fold stuff neatly, but I did it before the gig,whne I was wide awake, and I put it in the car, along with both guitars - Ellie and Roxi - and my amp and all the leads. I chewed my tongue alittle bit as I wondered how to do this. My rucksack on my back - this had things like toilettries in, so yeah, it had my tablet in too, with the keyboard and charger so yeah - I could hold the two guitsars, one in each hand, then come back down for the suitcase... Or... Or I could get that guy to help. That way I might be abble tottt carry most things or everything upstairs at once! I walked back into the kitchen. "Hey again." I said with a smile. "Do you think you can help me take my stuff upstairs?" I asked. "I don't mind if you don't, it would just save me doing to trips, that's all'" I said.

Can you tell me what Xavier's present is? That way I can think of a reaction XD 'Freakshow'? Has he had a look at me lately?! I have ears, one's bent and the over has some bitten off, and I have a tail too! -_-

Sierra: I rubbed the back of my neck slightly. "Uhhh, thanks, sorry I couldn't buy anyone anything, so I just did something that I knew I could do. Besidesm, it's arty, I like everything to do with arty stuff." I smiled, but then decided that I was rambling a bit, so I decided to shut up. "I'm glad you like it." I settled on.

Kyle: I laughed a little. "Yeah, of course I remember that." I told her, unableto stop grinning. "Well I think we should do it again, so if you want to do it again we shall do it again because I want to do it again." I paused to see if it made any sense, then just started laughing.

Tyler: I started to ghet dressed into some jeans and my new top what Bex got me for Christmas. "Sure, because then I'll know where they are whenI need the." I said laughing a little before stealing onequickly and spraying it all over me, then putting it back. I picked Kit up to stroke the little guy."Come on then, better see what the boys make of Christmas" I said, before holding the door open for Bex and heading to TJ and Cody's room.

TJ: I smiled. "The presents are meant to be here, look, this one says 'To Cody, love Santa." I smiled a little at my younger brother. "The presents are here because we've both been reaaaaally good this year, so Santa brought us lots of presentsd." I told him. Thats what I hadbeen told anyway, I never knew if it was true, but maybe it was...

Sammi: I smiled,well, grinned. His opnion on tequila was my opinion about tequila. Never ever too early for it! Then I just continued to smile as he started calling Yuki over. I had got her a new collar for Christmas ((The same one in the picture :3)) because I though the red one was a little plain, so... Yeah. I stroked Yuki when se jumped up at me. She was cute! "So wanna go down and havesome breakfast?" I asked him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Sammi you have 13 costumes -_- 14 including the bunny, 16 including my remaining sexy santa outfit Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:06 am

I thought I did mention it... It's a photo collage made up of phots of them and they're all stuck together in the shape of a heart.

"It doesn't matter if you didn't buy us presents. Besides handmade present are much better." I gave Sierra a gentle kiss, but it was interrupted my my phone ringing. Grumbling annoyedly, I shifted to get my phone out of my pocket, then answered it. "What?... Oh. That's cool!... Ok, I guess I'll see you guys later then. Bye." As I hung up, I beamed a huge grin. "Looks like I have a little baby brother now." I told Sierra.

I giggled like crazy at the funny way that Kyle was talking. "Well then, let's go and do it! You need to get changed first though. And so do I." I looked down at my pyjamas and giggled. "I'm meet you in the kitchen, hot stuff." I laughed more. I hadn't even had sugar yet! Maybe my brain was working overtime to make me forget my nightmare worries. Anyway, I bounded off to my bedroom to get dressed.

"Oh... Ok!" Cody took the present with his name on it and opened it. "Teddy!" He exclaimed, hugging the teddy before his eyes fell on the huge present. Walking over he saw his brothers name and grinned. "It's for you, TJ, you get the big present!"
((It's a keyboard))

"Wait a second, wait a second!" I stopped Tyler with a hand on his shoulder, taking a minute to sniff him before grinning. "Mmmm, chocolate." I laughed slightly and then kissed my fiance's neck before walking ahead of him, into the boys' bedroom. "Good morning, my little princes! Don't mind us, we just want to see the looks on your faces when you see your presents from Santa and stuff."

"First you ask me if I want some tequila, then you ask me if I want breakfast. Make up your mind, gorgeous." I chuckled and tickled Sammi's sides a little and then kissed her neck before adding. "Lets go down and have some breakfast, then we can have tequila. Does that sound like a good plan to you?"

((May I see all 15 costumes? Wink Pervert -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:09 am

You probably did but I could't remember XD Anyway, I need to go for a bit, I'll be backsoon, I hope Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:10 am

Ok Very Happy And I need to find something to eat! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:43 am

Y'know, Snow and Serah are completely different heights, it looks weird, and it makes her look like a kid which makes Snow look like a pedophile! *Deahglares.* What?! Me and Sierra are completely different heights. Oops, sorries ^_^"

*Bursts into fits of laughter.* Oh Mufasa, what the hell are you doing?! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:04 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down