House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:28 am

Minx: I just loved how we love eachother so much that we cant even say so and think its not enough. I closed my eyes and kissed back
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:39 am

I smiled and then the song stopped. I took Claire off of my shoulders and kissed her head before smoothing her hair out a little. I then looked to Tifa and grinned. "Thank you for the dance, Mrs Strife. I'm a little thirsty so I'm going to get a drink. Do you two want a drink?" I asked the two most important girls in my life. Well, I guess you could count Marlene as an important girl in my life too, so... Yeah...

Children. Sam was thinking about having children with me. That gave me nervous but happy and excited butterflies, just imagining children who looked partially like me and prartially like Sam running around, looking as cute and adorable as ever. "I'd like to have children in the future too, maybe in or 7 years time, I'm not exactly sure nor am I fussy as long as it's after I marry you. And, although you can't choose the gender of the children, a couple girls and a boy sounds like a good idea. And the boy would have your dashing good looks and your charm and everything would be perfect." We already had our future planned out, which meant that we were in a serious relationship and were going to be together for the rest of our lives unless something went wrong, and I sure hoped nothing ever went wrong. I was really going to enjoy my future, it was bright and beautiful and it featured my one true love, Sammy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:40 am

Tonks: I shrugged a little and settled into the corner of the couch. "No idea, horror maybe?" Most people would avoid horrors if they were having trouble sleeping or were having contant nightmares, but there was nothing like a good horror to tske your minds off things. Only a few i had actually scared me, and the rest only held my attention because of their characters, so either way it would keep my mind occupied. And if he chose one that happened to bore me then i'd fall asleep like he wanted. It was a win, win, win... Or at least i thought it was.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:48 am

I'm so lame! I'm singing this XD *Rolls his eyes but smiles a little.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:48 am

Tifa: I smiled back and nodded "You are very welcome for the dance." I stopped and then added "I would love a drink, what about you Claire?" she nodded as well and I smiled, Kissing her cheek as she giggled and clapped, I walked with Cloud and Claire to the tables with the drinks
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:50 am

I went to the table and took a sip of my drink, smiling over at Tifa.
((Gah! DX I'm getting bored of them DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:54 am

Awww! I love this song! :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:56 am

Sam- "7 years sounds agreeable. That'll give me sometime to prepare." Seven years to overcome his fear of intimate interraction like that. How did one even overcome something like that? He hadn't figure out yet. "For now though, I'll just focus all my attention into being he best boyfriend I can be, and keep you happy. We can worry about marriage and children when that time comes." he could start planning a proposal now though, so by the time he is ready to pop the question, it'll be perfected.

Tyler- After picking out a good horror flick, one he had seen before of course so there wasnt any surprises. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre happened to be his favorite horror flick anyway, and if he was going to watch a scary movie, that's the one he wanted. Putting the disk in, he walked to the couch and sat beside her. He handed her the remote and gave her a long kiss before turning his attention to the tv screen.

Riley- He pulled away before it got too passionate and gave her a smile. "Well, besides picking out the dress, since everything's done, do you want to go and do something fun? Perhaps we could go bowling or something different that we haven't done before?"

Burnt my arm trying to make bacon for BLTs, and it's all red and starting to bubble. Yuck...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:01 am

Minx: Nodded "That sounds great. How about we invite Mitch with us? I need to bond with him alittle more since I threatened to kill him the first time we met." I laughed alittle

I LOVE lady and the tramp
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 am

"You're already the best boyfriend that you can be, and you already keep me happy, so there's no need to focus on those things. I think one thing you should work on is your shyness about showing your chest in public, because the next time we go to the beach, I don't want you to folding your arms over your chest to hide it. I understand why you do so, but still..." I smiled slightly and gave Sam another quick kiss. "I just think you need to stop trying to improve yourself for my benefit and improve yourself for your benefit instead, if that makes any sense at all." Which I highly doubted it did.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I didn't think it was possible to smile any more, yet somehow I achieved it. "I'll let you in on a little secret: My number one thing on my list is to marry you someday too, And I can't wait until we both cross it off of ours lists." I kissed Sammy then, a gentle yet loving kiss that was not too long but not over within seconds. When we pull away, I took a moment to dream about the future. "Reyna Newkirk. I actually really like the sound of that."

((*Smiles and huggles Dayna.* Don't worry! We still love you! X3 *Whispers to Scampi.* Matt was thinking about the concert plan last night and was actually thinking about bringing Dayna's band back together for the concert. I can just imagine Bex tacklehugging Dayna on stage in front of thousands after Matt proposes XD))

*Whispers back* That would just be so amazing! Bob should get in touch with everyone and tell them about it Very Happy Good, I'm glad you do. *Huggles back with a smile*

And I love that song from Scamp's adventure :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 am

Tonks: I had no idea what he had picked so I just pressed play without even looking at the tv. After setting the remote down i stretched out; laying my legs across his lap, placing my arms behind my head, whilst cupping my elbows and laying my head against my arm so i could see the tv. After the first couple of minutes i recognised what we were watching and smiled a little. "Good choice." I commented quietly.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:10 am

Hee hee hee! Sames! *Whispers.* And don't worry, he will >:3 Mmm! I must love you if I've made you maid of honour, right? Razz Bex's part of the guest list and bridesmaid list is done, we're just waiting on Tyler to sort out his stuff XD Which woll probably involve food since Bex hasn't planned any food XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:14 am

Oh my goodness thank you thank you thank you sooo much! *Huggles her loads* *Whispers* Okay Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:16 am

*Laughs and huggles Dayna back.* You're welcome! But seriously, you should've seen it coming anyways, I mean, you are my bestest friend in the whole wide world ever! Plus, to add to the awesomeness, I'm thinking about walking down the aisle to Enchanted Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:21 am

*Laughs a bit* Yeah I should have seen it coming, everything's been taking me by surprise lately, and that would be cool! Very Happy *Whispers to wolfie* Everything's been taking her by surprise, I bet she'll have the biggest shock of her life on her birthday!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:23 am

Lol XD Yup! *Whispers.* I hope she doesn't faint or anything though, because he's doing it halfway through the concert, so she needs to keep singing and stuff XD Everything's been taking you by surprise? What do you mean? What else has taken you by surprise, Miss Rainbow?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:31 am

*Whispers* She shouldn't, she'll probably in tears though, like, happy tears. I dunno, just, everything seems so surprising to me. *Laughs a little*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:34 am

Awww! :3 Matt would probably be thinking 'Uh oh! I made her cry!' and Bex would be like wiping away Dayna's tears and saying 'Stop crying, Dayna! You have a show to perform!' XD *Giggles.* You're weird, but that's why you're mah buddy! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:40 am

Yup! *Grins* Ya, Dayna will get herself together though :3 Anyway, I want Dayna to do the Fearless tour now cos I just finished watching it and it looked epic! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:43 am

It really does look epic, but over a year of touring? That would be pretty tough on her, Matt, KJ and Rascal :S I dunno, it's up to you Razz But I'm only me when I'm with you so... Yeah... *Laughs.* That was a terrible song-themed joke! Me so sorries! I need to work on my jokingness!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:47 am

*Laughs* It's okay Very Happy Mmm.... We shall have to wait till KJ has grown up a bit but I dunno :S It would be tough on KJ. I dunno, it would be a shame if she didn't :S Gahhh!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:50 am

Gah indeed! DX Hee hee ^_^" Are you any good at jokes, Dayna?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:52 am

Unless she has a daughter who would follow in her footsteps XD But then she wouldn't do Dayna's songs! DX Gaahh! Maybe they could do it, but she would have to have a new band XD Sha can have the people from the real band cause they're epic XD Nope, I'm absolutely useless. *Laughs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 am

Lol XD Ok then! Very Happy Sames! XD We need a funny person in our lives! Tyler isn't funny, TJ isn't funny, Cody isn't funny, Matt doesn't look like he's funny... How about KJ? Is she funny?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next