House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
10 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 am

O:! what happened?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfWhisperer Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:14 am

can't talk
wolfWhisperer
wolfWhisperer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 am

D: Why!? TT_TT poor mortie..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Wow, poor mort! :O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:44 pm

*Had been snuggled up with Collin in his room last night since Jason was in her bed. Went to her room to get a super quick shower and got changed into a checkered shirt and slightly ripped jeans before coming downstairs.* I can't find my hairdryer so I'm borrowing yours scampi. *Uses scampi's hairdryer and does her hair before getting some breakfast*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:54 pm

:O Port Mort! O.O No! No no no! * Starts pacing around, panicking like crazy over Jenna.* I... I do not know what to say... I may meed a moment alone. *Walks off to cry over James.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Poor Caius and Jeremy Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Mhmm. Caius would be the last original and Jeremy would lose his fiance. Jenna is not dying! I wont let her! Jer, you can't change Mort's decision. Watch me! In 3 weeks time just f***ing watch me. I'm not losing her! I just can't!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Jeremy's kinda scary when he's angry....
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Mhmm :S *Goes back to pacing, clenching fistfuls of hair.* I think he just really doesn't want to lose her but knows that Mort probably will kill her :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Yeah :S Anyway, see ya later! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:31 pm

One part of my dream was weird last night:

Someone killed Nathalie so Xavier went on a big manhunt for the guy who did it. It turned out to be Mason the werewolf for Wizards of Waverly Place and Xavier strangled him to death O.o

I wonder how Jenna will die. *Snarls and knocks Bex into a wall, pinning her against it.* She's not going to die! I wont ever let her get killed! Understand?! O.O Y-Yes Jer. Good. And make sure Mort gets that message too. *Lets Bex go and walks off to his room, slamming the door behind him before beginning to pack his stuff.* O.O Wah! DX He just attacked me! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Great, thats what we f***ing need -_- everyone panicing..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfWhisperer Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Jenna and James are the only ones I couldn't bring myself to kill yet. They're the cutest couples and I wouldn't know how to kill James in the first place. So Caius and Jeremy should be fine.
Anyways, I'm sneaking on my sis' computer and my mom nearly caught me so I have to go now. See you guys in a while
wolfWhisperer
wolfWhisperer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:23 pm

aw k
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:02 am

OMG! XD

In biology...

Holly: *Gets hot so takes blazer off, little while later gets cold again so puts it back on, process is repeated several times, when writing stuff down she asks Mr Hill* I keep getting hot then cold, is there like, a disease for that?
Mr Hill: Well, it could be malaria, bla bla bla ((Can't remember what else he said, he suggested some other things Razz)) Or you could be going into menapause(Can't spell XD)
Me, Holly and Megan(Different Megan): *Burst into fits of laughter*

LMAO! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:03 am

Anyway, gonna go make mum a chocolate cheescake! :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:58 am

Lol XD My mum thinks she's going through the menopause! XD *Walks out of his room and heads towards Jenna's to pack everything.* Jer, Jenna's not gonna die! *Pauses, then turns and runs towards Bex at vampire speed, pinning her against the wall.* WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?! Why did you let me panic like crazy all day, packing up all my stuff and planning to sell whatever I could to get the money to go to England with Jenna and the kids and live there, safe and out of danger, when she's NOT EVEN GOING TO F***ING DIE?! Because I don't know! DX Please don't hurt me! DX *Sighs.* I'll go and tell Caius that James isn't going to die. *Starts walking off.* Aren't you going to get Jer away from me?! DX He'll calm down eventually. Besides, he's too strong for me to drag away.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:06 am

Jeremy Jeffrey Wilson leave the poor girl alone! *On the sofa taking a nap* *Playing Cahsing Cars cause I'm epic Wink*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:09 am

*Lets go of Bex and turns to glare at Dayna.* You'd be feeling the exact same way if you thought your precious little Matty was going to die! *Runs and hides under the table.* I honestly don't know what's wrong with him today :S Just make sure he doesn't go into that weird Killer Mode thing :/ *Walks off to talk to Caius.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:11 am

"Good." I grinned, "Because I would like to spend some relaxation time with my wonderful partner." And then I smirked slightly and pressed a kiss to James' chest as he had done to me earlier.

"Zacky!" Abigail growled annoyedly and flicked her brother in the ear for not listening to her. "Mommy's hurt! We have to go see her!" She ran over to the drawers she had seen daddy put her and Zack's clothes in and pulled them out, throwing Zack's clothes at him before trying to get changed into her clothes like a big girl.

"Abby's right, Zack." I added so that Zack knew that Abby was telling the truth. "Put your clothes on and we'll go visit her in hospital." Oh please tell me Giselle remembered the kids. I didn't care if she forgot me but if she forgot the twins, they'd be absolutely heartbroken! Especially Zack because he was really close to Giselle!

"Okey dokey. Thanks." I smiled and then kissed Tyler again - lots and lots of kissing because I loved him so much! - before hearing the movement too. I looked to the corner and grinned, getting out of bed the crouching down by the pillow that Kit was on, stroking the little fox cub gently. "Hey there, little guy. Had a nice sleep?" I asked in a gentle, caring voice. "You're going to spend the day with me and my oldest son since you can't walk around much on your broken leg and we're going to take care of you."

After a little while, I managed to calm down and pulled away from Kyle a little, wiping the tears out of my eyes. "Sorry. I don't even know why I started crying." The bell rang then, signalling that break time was over. Once the outside area had pretty much cleared of people, I put Mini Tay-Tay back in my bag and clambered down the tree, back to the ground. "I guess I'll see you later." I told Kyle.

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realising something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.

I laughed a little and took Toby out onto the dancefloor and started dancing with him. "Yup! You're deffinately a better dancer than Haydie." I told the little boy, sticking my tongue out in Hayden's direction before turning my attention back to Toby. "Maybe you should teach him how to dance sometime." And I would sneakily record it! Woohoo!

My eyes widened a little and then I beamed a huge grin. "Wow! It worked! You repaired all the cells!" That was so awesome and scientific. Witchcrafted defied science, there was no science to it, but Mark's power was all about science! It was as if we were opposites, kind of! "Amazing!"

"Mhmm. More beach time and pool time and anythong that require you to remove your shirt in public." If any girls tried to make a move on my shirtless boyfriend, I'd soon scare them off, or at least let them know that Sammy wasn't single. I just hoped that this would work, because I didn't want Sam to be insecure, I want him to realise that he's amazing. And I also wanted him to try and let go of his past a little, otherwise it would hold him back and stop him from doing things.

"Mhmm." I nodded my head in agreement and gave Dayna a quick kiss on the cheek, whispering, "I love you." Into her ear before focusing on the tv, watching the episode with the Black Knight Ghost, which I think was the first ever episode of Scooby Doo, if I remember correctly.

"Well she's with Sarah if you wish to see her, however, I will admit that I doubt she'll be your pet now that you use black magic." Sasha, as well as Shamisen himself, knew that black magic was dangerous and usually used to kill, so he doubted Sasha would go near Tara now. He was only near her because of that small hope that there was still some good in her.

As Darkess started talking, he looked back at her to see that Theodore was awake. He did look sort of cute, like Lucius did when he was tiny... But then Galian remembered how Theodore would always start crying when Galian was close so he sped up his pace and moved further head, the only thing slowing him down being the gates of the castle but once he was inside, he started running.

"Ok." I smiled a little and finished my omlette, washig the dishes, including Tifa's, in the sink, then drying them and putting them away. "What should I do? Just get changed?" I asked Tifa, still smiling because I kept thinking about how she was now Mrs Lockhart, my wife. I swear that it was never going to get old.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:12 am

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:15 am

If *Does quotation thing with fingers* 'My precious little Matty' was going to die, I wouldn't go pinning Scampi to the wall like I was about to kill her! No you'd be in your room being depressed Razz *Nudges Scampi and mutters* Not helping.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:34 am

lolm, wolfy, my mucle man will protect you *nod*

Tifa: nodded "Yeah, and then you can help if I am not done" I then began to pull things out and make them. "Picnic on a beach.. Love the idea." I giggled slightly before I started to make meals
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next