House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
rae
Tony
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 am

Aw bye
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 am

Bye wolfie! Hey Rae!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:50 am

Aw, right when I get on. DX lol bye Wolfie!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:52 am

Who has something not going anything that I can RP Jezebel with?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:53 am

aw rae.. well i do have a repos if u want it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:55 am

Actually before I go, Bex wants to ask Scampi a very serious question. Does Tyler's room have a closet? Because I need a closet. I love my closet!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 am

Okay, I'm in a somewhat better mood now. Smile I'll take a repost, but I can't guarantee immediate responses.

And little Josh Hutcherson is so adorable. :3 omg. I loved him in this movie when I was little.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:02 am

Which movie?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 am

Britt-21 wrote:
Britt-21 wrote:Miki: I laughed as I was posing when he came in and I was also holding the pants since they were big on me "Oh thank you! Im trying my best" I wiggled my lips "liked my thin mustaushe?" I grinned and took off the hood "Im a french man now!" I loved to joke with Pat he was so laied back and thats what I liked. "Now that I think of it, Im a sexy man-lady" once I let go of the pants, they fell and I laughed. Thank goodness his sweater covered my bottoms pretty much,

Minx: A few hours passed and I woke up feeling much better. I streched and looked at riley. He was so adoreable when he slept, When I looked down, he really couldnt keep his hands off of me. Taking his hand I held it in my own
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:10 am

RV Very Happy

And I'll reply after I eat.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:12 am

Dunno that movie. Anyways it looks like Scampi's disappeared so Bex's question will have to wait until tomorrow. Awww! But I want my closet DX Goodnight people!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:36 am

I dunno, but I'll make him have one so. Yeah he has one Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 am

Dexter- He tapped his guitar a moment before finally deciding on a song. One I his own actually, that he hadn't sung the lyrics for yet. He didn't want anybody to be around for that, his voice was deep for fifteen and that meant his singing voice was rather deep as well. It wasn't deep like most male country singers though, it just sounded wierd on a fifteen year old kid. Taking a quick look around, he made sure nobody was watching and started the song. His eyes closed as he listened to the different notes the guitar made each time he strummed a different chord. He took a deep breath and figured he'd just sing anyway.
Dexter's song, not directed towards any person:

Tyler- "I guess I'll go check her room then. Maybe she's there?" He gave Sam a slight wave before walking towards the steps. When he was on the right floor, he rubbed the back of his neck and took a nervous breath. What if she didn't wan him to come find her? What if she didn't want him around at all? He had to find out.

Corey- He took a bite of his strawberries and nodded. Once he had finished chewing, he swallowed and smiled at her. "Thanks, it's really good." The strawberries were probably the best he'd had, considering he hadn't had that many in his lifetime.

Riley- He felt Minx stir beside him and take his hand in hers. Time to wake up then. His eyes opened slightly to catch a foggy glimpse of his fiancé. "Nap go pretty well?" his hadn't been too bad. He didn't tend to nap, so it was a bit different for him.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:51 am

Minx: "my nap was well but I woke up to your hand having a little party" Laughed "I guess i woke you up by it, huh?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:51 am

Mark- My eyes widened as I saw an unfamiliar scene unfurl in front of me. Like a memory. But not my own. It was so weird... "Whoa." I said as it faded awake. I smiled and looked over at her. "That's so amazing!" Wow... "So that was one of your memories? And can just make me see it?" I don't see it being all that useful though. It was still cool though.

Kersten- I drove to a gas station to get a beer then went back to my bike. I drove to an empty lot in probably the bad part of town. I parked my bike and leaned against it. I popped open the beer then took a sip. I shouldn't've left. And I would go back soon. I just needed some time to myself. To figure out why I was so upset. It's not like... I mean, we were dating but... I don't know. It was messed up. I was popping birth control pills, sleeping with him like every day, and I'd fallen in love. Which was bad. And what was worse was that he didn't love me back. I mean, if I didn't take those pills every day I could get pregnant. And he would just get repulsed by me. Who want to sleep with a pregnant girl?

Jake- I frowned a bit, not sure what to say to her about all of it. She seemed to really, really care about her kids and what they thought of her. I mean, she really was such a caring person. No matter what other people said, she cared what people thought of her. And she seemed to be pretty hard on herself. "Giselle, don't worry. I'm sure that they like you."

Nate- I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist with a smile. "Alright. No shirt for me." She was calling the other dog back, huh? Fine. But I didn't like her. She knew too much. And unlike Roje, she disapproved. And I was pretty sure she planned on telling Taylor. I couldn't let that happen. So either I had to tell her first or I had to get Nathalie to shut up.

Tara- Sapphira levitating me caught me off guard and I didn't have time to react with a counter spell. Then she started totally blowing this whole thing out of proportion! "SHE DESERVED IT!" I yelled right back. "And I only meant to scare her! Then she just died. But she was a total bitch anyways.

Jenna- I nodded, letting my blush fade. I didn't want the kids to see. And it made me hungry. I'd need some blood after I helped move their stuff. I made sure I had all the stuff then went back to the kids' room, putting it all down. "Do you guys need some help setting up or do you want to do it on your own?"

Jasmine- Everything was good then? Good. But stuff still seemed unfinished... I frowned a little bit. "Why did you leave anyways?" I asked. I mean, he must've decided to leave without telling me. But why? I mean, what motive could he possible have for doing that?

Trey- I managed to make it back inside, not able to focus on anything in front of me. I walked into a random room - I don't think anyone was living here at the moment. I didn't exactly make it to the bed before passing out on the floor, my broken wing trapped under me. And when I woke up my wing hurt like hell. I bared my teeth, trying not to scream. I sat up and grimaced. Oh god... My wing... I think it was broken! When I tried to stretch it out my theory was confirmed. I couldn't move it. Damnit.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 am

Nikita: As I got nearer, I realised that he was kinda cute as well. If I could smile in my fox form I would have. It was a sweet song that I hadn't heard before. One of his own maybe? I don't know but I crawled closer, wanting to be nearer to him without scaring him, but who could be scared of a harmless fox cub. He was a great guitarist! I could learn from him! Lani only taught me a few things, not a lot.

Only RPing Nikita cause this is interestnig for me :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:57 am

*Googles hunter hayes* *Facepalm* Why did you tell scampi who it is linz? DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 am

Giselle Caldwell; "Kersten sure doesn't..." I knew that for sure. Because, honestly, its natural. I'm an angel, and she's a succubus. It was only natural for demonic people and angelic people to not get along, right? But Dane and I had gotten along... Dane... He made her this way. What if she had been raised by Jeremy and I? I wonder that all the time... I should stop. He was only trying to make me feel better. "Sorry for saying all of this. I should really stop."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:18 am

*Reads Jake's post and laughs and says in a mocking voice* Oh Giselle's such a caring person! O.O No more Flake for you! *Drags out of the room* *Giggles and gets dragged away* Well I'm sure she is a caring person once you get to know her. Dayna's the nicest person I've ever met! *Nods in agreement*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 am

*sighs and rolls eyes* So, she hates me and Max? Who next? Suzie? Jeeze.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 am

Riley- He chuckled and looked to his hand. "Sorry, I guess it was quite literal when I said I couldn't keep my hands off you." He shook his head and stifled a shrug. "I guess it was time for me to wake up anyway."

Dexter- After he finished his song, he shook his head and set his guitar down. No matter how many times he had been told he had a nice voice in church choir back at home, he still wouldn't believe it. He was merely fifteen, and most musicians didn't actually sing well util they pasted seventeen or so. Looking around, he spotted a fox cub and smiled a bit. Some real criticism from a fox, that might help him. "What did you think? Am I half as good as they say?" He shook his head and looked away from the fox, not expecting an answer from the small mammal.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 am

Nikita: I nodded my little fox head several times. Then I moved closer, to his guitar. It was a nice guitar, it suonded good too! I pawed gently at the strings, knowing that I could break them. Then before he could tell me to get away I got off the guitar and just sat down near him. He would be pretty shocked if I suddenly changed back into a human. Wouldn't he? A human girl at that. I wanted a friend though, so eventually I would have to change back.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 am

*Shakes head* She doesn't hate you, or Max. She's just.... Odd.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:33 am

*Comes back in fox form* *Rolls eyes, then smirks* That ought to keep you quiet for a bit Nikki Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 am

Minx: Laughed "its fine nothing to worry about babe." I kissed him softly and pulled away "I guess it was time to wake up."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next