House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:54 am

Well, they never got the secrets. *Laughs a bit*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:57 am

Good. *Smiles and gives Nathalie a kiss.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:59 am

I'm not in honors, thank goodness. I had study hall today, so no homework. It wasn't really that awkward either in class, because he had a pass to leave. Thank goodness for that too I guess.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:01 am

*Kisses him back*

Hello linz Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:06 am

*Kisses Nathalie back a bit more passionately, then pulls away and swims over to the edge of the pull, sitting on it and patting the space next to him.* It's knda hard kissong you while trying to stay afloat, so lets kiss here Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:06 am

Hi Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:08 am

linz :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:09 am

*Laughs a little before following him and sitting next to him and kissing him again*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:13 am

*Kisses Nathalie back again and tangles one hand in her hair while the other wraps around her waist.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 am

*Smiles under the kiss and increases the passion ever so slightly*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:19 am

*Matches Nathalie's passion and takes it a little bit further, his hand moving down to Nathalies neck. He then pulls away and rests his forehead against Nathalie's forehead.* I love you. And I know I keep saying that but it's true.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:23 am

*Grins* I love you too.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:25 am

I love you more. *Kisses Nathalie again then buries his head in the crook of Nathalie's neck.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:30 am

Dayna: I smiled as I finished my breakfast, I put the plate in the dishwasher after Matt, before sitting back down and taking sips from my orange juice. I heard noises coming from upstairs. "Sounds like trouble's awake." I said with a laugh. "I better go get her." I said with a laugh, pressing a quick kiss on his cheek and heading upstairs, a few minutes later I came back down with KJ in my arms and Rascal following close behind.

Mika: After we had had a long-ish run. We made it back to the mansion. I was getting rather tired, so I had said goodnight and headed to my room. I hadn't unpacked. Well there wasn't much to unpack really. I needed a job... To get more things for myself. What work could I find though? I don't know. I'll find something. I placed some books onto a shelf. I had brought a thick-ish one and several thin-ish ones with me. As well as a diary. I slipped the journal under my pillow. It was kind of like a diary so only I saw it. I unpacked the few clothes that I had before changing into a loose top, I took my jeans off and put them away. I didn't need to wear any bottoms. Who was going to see me now anyway? I read a little before going to sleep.

Keira: After our tour, we had talked for a bit about random stuff. Then we said our goodbyes and I headed out to the forest for a run and a hunt. I was in my wolf form. I was a white wolf so I didn't blend in greatly. I still caught some prey though. I liked being a wolf. It was fun, sorta.

Nikita: It caught me off guard a little and I lost my balance, I rolled onto my back, then back onto my stomach, the got back to my feet and playfully attacked his hand without hurting it then bounced back a bit to where I was before and went into another play bow, simply because this was actually pretty fun!

Christina: "Well he's just stupid! He should let his daughter marry who she pleases to!" I said, slightly annoyed at the fact that he was more concerned to get her married than for her to be happy.

Nathalie: After I had finished my shower, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me. Once I had dried off and blow dried my hair, I brushed my teeth, after that was done, I headed back into my bedroom and got changed into my pyjamas and heaved myself up onto my bed. Then I curled up in my quilt, and went to sleep.

Tyler: "I'm fine." I said with a smile, giving up and opening my eyes. Then raised an eyebrow. "Really? I have a sexy bedhead?" I couldn't help but laugh a little. "And how's my beautiful fiancee?" I asked her in return. She was beautiful, there was no doubt about that, and I was really hoping that she knew she was beautiful, if not, I would have to remind her everyday.

TJ: Sleeping.

Tim: ((Reposteh please!))

Kyle: I had kept Taylor company the past few days, since Nathalie had locked herself in her room. Hopefully she'll get over it. I was searching for a job again and I was so close to giving up, but there was a job available at a pizza shop, without thinking I applied for it. Some days I would work behind the counter, other days I would deliver. It sounded alright but I knew that to get the best jobs I would have to get qualifications, so I knew I would have to go to the school. I sighed and did the right thing. At least I could help Taylor about the bullies then.

Candi: My phone started ringing and I frowned, I ignored it, nobody ever called me. It stopped briefly. Then started ringing again. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Just have some fun with it while I go take this call." I said to Ross with a smile. My smiled went as I saw Marco's number accross the screen of the phone. I answered before walking outside. "Hey," I said. 'Hey.' He replied. 'Are you still at the mansion?' He asked, "Yeah, where else would I be?" I asked him in return. 'Good.' He said, I was about to ask him why, but he continued, 'Pack your stuff, I'll be there in a few hours, and as soon as I get there we need to head back, before it gets dark.' "No." I said simply. 'Candi this is no time to argue. I'm already on the road, mom and dad are annoyed that I left you alon-' "I don't care. I'm staying here." I said. I wasn't going to let him just take me away. 'Why?! There's nothing there for you!' He protested. "You can't force me to go." I said calmly. 'Ugh! Stop being difficult! You're coming home!' "I am not. I am not coming home, Marco Niall Montaz, so either head home or prepare to stay here." 'Fine. Want me to bring you some more clothes?' I couldn't help but grin. "Please!" I said happily before adding 'And if mom and dad aren't happy, tell 'em the truth. Anyway, bye!" I said before hanging up. I had expected some sort of argument, but he just gave in! He must have known that I wasn't gonna let him take me home, so he saved the argument and was gonna bring me the rest of my clothes! I was really happy now! What would Marco think of Ross... Would he be protective? Well duh! Of course he would! I headed in and put the phone on the bedside table before laying on my side as I looked over to Ross. "How would you like to meet my overprotective brother?" I asked him with a tiny hint of sarcasm behind the serious question.

Sammi: Okay. Love. This was so weird! What the hell was wrong with me?! I don't know. Maybe I was just growing up. Oh well. I had school to attempt to focus on and weekend job to keep me busy, hey, I might even be able to see Collin then! That would be good, I'd like that! Ugh, I needed to really focus on my school work more than anything though. I really wanted these qualifications and stuff. I wanted a good job to get my life back on track.

Kit: Sleeping on the pillow.

Well I love you more than more *Sticks tongue out playfully* *Rolls eyes a little* Sorry Nathalie, bed time, it's school tomorrow! DX *Drags her away* Night X-ie! Love you! *Is dragged away*
And now, I'm going to bed since I have school in the morning >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:31 am

Blade: "Thats what I said." he sighed and sat down on the end of the bed "You can come if you would like. Shes a really good friend."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 am

Dexter- He chuckled and laid back on the bed, lettin out a comforted sigh. "Is it possible to say that I love you, simply because you aren't capable of lying or hurting me. That's just what I need in m life. Stability." He leaned up on his elbow and drew her closer by placing his hand around her and pulling her to him gently. Once she was agains his chest, he pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. "And you won't hurt me either by telling me you don't love me, because you can't talk. Maybe I'm a bit of a softie for saying I love a fox, but I'm an emotional type of guy."

Ross- He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck slightly. "I suppose I wouldn't mind, I mean, your my girlfriend and to be in a relationship I should know your brother then." He stood and laid down on her bed, taking her hand in his. "You should meet my sister sometime, just as long as that sometime is a bit later than the present."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:43 am

wanna rp linz?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:46 am

*Watching special features of The Hunger Games and they show a clip of filming Prim in the arena in the arena outfit.* O.o WTF?!

Will reply to stuff later or tomorrow Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:50 am

Sure britt, do you have a repost or should we start a new day?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:55 am

they went to sleep so new day XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am

Do you want to start or should I?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 am

doesnt matter
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am

Hey, if anyones still on
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:29 am

I laughed and wiped it off. "Yes but not bananas. I don't really care for them" I say and smiled and looked in the water over the side and see ducks. "Aw there's baby ducks. There's so fluffy looking"

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:32 am

Maybe we could use different characters if you have any free, I'm in the mood to rp someone new. If not, I can just start up with Riley.

Corey- "Ducks are quite adorable as children. All fluffy and innocent looking." He looked down at the small ducklings swimming past with their mother. "I wonder if my father knew I was ever born or if he died before? Before he saw me as an innocent child? All this talk about possibly becoming a father has me thinking about it."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next