House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:41 am

Yup! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:42 am

*Sigh* Everytime I ask linz if she want's to rp she disappears Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:45 am

i know scampi D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:48 am

*Sighs* Poor Sammi, Nikki and Candi, I'll just get rid of them. *Playing TRA* *Asleep on the couch* *Shake head in fox form*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:48 am

dont scampi
D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:48 am

I never do anything with them though....
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:55 am

Gah DX... Sorry. Don't get rid of them, I'll have unhappy Collin to deal with and that's something I'd rather avoid.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:56 am

Yay! *Huggles* It's just that whenever I ask you seem to leave Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:56 am

Want me to bring Jason to the mansion, Scampi? Sammi can finally meet him then! *Holds back a laughs when Peeta stumbles but smiles a little as she follows him into the kitchen.* Be careful.

"You were bored while I was hugging you?" I faked a frown but was only joking, I knew what Dylan meant. "Y'know for a guy who claims he loves me, you're very mean and insulting towards me sometimes." I was struggling to hide my smile so I quickly turned away from Dylan to hide it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:57 am

Or nevermind, Jason can wait another month until he comes to help Jeremy with the weddong stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:58 am

Sure! Very Happy She's not busy! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:58 am

Oh, ok Very Happy Let me type something up, then.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:01 am

Sammi: Okay. Love. This was so weird! What the hell was wrong with me?! I don't know. Maybe I was just growing up. Oh well. I had school to attempt to focus on and weekend job to keep me busy, hey, I might even be able to see Collin then! That would be good, I'd like that! Ugh, I needed to really focus on my school work more than anything though. I really wanted these qualifications and stuff. I wanted a good job to get my life back on track. For now though... I pulled a bottle of beer out of my mini fridge what I had bought early in the week. I hadn't had a drink all week and sorta felt like I needed one so... I just had one, before showering, brushing my teeth and then going to bed. The next day in school I had found it hard to focus, all I could think about was Collin! I got questions wrong in math, science and english for crying out loud. Damn I needed to focus! I sighed as the bell went and I started to head home. I threw my bag aside as I walked into my bedroom and I flopped onto my bed. Damn. All I could think about today was Collin! Great! I needed to focus in class! Okay. That's what I'm going to do! I am going to focus like crazy in school from now on! And I'm not going to let him mess with my head! Even if it got me a reputation of being good, I wanted to be something good in my life! At the weekend I can think about Collin all I want! But during the week I needed to keep focus! Okay. I didn't want to dump Collin, because then I'd lose even more focus in class because I would feel bad about leaving him. I sighed heavily before pulling out the book I needed to read for English before laying on my bed on my stomach and reading it. I played with my hair as I read, I had died it a dark brown, I had got bored with my blonde hair, but, hey, that's me for you. I sighed after a while. Damn this book was so boring... I shut it, I'd finish tonight. For now though... I needed something to do! I headed downstairs and looked at the games in the games room. "Hmm..." I said as I thought to myself, before deciding on Tomb Raider: Anniversary. I put the disk and and started to play. I hadn't realised it, but I ended up playing for a really long time... I got annoyed easily with these games, but they kinda brought back memories...

Heehee ^_^" What my characters do in OOC affects what they do in the RP XD Short: Is in the games room playing tomb raider XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:05 am

"I know your little tricks. I know your not upset." I say with a smirk and walk up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:06 am

Yeah, I know. I'm stuck watching my brother and sister most of the time so I don't get to get on very long or very often. I think Collins at the bar, dexter is walking out to the car or something I can't remember, and Ross was explaining that he was terrified of Marco, I think. I'll work on a reply for Collin.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 am

Candi: I nodded before sort of changing the subject, "So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked him. I had a feeling I may not be spending as much time with him after today because of Marco.... I really hoped Marco would be reasonal though...

Nikita: I nodded before following him out of the room and downstairs. He could drive? Cool! I helped myself into the passenger seat and waited for him to get in too. I couldn't believe he was going to buy us both dinner! That was so nice of him! I mean, I hadn't known him for that long, but he seemed a bit.... Disappointed that I was the fox. I mean, he thought that it was a real fox and I felt kind of bad for making him think that. Maybe he felt more comfortable when I was in fox form... So that's what I would do. If it made him feel more comfortable at the mansion, I can be a fox!

Pick one, any one XD Or both if you wish *Shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 am

Kersten never came back. Maybe it was for the best. Kieran didn't speak to me for a couple weeks after that, blaming me for the fact that she left, and it was my fault so I just kept apologising until he forgave me. Everyday I'd go on my laptop and just stare at Jeremy's email, stare at the invite to the wedding of the century, my best friend and the first girl I properly fell in love with and wanted to start a life with until Kersten f***ed it up. No. It wasn't her fault. She might have forced me at first but I was the one who came back for more... I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before eventually deciding to go to the wedding. It was months away, but I decided to go super early to take my mind off of all of the thigs that have happened in my home town in the past couple of months. My parents seemed fine as long as I came back - without a girl this time. The movies on the plane kept me occupied for the flight and then the taxi guy put on some music for me as he drove me to the mansion, where it all began. Paying the taxi driver, I took my suitcase out of the boot and walked up to the front door, knocking on it and then rubbing the back of my neck as I waited for an answer.

I failed. Terribly. Accepting defeat, I allowed the smile to take over. "Ok, maybe I'm not upset." I replied, leaning my head back again Dylan's shoulder. "But still, if you're bored, maybe we should go and find something to do. And maybe you can think of something to do since the only thing I can think of is burning my shirt."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 am

And we need to get Kyle and Taylor together too!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 am

"Well you would need a lighter to burn your shirt. But why even burn the shirt when all you have to do it wash out the blood." I say and looked at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:20 am

Dexter- Once he was in the car, he buckled up and started the vehicle. His gaze shifted to her and he smiled slightly. "It's kinda ironic that your a fox when you shift, it must be because your one in human form too." Flirty wasn't his style, but the situation demanded it. He was not supposed to drive with someone else in the car while he had his permit, except forthe adult of course, but nobody would question him. He was a good driver. The rest of the car ride was quite and rather quick to the restaurant.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 am

Sammi: I heard a knock at the door. After a moment, contemplating whether to answer or not, I decided to go and open it and greet the newcomer, despite the mess I was. A slightly oversized top which dangled off my shoulders a little bit, tattered jeans and my hair tied back in a ponytail. I smiled at the newcomer. "Hello." I said in a friendly tone of voice.

Nikita: For a moment or two, I was confused, but then I realised what he was saying and my cheeks flared red in a blush. "I can be other animals too, not just a fox." I said with a shrug, keeping things friendly and trying not to take notice of his compliment. Once we were there, I got out of the car, and walked in with him,
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 am

"Because blood stains," I would've thought Dylan knew that. "But I don''t meed a lighter anyway. I can create fire using a spell. It's your basic elemental magic, then easy to do." I smirked a little bit because I sounded a bit like a show-off or a know-it-all but then just turned around and rested my head on Dylan's chest.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:28 am

Wow. Even in messy clothes this girl looked hot. No, not just hot, beautiful. I smirked a little before remembering to be on my best behaviour and just smiling normally, being friendly, not flirty for once - although I wouldn't mind flirting with this girl later, or sleeping with her. "Hi there, I'm Jason." I told the girl, glad that she was the one to open the door and not someone ugly. "I've come to stay here for a couple months."

Linz wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 am

Dexter- He shoved his hands into his pocket after gettin out of his car. The place wasn't exactly new, but it had great food. An old family owned place. He walked up to the door and opened it for her. "It must be rather cool to be a shifter. Me being human and all, I'm nothing special. Not like Rex or anything." Rex could heal, she could shift. What could he do? Play guitar?

Sure, I'll try not to disappear
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:34 am

Sammi: "I'm Sammi, nice to meet you, and welcome, I guess." I said with a laugh before moving out of the way to let him through. I had to say, I kind of liked his accent... Plus he was pretty hot.... If I hadn't got Collin... I'd probably be flirting with him right now, but I didn't need to. Might be kind of fun to see how he reacts...

Nikita: I shrugged as I walked in and sat down at one of the tables. "I guess it is kind of cool." I said. "I mean, it difinitely comes in handy when there's no food to eat, cause in the animal form tou eat what that animal eats and stuff." I said with a shrug, not really revealing my past, although it still upset me to think about it...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next