House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
rae
Tony
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 am

Tyler- Sitting in his car, outside the mansion in the parking lot seemed to be a new hobby of his. It was quiet and didn't have a whole lot people jumping around yelling at him like work did. His job, the second one this month, was quite demanding of him. To be honest, he'd been fired from just about every other place because he started a fight with either the co workers or with his boss. He was quick to jump into a fight nowadays, simply because he found himself alone a lot. Tonks was nowhere around, and he simply figured she must have given up on him. He hadn't done anything wrong, but he didn't seem to be doing a whole lot of right either. Snapping back to reality from his thoughts, his hands gripped his steeringwheel and he leaned his forehead against it. Could it be possible that he just wasn't the type of guy he though he was? That he wasn't the guy Tonks needed and she saw that? Maybe, that's probably the reason she left. He got out of his car and walked up to the front steps, hesitating a moment before walking inside.

Riley- He walked out to his car and opened the door for her, waiting until she got in to shut it and walk to the driver side. Once he was in, he buckled up and started the car. "Thanks for thinking this up, it was a really good idea and I enjoyed it chicka.

Collin- He clapped a bit before letting out a chuckle and attempting to float on his back. "Very nice, a score of ten perhaps?" A score of ten for sure, all around. She made the cannonball seem fun and light, instead of childish like he thought. Perhaps she was the only one who could pull it off though. "Are you a very good swimmer Sammi?" He was slightly, alright really. He could swim like an average person could. Not good enough for the Olympics and his shool team, but he could handle himself.

Sure, we can skip wolfy
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:45 am

Sammi: "I'm alright." I said with a smile. "Why do you ask?" I asked tilting my head ever so slightly.
((Gah DX))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:48 am

Spencer: I stared at her in shock for a minute. "Uhm.. Well, ya see..." I rubbed the back.of my neck awkwardly. On one hand I was curious about this kid because i hadnt met anyone else who could see them too, but i didnt even know these people, and i had no idea how to help their son. Seeing ghost wasnt something that could be controlled, you just had to learn to ignore them. "Spencer cant help your son, only the doctors can." Danny said from behind me. I hadnt even realised that he was there. I glared at him. "Their kid doesnt need the doctors any more than i ever did. Now mind your own business." I stepped outside the apartment and shut the door in his face. Before quickly turning back to them so i could explain beore they got the wrong idea. "Ignore him, your kid isnt crazy just like im not. I mean, I use to think i was till i heard the stories about other people who could see them. But, that doesnt mean i can help. Im sorry but seeing ghosts isnt something you can control, the best thing for your son to do is ignore them."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:52 am

Hmm tonks is on the roof and isnt going to come down anytime soon. But someone needs to talk to tyler and explain whats going on. Linz would tyler talk to sam if he saw him?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 am

I woke up an hour later, removing my hand from under Sammy's hoodie and rubbing my eyes a little. "Sorry for falling asleep." I mumbled in a slightly croaky voice, pressig a kiss to Sam's jaw. "You didn't have to stay here. It was probably boring to watch me sleep for so long."

"Oh... Ok..." But what if Cody couldn't learn to ignore them. What if the more he tried, the more the ghosts tried to get his attention. I guess we'd just have to hope for the best... But I couldn't help thinking that Cody would end up seeing a mental doctor like that guy said, and that scared me more than any ghost could scare Cody. "I... I'm sorry for wasting your time." I looked up at Tyler, trying not to be stupid and cry. "Lets just go, ok?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:57 am

Ok I'm on my moms iPhone so there will be words that make no sense cause my mom has auto corrector

Lilly:"we all hope you both stay together. You are perfect."

Sorry for horrible post
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:01 am

hi
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 am

Spencer: I felt horrible when she looked like she was on the verge of tears. They'd come all this way just to find me to ask for help and I just shot them down. "Wait!" I reached out and put a hand on her shoulder to stop her from leaving. I knew i had to at least try and help, i didnt get any help and look where that landed me. "I-I can try. I mean, I've learnt a few techniques for blocking them out over the years. I could try and teach your son, but if he's only 2 im not sure how much he'd understand."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 am

Minx: smiled and nodded "I'm glad you liked it. But now we can sleep In peace like babies." I laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:08 am

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say we're perfect, we just like each other a lot." If we were perfect there'd be no arguements or anything, but there were always arguements and stuff. Hopefully that would change now that we realise that our relationship could easily be over soon unless I did something about it. "Anyway, are we ready yet? Have you done my hair yet? Can we go?"

"He's smart for his age, he'll understand, I'm sure of it." I gave the Spencer guy a hug and whispered a "Thank you so much." and then pulled back. "We'll wait here while you tell your friend that you're going somewhere, and then we'll drive you to where we live, ok?" I hope I wasn't being a bit to forward with this, I just really wanted Cody to get better.

Hi Mort! Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:13 am

Collin- "No reason, I was just wondering. Trying to figure some more details about you out." Giving up on the whole floating thing, he just swam to her and wrapped and arm around her waist. "Just trying to figure out who Sammi is."

Sam- "I was busy in my own thoughts really to notice how long you were alseep, so it wasn't that boring. I didn't mind staying anyway though." He leaned up on his elbow and brushed some hair behind her ear. "I'd rather be here than anywhere else anyway." Where else could he go? He didn't have anybody besides Reyna. No siblings, no friends except ones that were gone. He would have been alone if he left, and he'd rather not be alone.

I suppose Tyler would listen to Sam, seeing as how he knows he's Tonks brother and it might help him find out where Tonks went to.

Riley- He chuckled again and drove back to the mansion. When they arrived, he shut the car off and got out, walking around rand opening her door as well. "I don't think babies sleep very well really, not newborns anyways. They wake up every two hours to eat. Doesn't sound peaceful."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:15 am

Sammi: "Yeah, I'm trying to do that too." I said with a little laugh. I knew who I was obviously, but there were still so many things that I had to find out about myself. There were so many things that I needed to know about myself...

Hi mort
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 am

Lilly: "all relationships are like that, always arguments about something." I then began to curl her hair a bit "no Im not done with your hair and no we arent going yet, it's early. The after party starts At 2:00-2:30pm.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:18 am

Spencer: I froze when she hugged me, and awkwardly patted her back. I couldnt help but feel relieved when she pulled away. I hadnt been around a lot of people in the last 8 years, so to be hugged by a complete stranger kinda freaked me out a little. "Uh, right." I quickly went back inside, grabbed my jacket and muttered a quick 'I'll be back later' to Danny before leaving again. I knew if i stayed he'd try and stop me leaving. He thought the whole seeing ghosts thing was just halluciations just like the doctors. So he wouldnt understand.

Ok, well Sams in the kitchen. Tyler would have to start the conversation since sam doesnt particulary like him, plus he doesnt know that tonks is ignoring him as well.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:25 am

Minx: "you know what I mean silly" I got out of the car and then I closed the door behind me, walking up to the mansion and then I headed to our room "when we get to your room I'm stripping out of my clothes and just staying in my under clothes. Maybe tease you as well" grinned and laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 am

"Fair enough." I sat up and ran a hand through my hair before kissing Sam on the lips. "So, apart from from apologising to Nick, what else should we do?" I asked my boyfriend as I got up and turned off the music player, which wasb't even playing music now that the cd had finished. "Something the requires energy or something that requires minimum effort?"

"Oh ok." I thought things through for a moment before realising somethig but there hasn't been arguements in your's and Tifa's relationships so don't give me that 'It happens in every relationship' c***, Lilly!" It happened in me and Haydie's relationship because he was serious and I wasn't and I ran away from my priblems rather than faced them - although I'd have to face this marriage problem -, their relationships were perfect compared to mine! But, then again, I didn't like perfect, I just liked Hayden and how happy I felt around him when we weren't arguing, and how Toby was like the cute little brother I never had.

Me and Tyler led Spencer down to the car and we all got in and drove to the mansion. Once there, I headed upstairs straight to TJ's room and entered. "Hey Dayna, we're back. And we brought someone to see Cody. Cody, meet Spencer."

Someone to see him? Cody looked uo at the guy he didn't recognise and then ran to his mummy, hugging her leg and half hiding behind it. He was shy around people he didn't know, especially big people he knew, so meeting a new big person, who was here to see him, was a little scary. Still, he knew that mummy wouldn't like it if he didn't talk to someone who came here to see him so Cody gave a small wave and mumble, "Hi Spencer..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 am

I laughed alittle and looked over at him. "Don't worry the boat will be there. It's not going to poof into thin air you know."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 am

Dayna: "Okay, I'm gonna go back to my room and dry off now." I said with a little laugh, TJ had been showing me his new powers and I had got soaked in the process. "See ya." I said with a smile and headed back to my room. Walking in I saw that pretty much everything had been packed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:37 am

Lilly: she lowered her eyes "so you havent heard,huh?" my relationship was terrible! I did so much wrong "yuffie, my relationship with Vince has been patching up. I did something terriable and cruel."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 am

Spencer: Bex was walking so fast that i didnt really have time to be shocked at the fact that she lived in a mansion. Before i knew it i was stood awkwardly in the entrance to a room. I watched the litle kid with interest as he hid behind his mom. He was shy, which could make this a little difficult since i was awkward around people anyway. But id said id try, so i had to. I gav him a small wave back, and what i hoped was a friendly smile. "Hey."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:40 am

Collin- "Well, how about your favorite color? Usually beautiful girls such as yourself go for pink or purple, but I think you might have something more interesting in mind." He knew all about favorite colors. That was one of his pick up lines sorta. He'd comment on his liking of her shirt, and usually the girl would tell him it was her favorite color. Just because he liked it. He didn even care for the shirt, it was just a good excuse for him to look at a woman's top without being inappropriate.

Tyler- Once he was inside, he just decided that today didn't seem like a day to be livig in reality. He needed to get wasted and the beers were in the kitchen. Once he walked intuit he kitchen though, he saw Tonks' brother, Sam. Great, no her have to forget about the beer. He didn't want the one person he didn't particularly like to see him dealing with life this way. He thought about it a moment, and realized it might be in his favor to talk to Sam right now. He might be able to tell him where Tonks went to and maybe even what went wrong with everything. He stepped forward and gathered his courage before speaking. "Sam..."

Riley- "Maybe I'll strip down to my boxers, just to tease you? Seems fair enough to me." He smiled and guided her towards their room. Once they were there, he unlocked the door and opened it slowly before being hit by a weirdly farmiliar scent. It was different, but somehow farmiliar, but he had no idea what it was at all. As he pressed Minx backwards slightly as to protect her, he walked in the room and took a quick look around. There, on his bed was a suit jacks and a bag. Who the hell was here?

Mitchell- He heard the door swing open and he smiled at himself in rikeys bathroom mirror. He had to wash up, his face was slightly dusty from having the windows down and driving for so long. When he shut the sink faucet off and exited the bathroom, he spread his arms out and have his brother a smile. Minx was there, he doubted she would notice who he was. Simply because he wasnt hitting on her like he did the firs time he met her.

Sam- He sat up and stretched a moment before stifling a slight shrug. "I suppose a little energy would be good, seeing as how I'm in need of some motivation to get up." He was warm and comfortable on the bed, particularly because he spent about an hour in the same position fighting off sleep himself. Reyna seemed rather awake and that made him wish he had taken a nap instead of thinking about everything.

Corey- He took a deep breath and nodded. "I know, I'm just excited and all." He drove towards the house and tried to remain in the speed limit as best he could. When they arrived at their home, he got out and opened her door slowly, seeming to gather his composure.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 am

I laughed alittle and got up and kissed his cheek. "Nust calm down. The sun isn't down yet so we have time." I say with a smirk and head down a stone path to the docks where the boat was. "I have everything we need already on the boat."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:46 am

Sammi: I had to think about that. "Green." I finally said with a little laugh. I may be a little weird, or strange or whatever you wanna call it, but green was just an awesome color! It could easily describe your mood. A bright green is excited, a lime green is happy, pale green is scared, normal green is fine, and dark green is angry! Well. That was just me. I think anyway...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:51 am

TIM! ZOEY WANTS A KID! No I don't -_-
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 am

Sam: I turned round when i heard my name being said, nearly doing a double take when i realised it was tyler. Shouldnt he be off somewhere with my sister? I hadnt seen him in a while either so i only asumed that they were together. "Tyler." I greeted in return giving him a quick nod. Now i'd looked at him closely i realised he looked like hell. There seemed to be something wrong with everyone at the minute. His own sister wouldnt talk or see him, emmie had disapleared, that girl in the media room seemed really upset, and now tyler. "Was there something you wanted?" Tyler didnt seem like the type of person to randomly strike up a comversation woth someone he ddnt like and who didnt like him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next